Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jul 13, 2016 11:21 PM
Jul 2018
The ending was pretty much fine... oh well, I'll give the manga like a 6/10. I can't honestly hate this to be quite honest with you xD
Jul 13, 2016 11:24 PM
Mar 2013
so much salt here
some guys on #TeamOnodera are such sore losers that it's just sad.

i'm so sorry onodera didn't win, and i hope you ship wins next time.
i'm also sorry for the fact that komi pushed her aside and she had little to no character development at all.

for those who were #TeamOnodera but didn't drop the manga and rated 1/10 just cause your girl didn't win and/or hated on chitoge continuously, I'm really grateful.

It was a fun ride after all.
Jul 13, 2016 11:37 PM

Nov 2011
Hooray for Cliche

Fuck you Komi.

We basically all knew Kosaki was promise girl and Chitoge would win.

Again Fuck you Komi.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jul 13, 2016 11:45 PM

Jun 2011
Of course it would take the cliche route.
It was pretty obvious from the start.
Jul 13, 2016 11:45 PM

Jun 2011
Luabel said:
This will be the same for the ones betting on Megumi. All aboard Erina ship.

I pray it won't end in cliche.
Jul 14, 2016 12:14 AM

Mar 2012
And the expected result has happened; even as someone who wanted Onodera to win in the end (I use past tense like Raku since I stopped caring a long time ago), this result could be seen from miles away.
Jul 14, 2016 12:17 AM

Jun 2013
This was just a longer version of toradora but shittier lmao
Jul 14, 2016 12:19 AM

Aug 2011
Get shit on Onodoofus.

Chitoge 4 laifu
Jul 14, 2016 12:35 AM

Dec 2015
#TeamChitoge

Jul 14, 2016 12:36 AM

Dec 2014
Yeah this made the whole manga look like a complete joke, what a lame ending.
The author could have been a little, at least a little original and creative, but fuck that! I was hoping that Komi was somehow a different writer and not an average dickhead.
Don't really care what happens next.
I may look like a butthurt asshole, but fu ck that, I am one. How could I not be angry with such a lame chapter.
Fuck this
Jul 14, 2016 12:53 AM

Jul 2014
Team Onodera, There's Still A Hope For Onodera, The Wars Still Not End Yet
Jul 14, 2016 12:59 AM

Dec 2014
This is just too sad. Its not fair. I have no words...
Jul 14, 2016 1:03 AM

Dec 2014
Legal_Latino said:

I give up. I can't read this anymore.

That was just too cruel. I knew the odds were never in her favor but they built her up so much only to have her be totally crushed in the end. Why even include chapters like 98? WHY

I will miss seeing your reactions to this shit every week since 2012 guys. It's been fun. To all the Kosaki fans, at least we remained loyal to the very end and lets be honest this time; this is the end. Lets just leave with our heads held up high and go watch the Onodera route in the Nisekoi VN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOXM_Kyc_gw&list=PLjTE87Lcrqbwggl2gunENf9xtGxgu5sG2

pce <3

This is just too much
Jul 14, 2016 1:03 AM

Dec 2015
Lol. Guys, enjoy the salt, we won.
Jul 14, 2016 1:04 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Not gonna lie, reading through this thread is pretty damn funny
Jul 14, 2016 1:12 AM

May 2008
HaXXspetten said:

It is. It is either salty people screaming "Cliche as fuck, bullshit, etc" or excited people going "finally, what we've been waiting for since chapter 1 is about to happen!1!!11!"
Are we having fun yet?
Jul 14, 2016 1:47 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
SSJHero said:
HaXXspetten said:

It is. It is either salty people screaming "Cliche as fuck, bullshit, etc" or excited people going "finally, what we've been waiting for since chapter 1 is about to happen!1!!11!"
Also all the chapter ratings are either 1/5 or 5/5 :3
Jul 14, 2016 2:43 AM

Jul 2013
Kattsun said:

That gif... you're just too cruel for doing this when we are all mourning t.t

Bateria-chan said:

This is just too much

"Oh... it's... it's okay Ichijo-kun. D-don't let me get in the way... I honestly.. I honestly l-love you too much to know that this was coming... It pains me so much to know that you felt that way about me at one point... but i guess.. i guess I ruined my chances haha... I'm just glad you're happy, I honestly am...but could you just... could you... please promise me that if things... d-don't work out... maybe... you could give m-me a chance?... *cries but smiles* haha I already waited over 10 years for you, so I don't have a problem with waiting *smiles with tears*

