Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 4, 2016 11:33 AM

Dec 2009
"The 73rd volume of Tite Kubo's long-running Bleach manga revealed on Monday that the 74th volume will be the last. The final volume will ship this fall. This year's 31st issue of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine also announced on Monday that the manga is approaching its ending."

Link: https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-07-03/bleach-manga-to-end-in-74th-volume/.103916

I'm fucking pissed. Just out of nowhere. With so many loose ends.
What a disappointing ending to one of my favorite series. The anime will be back now, but damn I'm not sure if it will be worth it. It feels like there should be 100 chapters left of stuff to happen, but it's ending in 5. I honestly think Jump pulled the plug on Kubo...which is fucking stupid. He was already in the final arc...
200 chapters of buildup but no payoff because it's just ending.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 4, 2016 11:41 AM
Jan 2016
I'm really curious to see how this can end in five chapters ^^;.

I guess technically it could if..

We might have a Shaman King ending here though where..

Jump pulling the plug on Kubo is very likely with how things played out.
Jul 4, 2016 11:44 AM

Jan 2015
I'm not caught up with manga but didn't Ichigo just fought main-villain guy of the series?
In 5 chapters no mangaka can do shit to end a series properly.
Unless Kubo wants to do like project Bleach 2 then this will be Bullshit :/
ZinzooJul 4, 2016 11:52 AM
Jul 4, 2016 12:14 PM

Oct 2014
Yeah it sucks how shonen jump treats its mangaka especially a long runner like bleach. But ah well I'm hoping kubo can pull something off
Jul 4, 2016 1:36 PM

Feb 2011
Tite totally trolls the entire fanbase and the editors 0.o
Jul 4, 2016 1:40 PM

Jan 2009
Hatsuyuki said:

or its the reverse that the manga publishers of shounen jump decided to end Bleach manga now, which is the normal occurrence on a lot of cancelled manga
Jul 4, 2016 1:43 PM

Feb 2011
j0x said:
Hatsuyuki said:

or its the reverse that the manga publishers of shounen jump decided to end Bleach manga now, which is the normal occurrence on a lot of cancelled manga

That's also a possibility. However I can't see it ending satisfying enough in just 5 chapters. The only thing that could help wrap up things would be

Jul 4, 2016 2:05 PM

Aug 2010
Apparently the Viz official version has no countdown at all. If this is not some scheme but Jump canning the show it still seems really weird as why they would do it now when Bleach is still selling, sure the rankings aren't the best but let's be honest nobody gives a shit about the rankings as much as for the sales, ofc it this all turns out to be true but I guess time will tell.

"One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss. And the one who inherits the title of Boss will face an existence of endless battle."

Jul 4, 2016 2:22 PM

Sep 2013
j0x said:

They would have done that a year ago if rankings were that important.
Kubo is just going for an impact ending and setting up a possible sequel.
Jul 4, 2016 2:29 PM
May 2015
Zinzoo said:
I'm not caught up with manga but didn't Ichigo just fought main-villain guy of the series?
In 5 chapters no mangaka can do shit to end a series properly.
Unless Kubo wants to do like project Bleach 2 then this will be Bullshit :/

Remember about Naruto the ending was rush because it ended in 5 chapters.
Jul 4, 2016 2:36 PM

Jan 2009
ichii_1 said:
j0x said:

but why the rush ending? this final arc started around 2011 or 2012 so its been 4-5 years already, Kubo said on an old interview he will keep Bleach going for another decade during those times too that is why we see a lot of subplots for this final arc, plus there will be no time to show the remaining bankai or powers of the others especially the Shiba clan and that tomboy friend of Ichigo and Orihime in high school that apparently has some high spiritual powers too

so this ending feels so sudden

if there will be Bleach 2 i doubt it will sell a lot seeing this current manga is declining in sales
Jul 4, 2016 2:37 PM

Jan 2015
If that's Jump fucking Kubo up I'll be so damn upset...
This is simply not fair
Jul 4, 2016 2:41 PM

Aug 2010
j0x said:
ichii_1 said:

but why the rush ending? this final arc started around 2011 or 2012 so its been 4-5 years already, Kubo said on an old interview he will keep Bleach going for another decade during those times too that is why we see a lot of subplots for this final arc, plus there will be no time to show the remaining bankai or powers of the others especially the Shiba clan and that tomboy friend of Ichigo and Orihime in high school that apparently has some high spiritual powers too

if there will be Bleach 2 i doubt it will sell a lot seeing this current manga is declining in sales

I really doubt it's anything related for setting up a sequel but as you said all of this doesn't really make that much sense as there are many plot points that are left to be addressed and just the general pace of the show feels way to weird to end with just 5 chapters hence why this "outrage" is happening, shit don't make no sense.

