Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 30, 2016 4:57 PM
Feb 2016
Good show I'll be sad to see it go. I'm glad all the characters managed to follow their dreams, it's wonderful seeing how Koro Sensei molded the kids into the adults they turned into and Irina and Karasuma married I am happy that ship sailed.

There's not much to say about this, because all my emotions I gave to episode 24 this just felt like an OVA.

8/10 for this show :D
Jun 30, 2016 5:07 PM

Jun 2013
So this is all showing the kids living their lives without Koro-sensei. They're all putting to use what Koro-sensei taught them. The preparations for when he won't be there are all put to good use.

The kids attend the graduation ceremony, they get acknowledged by Asano and they're now on better terms with him, Gakushu repaid them for their help in making him and his class grow by protecting them from the wild media trying to barge in for interviews. And Koro-sensei had a talk with Nagisa's dad and mom and had them patch things up between them.
3-E is now no more in Kunugigaoka as it wasn't liked by the media after getting so popularized by Koro-sensei and the assassin students. Asano had to pay the price by relinquishing his authoritative powers and he couldn't resist due to the pressure. The kids got their billions of yen and they took some for tuition fees and living expenses and donated the rest here and there and also returned some to the government for a better impression. Koro-sensei sure turned this class into some mature kids.

And then we see them seven years later. Yada was cute before, now she's sekushi. Rinka and Kayano too. And damn! Was that nekoing Kirara in that library?! Unbelievable! She looks like a Kirara now lol. Everyone is doing what they wanted too, Itona has taken over the family business, Kayano is back in the acting industry, Karma is gonna rule the bureaucracy, etc, while the rest are soon gonna go job hunting. And Nagisa has turned into nekoing Onizuka. Great Teacher Nagisa. He's taking on a class full of delinquents and will tame them all with his badass assassination techniques. They'll learn never to mess with traps.

This episode was quite good with an emotional punch. A happy one as opposed to the punch the last episode gave.

Overall this season was amazing. The second half was brilliant with its story telling and Koro-sensei characterization. I am seriously gonna miss that awesome sensei. Best octopus ever. They wrapped things up perfectly for the ending and delivered it flawlessly. The student-teacher bond developed throughout really paid off big time with the ending. The ending is what makes me love this neko even more. If the ending wasn't up to the mark it would have left a sour taste. But the ending was perfect and everything before it was similarly amazing. Great stuff overall.
Jun 30, 2016 5:09 PM

Mar 2011
OK, Nagisa's ending was the worst
Except that, I'm going to be a little generous and upvote the series for 10/10 overall. This is one quality anime
Jun 30, 2016 5:16 PM

Oct 2012
now that's what you call a satisfying ending 10/10
Jun 30, 2016 5:17 PM
Jul 2018
NintendoBC said:
ROFL they took out the seen at the train station where the unknown couple were holding hands. Somehow I knew they would do that :/

I guess we will never really know who that was now.

NagisaxKayano ftw still xpxp

I have missed that part too and I was looking forward to it so I could try to ID the couple.
Jun 30, 2016 5:23 PM

Jun 2012
Kayano used goods confirmed.
Jun 30, 2016 5:35 PM
Nov 2010
This episode was a fine epilogue. It contained various information while still not overdoing it.

The show had its ups and downs, but the author knew what he was doing. The story didn't go beyond its limits and stayed pretty stable. The artstyle and the animation were both fine and the soundtrack was pretty memorable. The characters were handled solidly for a show of this length, though not that great.

Overall, an interesting show which followed a good path to its end.
Jun 30, 2016 5:51 PM

Jan 2015
Guuuuuuuuh now I will never know whether my ship sunk or not D;
Jun 30, 2016 6:23 PM
Mar 2016
It was a good ending. I want to know more about what will happen to Nagisa. 7/10
Jun 30, 2016 6:51 PM

Jan 2016
Tevens said:
supermegasonic said:

most likely the ring thing might pose a problem for her cuz she's an actress, and like the other manga page with the hand holding, it possibly could be them. they might also be going out, but not married yet.

yea all that evidence pretty much makes it canon now. well it's not like anyone is going to make us think otherwise cuz we want the ship to sail XD

so, it's 100% confirmed that Nagisa and Kayano finally become a couple ?!
But she said he wasn't focusing on her tho
Jun 30, 2016 6:51 PM