If you ever decide to give me a chance... I'll be here... waiting"
The best anime is the Road to El Dorado
Jul 14, 2016 2:48 AM
Oct 2013
Legal_Latino said:
Kattsun said:

Bateria-chan said:

This is just too much

"Oh... it's... it's okay Ichijo-kun. D-don't let me get in the way... I honestly.. I honestly l-love you too much to know that this was coming... It pains me so much to know that you felt that way about me at one point... but i guess.. i guess I ruined my chances haha... I'm just glad you're happy, I honestly am...but could you just... could you... please promise me that if things... d-don't work out... maybe... you could give m-me a chance?... *cries but smiles* haha I already waited over 10 years for you, so I don't have a problem with waiting *smiles with tears*

Why are you hurting yourself?

OT: I'm so sorry for all Onodera fans.
On other note, TEAM CHITOGE FTW.
Jul 14, 2016 2:50 AM
Jul 2016
"I'm sorry Onodera, but my ending will not be with you"
Jul 14, 2016 2:55 AM

Jan 2015
I've been supporting Chitoge from the very beginning but this chapter still pained me. Poor Onodera. Especially that last line of her letter.
But you know what the problem is? Even though I support Raku/Chitoge, the ending is still unsatisfactory. Actually, it's not the ending that's the problem, it's the execution of the entire series. Chitoge is going to win (no, Raku, she's not going to reject you) but I still find myself questioning 'why'. It's okay for Raku's feelings to transition from Kosaki to Chitoge but I wanted to see the series slowly do that. Right now the situation can be summed up as Chitoge is going to win because that's how the oneshot went down.
Uggh... It's frustrating that I can't be absolutely ecstatic even though the ship I support is going to become canon.
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Jul 14, 2016 2:58 AM
Jun 2016
apollo13z said:
Man ppl are funny, everyone is mad cause he chose chitoge ,but let's face it, it was gonna be her,the whole time it was her. Now y'all bashing the series cause he didnt choose onederra but u know very well you enjoyed it to the end. Face it, your not gonna get what u want from a series, u just have to enjoy the ride.

Honestly I'm not mad cuz he chose chitoge.. I just can't stand komi and the way he treated Kosaki.. Even her send-off was bullshit ..really poor girl :"
#teamkosaki
Jul 14, 2016 3:03 AM

Dec 2014
Legal_Latino said:
Kattsun said:

Bateria-chan said:

This is just too much

"Oh... it's... it's okay Ichijo-kun. D-don't let me get in the way... just.. just could you... could you please promise me that if things d-don't work out... maybe... you could give m-me a chance?... *cries but smiles* haha I already waited over 10 years for you, so I don't have a problem with waiting *smiles with tears*

She didn't deserve this. She sincerely loved him. There were so many moments showing how they would have been the best couple together, like chapter 98, 123, 144 and many others.

This just doesn't feel right.

Kosaki always struggled to confess her feelings but she was incapable of doing so because of her personality, or there was something that stopped her from doing that and many times just straight bad luck. But despite this Kosaki didn't stopped trying and confessed her feelings at the end, but sadly in the worst time possible.

She could have confessed before and her story would have been different.

This is not a happy ending at all, its sad and tragic.
Bateria-chanJul 14, 2016 3:09 AM
Jul 14, 2016 3:20 AM
Jun 2016
Mich666 said:
This is bullshit... cliche as fuck, painfullly obvious and rushed as heck. Whole Onodera developement was thrown into hell in four... I'm done.

This has to be the most cheesy and lame ending anyone can write... it's almost like no effort went into it.
I would be ok if Onodera was rejected but she was given no meaning at all, it's just horrible. The way she was rejected was even worse than Marika, even worse than Haru or Yui.

You like someone else, ok, here you go. Just. Like. That.

Whole letter text inside was as unclimatic as it could have been, no was this can be satisfying.

I regret nothing (squirming ond the ground) Yeah, legit... o_O

Chitoge can go and do anything now I no longer care... great job, Komi!

1/10 lowest effort chapter ever.