"One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss. And the one who inherits the title of Boss will face an existence of endless battle."

Jul 4, 2016 2:43 PM

Jan 2009
^ yep it does not make sense

and also i search the old news thread about Bleach gonna last another decade and one comment on that thread is correct

Birimbau said:
Well he said it in 2010, and it's almost 2015. Almost 50% of his promise is complete. Even so, it's hard to believe that bleach will last 5 more years. I'll give a 1 - 2 years range until the end, probably on its 15th anniversary in 2016.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=276958

so he got that right
Jul 4, 2016 2:46 PM

Sep 2013
j0x said:
ichii_1 said:

All those can be done in the sequel, Bleach:RE
The whole situation was foreshadowed from early in the arc and Ichibei also hinted to it.
Jul 4, 2016 2:58 PM

Aug 2010
ichii_1 said:
j0x said:

The whole situation was foreshadowed from early in the arc and Ichibei also hinted to it.

As much as I love Bleach I really hope it doesn't go the Bleach shippuden/RE route and I think it's highly unlikely to happen at all. Would much prefer it like someone from the Bleach subreddit put it

Jul 4, 2016 3:01 PM
Jan 2016

ichii_1 said:
j0x said:

Actually, more like all will be done in the databooks.
I think what a lot of people don't understand about Tite Kubo is that he leaves things hanging with a thought "maybe I'll come back to this". This is not a
massive promise or anything.

We are talking about the same guy who just left Grimmjow and Nel sitting knocked out in the middle of Hueco Mundo for years.

The reality is that Jump is pushing him out than anything else.
Bleach is nowhere near in the realm of popularity to be gathering itself some kind of sequel especially when the author himself called this arc the last one.
Jul 4, 2016 3:05 PM

Jan 2009
speaking of reddit /r/bleach they are still hoping that it will not end yet since there is no formal announcement from Shueisha of Bleach ending yet

source https://www.reddit.com/r/bleach/comments/4r5bql/on_the_end/
Jul 4, 2016 3:47 PM

Sep 2013
@BigBoss horrible, if you don't want a sequel then just don't read it if it comes out, simple.

Winter-Sonata said:

Actually, more like all will be done in the databooks.
I think what a lot of people don't understand about Tite Kubo is that he leaves things hanging with a thought "maybe I'll come back to this". This is not a
massive promise or anything.

We are talking about the same guy who just left Grimmjow and Nel sitting knocked out in the middle of Hueco Mundo for years.

The reality is that Jump is pushing him out than anything else.
Bleach is nowhere near in the realm of popularity to be gathering itself some kind of sequel especially when the author himself called this arc the last one.

Yeah he was supposed to just insert grimmjow and nel in the middle of the fake karakura/aizen fights somehow and fling them into the fullbring arc right?
It doesn't matter how many years pass, it all fits in the time line.

It's like no one gets how big bleach is, they were making hundreds of millions of dollars when the anime aired and shueisha ended it for nor reason and won't let tv tokyo get the rights either, maybe shuiesha hates bleach or something.
Hope Kubo or TV Tokyo fully buys the rights to the series.
Jul 4, 2016 6:59 PM

Dec 2010
the series popularity in japan is incredibly low, on shonen jump whenever a manga is in the end of the issue it means the manga isn't popular enough with readers and it's probably gonna be axed soon...
anyway, bleach should have ended a long time ago, it feels like kubo is trying to milk the entire franchise...
but still, i'll be sad when i see the end =(
Jul 4, 2016 8:11 PM

Dec 2009
I'm really hoping he does a series of epilogue chapters or there really is a sequel or something. I don't care how many haters the series has now or how low the rankings have been, I want to see all the loose ends tied up for a series I've been following for 15 years now.
Jul 4, 2016 8:14 PM
Mar 2011
kubo sould have finessed this years ago
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Jul 4, 2016 8:56 PM

Jun 2013
Despair for me bleach fans .

