Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jul 2, 2016 11:45 PM

Sep 2011
kalinime said:
Tyrel said:
I doubt it. As an anime only viewer, this guy looks depressed as shit. Throughout the whole episode he was depressed. Only times when he was shown talking with the group was he a bit happy and shot. Personally, I don't think it's an illness, but who knows, maybe I'm wrong.

If you knew you were going to die in a few months or years, and there was nothing you or anyone else could do about it, wouldn't you be depressed as well?
I've known people that've been like that. Can't say I'd be the same, but the people I've heard about who've had terminal illnesses and only have a few months and or years to live were still cheerful in real life trying to enjoy the most of it. Depression in most cases leads to suicides.

"One day, Naho Takamiya receives a letter written to herself from ten years in the future." This line here also gives us some sort of hint of either Time Travel/Story going back to the beginning if something happens (I think). If it honestly was an illness, this wouldn't be the case. You don't 'save' someone from an illness and the whole driving point of the show wouldn't make much sense if that were the case because the character has a set period of when he'll die by the illness. Say he died from the illness on November 20th, he'd die the same day each time. You don't change events of an illness. Now, if that were the case, that'd be stupid tbfh. I see it more logically as a suicide, accident, etc. Suicides + Accidents can be prevented. Say, by inviting someone to go with you, to do this and that instead of said person being alone where this can happen. Obviously, they can still happen, but it's unlikely he'd do that in front of his friends, right...?

Just my two cents here.

Vita_Aeterna said:
I honestly thought the pacing was way too quick, unless they're trying to rush in everything from the manga to the anime, I think they need to work on this.

Other than that, I have some issues with knowing events that MIGHT happen in the future. I mean, I already feel saddened that Kakeru is going to DIE somehow, and there's going to be a storm of feels heading my way. Also, interesting to see the romance being set up from the very first episode.

Anyways, whose child was that in the end?
Wouldn't it be the guy she was with child? Doubt it's Kakeru lol.
TyrelJul 2, 2016 11:58 PM
Jul 2, 2016 11:47 PM

Jan 2015
Hhmm, so the story goes back just like the synopsis said. I don't know about the Manga version but the art for the anime seems fine for now, I guess.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jul 2, 2016 11:52 PM
Jul 2015
Weird that this came out so early. Not huge on the artstyle, and the plot seems really weird and like it'll have a lot of holes in it, but looking forward to seeing a few episodes to see how stuff goes through
Jul 2, 2016 11:54 PM

Dec 2014
ok that was overwelming.. let's see whether it will be a good watch or not
Jul 2, 2016 11:57 PM

Mar 2011
Hooked.

Oh woah, i am such a sucker for show like these :S
Jul 3, 2016 12:04 AM

Dec 2012
Ragna92 said:
So from my understanding there are two timelines. If she saves Kakeru in this timeline would it make any difference in the future timeline.... I have a feeling no matter what she does things will end up the same.

Stop spoiling wtf

Jul 3, 2016 12:05 AM

Apr 2013
Tyrel said:
kalinime said:

If you knew you were going to die in a few months or years, and there was nothing you or anyone else could do about it, wouldn't you be depressed as well?
I've known people that've been like that. Can't say I'd be the same, but the people I've heard about who've had terminal illnesses and only have a few months and or years to live were still cheerful in real life trying to enjoy the most of it. Depression in most cases leads to suicides.

"One day, Naho Takamiya receives a letter written to herself from ten years in the future." This line here also gives us some sort of hint of either Time Travel/Story going back to the beginning if something happens (I think). If it honestly was an illness, this wouldn't be the case. You don't 'save' someone from an illness and the whole driving point of the show wouldn't make much sense if that were the case because the character has a set period of when he'll die by the illness. Say he died from the illness on November 20th, he'd die the same day each time. You don't change events of an illness. Now, if that were the case, that'd be stupid tbfh. I see it more logically as a suicide, accident, etc. Suicides + Accidents can be prevented. Say, by inviting someone to go with you, to do this and that instead of said person being alone where this can happen. Obviously, they can still happen, but it's unlikely he'd do that in front of his friends, right...?

Just my two cents here.

