Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Masou Gakuen HxH Episode 2 Discussion

Nov 16, 2017 3:47 AM

Roy_Focker said:
Damn, she threw his lil bro. under the bus [unintentionally] poor guy first day at school and his social life was ruined(?) XD

IKR poor guy πŸ˜‚

well after first time the girls are like they can't get enough (became horn dogs after first time) πŸ˜‚
ofc they dev little feelings for him to but still horn dogs (i don't mean it in a bad way ofc) πŸ˜‚

Nov 27, 2017 9:55 AM

Sugram22 said:
Roy_Focker said:
Damn, she threw his lil bro. under the bus [unintentionally] poor guy first day at school and his social life was ruined(?) XD

IKR poor guy πŸ˜‚

well after first time the girls are like they can't get enough (became horn dogs after first time) πŸ˜‚
ofc they dev little feelings for him to but still horn dogs (i don't mean it in a bad way ofc) πŸ˜‚
The life of a harem protagonist… the life of a Rockstar. Lol!

Nov 27, 2017 10:17 AM

Roy_Focker said:
Sugram22 said:

IKR poor guy πŸ˜‚

The life of a harem protagonist… the life of a Rockstar. Lol!

to u know Demi-chan wa Kataritai its intresting harem despite on mal its not listed as harem not about fighting its about reationships teachers helping demihumans vampire & dulahan & so on & on fit in but they fall for him currently watching it

Nov 27, 2017 10:21 AM

@Sugram22

Thanks for the recommendation I'm going to watch it in the near future...

Jan 21, 2018 6:22 PM

this is some of the best shit I have ever seen

Oct 22, 2018 2:40 PM

So this episode he gets some sexy time with the blonde one, I guess next episode will be the brunette's turn then. Who is arguably the worst of the three, blonde vs white is still undecided for me.

Apr 30, 12:24 PM

Each of the girls has a back story, so it's best to wait and see before deciding best girl, but I think there is a clear favourite for best breasts...

Of course you have to watch the uncensored version to make a fully informed decision on that.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]