Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 84 Discussion

Jul 13, 2016 5:44 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ah so in the end, he did kiss Rui after all. Natsuo tried to avoid it but I think it was inevitable that they would kiss after all that..

Jul 13, 2016 8:45 PM
Come on, its degrading
I know its same author but is this a sequel or rip off of GE?

Jul 13, 2016 11:36 PM

I don't really have no idea what kind of "happy ending" we will be getting.

Both Heroine are his step-sister so there won't be any good ending that will not destroy their family.

And the New Year Girl still haven't reappear it's been quite a while?

Jul 14, 2016 1:43 AM

JL218 said:
Come on, its degrading

Same thing as KNIM -> Fuuka. Hyped new work from author, but popularity died out so the chapters are not translated. A rip off of GE, probably something like that.

Jul 14, 2016 10:15 AM

JL218 said:
Come on, its degrading

Hmm, MC in the end fall in love and have a good ending with the girl that supporting him. Yup yup, GE plot like that too.

hellogarry said:

Both Heroine are his step-sister so there won't be any good ending that will not destroy their family.

GE have good and satisfying ending, but I wonder for this series, since Rui is his step-sister. :/

Jul 14, 2016 3:08 PM

RyuukiBeat said:
JL218 said:
Come on, its degrading

Hmm, MC in the end fall in love and have a good ending with the girl that supporting him. Yup yup, GE plot like that too.

hellogarry said:

GE have good and satisfying ending, but I wonder for this series, since Rui is his step-sister. :/

Well the MCs in GE doesn't have a barrier called "LAW".

I'm not sure with LAWs in the Japan but still they are brother and sister. Not only that He already 'used' both sisters. So a Conflict is bound to happen with both the Parent and the Sibling (who will be left out).

Elopement is really the only way I can see this ending. Like Yourself; Myself ending with the Wakatsuki siblings. But in the end it won't solve the family conflict.

I hope there will be a well executed plan for this which won't end with a disaster.

Jul 14, 2016 3:29 PM

hellogarry said:
Well the MCs in GE doesn't have a barrier called "LAW".

I'm not sure with LAWs in the Japan but still they are brother and sister. Not only that He already 'used' both sisters. So a Conflict is bound to happen with both the Parent and the Sibling (who will be left out).

Elopement is really the only way I can see this ending. Like Yourself; Myself ending with the Wakatsuki siblings. But in the end it won't solve the family conflict.

I hope there will be a well executed plan for this which won't end with a disaster.

Well, I've completed manga with main focus real siblings relationship, and the ending they are separated. Not good really.

But in this case is step-sibling, like you, I don't know the law in Japan is it acceptable to marry step-sibling, haha. But if so, family conflict is unavoidable.
Whatever, I'm prefer Natsuo X Rui tho (*´ω`*)

Feb 26, 2017 10:21 AM
I'm happy for the Rui shippers even though I still think Natsuo will end up with Hina. Here's hoping for some erotic scenes.

Dec 5, 2018 3:32 AM

The translations in the last few pages are weird...
Rui ship is sailing but iam having some bad premonitions

May 23, 2:52 PM
Rui shippers rejoice!

Preview MangaManga Store