Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jul 14, 2016 9:45 AM

May 2009
Itachi92 said:
Nisekoi chapter 226:
Nope, I don't give a shit. Fuck fate.

But that happened in Christmas chapter, with Onoderpa.
Jul 14, 2016 10:04 AM
Jul 2016
WE ALL KNOW HE WILL END UP WITH CHITOGE at the end right?? It's obivious tho! BUT it's still so sooo SAD! My heart feel crumpled at the part where raku ran away from onedera. She's a nice girl tho😌😌😌 well I'm nit supporting anyone of them~ but still I still sad for onedera! But happy that he choose Chitoge at the end💖😶
Jul 14, 2016 10:23 AM
Mar 2011
Legal_Latino said:
Kattsun said:

That gif... you're just too cruel for doing this when we are all mourning t.t

Bateria-chan said:

This is just too much

"Oh... it's... it's okay Ichijo-kun. D-don't let me get in the way... I honestly.. I honestly l-love you too much to know that this was coming... It pains me so much to know that you felt that way about me at one point... but i guess.. i guess I ruined my chances haha... I'm just glad you're happy, I honestly am...but could you just... could you... please promise me that if things... d-don't work out... maybe... you could give m-me a chance?... *cries but smiles* haha I already waited over 10 years for you, so I don't have a problem with waiting *smiles with tears*

If you ever decide to give me a chance... I'll be here... waiting"

NO! JUST NO!
MOVE ON TO A BETTER GUY, PLEASE.
KOMI, PLEASE TELL US THAT THEY ARE ALL GOING TO MOVE ON AND BE HAPPIER WITHOUT HIM. OR AS FRIENDS.
BUT PLEASE NO OTHER MARIKAS.
Jul 14, 2016 10:52 AM

Oct 2015
I have no more use for this timeline. I will now jump to the TRUE END timeline where Onodera ends with Raku.

*Grabs a pistol and shoots himself*
Jul 14, 2016 11:37 AM

Apr 2016
This chapter got so much hate, lmao.
I know why ppl dislike this manga, but I absolutely love it (maybe 'cause I'm more tolerant with long running manga :p).
"Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics. I can assure you mine are still greater."
~Einstein
(~.~)

Jul 14, 2016 12:58 PM
Jan 2016
I like both girls, but in all honesty this is probably the most forced ending so far.

I mean, what is this? It's basically like the rushed ending like in the one-shot.
In full, "this is going on, while this is going on and for some reason its happening all at the same place."

I'm sorry, but the author lost at what could've been a compelling story. With real good drama and conflicts, but ended up being cliched and predictable.

It's really a shame that it came to be like this.
Jul 14, 2016 1:17 PM

Feb 2015
A little tribute to Onodera fans:
1)Open this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4

2)Contemplate this image

3)Cry a lot like the losers you are, fegts
Jul 14, 2016 1:28 PM

Sep 2014
The biggest fight of romance in the last 5 years is over.

Congrats to Chitoge and her fans, very sad for team Onodera (myself included).

It was a pleasure to follow this battle, thank you Komi.
Jul 14, 2016 2:15 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I dropped this a while ago when it was stuck on Groundhog Day but came back when I read that a final decision was incoming. It was to be expected from chapter one though. A false love it was all along.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 14, 2016 2:34 PM

Nov 2008
SoraSenpai said:

We basically all knew Kosaki was promise girl and Chitoge would win.

I was convinced CHITOGE was the promise girl. Like by 99%. I was glad I was wrong because it's a lot LESS cliche.

it's the fact that his bitchy tsundere is the only one who got a "proper" development. Komi neglected all the girl (even the one from the main romance ) and just focused on making sure the tsundere would win.

The only girl Komi didn't develop WAS Onodera. Everyone else's character changed quite a bit.