This must be what ichigo is feeling right now
Jul 4, 2016 11:06 PM

Aug 2010
@ichii_1 If you think that is horrible I'm afraid to ask what you consider good... It seems like you don't get how Bleach isn't as big as it was before, I've seen some ridiculous denial from the fans but you are in a complete different denial league about how "big" Bleach is. I'm sure you will show me completely when you bring up how many times the FREE Bleach mobile game was downloaded to show it's breaking popularity and how big it is... but at least it seems we can agree on one thing and that is that WSJ doesn't really show much love for Bleach.

Jul 4, 2016 11:36 PM

Sep 2013
BigBoss said:
@ichii_1 If you think that is horrible I'm afraid to ask what you consider good... It seems like you don't get how Bleach isn't as big as it was before, I've seen some ridiculous denial from the fans but you are in a complete different denial league about how "big" Bleach is. I'm sure you will show me completely when you bring up how many times the FREE Bleach mobile game was downloaded to show it's breaking popularity and how big it is... but at least it seems we can agree on one thing and that is that WSJ doesn't really show much love for Bleach.

Not wanting a sequel and ending it like that is good to you? kek, just shows how low your love really is.

>what is in game purchases and other sales
>what is the multi billion dollar free game app industry
Jul 4, 2016 11:36 PM

Jan 2012
Damn wtf so many loose points. The worst part is that Kubo's chapters are usually short. Not sure if he can end the series properly in the next few chapters.
you sound poor
Jul 4, 2016 11:57 PM

Aug 2010
ichii_1 said:
BigBoss said:

Not wanting a sequel and ending it like that is good to you? kek, just shows how low your love really is.

>what is in game purchases and other sales
>what is the multi billion dollar free game app industry

Now you are assuming things, I never said "ending it like that is good" and yes I don't want a sequel and it's not possible to happen in the first place. Yeah because obviously the game app boosted the sales and popularity which gave Bleach it's "big boy" status back that's why all of this is happening, being rushed and all right?

>denial
>denial

kek
BigBossJul 5, 2016 12:03 AM

Jul 5, 2016 1:39 AM

Mar 2012
It's Naruto all over again
End Zionazism
Jul 5, 2016 3:24 AM

Mar 2014
Mikasa said:
It's Naruto all over again

No it's not. There didn't need to be an announcement for us to know that the manga wouldn't continue throughout 2015, because the primary plot-points were dealt with, the only things Kishi could've addressed was shit he already neglected. So this is completely different, because there's much shit left to bring to light. Kubo's even talked about unanswered plot-points in his interviews, but it appears he won't expand on them now.
Jul 5, 2016 4:28 AM
Jul 2014
Call me optimistic I don't care, because none of this makes sense. So I'm just gonna repeat my theory(which honestly is a theory many others have already said).

Current manga ends with Yhwach creating this new world of his, end of current Bleach world.
Sequel starts, beginning of the new Bleach world. Story goes on from there. Though it won't be nearly as long, maybe 10 volumes or so.

Of course if that doesn't happen, then the only logical thing I can think of for an even semi decent ending is Yhwach winning. Either that or Aizen gets out of the damn chair and does something.
Jul 5, 2016 4:46 AM

Aug 2010
Grimmgeta said:
Call me optimistic I don't care, because none of this makes sense. So I'm just gonna repeat my theory(which honestly is a theory many others have already said).

Current manga ends with Yhwach creating this new world of his, end of current Bleach world.
Sequel starts, beginning of the new Bleach world. Story goes on from there. Though it won't be nearly as long, maybe 10 volumes or so.

Of course if that doesn't happen, then the only logical thing I can think of for an even semi decent ending is Yhwach winning. Either that or Aizen gets out of the damn chair and does something.

I support the theory but not with the sequel format as I said I just doubt Jump would be up for a Bleach sequel manga and that Kubo would be up for it as well. I hope the editors that wrote that number are referring to the ending in a sense that Yhwach wins and creates the new world but the manga still continues for how much chapter would Kubo need to finish it off 30,40,50 which ever number would he need. Also to note that the english Viz release didn't have any countdown in it so maybe it could be just someone pulling a troll on people but who knows, time will tell.