Vita_Aeterna said:
I honestly thought the pacing was way too quick, unless they're trying to rush in everything from the manga to the anime, I think they need to work on this.

Other than that, I have some issues with knowing events that MIGHT happen in the future. I mean, I already feel saddened that Kakeru is going to DIE somehow, and there's going to be a storm of feels heading my way. Also, interesting to see the romance being set up from the very first episode.

Anyways, whose child was that in the end?

Oh really? I mean I kinda half-hoped it was just them as friends 10 years later, the orange-haired dude brings his child with him, signifying he is married (not necessarily with the fem protagonist) but I guess this makes the story even more interesting. So Naho bears child with her new love but still remember her first love? Shit feels kind of feelsy already.

So I suppose all Naho needs to do is follow the paper from the future and she can save him, in sacrifice of having to constantly be worried and saving regret?
Jul 3, 2016 12:07 AM

Dec 2015
This reminds me of AnoHana, its just giving me those type of vibes for some reason. Either way, first episode was really goof. I thoroughly enjoyed it and can't wait for next week. Its going to be a long wait for me :(.. The only issue I have as of now is that on the letter why didn't she write to herself that if she doesn't follow these requests then there will be a tragedy (like when it said not to invite him). She could have wrote herself when she wrote not to write him that she falls in love with him and there will be a tragedy to occur if she doesn't follow it from start to finish. It makes me wonder what sort of flag was brought up when she ignored the not to invite him message. Just a minor gripe I have with it now.

Anyways 4.5/5 for this episode.

I am very impressed with this seasons anime releases so far. There's Shougeki no Souma, Rewrite, Orange, Berserk (not the greatest due to major flaws, but still looking forward to it), and Relife.

I am looking forward to Planetarian, Kimi no na wa,Tales of Zestria X (hopefully this will be a good fantasy anime), Fukigen na Monokean, and Danganropa 3 as well.

@Ziale

I think it has something to do with suicide as well, but who knows maybe he is killed, or maybe he has a terminal illness. Something does seem off about him kind of like he is down, so I will stick with my suicide theory for now. He could be depressed because he is terminally ill and he kills himself or maybe he just kills himself for the sake of extreme depression. I honestly don't think he will be murdered though, seems to dark for this series, so it will probably be the other two options above or a mixture of both.

@Vita_Aeterna

I think the child is hers and the guy in the group with the glasses and orange hair.
CejaraJul 3, 2016 12:12 AM
Jul 3, 2016 12:09 AM

Sep 2011
Vita_Aeterna said:
Tyrel said:

Just my two cents here.

Oh really? I mean I kinda half-hoped it was just them as friends 10 years later, the orange-haired dude brings his child with him, signifying he is married (not necessarily with the fem protagonist) but I guess this makes the story even more interesting. So Naho bears child with her new love but still remember her first love? Shit feels kind of feelsy already.

So I suppose all Naho needs to do is follow the paper from the future and she can save him, in sacrifice of having to constantly be worried and saving regret?
I'm just guessing like you :P
Jul 3, 2016 12:12 AM

Jan 2013
Animation wise its great. Some strange direction and cuts.
I just don't buy the character interactions a lot of the time. They feel boring and uninteresting.
Also don't like how nonchalant and incurious/unquestioning Naho is to the letter. She comes across as boring herself.
Jul 3, 2016 12:25 AM

Jun 2012
not bad, a bit abrupt though.

a bit wooden during some convos, and shallow character impressions

if they don't drop the ball, it'll at least be acceptable
Jul 3, 2016 12:44 AM
Nov 2013
Best first episode by far. Adaption wise, it was very well done, and the visuals are beautiful to boot. Really like the voices they picked for the characters, especially KanaHana as Naho.

Definitely going to be my AOTS. Get ready for a feels trip~
Jul 3, 2016 1:11 AM

Sep 2013
I can't stand main girl and I think many parts of the whole idea behind this show are wrong. Reading the manga was enough for me. Think this is the first and last episode I'm gonna watch. If the source was better, maybe I could wait and follow all these weeks that are going to come. I think I only gave the manga a 7 cause I could read it all in one or two days, so it was less of a pain (in the ass).