Jul 14, 2016 2:42 PM

Sep 2013
Finally!!! Now,give us a good closure for that looooong wait qwq
Jul 14, 2016 3:23 PM

Sep 2007
Midori no Hibi did it better.
Jul 14, 2016 6:25 PM
Nov 2013
OMG, this chapter is heart breaking man. I can't believe that the whole time he was looking for the one he loved in the past, and just in in a tick, Raku chose Chitoge instead of Onodera. I mean, c'mon man, We all know that Onodera is his crush and the same thing to Onodera. If he will choosing Chitoge eventally then waht is the point to came to that hill then, what is the point to looking at the past for the one u loved then!?

Anyways, feels bad for Onodera ,even though she has already confessed her love to Raku.
If she has the courage to confess to him sooner, it would not be like this. *sigh*
#Team Onodera
A55CH33KS 10V3R 69
Jul 14, 2016 6:38 PM

May 2015
Okay okay cone on just don't let this end with me or US not seeing Ruri and Shuu's wedding KOMI!!!!
" If a ghost's intention is to scare people, then people are definitely scarier because we have no way of knowing what their intention and thoughts are. "
Jul 14, 2016 7:35 PM

Mar 2016
This has been dragged way too long, made too many OTPs likeable. ._. I hope you burn in hell Komi.
Jul 14, 2016 7:53 PM
Jul 2016
Well guys, after reading 225 and 226, I'm pretty sure Raku is a damn asshole. He doesn't deserve those girls in this story. Not because he didn't choose onodera, but because of his action after knowing that onodera loves him for a long time and so did he.

What did he do after the confession? he cried! OMG,i mean, if you really don't care anymore about the past thing, the promise thing, and by the meantime you have already decide to choose Chitoge. Then you wouldn't feel regret for what you have done! you wouldn't cry before onodera, nor to open that damn lock and kneel down like a fking XXX !

This is a terrible action for both onodera and chitoge. what will he say if chitoge ask him whether he has opened the lock? why did he open that lock? what was your motivation when you decide to open it?

"just take a look" ???

Komi did a really terrible job during these two chapters when it comes to Raku. You Can Do Better But You Just Won't Do It Right?????

Forgive about my bad English
Jul 14, 2016 9:52 PM

Jul 2009
#TeamYui

still worth
Jul 14, 2016 10:04 PM
Aug 2010
#TeamChitoge

Finally the SS Onodera sinks. Please let this manga finish already, I just want a proper end soon.
Jul 15, 2016 2:53 AM

Jul 2013
I swear my heart stopped when I read Raku's first sentence ! But after that everything was better.

Chitoge, everyone ! I don't dislike Onodera at all, but my girl Chitoge just deserved to end up with Raku ! Just imagine a Raku x Onodera ending, and Chitoge getting "rejected" again ? After falling in love again ? No thanks.

Can't wait for his confesssion ! Aaah~ I feel so good right now !
Nisekoi was cliché until the end (I know it's not the end yet but almost), but I know I'll be happy when Chitoge and Raku will be together at last.

Jul 15, 2016 4:06 AM

Nov 2011

СУКА БЛЯДЬ
Gorilla Tsundre Bitch Won
Jul 15, 2016 4:46 AM

Jun 2014
Well that was a lot less sadder than anticipated.
Jul 15, 2016 6:51 AM

Oct 2015
You know what would be funny? If Chitoge rejects Raku (why you jinx yourself Raku). The author wants all the ships to sink. I mean it isnt so much of a stretch for Chitoge to say NO to Raku since she really doesnt like butting in or hurting other peoples feelings. Of course this would only happen in chap 227, then chap 228 she finally accepts. Now that would be an awesome troll move.
Jul 15, 2016 8:08 AM

Sep 2013
say what you want but...

and last but not the least...
Jul 15, 2016 8:14 AM
Jul 2016
Come on guys \(;´□`)/

I know, I know it really sucks for the Onodera team. Actually, I feel bad for Onodera after all the efforts she did for her first love, Raku. She tried to confess a lot of times but eventually failed which is starting to bug me. But I guess, that's the way komi wanted for the series. I mean, what if you would be in Onodera's shoes? Raku's rejection to Onodera is somehow the most sincere and emotional one in my opinion. I like Onodera but I'm in Chitoge team, reasons? Well, its because Onodera is shy while Chitoge is a one upbeat and cheerful girl. But! Onodera is cute and sweet its just that I feel like Chitoge is just better than Onodera. (that's my opinion, no offense)