Jan 2016
Im really gonna miss this anime
Jun 30, 2016 6:53 PM

Jan 2016
kayTheFalcon said:
OK, Nagisa's ending was the worst
Except that, I'm going to be a little generous and upvote the series for 10/10 overall. This is one quality anime
How? I thought it was good
Jun 30, 2016 6:57 PM

Nov 2015
Ein said:
So is Kayano actually pregnant? She said Nagisa's not paying attention to her so idk what to believe

Kayano not flat = pregnant
There i proved it with science
Jun 30, 2016 7:12 PM

Feb 2014
I'm going to miss this series. 9/10 for this one.
Jun 30, 2016 7:14 PM

Apr 2015
There is now an irreplaceable hole in my heart which I can't patch up ;---------;
hi
Sets
Last FM
Anime List
Manga List
Clue no. 2: Somewhere in one of the pictures in my forum signature.
Jun 30, 2016 7:47 PM

Jan 2011
Was expecting some parings with the valentines day episode and what not but i'm glad it didn't pull a naruto were none of the parings made any sense it was just for the sake of "everyone has kids now!".

show was pretty great had some silly & cheezy moments here and there but it's a shounen so it's expected.

sad to see it go but it went on the the perfected length before dragging on ,they did good with the story they set up!.
8/10
Jun 30, 2016 7:51 PM

Nov 2011
they would not ask about Nagisa if they're not a couple but why do they hate straight up confirmation? When watching a series with lovers and there is no confirmation if they really ended up together leaving it up to the viewers it is kinda frustrating. Are they afraid the Karma x Nagisa fans will hate them?
Shounens are shits but I'm glad exceptions like this still exist.
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle
Jun 30, 2016 7:55 PM

Oct 2011
Liked how each character's ending played out. Presumably Kayano is having a kid with Nagisa? I like how she went back to her original hair. lol at Nagisa hardly growing and Karma being a 6 foot baller.
Definitely gonna miss this show.
Jun 30, 2016 8:08 PM

Jul 2014
No Nagisa x Kayano? >:(

I'm gonna miss this anime :'(
Jun 30, 2016 8:11 PM

Dec 2009
This was such an amazing episode tying up all the loose ends and the showing all of Class 3-E after the 7 year timeskip. It's fucking badass how Nagisa is still the same badass as ever and has inherited everything from Koro sensei in the way he's teaching.

So it strongly hinted that Kayono was pregnant and that Nagisa in the father, which makes a lot of sense but I wish it wasn't as vague as they made it out to be.

Really going to miss this series and all these characters. I won't ever forget Class 3-E and Koro Sensei. After 47 episodes this series has hit me emotionally more than a lot of other series had and has actually made me reflect on my own life. 10/10 for this entire series.
Jun 30, 2016 8:21 PM

Jan 2014
Ah, growing up is always so happy and sad. I have thoroughly enjoyed this anime.

Nagisa's still a little cutie but I hope he doesn't actually start teaching assassination because it won't turn out like it did with Koro-sensei. He's going to be a fantastic teacher though.

Also, it's been 7 years but they still haven't finished Koro-sensei's book? It's either just that long or perhaps they're taking their time with it. I'm going to miss having an episode of this every week.

Goodbye, E-Class. Goodbye, Koro-sensei. It truly has been fun.
Jun 30, 2016 8:27 PM
Mar 2016
Satisfying ending I'm really going to miss this series and class 3-E. (I'll slowly forget the names of the side characters unfortunately).

Sad how my shippings were separated except the sniper couple.

Nagisa unfortunately didn't grow at all, but at least he's still a top tier assassin.

10/10 for now until I find notable flaws with the show or after a rewatch.
Jun 30, 2016 8:45 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
It was a really ending that gave full closure to everything. While it was more on the upbeat side, every other scene triggered my tears to fall. I'm really going to miss this, I remember when the manga first began I thought it was enjoyable but nothing spectacular. Yet the way the series ended was well done, it was realistic and had good themes. I honestly never thought it'd make me so emotional, but the last few episodes hit hard. It was fun seeing the kids grow and the relationships that formed between the students and the teachers. It's cute how Irina did end up with Karasuma :> and everyone else seems to have a direction in life or are at a good place.