Btw, didn't like half the voice actors (especially for redhead dude and glass dude).

So yea, I'm out, but still nice to see a manga you read getting animated. I think this is the first one for me (don't read too many mangas, as you can see haha).
Jul 3, 2016 1:23 AM

Mar 2013
The main girl is already annoying. I hate these passive characters that get like "I don't want to cause trouble for others!" and then end up causing trouble for everyone cause they're too stupid to know they're supposed to actually speak up when things are wrong. Ugh. I don't get why she fell in love with Kakeru, anyway... She barely knows him. Does she just have a huge foot fetish and touching her heel blisters makes her fall for you?

Though the thing that bothers me most about this is the end scene... She's married with a child. Why would you try to change your life and talk about how you regret everything you've done when you've already settled down with a family? It's too late for that now. If she really regretted everything this much, she'd have done something about it before now and not ended up just forsaking the people she's supposed to love and be there for. Take some goddamn responsibility; you're a mother now.
Jul 3, 2016 1:43 AM
Jan 2015
On the other hand, I really like Naho for she resembles a realistic high school girl. That goes on to say that this episode is my most favorite so far in Summer 2016.

PS: It's a new season and I got to blog these shows. If you have the time, kindly visit my blog. Thank you for paying a visit!
Jul 3, 2016 1:48 AM

Jun 2009
I love the manga and I hope the anime adapts this well. Also, nice first episode.

Jul 3, 2016 1:54 AM

Jul 2014
Compared to the other shows I've seen this season, this has definitely been the best first episode and also the show where I'm most interested in seeing what happens next, assuming that the letter doesn't spoil every single little thing and remove most of the tension this series could have. Heck, we already pretty much know that Kakeru's going to die unless something changes, and it's only the first episode. Also, I hope it doesn't mean we get scenes like the softball one where she just passively sticks to the choice that supposedly leads to regrets before changing her mind at the last second; that will quickly get grating. Other than that, considering that Naho seems pretty happy in the future, even though Kakeru is seemingly dead, I have to wonder how she has such crippling regrets as for the letter to be necessary to begin with. Maybe I'm just overthinking it, but I think trusting the letter at its word may not always work out for the best, even if this time it did. After all, who's to say that new regrets won't end up replacing the ones that her future self apparently already has?

Also, we need to see the effects of Naho's actions on the letter at some point really, otherwise it just seems like there's no connection between the present and the future at all.

Oh, and if future Naho wants current Naho to save Kakeru, why the hell is she so damn vague about it rather than explicitly telling current Naho what happened and possible courses of action to prevent it other than doing things that may ultimately have no impact differently?
AtavisticJul 3, 2016 2:06 AM
Jul 3, 2016 2:00 AM

Feb 2013
That was a nice first episode, I hope they continue this way. The animation was so nice and pleasant to watch, and Naho voice fits perfectly ^^
Jul 3, 2016 2:03 AM

Jun 2016
Very charming first episode. I'm going into this without having read the manga, but I'm already excited for more. I wonder what caused Kakeru to be absent from school for two weeks.

The show feels very refreshing so far, even with the sense of gloom lurking in the background.
Jul 3, 2016 2:07 AM

Oct 2015
Stark700 said:
The setting gives me a countryside feeling

Good artwork and I think it's obvious that Naho has an attraction or at least curiosity towards Kakeru, the new boy in town. Animation quality is good, a lot better than I had expected.

I had been waiting for this to get animated ever since I read the Manga. A good start.

The artwork was very nice.

Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.
Jul 3, 2016 2:28 AM

Dec 2014
I thought the JST air time was 8:30PM and was still waiting until I noticed the episode was already out. Darn xD

Anyway, I'm liking the adaptation so far. Enchanting start and the art is beautiful and they captured Kakeru's smile really well. I loved the manga and I most probably will love this series all over again.

Can't really comment on the plot or speculations of what Naho will do since I already know what happens.

kalinime said:
Can anyone explain to me why the fuck she did not read the entire letter the first chance she got? "Oh, Kakeru hasn't shown up to school for two weeks now, maybe I should check to see if the letter has anything to say about this" - just want kind of insane plot induced stupidity is this?

Please tell me if it just keeps going like this, where you have to turn off your brain in service of feels.....

