Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jul 7, 2016 12:10 PM
Jun 2016
tragedydesu said:
ClawViper said:
Onodera fans, remember that suicide is not the answer. Call 1-800-273-8255 if you need someone to talk to.

glad that your bitch will win :)
predictable ending for a cliche harem
1/10

No need to be skeptical.
Jul 7, 2016 12:58 PM

May 2009
kriis_ said:
why do blonde tsundere girls always win?

:(

Do you really think Eriri will win in Seakano?
Jul 7, 2016 1:03 PM
Dec 2015
Chitoge fans see a tears............. sorry but onodera wins.
Jul 7, 2016 1:08 PM
Jul 2016
This panel tho! Probably what all Onodera fans have waited for:

#TeamChitoge
Jul 7, 2016 1:13 PM
Jul 2016
I know nobody likes the typical tsundere ending and I have to give props to Onodera for actually confessing rather than sitting back and doing nothing but her character is just boring to me. Like yeah nice girls are, well, nice but they're not my style. Unfortunately I usually end up rooting for the tsundere but oh well. I just want this manga to end finally.
Jul 7, 2016 1:24 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Guess the Onodera fans better ready their tissues for next chapter cuz they're going to be heartbroken
Jul 7, 2016 2:01 PM

Jun 2015
HaXXspetten said:
Guess the Onodera fans better ready their tissues for next chapter cuz they're going to be heartbroken

been ready since Chapter 0 my friend...
Jul 7, 2016 2:11 PM
Mar 2013
Chiibi said:
tatelise said:
i've seen a lot of people out there talk about how shitty raku is for not saying anything the whole manga, but the same people are defending onodera, so i don't get it????? she did the exact same thing, she was so afraid of getting rejected that she just ignored every single chance she had to confess, and was only able to actually say it when raku was unconscious so like???? please stop pretending onodera is so good and raku is so bad ffs

I KNOW RIGHT.

People bash Raku and defend Onodoofus because Raku is a boy and Onodoofus is a girl.

"She's hot and I could f*ck her so it's okay".

That's how they think.

Sad, ain't it.

YES THANK YOU.
They are so salty that onodera probably won't be the one he chooses that they decided to blame it all on him instead of seeing where she went wrong too.

I'm so tired of all the raku hate, come on guys, if you really need to hate on a fictional character so much, go find some good reasons at least.
Jul 7, 2016 2:18 PM
Jul 2016
Onodera fans be like:

#TeamChitoge
HavocthebeastJul 7, 2016 2:29 PM
Jul 7, 2016 2:22 PM

Dec 2014
bastek66 said:
kriis_ said:
why do blonde tsundere girls always win?

:(

Roflol XD

But i read somewhere that the author of saekano loves, childhood friend to lovers situation.... I might be wrong though.

2nd wind for Dera chan?
Jul 7, 2016 2:44 PM
Jul 2016
I don't think it's a cliché ending, I think Nisekoi is probably one of the best harem mangas I've ever seen, Onedera is nice and all that but think about it, all shes ever done in Nisekoi is blush at Raku and get pushed around by Ruri. However, chitoge didn't have anyone knowing that she loved Raku and instead of having someone push her, she pushed herself. She built that relationship. I respect chitoge so much, she's help onto his pain for over 10 years, Raku is so dense, someone needs to knock some sense into his head. I think chitoge should have this one, if only Onedera was portrayed with a smarter character then I think I would respect both of them.
Jul 7, 2016 2:55 PM
Jun 2011
RagingCanadian said:
Man, Onodera doesn't deserve this, Chitoge didn't deserve that, Marika didn't deserve that too, why raku couldn't understand any of the girls feeling for him, i hate him so much is such a shitty main character. All of this happening because he couldn't grow the balls to confess and accept the fact that he might get rejected. The same can be tell about the girls but at least they TRIED something. Raku just spend the entire manga fearing rejection.

Fuck Raku.
onadera didnt tried at all she didnt do anything unlike the outher girls
Jul 7, 2016 3:07 PM
Mar 2015
elior1 said:
RagingCanadian said:
Man, Onodera doesn't deserve this, Chitoge didn't deserve that, Marika didn't deserve that too, why raku couldn't understand any of the girls feeling for him, i hate him so much is such a shitty main character. All of this happening because he couldn't grow the balls to confess and accept the fact that he might get rejected. The same can be tell about the girls but at least they TRIED something. Raku just spend the entire manga fearing rejection.

Fuck Raku.

