Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Jul 2, 2016 7:23 PM

What's up Guys?
I am pretty sure all of you love the anime Ansatsu Kyoushitsu?
If you don't like it , then curse you !!!!
If you love it, then I love you!!!

Well, I know this question is stupid, but anyways here you go;

Do you want another Season of the anime, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu?

I am just asking, and my answer is just YES!!!!!!
So what about you?
Do u want to the anime to have another Season?

Jul 2, 2016 7:27 PM

I personally think the ending for the anime couldn't be more perfect, but I'd love a spin-off series revolving around Nagisa and his new students.

Jul 2, 2016 7:32 PM

_Flan_ said:
I personally think the ending for the anime couldn't be more perfect, but I'd love a spin-off series revolving around Nagisa and his new students.

Yeah, just imagine he acts like Kuro Sensei? LOL.

Jul 8, 2016 7:22 AM
Absolutely 👌👌👌

Jul 8, 2016 10:16 PM

"You either die as a great anime or live long enough to become shit anime"

Not needed
Shirobako is AOTY 2015. Deal with it.

Oct 26, 2016 4:20 AM

Yasamura said:
"You either die as a great anime or live long enough to become shit anime"

Not needed
Completely agree with this..

As much as i'm interested to see the future of Nagisa and co.. I thought the 3rd season will ruin the series, given that even the original source have finished by now..
Reality is the lifeblood that makes a work pulse with energy. Reality itself is entertainment

Nov 11, 2016 2:44 AM
this anime is sure fun and heart warming. as future educator this give me a hint of what are the responsibilities laid in the future. and now, i want another season showing the life, school year, Nagisa Sensei shares with his new " Assananition Classroom".

Nov 11, 2016 7:15 PM
there should be an ova or two about Nagisa as a teacher.

but anyways i definately want season 3 of Assassination classroom

Nov 11, 2016 10:58 PM

_Spectacled_ said:
I really think this ending is a really heart warming one, I am very happy with it and even teared me up to watch Koro-Sensei and his class for the last time. I'm thinking of an OVA instead of an another whole season as it just wouldn't really be "Assassination Classroom" without Koro-Sensei

Nov 13, 2016 9:22 PM
actually i love this 'Assassination Classroom' anime and this is my first full season anime and i sad with the death of koro sensei.... i want a new season of this anime and i wanna see the old class 3-E

Nov 13, 2016 11:28 PM

Eh, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu was special because many people could bond with the characters. The sports types, the nerdy types, even the obese types that felt useless. I don't think it would transfer well with that delinquent classroom.

Honestly, I think the ending was perfect like a few others said. I don't want any more than the extra clips that they're going to include in the upcoming movie.

Jan 15, 4:00 AM
yes i think i would be cool to see nagisa get infected by tentacles and be hunted while trying to live

Jan 17, 9:24 PM
Hmm... Hard to say to be honest. Koro Sensei was a huge part of the reason why Assassination Classroom is such an amazing anime to begin with. It'd be very difficult to create another character with a kind of personality and presence that could fill his. In my opinion, the ending was perfect the way it was and I'm not too sure how they would be able to match it. Maybe they could do what FMA and FMA Brotherhood did and have the students find a way to keep Koro sensei alive?

Jan 18, 5:43 PM

An OVA or movie about what happen to each of their lives are much better than season 3 TBH.

Mar 4, 6:27 AM
_Spectacled_ said:

I totally agree, a bunch of delinquent kids learning to trust after being beaten down by adults all their life.
I've even found a little after shot of the 7 years later with Nagoya's students, check it out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8WLckDMM20

Mar 4, 6:58 AM

Nah. It's a damn good show already. You don't give good shows more than two seasons or it fucks up the paradigm.

Mar 10, 11:24 PM
Yes absolutely. It was an great anime and i would love to see nagisa become our new kurosensie.

Mar 10, 11:34 PM

I don't really need a third season since the second one just gave a pretty great closure though. At least to me.

May 25, 3:45 AM
I would love for there to be an OVA of Nagisa and his class but not a third season

May 25, 12:29 PM

Big no. As good as Nagisa is in assassinating and self-defense, he doesn't have the powers that Korosensei had, so the amount of possibilities to try and take down Nagisa is much more limited.

Assassination Classroom season 2 ending was perfect or the best one could imagine with the predictability that the teacher will die at the end of the series.

I won't mind if they looked into the past of characters like Korosensei and do a series like that or a side story, but I don't want to see direct sequels. Hearing Code Geass get one sounds bad enough as it is.

May 29, 12:17 PM
Why not, I think almost everyone here love The serie so why shouldnt it be a season 3. Yes the ending was perfect but why not enjoy The serie more.

May 29, 12:20 PM

No need since there's no need for an actual Assassination Classroom (because Koro-sensei's already dead), unless this anime want to kill Nagisa, then there'll be a new Assassination Classroom since he became a sensei like Koro-sensei. Jesus. Hahaha! Well, if there'll be one, I'll gladly accept it. :)

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Fucking Levi, 2013
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)

Jun 10, 6:32 AM
The ending is just perfect, but i really want another season of Assassination Classroom. Plot- after all those years the goverment called them and they all have a job to do because they are the only ones that can do it. Assassinate someone or do a heist or something

Jun 11, 7:40 PM
TeddyMK said:
The ending is just perfect, but i really want another season of Assassination Classroom. Plot- after all those years the goverment called them and they all have a job to do because they are the only ones that can do it. Assassinate someone or do a heist or something

Exactly, or someone wants revenge on Nagisa so they target his students so he gathers his old classmates to give them a spanking. I know that the series had one of the best and most complete endings of any anime, however, I'm greedy and wouldn't mind them releasing Assassination Classroom for as long as I live because I love it so much.

Jun 11, 7:42 PM

I don't think much could happen in the anime but Nagisa letting his students attack him
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jun 11, 9:50 PM

Well, as much as i like Assassination Classroom, the thing is, the series had been concluded so i don't think we need any continuation.. Not to mention the source material itself had finished a long time ago, so i guess we won't get any 3rd season for sure..
Reality is the lifeblood that makes a work pulse with energy. Reality itself is entertainment

Jun 22, 10:52 PM
Yes,I would love a new season, but I'm happy were it ended, but I would like a spin off about Nagisa and his students.

Jun 22, 11:56 PM

Yeah. Ofc Why not? It may be better? who knows?

Jul 4, 3:59 PM
As great of an anime as Assassination Classroom is, i think it would be an abysmal idea for a third season. It was clearly stated that the second season was the final season. Also, one would run out of ideas as to where the plot would go after the conclusion.