There are some subtle differences in the anime when compared to the manga, When she first reads the letter in class, She reads the first entry and passes it of as a prank. After going home she proceeds to compare her current diary entry to the one in the letter and after realizing that they are similar she stops reading the letter again stating that she's scared that this truly might be about the future and if so she doesn't want to know what happens. She only opens the letter again after 2 weeks where she learns about the ball game. If such stuff bothers you, I think it'd be a good idea to follow the anime and manga in parallel or just read the manga.

straggy said:
The main girl is already annoying. I hate these passive characters that get like "I don't want to cause trouble for others!" and then end up causing trouble for everyone cause they're too stupid to know they're supposed to actually speak up when things are wrong. Ugh. I don't get why she fell in love with Kakeru, anyway... She barely knows him. Does she just have a huge foot fetish and touching her heel blisters makes her fall for you?

Though the thing that bothers me most about this is the end scene... She's married with a child. Why would you try to change your life and talk about how you regret everything you've done when you've already settled down with a family? It's too late for that now. If she really regretted everything this much, she'd have done something about it before now and not ended up just forsaking the people she's supposed to love and be there for. Take some goddamn responsibility; you're a mother now.

It's more along the lines of her future self wanting the 16 year old Naho to take charge and speak up when something's wrong. She regrets the fact that she wasn't able to do that and eventually regretted it even more since Kakeru died. So technically your issue of taking responsibility is exactly what they try to solve.
Lelouch0202Jul 3, 2016 2:36 AM
Jul 3, 2016 2:42 AM

Mar 2014
It's a shame they couldn't get OnoD and Ryouhei Kimura to voice Hiroto and Kakeru but oh well, at least we've got KanaHana

Judging from what I've read of the mango I think they did a pretty good job adapting the first chapter
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jul 3, 2016 2:42 AM

Feb 2014
duuuuuuuuuuuuuude i'm so happy this episode came out a day early
i love the art and the voices for each character i'm over the moon ^^
Jul 3, 2016 2:43 AM

Nov 2007
I dunno what you guys think of the anime or the manga or the rest of characters but please don't say anything mean about **Suwa**.

Bring on the feels train. I am ready for take 2!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jul 3, 2016 2:45 AM

Jan 2016
Beatiful episode, the art and the music are awesome. I haven't read the manga but with only one episode I know I'm gonna end crying like a little girl
Jul 3, 2016 2:57 AM
Feb 2015
Anime-only viewer here :p
First of all, I must say the vibe I got from this first episode was just incredible. It felt different from the other stuff I've watched over the past few days.(Yes, generic romance, battle-harem shows :D).

Art style feels quintessentially Japanese, pretty decent OSTs,nice setting for the story and a pretty catchy plot.
I'm just hoping this doesn't build up to be an epic story and then end up in a total trainwreck like Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi or Guilty Crown.
Jul 3, 2016 2:59 AM

Sep 2015
I was waiting for an anime adaptation, so I didn't spoil myself with the manga ...
... and this is AMAZING ! I hope this will be one of the best SoL, backgrounds are absolutly magic (we saw some of them for less than 1 second), HanaKana *o* and the plot seems to be fine
Jul 3, 2016 3:11 AM

Jul 2012
Besides the weird ass faces some of these characters seem to be sporting, I liked the episode quite a bit. It has an interesting theme and good cast list so far. And man, Naho's friends befriending Kakeru just like that. We need more people in the world like that.

Looking forward to what the rest of the series has to offer.
Jul 3, 2016 3:16 AM

Nov 2007
Satoshi_Rentaro said:

I'm just hoping this doesn't build up to be an epic story and then end up in a total trainwreck.

Extremely low chance because it's a rather short manga with 22 chapters. It will fit in well within a one cour (12/13 episodes) adaptation.

Try to enjoy it with an expectation of what to be expected from a shoujo manga adaptation. It's a good shoujo manga so don't go expecting a Steins;Gate since it has Sci-Fi tagged to it.