I TOTALLY AGREE!! all those Kosaki arcs were nothing in the end .. I expected a proper send off but what we got was 2 meaningless chapters! The worst send off I've ever read .. The promise and the keys were nothing in the end ..
Jul 14, 2016 3:30 AM

Nov 2014
hoopla123 said:
Goddamn, the Ruri confessing to Monkey best bro was the only good scene in the entire series.

What chapter is it?
Jul 14, 2016 3:34 AM

May 2014
Welp R.I.P Onodera fans join your fellow sunken ships in this cruel world. Marika will always be best girl for me the rest have nothing on her. Kinda happy to see this manga ending though it's been a long trip... Marika ;-;
Minori Kushieda Forever <3

Jul 14, 2016 3:49 AM
May 2015
god bless, all of my ship is ready to sail, but i really hope author can make development to honda and migisuke too
Jul 14, 2016 3:50 AM

Apr 2014
She deserved better

Jul 14, 2016 3:53 AM

Jun 2016
The battle is OVER! and finally Chitoge won and my ship became real :D

Even if i fill bad for Onodera in a way T_T i hope that she will have a happy ending ...
Jul 14, 2016 4:09 AM

Sep 2013
My MAL score of Nisekoi went from 2 to 10 real quick.

anyway, hello onodera salty fans.

Jul 14, 2016 4:14 AM
Jul 2016
I thought Nisekoi is a unique anime/manga but it turns out that it also is a cliche anime with a cliche story line :(
Jul 14, 2016 4:30 AM
Jul 2018
i can't contain myself.. but..

compare both sides (onodera and chitoge) of how they react in such situation they're in... onodera first thoughts is how to fix every relationships... while chitoge... done the opposite and ready to move on and turned blind eye... but thanks to marika...

Such predictable outcome of the heroine who sacrifice happiness..
Jul 14, 2016 4:35 AM

Aug 2010
As a person who supported Onodera in the past, I can say that I am happy because this manga will reach its conclusion. I don't care anymore who will win Raku after so many pointless and "filler" chapters. The characters also didn't help much to keep me interested in this manga.
Jul 14, 2016 4:36 AM

Dec 2014
Oh wow, waiting for Haru's reaction... Gave up for her sis... Then nothing... Lol.... Gawd this sucks. Kosaki 4lyf. :')
Jul 14, 2016 4:52 AM

Oct 2014
Can't believe that im wasting my first forum post on something like this -_- seriously this was so expected. It would have been more enjoyable if they had published this chapter 100 chapters earlier The story pretty much was draged out with a lot of unneccesary content thrown into the pool. now that it has come to this im not surprised at all rather im sad that it has turned out to be just as expected. welp so much for that. I only can only agree on the people that say Ruri and Shu are the only characters in the whole Manga that posess a Brain and at least to me they have been more interesting and seemed to have more character depth then all of the other characters combined.... sad
Jul 14, 2016 5:00 AM

Feb 2016
Heh this was pretty predictable.
Hmm, the author kind of ruined Onodera's character for me by having her betray Chitoge (sort of). Marika was always the best girl for me but Onodera was #2. But after the last chapter, I kinda dislike her so she pretty much deserved to be left alone there imo.
Not that Raku actually deserves any of the girls.
I currently have this at 6/10 but if Chitoge dumps the piece of shit that Raku is, I will increase the score to 8. Of course this isn't really going to happen but one can hope.
Go Chitoge!
Jul 14, 2016 5:28 AM
Jul 2016
Yeah I thought that Shu and Ruri's story to be more sensible than the main story, honestly after waiting for character development this is what we get?? wtf
Jul 14, 2016 5:34 AM

Jan 2008
Wow, people sure are angry that Raku rejected Onodera, huh? Well, didn't we all see that coming? We did but I guess people still wanted to hold on to some hope no matter how tiny it is.

Anyway, that aside. I'm not happy nor sad since I'm not on either's ship. Meaning, I don't root for either Onodera or Chitoge. However, I didn't like how Raku started to waver and question his decision after he opened the locket and "finally" realized that Onodera is the one he made the promise with. And to add insult to injury, he will confess to Chitoge in the very same place he and Onodera made that promise. Oh, the irony. I would like someone to slap Raku so hard that he gets his shit together. People are happy and oh so "proud" that Raku rejected Onodera for Chitoge but it seems they fail to see these details, which doesn't make him an admirable character, IMO. I actually feel for both Chitoge and Onodera now despite me not liking them all that much.