Now, I and some know that Chitoge is the girl that Raku will choose. I was like Chitoge's gotta be the promise girl! I thought about that since the very very first published part of the manga Nisekoi especially the part where Raku KISSED Chitoge(though she have a different hairstyle that chapter) btw it was just a one shot from komi before he published the series. In the series, Raku have this feelings for Onodera. Then Chitoge came in, its obvious. Its friggin obvious, the title is already obvious “ψ(`∇´)ψ NISEKOI in English means FALSE LOVE. Raku is in love to Onodera and is also the his first love but in the end, chapter 226 its was a false love from the very begging where they made their promise, I mean, even before their promise, they like each other.

So Onodera team, please don't hate the author or the manga (╯︵╰,) its the author's decision. The plot twist really moved me tbh and also I'm sure a lot of you are the same. Its just a fiction! Just fiction from author's mind, or it might be perhaps was inspired by true events O.O but the chapter 226 gave me conclusions. It just shows us that we are just same humans, which commits mistakes. We are not perfect beings, and that goes the same to promises. Sometimes, they say promises are meant to be broken which the author proved through the manga. People change. Like Raku, our minds or feelings may change through time. Its not all the time things we wanted is granted according to plan. Well, some may can but will also eventually change.

All that I'm getting concerned right now is another plot twist in the future chapters or next. Trust me, i'm an author and some author just like his or her audience's emotions. I know what are some things that are in authors' minds ಠ_ಠ

Now thank you spending your time reading my own opinion and points. I appreciate that you read this till the end! Hope this gave you clear explanations.. ( ̄^ ̄)
Jul 15, 2016 8:46 AM
Jul 2016
Diana_Senpai said:
Come on guys \(;´□`)/

I know, I know it really sucks for the Onodera team. Actually, I feel bad for Onodera after all the efforts she did for her first love, Raku. She tried to confess a lot of times but eventually failed which is starting to bug me. But I guess, that's the way komi wanted for the series. I mean, what if you would be in Onodera's shoes? Raku's rejection to Onodera is somehow the most sincere and emotional one in my opinion. I like Onodera but I'm in Chitoge team, reasons? Well, its because Onodera is shy while Chitoge is a one upbeat and cheerful girl. But! Onodera is cute and sweet its just that I feel like Chitoge is just better than Onodera. (that's my opinion, no offense)

Now, I and some know that Chitoge is the girl that Raku will choose. I was like Chitoge's gotta be the promise girl! I thought about that since the very very first published part of the manga Nisekoi especially the part where Raku KISSED Chitoge(though she have a different hairstyle that chapter) btw it was just a one shot from komi before he published the series. In the series, Raku have this feelings for Onodera. Then Chitoge came in, its obvious. Its friggin obvious, the title is already obvious “ψ(`∇´)ψ NISEKOI in English means FALSE LOVE. Raku is in love to Onodera and is also the his first love but in the end, chapter 226 its was a false love from the very begging where they made their promise, I mean, even before their promise, they like each other.

So Onodera team, please don't hate the author or the manga (╯︵╰,) its the author's decision. The plot twist really moved me tbh and also I'm sure a lot of you are the same. Its just a fiction! Just fiction from author's mind, or it might be perhaps was inspired by true events O.O but the chapter 226 gave me conclusions. It just shows us that we are just same humans, which commits mistakes. We are not perfect beings, and that goes the same to promises. Sometimes, they say promises are meant to be broken which the author proved through the manga. People change. Like Raku, our minds or feelings may change through time. Its not all the time things we wanted is granted according to plan. Well, some may can but will also eventually change.