This anime will be enjoyable for people who like any three of the following:
- Romance
- Friendship
- School
- Drama
- Shoujo

The balance is pretty good so even if one, say for example, doesn't like 2 categories out of the above 5, they'll still enjoy it. May not be pleasant for those who take shipping a bit too far and judges a story entirely based on their shipping and rate them based on whether their ship sails or sinks.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jul 3, 2016 3:22 AM

Mar 2016
beautiful... but i bet it's gonna end bad ._. i don't know if i wanna watch it xD
Jul 3, 2016 3:40 AM

Sep 2010
... This episode left me stunned. For the most part nothing special really happened and we simply got the slice of life anime with a little twist in the form of that letter.

But truly this letter gives the whole series this special nostalgia feeling which is the first great thing out of many.

The whole tone of the episode is so calming and enjoyable. The characters are standard but they are likeable as well but most importantly, the whole series has beautiful animation, soundtrack, character designs and those backgrounds!!!! Those backgrounds are incredible.

Great show so far. Not something I will be hyped about during the season but I will definitely enjoy it to the fullest.

It's good thing I didn't pick up manga seeing how greatly this adaptation is.
Jul 3, 2016 3:44 AM
Dec 2015
Quite a good episode to start the anime with. Was nice and calm
Jul 3, 2016 3:50 AM

May 2015
Gotta say that the first chapter was adapted pretty well. I loved it. The visuals are quite pleasant to see, and the animation is decent. Lovely music as well.

I can't wait to see what this adaptation will bring. I've been excited to watch this ever since finishing the manga. I hope Hagita will be just as funny as in the manga ;P. So far, so good.

Jul 3, 2016 3:57 AM

Mar 2016
The art style for me was hit and miss and I really didn't like the OP. I didn't give the ending a chance to be honest but next week I will. Honestly i'm disappointed so far because this was the series I was most looking forward to along with ReLIFE and Servamp.
Jul 3, 2016 4:19 AM

Aug 2010
FEELZ inbound. That was beautiful
Jul 3, 2016 4:29 AM
Sep 2015
animefan8800 said:
Anime-only watcher here, it was pretty good. Of bread-fueled montages and softball homers. XD So the plot is to save Kakeru, her first love. Interesting, but if she succeeds and they end up together I'm assuming Future Suwa will get the shaft big time? Unless that child wasn't theirs together or something. An inherent problem for a series like this as I'll feel bad for him then. Already kinda do knowing he couldn't make her happy enough to get over Kakeru's death. I'll be interested to see if that thought will continue to annoy me throughout or if the show gets past it. Well either way not bad so far.
episode 1 and already saw the NTR end lol....
Jul 3, 2016 4:35 AM

May 2015
Nice episode but I wonder will it go with these future letters, I hope this is not another "use time travel to make everything right" like it seemed from the first episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 3, 2016 4:37 AM

Oct 2015
Trashy-Pixels said:
The art style for me was hit and miss and I really didn't like the OP. I didn't give the ending a chance to be honest but next week I will. Honestly i'm disappointed so far because this was the series I was most looking forward to .[/s]

Same here.
I don't know why but the episode felt so forced. I haven't read the manga so I can't compare the two but I have watched the live-action movie and honestly, so far I liked the movie better. Of course, this was only the first episode and it might turn out bettter but at the moment I am a little disappointed. The art was .. ok I guess? Not a fan of the pointy teeth to be honest and I felt like it wasn't smooth at times? At least something was bothering me regarding the art.

All in all it was an ok-episode. I was quite bored while watching. I think the voices fit the characters. I hope it will get better in the next episode :)
Jul 3, 2016 4:53 AM

Feb 2014
Shiroharu said:
Trashy-Pixels said:
The art style for me was hit and miss and I really didn't like the OP. I didn't give the ending a chance to be honest but next week I will. Honestly i'm disappointed so far because this was the series I was most looking forward to .[/s]

Same here.
I don't know why but the episode felt so forced. I haven't read the manga so I can't compare the two but I have watched the live-action movie and honestly, so far I liked the movie better. Of course, this was only the first episode and it might turn out bettter but at the moment I am a little disappointed. The art was .. ok I guess? Not a fan of the pointy teeth to be honest and I felt like it wasn't smooth at times? At least something was bothering me regarding the art.