I don't really see Chitoge rejecting Raku at this point as she finally mustered her courage to confess to him thinking that he's in love with Onodera. Now that he's confessing too, wouldn't that make it easier for her? The only reason she will reject him is that they are in the same place he and Onodera made the promise and the fact that she made Raku promise her to make Onodera happy but that was ages ago, so I highly doubt it'd come to that.
If Raku is going to confess, I really hope he will be man enough to do it without thinking of the locket and the promise. Honestly, that wouldn't be fair to either Onodera or Chitoge. He already decided that he wants to be with Chitoge, so he should just be a man about it.

I have a question here, would Onodera fans be happy if Raku goes back to her after being rejected by Chitoge? I don't think so. I think she deserves better than that or any other girl in her situation. I wouldn't be happy if the guy I like came back to me after the other girl rejected him. However, I don't think Raku will go back to Onodera even if Chitoge rejects him.

Can we still hope for a Marika ending? :D
Jul 14, 2016 5:34 AM

Nov 2013
Oh ye boys. Tsunderes never lose.

Tsunderes in japan are godlike womens
Jul 14, 2016 5:52 AM

Oct 2014
Plinius said:
Oh ye boys. Tsunderes never lose.

Tsunderes in japan are godlike womens

sad but true. To me they are more annoing then anything. and i hate how the main character is always dense and kindhearted. they always go for the tsunderes! D:
Jul 14, 2016 6:03 AM

Dec 2014
Legal_Latino said:

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS

Jul 14, 2016 6:14 AM

Oct 2012
HatsumiShinogu said:
Wow, people sure are angry that Raku rejected Onodera, huh? Well, didn't we all see that coming? We did but I guess people still wanted to hold on to some hope no matter how tiny it is.

Just for the record, I wasn't actually angry that Onodera was rejected, I was just annoyed how poorly was that done in just four pages, and I bet many other people felt the same.

And with the locket being turned meaningless in so unclimatic way didn't help either. No to mention Raku taking the key and saying Thanks to Kosaki, running away and leaving her broken-hearted is showing his character in pretty bad light.

Have to say really I agree with what you said in middle of your post.

HatsumiShinogu said:
I have a question here, would Onodera fans be happy if Raku goes back to her after being rejected by Chitoge? I don't think so. I think she deserves better than that or any other girl in her situation. I wouldn't be happy if the guy I like came back to me after the other girl rejected him. However, I don't think Raku will go back to Onodera even if Chitoge rejects him.

No, not after he hurt her in such way. For me it wouldn't be satisfying at all, it would feel like she is just a substitute for the girl he couldn't manage to get. Well, even her confession wasn't satisfying for me because it was done out of Kosaki's knowing it was her last chance to do that and the mood wasn't really set right. And right now, the most satisfying thing for Onodera fans would probably be if Chitoge rejected him too (I know that's not happening but Raku doesn't really deserve either of them).

Well, here is a thing - do you think Chitoge can look Kosaki into her eyes after she possibly agrees on dating with him, with her getting the boy when Onodera didn't? I think that's almost impossible for them to stay friends now if that happens because Chitoge would feel very guilty about it no matter what.
Jul 14, 2016 6:15 AM
May 2015
Should not have been much more than 60 chapters.

Despite being on team marika, I felt the series really went down once she got into the picture.

Back then nisekoi was like an entirely different anime (watched anime before manga), where developments actually meant something, and you felt it was going somewhere. Even a confession did not seem impossible at all at that point.

So when Marika came into this old nisekoi, I was like WOW she gonna make the plot go crazy this girl, she gonna be making a total mess bumping right into this raku/kosaki/chitoge drama calling herself a fiance and being the total opposite of these 2 shy/tsundere girls.

But instead the whole fiance thing was quickly put to the side in no time, her connection to the promise was mentioned briefly but quickly put aside as well, and all her advances on raku had no meaningful effect on him, almost as if she was some girl from a standard harem manga. The other girls, old and new also started to get the same treatment.

And from that point on since komi did not want to advance the story, he just kept on looping the same developments over and over again until it became painfully obvious the story was going nowhere soon.

