Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 18, 2016 12:49 PM

Sep 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
he needs to come back to save her from him
Jul 18, 2016 2:00 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
The mangaka is going the NTR route. Interesting and just a bit unexpected.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 18, 2016 4:38 PM

Mar 2014
Awwwwwww yes bby NTR route best route
Eat Me
Jul 18, 2016 5:54 PM

Aug 2014
So is it me or did they just straight up kidnap Nana in thia chapter.

Come on Karou, I didn't read 151 chapters especially the Goodbye Breather arc for it to get like this.

But seriously though they did just drug and kidnap her which is a little bit weird to say the least especially since the maid/helper/woman in the car just went along with it
Get your shit straight Brenda
Jul 19, 2016 10:33 AM
Mar 2015
I know Kaoru has to save her. He saw the post that looked like Nana. This is getting messed.
Jul 21, 2016 2:57 AM
Oct 2015
Nana does not even seem to be resisting , she can whip Karu's ass when she tries, is few words about her fam and she goes into full slut mode.... Sickening karu needs a better bitch
Jul 21, 2016 3:59 PM
Mar 2008
the author needed one last drama before the end, keep reading you won't be disappointed
Jul 23, 2016 4:26 AM

Oct 2011
I was expecting him to do something nasty, but I never thought he'd kidnap and try to rape her... and there's no way Kaoru can get there. The only solution I can think of is that he calls the glasses guy and he somehow saves her, but even that is barely possible the way things are :/

Jul 26, 2016 8:28 PM
Jul 2016
I think it's a great arc
the author wanna show us the true color of nana
with giving her a lot more punishment this time
is she a pure maso who only search for pain from other and don't care about her feeling
or she is a doing this kind of bdsm because she can with someone she love
i know this if you guys read this for the romance it will give u a feeling of uneasiness
when i read this last chap i nearly puke myself *LOL
because is so hurt inside after i thought about what he gonna do to her
and kaoru now is hopeless
and about an NTR ending i think it won't be one
because there is a another manga that continue the story that set 8 months after the main story *my only hope :p and read it for spoiler
and sorry for long comment and bad english
XD
Jul 30, 2016 4:41 AM

Sep 2014
Farabeuf said:

Have you read this authors other work? That "ntr" vibe thing is pretty basic plot line from him.
You can see author pulling that same thing other his manga too.
But anyways, this "ntr" thing ain't going anywhere.
Jul 30, 2016 10:41 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Seepos said:
Farabeuf said:

Have you read this authors other work? That "ntr" vibe thing is pretty basic plot line from him.

I've only read the other Nana to Kaoru story. No NTR there as far as I can remember, but I could be wrong since it's kind of a long time ago.

Hope you're right too.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 30, 2016 2:44 PM

Sep 2014
Farabeuf said:
Seepos said:

I've only read the other Nana to Kaoru story. No NTR there as far as I can remember, but I could be wrong since it's kind of a long time ago.

Hope you're right too.

How do i say this. I've read all chapter that are out so far (155) and only one more chapter before this manga finished.
Aug 18, 2016 3:16 AM
Jul 2018
Fuck this guy, and fuck the author.
Jul 13, 2020 10:53 AM

Jan 2013
this is the funniest chadly shit but still vexing. if fake kaoru is gonna turn full rapist, he might as well go all out and tear apart nanas clothes then tie her up naked. i mean come the fuck on bruh. ryu amazume is well beyond breaching the safe boundaries of soft-core doujins with these 18+ developments.
May 8, 2022 11:01 AM

Jan 2016
lol. If this arc happened in the beginning or somewhere in the middle i would've dropped this shit so fast

More topics from this board

» Does this manga have NTR?

Ssnowyy - Mar 5

3 by AleppoSoap »»
Mar 31, 10:31 PM

Poll: » Nana to Kaoru Chapter 156 Discussion

HaXXspetten - Dec 25, 2016

24 by Schernobyl »»
Dec 19, 2023 4:14 PM

» What happened in the last dozen chapters?

Duerdak - Feb 3, 2018

8 by Schernobyl »»
Dec 19, 2023 3:56 PM

» Where to read?

SenseiDaichi - Nov 3, 2023

2 by SenseiDaichi »»
Nov 5, 2023 3:48 PM

Poll: » Nana to Kaoru Chapter 155 Discussion

uzee - Nov 7, 2016

7 by yveltalkyogre »»
May 27, 2023 8:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.