All in all it was an ok-episode. I was quite bored while watching. I think the voices fit the characters. I hope it will get better in the next episode :)

i think if you'd both had read the manga you'd like this show much more. i watched the live action and it was really disappointing imo but so far the anime is really accurate so pls give it a chance ~
Jul 3, 2016 5:04 AM

Jul 2013
I'm going to like this so much ! I can feel it ! c:

Everything was really beautiful, the art, the backgrounds, the music...The episode felt slow, but calm too~ I'm preparing myself for the many feels to come ;w;

That little baby tho' c:

Jul 3, 2016 5:12 AM
Apr 2011
I'm glad it's finally out :) Well done, except for Suwa's voice. He's such an important character in the series, yet... I need to get used to it.
ClarivyJul 3, 2016 5:17 AM
Jul 3, 2016 5:18 AM

Sep 2010
Nice, the first episode kept the overall atmosphere from the manga! It was also extremely faithful to the original source.

"to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -a magnet
Jul 3, 2016 5:24 AM
Dec 2013
First episode in, and I'm already getting Erased vibes from this, in a good way. So Future Naho (who has a lot of regrets) wants her past self to save Kakeru, by changing some actions that she did via letters that were somehow sent to the past. I'm pretty excited to see the rest of the anime.
wildhoodJul 3, 2016 5:30 AM
Jul 3, 2016 5:28 AM
May 2016
I like the first episode, the animation of background and characters are well done. The BGM set the drama atmosphere and I felt it good same goes to the OP and ED. The characters are seems likeable, so I'm hoping for good developments. I haven't read the manga but the adaptation looks promising. So far a plain and beautiful episode and this is surely a feels trip.
Jul 3, 2016 5:32 AM
Feb 2015
shanimebib said:
Satoshi_Rentaro said:

I'm just hoping this doesn't build up to be an epic story and then end up in a total trainwreck.

Extremely low chance because it's a rather short manga with 22 chapters. It will fit in well within a one cour (12/13 episodes) adaptation.

Try to enjoy it with an expectation of what to be expected from a shoujo manga adaptation. It's a good shoujo manga so don't go expecting a Steins;Gate since it has Sci-Fi tagged to it.

This anime will be enjoyable for people who like any three of the following:
- Romance
- Friendship
- School
- Drama
- Shoujo

The balance is pretty good so even if one, say for example, doesn't like 2 categories out of the above 5, they'll still enjoy it. May not be pleasant for those who take shipping a bit too far and judges a story entirely based on their shipping and rate them based on whether their ship sails or sinks.

LOL okay, that's kinda relieving :)
But, you never know what's going on in the minds of the folks at the studios these days...
I never expected it to be like Steins;Gate level good, just something different from your everyday generic shoujo drama.
Yeah,I dont get the whole ship wars thing, it kinda kills the actual story for me.
Jul 3, 2016 5:36 AM

Jun 2013
the OP was cool the ED too and the premise is nice so i guess Kakeru is dead or something and she wants to prevent that
Jul 3, 2016 5:55 AM

Dec 2015
AMAZING JUST LIKE THE MANGA
Jul 3, 2016 5:58 AM
Dec 2013
Where're the oranges?
Jul 3, 2016 6:03 AM

Feb 2012
I wonder how Kakeru dies. I think his death will be unavoidable coz she would've been trying to save him instead of just doing this back-to-the-past letter to relieve her regrets.

Great first episode. Hope to see more promising episodes in the weeks to come.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Jul 3, 2016 6:15 AM
Dec 2015
I think the adaption will be pretty good if they keep true.

I must say, while I remember the shoe stuff... It was only until watching the anime I thought of a certain Death Note scene...

I must say though, now that I know what happens - subtle hints of how the characters actually feel are so amazing :3.
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Orange Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2016

204 by miffyverse »»
Apr 1, 2:13 PM

Poll: » Orange Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2016

177 by miffyverse »»
Mar 27, 9:31 PM

Poll: » Orange Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2016

234 by KayyTH »»
Mar 23, 1:45 AM

Poll: » Orange Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2016

230 by KayyTH »»
Mar 23, 1:24 AM

Poll: » Orange Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2016

381 by Minonine »»
Dec 23, 2023 1:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.