All that I'm getting concerned right now is another plot twist in the future chapters or next. Trust me, i'm an author and some author just like his or her audience's emotions. I know what are some things that are in authors' minds ಠ_ಠ

Now thank you spending your time reading my own opinion and points. I appreciate that you read this till the end! Hope this gave you clear explanations.. ( ̄^ ̄)
yeah i agree with you, that's the author decision, he make the story and all we can only do as a reader is to read and enjoy the story, simple like that.
Jul 15, 2016 12:37 PM
Jul 2016
It's fucking over. Goddammit Komi, why you gotta do this to Onodera fans. I'm absolutely dissatisfied with this chapter.
Jul 15, 2016 4:33 PM

Jan 2016
We all have opinions right?..but can't you just stop acting like a child? throwing a tantrum, blabbering about how the manga or the whole anime series sucks and smash the hate right in front of the public. Why can't you just respect Komi's decision and don't be a cancer about it. Some people just went an extra mile on taking anime too seriously ? Just Join or support the "Girls rejected feels Club" with our own very ships getting sunked harder than the titanic, but seriously tho without offense, I just can't believe it took 200+ Chapters to know how the two felt for each other..

From the beginning of the Manga to the upcoming end..
We Shall pay our respects for our beloved fallen ships in there battle to win the heart of a way too dense man (Like most of harem protagonists ever)
Jul 15, 2016 10:01 PM
Dec 2015
HOLY FUCK IM GLAD IT WAS HER
I obviously knew that Onodera wasn't the one since episode 1 when the love was too obvious I knew that first loves never lasted. Chitoge was technically meant for him but then I'm worried that she might reject him or something... but I highly doubt it. I want Raku to be with Chitoge for the rest of their lives but I'm scared Onodera might be miserable for the rest of her life too with that rejection. The love was pretty fucking obvious in the first episode with Onodera and Raku but then it started progressing to Chitoge and Raku and it changed everything. That's a gigantic hint that they would become canon. When he said in this chapter he said, "Laughing or chatting with her... or being in just the same room with Onodera, if I could stay next to her always then I'd be happy. And still I think that," so when Raku said that it wasn't as confident, you know? When you talk about someone you dearly love or have a crush on you'd say something like "When I'm in the same room as you my heart starts to beat and I could never stop my heart from racing," or something like that but when he bought up Chitoge he said "That day, when I realized I like Chitoge- she's always noisy and reckless and I don't understand her. We always fight and I get hit although I think I will be happy all the time. But I thought I want to laugh sincerely with her like this. If it's with her I could enter a world I never imagined-- a world I could never reach on my own. If it's with her I felt like I could do it." A world he could never imagine compared to being in the same room as your crush and always being happy has a great difference. It's so obvious. When it was revealed that Onodera really was the key holder I was pretty upset though. Even though Raku spent a lot of time dreaming and trying to find her he has always been right next to her. I thought for sure it was someone else and not Onodera since it's always simply not the person that you meet first that would be your love forever. I thought it was really upsetting too when Raku read the letter that was written by Onodera and Onodera saying "I'll always love you," in it or something like that knowing that Raku loved someone else and quit looking for the key holder. But I was glad that Onodera supported them. I feel like Chitoge stole him away from her. I was oblivious if it was really Chitoge that was going to be his first love when I saw them together for the first time but the 3rd episode made me believe it of course would be canon. Onodera did deserve Raku and Raku did deserve Onodera but Raku definitely was supposed to be with Chitoge. The difference between crush and true love.
dessatinyJul 15, 2016 10:12 PM
Jul 16, 2016 1:10 AM

Jun 2012
Most predictable ending of all time. Even Clannad had more uncertainty than this.
Jul 16, 2016 1:24 AM
Jul 2016
no matter who won, i'm still #teamonodera
Jul 16, 2016 1:41 AM

Oct 2011
Joel_Hotma said:
no matter who won, i'm still #teamonodera

You and me both, my friend. My brother.