Jul 5, 2016 8:05 AM

Apr 2013
AraragiKoyomi said:
the series popularity in japan is incredibly low, on shonen jump whenever a manga is in the end of the issue it means the manga isn't popular enough with readers and it's probably gonna be axed soon...
anyway, bleach should have ended a long time ago, it feels like kubo is trying to milk the entire franchise...
but still, i'll be sad when i see the end =(

You people act like bleach doesn't make money. Yeah it isn't as popular as it once was, but it still sells far more then other manga series. If you think it should of ended a long time ago that fine, but don't pretend it doesn't make money.
Jul 5, 2016 9:26 AM
Oct 2013
The whole announcement sounds like one giant fake, similar to the chinese One Piece Movie. Or a simple misstranslation.

It´s true that when Jump cancels a series they leave them 5 chapters to conclude.
What doesn´t make sense though is the fact that Bleach makes them actively money.
Although Shueisha doesn´t profit as much from sales through the games, Bleach makes it yearly to the top selling manga lists. Still surpassing MHA if I´m not mistaken. So does Shueisha hate money?
Jul 5, 2016 9:35 AM

Sep 2013
BigBoss said:

Now you are assuming things, I never said "ending it like that is good" and yes I don't want a sequel and it's not possible to happen in the first place. Yeah because obviously the game app boosted the sales and popularity which gave Bleach it's "big boy" status back that's why all of this is happening, being rushed and all right?

>denial
>denial

kek

Then don't read the sequel, this ending was foreshadowed early on, not like you'd know thou.

>still one of the best selling manga
>14 million+ downloads in less than a year
>game crossovers
>musical coming back
>denial

lel, you sure are desperate to downplay bleach, you're what we call a fake fan.
Jul 5, 2016 10:24 AM

Aug 2010
ichii_1 said:
BigBoss said:

>denial
>denial

kek

Then don't read the sequel, this ending was foreshadowed early on, not like you'd know thou.

>still one of the best selling manga
>14 million+ downloads in less than a year
>game crossovers
>musical coming back
>denial

lel, you sure are desperate to downplay bleach, you're what we call a fake fan.

I won't have to as there won't be one ;D
I really like how you aren't addressing anything of what I wrote but keep repeating what you already said, sure know your way around talking with people. Where do you keep getting the impression that I don't like Bleach and that I am donplaying it? are you pretending to be this stupid or are you just desperate for a fight? So because I am not circlejerking with you I am not a "true fan".... nice, if that is the case I don't want to be one. It's like I'm talking to a brick wall that has 4chan memes written in graffiti all over it. Keep living in the past and in denial fam, Bleach is as popular if not even more then HxH, DBZ, Naruto, Fairy Tail and SnK combined and when anyone say otherwise they are obviously trying to downplay the great popularity that Bleach has and are the ones that are actually in denial.

To note the last thing I will write to you as why even bother anymore I still don't even know why I keep doing it before I use the glorious ignore function. You have got to be THE most cancerous fanboy I have ever seen, if one thing I like about Bleach community is that most of the fans will not hesitate to tell you the real state of the manga and when Kubo does something stupid people will point it and call it out, but people like you would eat any kind of shit that is pushed in their way, "fans" like you are what you usually expect to see within Naruto or Fairy Tail fanbase... just blind circlejerking to no end, if that makes a "true fan" like yourself, tnx I'll pass. Pretty sure you would glorify how big masterpiece of a chapter was if Kubo released 20 pages of nothing but empty panels with a big middle finger in the last page.

Jul 5, 2016 11:49 AM

Sep 2013
BigBoss said:
"Bleach isn't popular because I said so."
"naruto and fairy tail"

Pretty sure you would glorify how big masterpiece of a chapter was if Kubo released 20 pages of nothing but empty panels with a big middle finger in the last page.

A fan not wanting anymore of the series isn't a fan, you're as fake as they come just like most of the mainstream community filled with haters and they think their circklejerk is what the real fans think (as evidence by your naruto and FT bashing for no reason).
Let me guess you think bleach didn't sell hundred of millions of dollars right? that it still isn't selling millions despite no huge ads right? let's see your denial again.

