Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Mahou Shoujo? Naria☆Girls Episode 1 Discussion

Jul 19, 2016 10:18 AM

Nice, an animu worthy of a 1/10 score.

Jul 23, 2016 4:07 PM

11/10. A true Masterpiece™. The anime industry is saved.

Yeah, no. Ofc I'm joking because this show is so hilariously bad. The 3D MMD animation is super crappy and it reminds me a lot of a radio show because it seems to be almost entirely random ad lib.

The only reason why anyone should watch this is because it's downright funny how awful each episode is. I laughed a lot throughout this train wreck lmao.
become meguca.

Jul 23, 2016 7:10 PM

Best power point presentation of the season

Jul 24, 2016 3:26 AM

I was laughing the entire time I was watching this. Automatic drop but at least it made me laugh for how bad it was.

Aug 3, 2016 9:10 PM

That was so bad it was good.

I bet it brought a lot of hope to anyone who wants to make an anime but don't think they can.

Aug 6, 2016 10:16 PM

I love the radio-chat style and the motion capture.
It's so crude that it's funny
befriend (v.): To violently attack someone with very dangerous and extremely powerful blasts of magical pink light until your target sees the validity of your viewpoint.

Aug 7, 2016 6:50 PM

Huh.. Umm.. I dont know what to say about this. Crap animation, the voice acting sounds like they just went up to a microphone and started blabbing about stuff, and the talking doesn't even match up to the mouths. I'm glad this is only once a week, like that I can endure it but if it was a finished anime I'd probably drop it, and I try to drop animes..

Sep 7, 2016 8:23 PM

Gersen said:
It's another one of those series that barely pass as anime and are more akin to a podcast or a radio program. The dialogue is recorded in one go with the three voice actresses talking to each other in real time and crude 3D animation as avatars for their acting (I think it's motion captured).

I loved gdgd Fairies, which wasn't far from this concept, but I don't see the appeal here. Gdgd worked not only because of the girls, but also because they took advantage of the shitty 3D animation to ramp up the absurdist humo. It also had several different segments like a variety show, so each part didn't drag for too long. This one just seems so plain in comparison

I'm curious about this other show you are talking about.

And regarding naria girls, I think it sounds like an intetesting experiment. I would like to know more of the back story for this. I bet people who are fans of these voice actresses would like it a lot.
My friend made my forum pic.

Sep 13, 2016 12:45 PM

*sees the OP*

NOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE

Oct 14, 2016 12:05 PM

You know the flash games online, rigth? But this series is that, a Flash Anime, without animation and bad seiyuus....horrible....1/10 (to begining).....

Hello, my litte boy!

Nov 12, 2016 6:01 AM
usually i can finish bad shorts, but this was... kinda boring & painful?
Some still are drawn nicely, the narnia references. Realtime talkshow voices + mocap seems interesting too, as a concept, but execution needs work.

Dec 20, 2016 7:03 AM

Reading everyone comments about negative impression of this show made me ROFL XD
Im not seeking how good the anime is. I came for the purpose to laugh how bad this show is. I knew from the beginning that this show will go bad impression so I came to check it out of curiosity.

The most terrible thing is the voice acting. The seiyuus didnt went serious. Its not acting but just talking. They sure have guts to adlib it live though. Their jokes is not funny at all and do the script writer thinks thats funny? LOL!!

1.5/5
Modified by Raijin-sama619, Dec 20, 2016 7:07 AM

Jan 8, 2017 11:56 AM

The OP came on and I immediately vomited blood.
Modified by deep-depression, Jan 8, 2017 12:01 PM
bats are just rat angels

Feb 15, 2017 4:38 PM

So this is how 3 rating anime looks like?

Mar 5, 2017 5:16 AM

I rated it 1.23 out of 10 Scores. The episode is self-copying the PS1 or PS2 games. This is not PriPara or Pretty Rhythm Series. I don't think this episode is funny and amazing. The character's design is good, but actually the animation is ruined and terrible (CGI is joke and cheap). The seiyuu's are make me uncomfortable and terrible who are talking off themselves. This is cheap transformation to Naria Girls and poor story. I don't like this episode. Please killed me! >_<

Modified by Chi_Ho_Lau, Mar 6, 2017 1:34 AM

Jul 14, 2017 1:18 PM
Do Your Rubesty✨

This truly has to be the worst show ever produced. The animation is so awful and the voice acting on top of it is even worse, this is all around horrendous. There are literally no positives about this series.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]