Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 2, 2016 12:50 AM

Jun 2015
How did the MC not die if he never got the white spunk injected in him?
Jul 2, 2016 1:07 AM
Jan 2015
Apparently biba injected him with it before mumei woke up
Jul 2, 2016 1:40 AM

Jul 2013
Basically they did not show you it because the anime series rushed it or ran out of time.

It was shown that Biba had another white blood and he injected the MC so he was saved
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2, 2016 1:55 AM
May 2016
it showed...

1 Do you remember Biba shot IKoma, then Mumei see it and kill Biba. It's white blood

2 Why he shot white blood?

He said stand up , Ikoma, fight with me. So he in fact want to fight but let Ikoma just die.

3 Why he want fight with Ikoma?

Biba' canon is that powerless people should die, but he lost and become a coward. It's equal to he was a powerless people ,he should die .So his canon collapse.He want to wash his shame . When he see IKoma fall in sleep , he shot white blood and want to change the fact - he was a coward
Jul 2, 2016 2:05 AM

Aug 2009
I didn't even waste time thinking about it. I just thought maybe I missed it and you know what? I don't care. Boom. Done with this show.

Too disappointed with last half of the season to care.

Jul 2, 2016 2:29 AM

Apr 2014
Noobstar21 said:
I didn't even waste time thinking about it. I just thought maybe I missed it and you know what? I don't care. Boom. Done with this show.

When he was down after Mumei woke up, Biba shot him. With the white blood.
Jul 2, 2016 2:45 AM

Aug 2009
bestkatalyn said:
Noobstar21 said:

When he was down after Mumei woke up, Biba shot him. With the white blood.

Thanks, yeah the action just seemed to be without any plausible motivation. I guess if there is a Season 2 we'll get a flash back and an explanation as to why Biba did it. Sigh. I'm over it. But thanks for the heads up!

Jul 3, 2016 11:40 PM
May 2012
Welp, I don't care anymore. They could've give a proper in-story explanation of how the hell did that happened.

Renaultclio101 said:
Basically they did not show you it because the anime series rushed it or ran out of time.

You should rather blame that idiot Tetsuo Araki & Ichiro Okuchi.

Yup, maybe it's because they mostly done it off screen, NO EXPLANATION, AS USUAL till makes me wondering how? When? like other shows are. Why? Because they hired that Idiot writer Ichiro Okuchi who wrote Guilty Crown & valvrave & tried to do similar scenes like those shows are. Yup, sometimes it makes NO sense & everything. Hell when it comes to 12 eps, it has a bunch of time skips that have me wondering what are the characters were doing in-between. Or maybe the fact that director & writer just went lazy with the storylines or something.

I would've called it...

THE DUMBEST WRITING.... EVER.
JafriZinJul 4, 2016 12:52 AM
Jul 29, 2016 6:54 PM

Jul 2012
Noobstar21 said:
I guess if there is a Season 2 we'll get a flash back and an explanation as to why Biba did it.
I know this is late, and you might not want to think about it anymore, but thinking about it makes it a lot better. There won't be an explanation in the future because no one left alive understands Biba (his dialogue, expressions, etc. offer enough of an explanation).
http://innerchorus.tumblr.com/post/147493098739/biba-and-ikoma-in-episode-12-you-are-not-afraid
^This explains his behavior in the last episode really well.
JeffreyZin said:
They could've give a proper in-story explanation of how the hell did that happened.
They could have made it clear as to when Biba used the white blood on Ikoma by showing him putting it in his gun, but they didn't want it to be so obvious that Ikoma was going to live. I think it is made pretty clear why Biba did it by his actions and dialogue (refer to the link above, it has pictures and everything). Not only does it make sense, it's a well planned out end to Biba. This is by no means the "dumbest writing ever."
Jul 30, 2016 5:07 AM

Aug 2011
Well said floor 4 and 5 xD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2016

931 by Gunders »»
Yesterday, 5:06 PM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2016

524 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 1, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 26, 2016

367 by FedeMetal »»
Mar 30, 11:21 AM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2016

616 by Garrett_Dark »»
Mar 10, 11:50 AM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2016

393 by Garrett_Dark »»
Mar 10, 10:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.