Better than whatever idea you have to end it.
Jul 5, 2016 12:35 PM
Aug 2011
D'awww that new MAL cover art. I loved the artwork then!
Jul 5, 2016 1:37 PM

Aug 2014
To be fair.
Shonen Jump has a great involvement in ending series that don't do so well.
But with Bleach its mostly mangaka troll Kubo and his editors that dragged this manga soooo long with a flawed and stupid story with every arc that came after defeat of Aizen.

It dragged for so long that Kubo might decide to end this quick to troll us again.
A sequel is illogical since they only happen if A) a series is a success and wrapped things nicely or B) There is a huge demand for.

Like I said before good its ending but not in this way.
First Naruto and now this?

Will they make a Bleach movie too? Just to tell the real ending?
Jul 5, 2016 1:53 PM

Aug 2010
ichii_1 said:
BigBoss said:
"Bleach isn't popular because I said so."
"naruto and fairy tail"

Pretty sure you would glorify how big masterpiece of a chapter was if Kubo released 20 pages of nothing but empty panels with a big middle finger in the last page.

A fan not wanting anymore of the series isn't a fan, you're as fake as they come just like most of the mainstream community filled with haters and they think their circklejerk is what the real fans think (as evidence by your naruto and FT bashing for no reason).
Let me guess you think bleach didn't sell hundred of millions of dollars right? that it still isn't selling millions despite no huge ads right? let's see your denial again.

Better than whatever idea you have to end it.

I already said if what I am is a "fake fan" I will gladly be it than whatever you are and pls kindly refer to my previous comment as everything I said still stands and you didn't disapprove shit, if it's too much text to read take it little by little or read it when you have time even if it takes you a couple of times and a pro tip, stop trying to "argue" with ppl if you don't have the common sense to even comprehend what ppl are telling you and your response to all of them is just "memeing" and putting words in people's mouths because you only see things the way you want it to.

"Bleach isn't popular because I said so"

Wow.... just....wow.... again, keep reading things the way you want it to.... Never said it's not popular as well, said it's not as big as it was before at it's peak hence the sentence began with "Keep living in the past"...
"as evidence by your naruto and FT bashing for no reason"

This just proves what I wrote about not comprehending anything I am telling you, you literally see only things that you want to see. Never bashed once FT or Naruto only obviously implied that the fanbase of both of them has a lot of blind circlejerk fans which is true.
"Let me guess you think bleach didn't sell hundred of millions of dollars right? that it still isn't selling millions despite no huge ads right?"

Nope not really, this claim of yours is clearly disapproved in this very thread by a post I made but that means nothing to you as you will again only see things the way you want to see.

I feel like I'm getting trolled, either you aren't a native english speaker so comprehending english is a problem or you are just skipping through what I wrote to label me as a "fake fan" without even trying to comprehend what I wrote...

Jul 5, 2016 1:56 PM

Jan 2008
Then the sequel manga will begin. Detergent.

But really, I can see it happening, if it truly is ending with so many left over plotholes and unanswered questions.
Jul 5, 2016 1:59 PM
Dec 2015
At the current pace of the manga, 5 chapters is not enough to give the fans a satisfying end..
Jul 5, 2016 2:43 PM

Sep 2013
BigBoss said:

I already said if what I am is a "fake fan" I will gladly be it than whatever you are and pls kindly refer to my previous comment as everything I said still stands and you didn't disapprove shit, if it's too much text to read take it little by little or read it when you have time even if it takes you a couple of times and a pro tip, stop trying to "argue" with ppl if you don't have the common sense to even comprehend what ppl are telling you and your response to all of them is just "memeing" and putting words in people's mouths because you only see things the way you want it to.

"Bleach isn't popular because I said so"

Wow.... just....wow.... again, keep reading things the way you want it to.... Never said it's not popular as well, said it's not as big as it was before at it's peak hence the sentence began with "Keep living in the past"...
"as evidence by your naruto and FT bashing for no reason"

This just proves what I wrote about not comprehending anything I am telling you, you literally see only things that you want to see. Never bashed once FT or Naruto only obviously implied that the fanbase of both of them has a lot of blind circlejerk fans which is true.
"Let me guess you think bleach didn't sell hundred of millions of dollars right? that it still isn't selling millions despite no huge ads right?"

