Forum Settings
Forums
Jul 8, 2016 4:36 AM
Just wondering have they announced that it is really over, or just conclude the main story? Any possibility of an OVA featuring their reunion or Dougou's wedding?

Jul 9, 2016 5:12 PM

LeafyVegetable said:
Just wondering have they announced that it is really over, or just conclude the main story? Any possibility of an OVA featuring their reunion or Dougou's wedding?
This seems to be the end really, it's already surprising it got this far honestly and while it seems it was really more out of love, I find it hard to believe there'd be more, but hey, you never know.
And Hoboro's seiyuu passed away some months ago. :|

Jul 12, 2016 10:38 PM

The day Tamayura gets more screentime will be one of the happiest days of my life. :'(

Sep 1, 2016 11:10 PM
An OVA MIGHT, and this is just a small possibility, come to us in the future. Aria did surprise us with a final 3 episode after all

Oct 2, 2018 7:38 PM

These 2 weeks I saw (Miho) Hazuki Erino follow some Tamayura & Amanchu related post in twitter. She only use twitter and make some "pretending" post about life related stuff once in a veeeery while or when there's something going on with anime that she related and need a follow-up, so...