Yes she tried something, read again the chapter. She might be clumsy and the shy girl but in her own way she tried to confess to raku multiple of time.

Raku on the other he spend all the manga fearing reject and hide himself behind is shitty promise he did 10 years ago.

None of the girl in the manga deserve to finish with Raku.
Jul 7, 2016 3:12 PM
Jul 2018
i'm for Chitoge but this confession is painful af
Jul 7, 2016 3:23 PM
Jun 2011
RagingCanadian said:
elior1 said:

Yes she tried something, read again the chapter. She might be clumsy and the shy girl but in her own way she tried to confess to raku multiple of time.

Raku on the other he spend all the manga fearing reject and hide himself behind is shitty promise he did 10 years ago.

None of the girl in the manga deserve to finish with Raku.
i was reading all the chapters and most of the times she was blushing and the times she tried to confess are minimal
Jul 7, 2016 3:31 PM
Jun 2016
Fellow Nisekoi fans, I'm eagerly upset due to all the hate the Raku gets. He didn't hide behind the promise that was made 10 years ago, he put that behind him and followed his true feelings. Honestly, it's just really annoying that anyone would hate on any of the characters, they're all great in their own way, just because they're not exactly how you want them doesn't mean you have to be skeptical. Raku cares for all the girls deeply and doesn't want to hurt any of them, someone called chitoge a whore ? Whoa. Totally out of line. She continued to sacrifice her own happiness for raku and onodera, not once but twice my dudes. Onodera might be a bland character but she's so adorable and has confessed about three times that I can think up, she just chose wrong times to do it.
Now onto the story, I like all the characters, but I'm honestly routing for chitoge and raku to end up together, chitoge deserves it. Mad respect for her. I don't get why so many people hate her, it's funny. I think that raku had chose chitoge already in so many ways. Ex. Chap 199. He explained that he never felt that way with any of the other girls and said "so.. This is love" << c'mon man. Cute. They're best friends and notice everything about each other. Whenever chitoge changes in mood or physical appearances he notices, when raku develops new habits (soda) and when he's feeling down, she notices and always tries to make him cheer up. I think they're the best fit for each other.
Jul 7, 2016 3:51 PM

Jun 2013
Damn this one hurts almost as much as toradora
Jul 7, 2016 5:29 PM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

Jun 2007
This is going exactly as I planned. It's only missing Chitoge seeing them, but there's still time with the 2 of them crying and all. I'd actually feel sad for Onodera, but I just feel happy that even she realised that he likes Chitoge :'D <3

But in retrospect, I do feel sorry for her and him. They liked each other for so long, sooooo long and they missed every single chance they had for so many years. If only one of them had made a move, this would have turned out differently. BUT, time is a bitch and their slow as heck realization and action helped my girl win. I actually like this turn of events that just waiting isn't gonna get you the girl/boy, unlike most shoujo cliche stories that liking someone for years and being a main chara means win by default :v

Another week for another chapter now :'(
Jul 7, 2016 5:46 PM

Apr 2016
I'm hoping that the next chapter will be the bomb.
:)
"Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics. I can assure you mine are still greater."
~Einstein
(~.~)

Jul 7, 2016 5:49 PM

Jan 2015
Wow all these emotions and tearful confessions, it'd be a lot more impactful if my cynical side didn't keep telling me that these couples would eventually break up during their 2nd year of university.

As always when reading these type of manga I just hope the younger audience realizes that it's best not to wait months on end to tell your crush how you feel.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Jul 7, 2016 6:07 PM
Jul 2016
Yeheyyy!A cliché
A tsundere character might win again the harem

The author,this time, must be honest in his feelings . He must be the one to decide whose girl he wants raku to be with

#kyokosensei'scomeback
Jul 7, 2016 6:09 PM

May 2015
bastek66 said:

no hopefully not...

Jul 7, 2016 6:15 PM
Jul 2016
I think Raku chooses onodera. When onodera asked him what chitoge means to him, he said "it's not something big like that". And I also think that raku's tears is a joyful tears. If it's true, how many times chitoge must suffer. Cruel komi
Jul 7, 2016 6:49 PM
Jan 2016
Dang this chapter really futile for Kosaki, because Raku already choose Chitoge before they going to their promised land. Fufu sorry for Kosaki's shipper, but this manga will not end in cliché way

#TeamChitoge
Jul 7, 2016 7:28 PM

Dec 2015
FGtheMaster said:
Notice how Raku said "LIKED". It's in past tense! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR DOING A LATE CONFESSION ONODERA-CHAN!