Nope not really, this claim of yours is clearly disapproved in this very thread by a post I made but that means nothing to you as you will again only see things the way you want to see.

I feel like I'm getting trolled, either you aren't a native english speaker so comprehending english is a problem or you are just skipping through what I wrote to label me as a "fake fan" without even trying to comprehend what I wrote...

"fan

a person who has a strong interest in or admiration for a particular person or thing.
synonyms: enthusiast, devotee, admirer, lover"

You're not a fan, your just casual that reads bleach and will bash it whenever is convenient.

Of course bleach doesn't sell as much since the anime ended nobody is arguing that.
Your the one denying the facts, keep deluding yourself into thinking bleach doesn't sell enough for sequels because you don't want any (amazing logic btw),

Your FT and naruto post implies you called both the series and the fanbase shit, go comprehend what you post at least.
ichii_1Jul 5, 2016 2:51 PM
Jul 5, 2016 2:56 PM

Aug 2010
ichii_1 said:
You're not a fan, your just casual that reads bleach and will bash it whenever is convenient.

Of course bleach doesn't sell as much since the anime ended nobody is arguing that.
Your the one denying the facts, keep deluding yourself into thinking bleach doesn't sell enough for sequels because you don't want any (amazing logic btw),

Your FT and naruto post implies you called both the series and the fanbase shit, go comprehend what you post at least.

I just want you to take a minute and actually take in what you are writing. Just take a step back and think about all this and how I wrote that your comprehension skills are horrible. You are literraly jumping around from one point to another making shit up, where did I bash Bleach now? you have got to be trolling me I refuse to believe someone can be, I'm sorry for this but I refuse to believe someone can be this stupid and pls don't even let me start on the last sentence you wrote just.... LOL.

And why do you even link me a fan definiton wtf are you even on about right now? nowhere in that definition does it say to blindly follow something as I mention is what I strongly dislike.

Is this real life right now? you are trolling right?

I'm just gonna point out how I mentioned in my last post how you only see what you want to see and your reply is the definition of that.... unreal.
BigBossJul 5, 2016 2:59 PM

Jul 5, 2016 4:02 PM

Sep 2013
BigBoss said:

That's called denial, this is all started cause you "a supposed fan", want a quick ending and no sequel cause you don't want to read it anymore and now you call yourself a fan? KEK
Jul 5, 2016 4:12 PM

Aug 2010
ichii_1 said:
BigBoss said:

That's called denial, this is all started cause you "a supposed fan", want a quick ending and no sequel cause you don't want to read it anymore and now you call yourself a fan? KEK

Teach me your ways senpai, how can I be a true fan like yourself and stop being in denial. I think I'll have to be dropped on my head a good 50 times to achieve your brain capacity to even start comprehending world the way you do it but if I try I can do it, can I? and your dank memes....... o boy pls can you teach how to be a kewl 4chan dank memer like yourself too?

Jul 5, 2016 4:12 PM
Jul 2018
Wow its really going to be done...
Jul 5, 2016 4:38 PM

Sep 2013
BigBoss said:

Teach me your ways senpai, how can I be a true fan like yourself and stop being in denial.

Being a true fan is beyond you, as Kubo said only 5% of readers actually understand bleach, just be content with the fights and characters like the other 95% and don't think (which you should be able to do).
Jul 5, 2016 5:01 PM

Aug 2014
ichii_1 said:
BigBoss said:

Teach me your ways senpai, how can I be a true fan like yourself and stop being in denial.

Being a true fan is beyond you, as Kubo said only 5% of readers actually understand bleach, just be content with the fights and characters like the other 95% and don't think (which you should be able to do).

Glad I am not in that 5%.
Sorry. Bleach was good and should've ended years ago.
Jul 5, 2016 5:03 PM
Jul 2018
Seriously? ... i really hope that Yhwach wins and we get a sequel then. Because there is no way Kubo can end this series without resorting to some sort of bullshit power up...
Jul 5, 2016 11:25 PM

Aug 2010
Notification said:
Wow its really going to be done...

It's still not "official" tho. The Viz Jump has had absolutely no mention of Bleach ending in this week's issue and I'm pretty sure if it's ending they should have mentioned it as well as they are talking with Jump to check translations. At this point tho who knows, we will see.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.