If that is how the story ends, it'd have been better for Nisekoi to turn out like Double Arts. I had such high hopes for you, Komi, but it looks like in the end you still can't write a proper romance.
Jul 16, 2016 1:47 AM
Jul 2016
it was obvious from the very first chapter... either pick the promise girl or what's in your heart, but clearly Raku will follow his heart and we went all through that long journey just for Komi's confimation... just great
Jul 16, 2016 2:05 AM

Mar 2013
goodbye onodera :(
wow Raku reject her fast, thought it will take forever like everything
on nisekoi and especially here since its onodera end....
NisxJul 16, 2016 2:09 AM
Jul 16, 2016 2:09 AM

Jul 2012
This is the billionth time I've received this surprise in my cereal box!
Jul 16, 2016 4:38 AM

Dec 2011
Being happy that raku chooses chitoge is like dropping a pen on the floor, nothing surprising. If onodera x raku end komi could have ended it in the first chapter lol.
Jul 16, 2016 6:49 AM
Aug 2015
I was in Onodera's place for quite some time. I understand her thoroughly:") and yes it's sad but anyone in her position would do the same thing. But it'd be nice to see Onodera jump from the top of their school's roof just to see how would the couple handle that. Oh and I also want to see Marika dies from overdose, Haru poisons herself, Tsugumi shoots her head.
We already have this messed up manga, why don't add blood and a bit of psychotic breakdowns to top it all?
bintangassyifaJul 16, 2016 7:40 AM
Jul 16, 2016 11:05 AM

Aug 2015
Nisx said:

same thing will happen to megumi ship
Jul 16, 2016 11:28 AM

Mar 2013
ultravigo said:
Nisx said:

same thing will happen to megumi ship

i like her personality, dont care how it will end with her and Souma.
though will be sad to see her cry for is love or something similar to what happened here....
Jul 16, 2016 12:24 PM
Jul 2016
TKotarou said:
It's fucking over boys. :/

TEAM CHITOGE 4EVER
Jul 16, 2016 1:01 PM

Jan 2016
Friendzoning someone you like... that's new to me. Kosaki will kill herself offscreen

Now a kiss is coming for sure in the next chapter, to finish for once and for all this so predictable manga...
THANKS SENPIEX
Jul 16, 2016 2:26 PM
May 2016
If he rejects Chitoge I fucking swear.
Jul 17, 2016 1:06 AM

Jan 2014
hahahaha so much damn salt in this thread
Jul 17, 2016 3:10 AM
Apr 2016
The most idiotic manga I have ever read.. If it was all set and decided then why the hell to pull out a long story like this and even introducing more and more character for raku.. Hellish..
Jul 17, 2016 8:31 AM

Oct 2014

And that's the nail in the coffin for all the delusional Onodera fans hahahaa
Jul 17, 2016 9:55 AM

Apr 2011
Its ok.
We all know Marika will win in the end after manga finishes.
Jul 17, 2016 11:11 AM

May 2009
Nisekoi, Magi, Souma... Great week of breaking delusions.
Jul 17, 2016 1:11 PM

Aug 2011
Best girl Onodera wasn't chosen, but I really love Chitoge as well. I mostly enjoyed the Shu and Ruri relationship though.

It's been a fun ride with Nisekoi. Now it's going to end with all the other series.
Jul 17, 2016 4:06 PM
Jun 2014
YES, FUCKING YES, Chitoge won ^^. Well that happens when you take +200 chapters to confess, Onodera missed a million chances, you got what you deserved girl.
Jul 17, 2016 5:06 PM
Feb 2016
It was obvious that Raku would choose Chitoge. I didn't even care about who the promised girl was because (as i said) too obvious. But I'm rejoicing right now because my baby Chitoge has won >.< Ship wars are over! \m/
Jul 17, 2016 5:36 PM

Jan 2016
Compared to the buildup, this was a really boring chapter and a letdown for me. Thought there would at least be a little more substance regarding the characters.

It's not over yet though. I want to see how it all comes together.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 206 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2016

79 by gohanoo »»
Apr 8, 8:24 PM

» The reasoning the author gives for choosing... is meh [SPOILERS] ( 1 2 )

diu613 - Jul 20, 2016

98 by DarkCoFFiNSouL »»
Mar 7, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 229 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2016

298 by luix66 »»
Feb 13, 12:25 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 68 Discussion

Kaengel - Mar 28, 2013

27 by GGA_ »»
Jan 14, 8:56 PM

» Where to start reading after the anime?

BadSenpai - Sep 26, 2023

6 by chunkybovi »»
Sep 27, 2023 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.