Is there a way to differentiate Past tense in Japan? This is just translation, maybe the original japanese text only mean like.
Fellaini is God
Jul 7, 2016 7:45 PM

Jun 2011
I wonder why people can't be mature in these forums.
Everyone knew from the very beginning that this would take the cliche route.
Jul 7, 2016 8:22 PM

Feb 2016
MarthersJ said:
I think Raku chooses onodera. When onodera asked him what chitoge means to him, he said "it's not something big like that". And I also think that raku's tears is a joyful tears. If it's true, how many times chitoge must suffer. Cruel komi
Check this out to know what you are facing
Jul 7, 2016 8:45 PM

Nov 2008
TheThickness said:
I know nobody likes the typical tsundere ending

ME! I like it. Best ending, really. Well, most of the time. Lol

Jul 7, 2016 8:49 PM

Jul 2016
Even as #TeamChitoge, I feel kinda sorry for her. They have loved each other for so long, and in the end, it's not happening.
Jul 7, 2016 8:50 PM

Nov 2008
kwonshin said:
FGtheMaster said:
Notice how Raku said "LIKED". It's in past tense! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR DOING A LATE CONFESSION ONODERA-CHAN!

Is there a way to differentiate Past tense in Japan? This is just translation, maybe the original japanese text only mean like.

I'd have to see the raw to be sure....but past tense for this should be "Suki datta" instead of "Suki da."

Jul 7, 2016 9:05 PM
Jun 2016
Im team RAKU from the 1st chapter..LOL
So sad when i knew that Chitoge was doing exactly the same thing from 10 years ago..she's so selfless eventhough she hurt twice..
So when the time Raku choose Chitoge..why the Onodera team said bad things about chitoge? I think Raku knows the best about his feeling and he deserve to be happy with his choice..
Well its not final afterall..still wait for the ending..

But i'm dissagre with some people who called a cheerfull and fun girl is a "bitch"..whats wrong with cheerfull and fun?? I think its the best part from JAPAN MANGA

About Raku crying, i think its because he feel sorry for Onodera..he likes her for 10 years afterall..but by the time he finally realize his feeling for Chitoge it was too late for Onodera

In the end..this is my conclusion..
Chitoge is nice and kind, she turn down her feeling for her friend
Onodera is nice and kind, she said will endure the pain together with her friend, but in the end she ditched her friend

So i think Onodera is Nice but Chitoge is NICER..
Okay..whooaa..i sound like teamChitoge now..Sorry for teamOnodera..i like them both anyway..
Im still teamRaku anyway..LOL
HannaNeechanJul 7, 2016 9:19 PM
Jul 7, 2016 9:40 PM

Jan 2015
Someone finally confessed. It's actually a sad chapter. If only one of them had confessed sooner, things wouldn't have ended up this way. I've been supporting Chitoge from the beginning and this chapter still upset me a bit. I liked how the chapter title was at the end; it adds to the effect.
What exactly is going to happen in the next chapter? And how many chapters do we have left anyway?
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Jul 7, 2016 10:57 PM
Jul 2016
TBH,It's time for Shu to kick Raku's ass like he said before. in order to prevent him from making a wrong decision XD. It's obviously that Raku feels regret for not confessing to Kosaki.
-Team Onodera-
Jul 7, 2016 11:16 PM

Oct 2012
You are fucking 225 chapters late Onodera.

Jul 7, 2016 11:23 PM

May 2009
kriis_ said:
bastek66 said:

no hopefully not...

See, they don't always win.
Jul 8, 2016 12:34 AM
Jul 2016
FINALLY CONFESSION AFTER 5 YEARS, Dude why it took so long...😏😌😫
Jul 8, 2016 3:21 AM

Aug 2013
Onodera finally confessed, and now it's time for Raku to finish this game of Battleship and sink the final ship. It's a shame Onodera was such a static character throughout this whole series, she's so nice and likable.

#TeamChitoge
Jul 8, 2016 7:09 AM
Jun 2015
FGtheMaster said:

"Just like how I've always liked her" wouldn't make sense if he used "like". "Just like how I've always like her" isn't grammatically correct.

What I want to focus on is the "always" he repeated. But still... Onodera did a dangerous move confessing first. In a predictable manga like this, you never want to be the first to confess, just like how you never want to be the first to explain your battle plan or strategy. Odds are, you're already playing right into your enemies' hands.

