Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 3, 2016 10:34 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hmm so Kureto does plan to kill his Father..can't say I'm surprised about that. The conversation between him and Guren was rather awkward lol.

Looks like Mika still doesn't trust Ferid at all ande Shinya snapped this chapter while Ferid reveals more about Guren. Interesting development!
Jul 4, 2016 10:19 AM

May 2013
I really hope Kureto doesn't go full Biba. We all know how Kabaneri turned out.
Jul 4, 2016 11:26 AM
Feb 2016
I hope so too. Kureto is my favorite character because he is very complex and can't be called a straight villain, specially if you read the light novels too. Biba was...underdeveloped, to say the least.
Jul 4, 2016 3:03 PM

Feb 2013
So Guren killed everyone in the world to revive his friends. Nice.
Jul 5, 2016 1:28 AM

Dec 2012
Ok what. Guren's squad,including Shinya,was dead all this time?? I can't bring myself to believe this.
If this mess is actually true,in order to bring Narumi's squad and Yuu's "family" back to life a new virus apocalypse is needed to happen? What the hell
Jul 5, 2016 3:21 PM
Sep 2013
kawaii-despair said:
Ok what. Guren's squad,including Shinya,was dead all this time?? I can't bring myself to believe this.
If this mess is actually true,in order to bring Narumi's squad and Yuu's "family" back to life a new virus apocalypse is needed to happen? What the hell

That would be scary as hell. But I feel it isn't just Guren who's at fault here. It's obvious that Kureto knew and was on board with it so he could use the virus in his plans to take on the world. But it also seems Ferid was also involve and may have the same ambitions as Kureto. Something here isn't adding up. Were they all working together?
Jul 5, 2016 7:05 PM
Jul 2015
I don't know whether to call this twist a good development or complete bs.
Jul 9, 2016 12:19 AM
Jul 2018
Hahaha I loved this chapter, tbh :V I didn't see that coming but it totally fits within the realm of this story's world, so it's a good plot twist, imo. It's kinda a simple, shounen-style twist but that's what I'm here for anyway so bring it on xD

Can't wait for next chapter <3
Jul 16, 2016 10:45 AM

May 2016
so everyone can be revived from the dead then? Guren past has been revealed. I hope Krul betrayal, the progenitor secret, Yuichiro family seraph gene will be explained later.
Jul 28, 2016 2:06 AM
Sep 2015
I've just had my mind blown.
Jul 28, 2016 6:02 AM

Jul 2012
Well i didn't expect that. It was LN originally so kinda interested if it's ended and if yes then how far it is?
Jul 28, 2016 8:07 AM
Jun 2010
allenjke said:
Well i didn't expect that. It was LN originally so kinda interested if it's ended and if yes then how far it is?

It was originally LN as in the original series? I thought the main series was manga but the side stories are LN.

Numens said:

Lol he probably didn't know the consequences. The whole thing was just introduced in one page so far so we don't know much yet.

By the way who's the girl in your ava/sig? I have been googling for a while now to no avail. Tried PMing you too but couldn't.
Jul 28, 2016 8:52 AM
Jul 2018
Well that was unexpected! Shinya is actually reanimated? Just wow, I wonder what more surprises await us
Jul 28, 2016 10:05 AM

Feb 2015
Well... I wasn't expected that, to say the least.
Jul 28, 2016 10:12 AM

Jul 2012
bloodtalon said:
allenjke said:

It was originally LN as in the original series? I thought the main series was manga but the side stories are LN.

Oh i thought it was original cause during tv-series someone mentioned that x part was covered in x volume (mb it was info about Guren) and so it was just my mistake.
Jul 28, 2016 1:22 PM

Apr 2013
Holy shit! Didn't see that coming! Can't wait for the nex chapter
My baby Shinya deserves happiness stop his suffering
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 28, 2016 1:27 PM

Apr 2013
allenjke said:
bloodtalon said:

Oh i thought it was original cause during tv-series someone mentioned that x part was covered in x volume (mb it was info about Guren) and so it was just my mistake.

In fact the original story is the manga. Guren's light novel started being published after the manga's debut and they are a prequel to manga's story. Also there are new LN which are a spin-off about the vampires.
For Guren's LN there are 6 volumes published and 7th is coming out soon and talking about vampire's LN there are 2 volumes published for now.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 11, 2016 11:46 PM
Jan 2015
Sure didn't expect it ,especially after I see the LN
Aug 12, 2016 4:47 AM

Nov 2015
Oh my god!!! It was all Guren's fault I really don't know what to say.

Aug 13, 2016 2:41 PM
Feb 2013
OMG WHAT? Guren's squad was all revived!? But but.....
Ok so, Guren has been carrying this huge burden (of the world being destroyed and all) all this time? Is this what Ferid means by Guren being possessed all this time?
Oct 18, 2016 10:03 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Numens said:

We dont know yet, I guess explanations will be provided the next episode.
Apr 3, 2020 4:11 PM

Mar 2014
Oh snap I totally didn't expect this development. So Guren reanimated all his friends and the deadly virus was the price to pay. I think he wouldn't have known beforehand, but I have many more questions so I am looking forward to more details soon.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 136 Discussion

Xiao - Apr 3

4 by TheDerpyVenom »»
Yesterday, 3:03 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 112 Discussion

FANTOMX - Mar 5, 2022

13 by SomeGuyWithHair »»
Apr 1, 11:16 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 135 Discussion

Xiao - Mar 3

4 by Musashi_123 »»
Mar 7, 8:44 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 134 Discussion

Red_Ranger_Wien - Feb 1

9 by Xerneas_Pharoah »»
Feb 4, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 133 Discussion

NinjaStuart115 - Jan 9

6 by iDateMikasa »»
Jan 26, 6:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.