Forum Settings
Forums
Bungo Stray Dogs
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 2016 12:00 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
A peculiar alliance this chapter? I think deep down from those dialogues, Akutagawa had been jealous of Atsushi because Daizai's praise for him. Either way, I think their relationship almost reached to a personal rivalry. Good action this chapter as usual, can't wait for the next one!
Jul 1, 2016 11:06 AM

Apr 2016
Very nice to see Atsushi and Akutagawa work together! :) Even though they insulted each other, they both acknowledged each other! Atsushi's past have nothing to do with who he is now, and Dazai already acknowledged Akutagawa long ago...

It's quite sad that Frances Scott died in the story, and Zelda lives with the delusion that she's still alive...
Jul 1, 2016 1:03 PM

Mar 2016
Wow F scott going all out now . Nice to see akutagawa and atsushi working together . I like the fights and the exposition in this manga to see how the writer is constructing these characters based on the real life authors
Jul 1, 2016 9:39 PM
Nov 2015
I still don't understand how Akutagawa lost to Atsushi at that time. -_-'

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 1 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Mar 8, 2014

8 by Gar1pb1r1nsan »»
Apr 19, 3:23 AM

» Soukoku will live

NitroAdam - Apr 5

2 by ihateredhead »»
Apr 16, 4:07 AM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 114 Discussion

CQLLIST - Apr 3

9 by Esu_Kei »»
Apr 8, 2:00 AM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 113 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Mar 3

7 by Charli-theooooo »»
Mar 25, 7:58 PM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 112 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Feb 1

8 by CQLLIST »»
Mar 3, 4:01 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.