Still, I am with TeamOnodera till the very end. I hope he chooses her. Lord knows I would have.
Jul 8, 2016 8:12 AM

Jun 2016
OMG after all those chapters this Onedera finally confessed but in the worst time
After this chapter i wonder who will Raku choose i hope that he will reject Onodera and chosse Chitoge!!
Jul 8, 2016 8:30 AM

Jan 2014
Well, finally! though I guess there will be bad news for Onodera since she confessed first. I think I will really hate the ending, but can't drop it after I made it this far.
Jul 8, 2016 9:00 AM

Nov 2013
Hahaahha I am not even reading the manga, but I am loving reading the Forum!!

#TeamChitoge

Is it finaly close to an end? Move ur ass anime. I want to see these tears animated.
Jul 8, 2016 9:19 AM

Oct 2012
kwonshin said:

Original japanese goes like this just for sake of translation:

楽「(ずっとずっと…オレの事好きでいてくれたのか オレがずっと小野寺を好きだったように 小野寺も…オレの事をずっと…? ずっと…ずっと…ずっと)」

Zutto zutto… ore no koto-sukide ite kureta no ka Ore ga zutto Onodera o sukidatta yō ni Onodera mo… ore no koto o zutto…? Zutto… zutto… zutto

So yeah, it's past tense. But it's more like about how it's gramatically right than about hidden meaning.
Mich666Jul 8, 2016 9:34 AM
Jul 8, 2016 10:21 AM
Jul 2016
To all Onodera fans (even though I do like Onodera as well):

#TeamChitoge
Jul 8, 2016 10:31 AM
Jan 2016
Yugi000h said:
Seeing Raku crying.... I want to cry as well

5/5 because I still like the chapter but... fuck this. Chitoge is just damn lucky, I'm not accepting this.

Go escape with your first love Raku! You are still in time, forget that generic tsundere!

#TeamOnodera

How is Chitoge lucky?! She got back stabbed by her "bestfriend" twice got her heart broken many times counting when they were also children. Remember Dense guy doesn't like her at first she worked her *ss off to gain that Love if anything she had the most character development of them all. When Onodera was loved by this A-hole MC from the very beginning but she's got no guts to confess blushing her way to anything.
PhantomBlaster15Jul 8, 2016 10:35 AM
Jul 8, 2016 12:14 PM

May 2015
I'm a chitoge fan but this is sad :((
Jul 8, 2016 12:54 PM

Dec 2008
Oh, this is Ichigo 100% again, chapter 153 exactly while searching.
Well not that I complain, It's been sad for Onodera... even myself being on Team Chitoge since the beginning, that face when she realizes "something" hurts.
Jul 8, 2016 4:56 PM
Jul 2018
Looks like he was sick to his stomach, realized what could've been the last few years. Part of the reason i want onodera to win is because they've both liked each other for so long and it would suck if they never went out.
Jul 8, 2016 5:08 PM
Dec 2015
Rest in pieces Onodera :)
Jul 8, 2016 5:09 PM
Jul 2018
Soli18 said:
Mich666 said:

He wasn't relieved at all, those tears came out by realization that they could be together long time ago if he tried more. And that he has fallen in love with Chitoge but didn't really want to and that Onodera loved him ever since and that he'll most likely never tell her he loved her too.

It's basically like when you meet your first and long-time love that finally broke up with her ex, trying to asking you out only day after your wedding with someone else.

I guess we will know next chapter for sure.

But you got a point with the long-time love tho.

he definitely wasn't relieved, assuming he likes chitoge now, then its really cruel to think onodera liked him all along too, I would've been more surprised if he didn't cry.
Jul 8, 2016 5:21 PM

Jul 2008
How stupid can u be to let your feelings drag out for so long before confessing
TakalaJul 8, 2016 5:32 PM
After I Crush Your Dreams......
Your Bones Will Follow......
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 206 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2016

79 by gohanoo »»
Apr 8, 8:24 PM

» The reasoning the author gives for choosing... is meh [SPOILERS] ( 1 2 )

diu613 - Jul 20, 2016

98 by DarkCoFFiNSouL »»
Mar 7, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 229 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2016

298 by luix66 »»
Feb 13, 12:25 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 68 Discussion

Kaengel - Mar 28, 2013

27 by GGA_ »»
Jan 14, 8:56 PM

» Where to start reading after the anime?

BadSenpai - Sep 26, 2023

6 by chunkybovi »»
Sep 27, 2023 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.