All the fucking fillers also meant, that one of the most interesting things about the story, was completely forgotten about and had lost all meaning by the time we got where we are today. Raku and Kosaki were just like "meh" and shrugged it off like nothing. Big waste of something that could have complicated things and made for an interesting plot.
Jul 14, 2016 6:28 AM
Jan 2016
The story will continue as such:
Chtoge dumps raku for some dumb reason as rediscovering herself and raku lives the next few years alone in a little appartment as a depressed hikikomori. Then marika comes and takes him for herself since he didnt end up with any of the girls.
Jul 14, 2016 6:32 AM
Mar 2015
The worst about this garbage manga is not the fact that dense guy-Kun chooses his bitchy tsundere, it's the fact that his bitchy tsundere is the only one who got a "proper" development. Komi neglected all the girl (even the one from the main romance ) and just focused on making sure the tsundere would win.

The point of a harem is basically to chose a ship and support it and it's the job of the author to do so that the people can truly believe in there ship but in nisekoi the outcome was so predictable that it's just was unfair for people who just don't appreciate the tsundere type.

The writing and characters development was just poorly executed for onodera and I think that is the main reason to why her fans are so mad about it and not the actual fact that dense guy-kun choses his bitchy tsundere. (Well I guess some are geniuly mad because dense guy-kun went with shittytoge)

Like someone said in this thread, give us a timeskip where onodera (and all the poor girls who got rejected by dense guy-kun) end up married with an handsome man because they deserve happiness.

Well that was my thought on this manga.

PS : It's funny how the subplot romance about Shu and Ruri is better than the actual main romance of the story.
RealisticSJul 14, 2016 6:36 AM
Jul 14, 2016 6:36 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Mich666 said:
Well, here is a thing - do you think Chitoge can look Kosaki into her eyes after she possibly agrees on dating with him, with her getting the boy when Onodera didn't? I think that's almost impossible for them to stay friends now if that happens because Chitoge would feel very guilty about it no matter what.
Isn't that what all love triangles eventually come down to in the end? Someone has to be left outside
Jul 14, 2016 6:44 AM

Dec 2013
Yugi000h said:
- looks at the title of the chapter
- prepares to press alt f4
- reaches page 4 with Raku responses
- alt f4
- reopens, reaches page 8 with the expression question
- alt f4 (with f4 pressed unnecessarily several times)
- reopens and reads the rest, sees the letter part

Fuck this

It's not like that stupid beansprout deserved her anyway

And this is too cheap, really bad ending for Onodera. Actually for the final showdown I expected more drama, but let's just do a Chitoge escape where everyone supports her (even fuc*ing Marika)

If it wasnt enough that they were always together, and when they argued, they kept meeting in random places helping them to makeup

Onodera potential completely wasted when she and Raku were completely fine as being a couple

Manga dropped

I want a Ruri's hug right now. I can hug the Onodera fans left onboard. You guys know Onodera will always be the best girl.

She will find someone else and smile again

#TeamOnodera (ship sinking - always in my heart)

My heart bro.. I need a hug
Jul 14, 2016 6:47 AM

Aug 2008
Wow, seeing how bad this series was for such a long time, I didn't expect it to be even more full of shit than it already was. This was so bad I'm surprised there's no info about an edition slapping the shit out of a crappy mangaka who brought him the worst scrip he ever saw in his life...
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jul 14, 2016 8:57 AM

May 2015
Now where is my noose when i need it T_T
Gikiseima said:
muaahahahaha

i knew it,komi doesn't have the balls to ship raku with onodera

this is worst ending ever
kill me T_T
theray888Jul 14, 2016 9:37 AM
Jul 14, 2016 9:23 AM

Dec 2008
Nisekoi chapter 1:
"Do you believe in fate?"(promise wise?)
Nisekoi chapter 226:
Nope, I don't give a shit. Fuck fate.

#TeamChitoge
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 206 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2016

79 by gohanoo »»
Apr 8, 8:24 PM

» The reasoning the author gives for choosing... is meh [SPOILERS] ( 1 2 )

diu613 - Jul 20, 2016

98 by DarkCoFFiNSouL »»
Mar 7, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 229 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2016

298 by luix66 »»
Feb 13, 12:25 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 68 Discussion

Kaengel - Mar 28, 2013

27 by GGA_ »»
Jan 14, 8:56 PM

» Where to start reading after the anime?

BadSenpai - Sep 26, 2023

6 by chunkybovi »»
Sep 27, 2023 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.