Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 6, 2016 4:20 AM

Oct 2013
BigBoss said:
Notification said:
Wow its really going to be done...

It's still not "official" tho. The Viz Jump has had absolutely no mention of Bleach ending in this week's issue and I'm pretty sure if it's ending they should have mentioned it as well as they are talking with Jump to check translations. At this point tho who knows, we will see.

It is official :

fgfdgfdgfg
Jul 6, 2016 4:53 AM

Aug 2010
@Napok But that's the preview that started all this, it's not a new picture, it's been around for a few days already. This is written by editors not Kubo himself, it's pretty unusual for a series end to be announced in the volume before Jump itself and by that I mean nothing is officialy announced by Jump itself rather something that an editor did (maybe for hype?) who knows, we will see.

"One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss. And the one who inherits the title of Boss will face an existence of endless battle."

Jul 6, 2016 6:37 AM

Oct 2013
BigBoss said:
@Napok But that's the preview that started all this, it's not a new picture, it's been around for a few days already. This is written by editors not Kubo himself, it's pretty unusual for a series end to be announced in the volume before Jump itself and by that I mean nothing is officialy announced by Jump itself rather something that an editor did (maybe for hype?) who knows, we will see.

I see, I thought that picture was from WSJ magazine. Although like you said it's not 100% confirmed, but we should expect that it's going to end within 5-6 chapters just in case. :D
NapokJul 6, 2016 6:54 AM
Jul 6, 2016 7:33 AM

Aug 2010
Napok said:
BigBoss said:

I see, I thought that picture was from WSJ magazine. Although like you said it's not 100% confirmed, but we should expect that it's going to end within 5-6 chapters just in case. :D

Yeah, I expect the worst but hope for the best I guess.

"One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss. And the one who inherits the title of Boss will face an existence of endless battle."

Jul 6, 2016 9:05 AM

Feb 2015
I hope Kubo pulls the ultimate troll move and everyone just dies in the final chapter.
Jul 7, 2016 12:10 AM

Oct 2007
Winter-Sonata said:
I'm really curious to see how this can end in five chapters ^^;.

I guess technically it could if..

We might have a Shaman King ending here though where..

Jump pulling the plug on Kubo is very likely with how things played out.

i am sure the last chapter shows aizen still tied to his chair screaming that he is still there and forgotten LOL
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 7, 2016 12:31 AM

Oct 2007
ichii_1 said:
BigBoss said:

Now you are assuming things, I never said "ending it like that is good" and yes I don't want a sequel and it's not possible to happen in the first place. Yeah because obviously the game app boosted the sales and popularity which gave Bleach it's "big boy" status back that's why all of this is happening, being rushed and all right?

>denial
>denial

kek

Then don't read the sequel, this ending was foreshadowed early on, not like you'd know thou.

>still one of the best selling manga
>14 million+ downloads in less than a year
>game crossovers
>musical coming back
>denial

lel, you sure are desperate to downplay bleach, you're what we call a fake fan.

dude, please tell me which bleach game are you talking about

also is it good?

i hope it's not the horrible f2p garbage bleach game i played a while ago

looking forward to your reply, thanks
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 7, 2016 12:42 AM

Aug 2010
@Peralisc It's Bleach: Brave Souls

I personally didn't play it much as I've played the japanese version when it came out on an emulator and after a update the emulator stopped working so I kinda gave up but there is an english version now. I think they are behind on updates and content not 100% sure tho. Probably didn't ask for my input but hey, I saw the reply and chimed in.

Jul 7, 2016 1:06 AM

Aug 2014
Finally, lol. Did anyone expect a good ending? Ichigo is going to get some new OP power and beat him. Or maybe Yhwach will jsut die from absorbing hollow powers.
Jul 7, 2016 1:41 AM

Oct 2007
@BigBoss message

Take it easy. I was looking for an answer. Thanks for replying.
Jul 7, 2016 9:54 AM

Oct 2010
*inserts Frodo image of him saying "It's over, it's finally over"*

Really, this should've ended after Aizen got beat.
"People die when they are killed" - Emiya Shirou
Jul 7, 2016 12:29 PM

Dec 2009
Sakubo777 said:
*inserts Frodo image of him saying "It's over, it's finally over"*

Really, this should've ended after Aizen got beat.

No it shouldn't have. Some of the bigger mysteries of the series were only finally addressed in the final arc, and while this arc has suffered a bit here and there I rather take that then never having those plot points resolved.
Jul 7, 2016 11:21 PM

Aug 2010
Some hopeful news from the subreddit and not to mention that Jump still didn't confirm anything or released anything official about Bleach ending even with the latest chapter... seems pretty weird, maybe it was a marketing approach from the editor to bring people to read it again as it is "ending" still expecting the worst but hoping for the best.

Jul 8, 2016 4:20 AM

Jun 2009
What the actual fuck? I only read this just now and am totally stunned. I mean Bleach has been a mess for years but ending it THIS suddenly would be insane. I might have to rate this even lower than the 5/10 I have right now...
Jul 8, 2016 4:26 AM
Nov 2010
Yeah, it's better to wait for a while to see what they'll say next or if this will be mentioned again, especially since the android game will have 15 million downloads in about a month, too.
Jul 8, 2016 10:03 AM

May 2015
Really hoping for a Bleach Shippuden.. I rather it end as a cliffhanger than a rushed bs ending.
✦✦✦Join the Bionix club✦✦✦

Jul 10, 2016 7:59 AM

Apr 2013
Peralisc said:
ichii_1 said:

Then don't read the sequel, this ending was foreshadowed early on, not like you'd know thou.

>still one of the best selling manga
>14 million+ downloads in less than a year
>game crossovers
>musical coming back
>denial

lel, you sure are desperate to downplay bleach, you're what we call a fake fan.

also is it good?

Bleach Brave souls is fun, although it can be really grindy.
Its definitely better then DBZ Dokkan Battle, and One Piece Treasure Cruise.
Jul 10, 2016 11:12 AM

Oct 2007
astrozombie84 said:
Peralisc said:

also is it good?

i tried it after BigBoss told me about it, but i find it way too grindy :/
Jul 12, 2016 11:12 AM

Apr 2013
Peralisc said:
astrozombie84 said:

i tried it after BigBoss told me about it, but i find it way too grindy :/

Yeah it can be really grindy especially when you grind for crystals
thankfully they have an auto feature, which is perfect for long grinds.
Jul 13, 2016 3:30 AM

Aug 2010
Guess in the end it is true... even the way the current chapters are going it really seems it's ending relatively soon.

Jul 13, 2016 6:58 AM

Mar 2009
Bleach ending very soon, Hunter x Hunter back on hiatus, Gintama is heading towards its ending...

Sad stuff.
Jul 13, 2016 6:08 PM

May 2010
Less than 10 weeks huh... Well, at least it's 8-9 chapters, not 5, lolz. Still, I bet that ending will be incredibly unsatisfying, with most plots unresolved, sigh.
Jul 13, 2016 8:00 PM
Mar 2013
Hey,Didn't mean to interrupt but according to the article from anime news network bleach is about to end in 10 weeks which means it ends in september .

Proof:http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-07-13/shonen-jump-sasaki-bleach-manga-will-end-in-less-than-10-weeks/.104273
Jul 14, 2016 12:37 AM

Oct 2007
so a really slow and painful death to the series :D
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.