What a shame to hear that the anime omitted a scene with two people holding hands, although I can understand because the manga didn't make it concrete who was the couple, but if the lines were to be spoken, it'd be more obvious in the anime because of the voices. It'd be nice to know that Nagisa and Kayano are together though. Nagisa owning that class at the end, so proud of him. I feel like a parent watching everyone in this series grow. Was happy for the principal as well, it was touching when his two students came to see him.

Again, I really like how much I came to love the series, from something just fun and exciting to a really memorable and emotional show.
Jun 30, 2016 8:48 PM

Aug 2015
Nagisa is such a total badass.
Jun 30, 2016 9:29 PM
Sep 2015
Anyone else catch Nagisa's class number, 3-5? Love how they implied that Nagisa really is the new Koro-sensei of Class 3-E (fifth letter of the alphabet) :)
Jun 30, 2016 9:36 PM

Mar 2009
I am going to miss the hell out of this series. It's no wonder this became such a huge hit and a top-selling property in Shonen Jump. It's really an incredible series. I remember reading the manga when it first came out, but I stopped reading it for some reason. May have been for lack of time, or maybe it was just because I'm bad with keeping up with manga. When the anime was announced, I decided to watch it instead. Glad I ended up doing that, even if I had some plot points spoiled for me.

Great characters, great show. I'm sure Koro-sensei is incredibly proud of all his students.

So long, Assassination Classroom. Thanks for the memories.
Jun 30, 2016 9:53 PM

Jan 2015
The ending was really satisfying, I wish we could see more epilogue stories for the other students as well. Nice to see two ships to finally sails (or maybe 3 based on how Chiba and Hayami looked at each other, dammit I ship those two as well)

das_nooblet said:
Anyone else catch Nagisa's class number, 3-5? Love how they implied that Nagisa really is the new Koro-sensei of Class 3-E (fifth letter of the alphabet) :)

Whoa I never thought about that, how brilliant. Surely Nagisa would be a good teacher just like Koro-sensei. I can't help but to think that Nagisa is teaching at Ishiyama High from Beelzebub though lol
Jun 30, 2016 10:20 PM

May 2010
I'm so glad for Nagisa, finally with his parents! And Koro-sensei was such an amazing person... nearly cried again. The insert song, too, man

That was such an emotional episode... I'm so proud of these students, they came a loooong way. It's all 'cause of their hardwork and Koro-sensei. This anime was inspirational, loved it esp. the 2nd season

Yay Karasuma x Irina have gotten married! They have all grown up...! I'm not crying at all okay
Kaede! She's made it big as an actor, so proud! Hayami looks great with long hair! Okuda has turned into a glasses beauty, too! Hazama changed into quite a beauty too, I'm surprised!

Wait. A child? Kaede wants to get pregnant or is pregnant? I don't get lmao

Nagisa finally cut his hair shirt! And I love his bloodlust awakens as soon as he hears the word "kill" great! I'm not fond of the delinquent atmosphere of the class he's teaching, but I'm glad he's gonna set them straight

8.5/10 for this anime, very consistent and got a very satisfying end
Jun 30, 2016 10:35 PM

Nov 2012
a nice conclusion to the series, it was great to see how koro-sensei positively affected all the characters' lives.
nagisa is quite a badass teacher now haha.
7/10
Jun 30, 2016 10:42 PM

Mar 2016
Very good ED though... Glad to see everyone after the post graduate and where they are now...

LOL TO NAGISA'S HEIGHT. XD

It was all good while it lasted...

Now I conclude this Anime is going to be 1 of my favorite Animes I've ever seen. :)

9.5/10
Jun 30, 2016 10:57 PM
Jun 2016
TEARS!!! TEARS THE ENTIRE EPISODE... oh, my heart aches. You really don't know how much you love a series until it ends T_T
Jun 30, 2016 10:59 PM
Mar 2013
Wow i guess Nagisa is now like Koro-sensei when he is now the trainee teacher at a delinquent high school which in this case "The student has become the master"

And he also fills in his late sensei's role on appearing every end cards for the series by wearing his garb and wave goodbye to the audience saying "Thanks for watching assassination classroom" in this picture.

Note:Previous end cards appear in the background though i am puzzled that there is one in the background that never appeared in any episode showing korosensei and another person floating in the crescent moon background which makes me wonder which episode does it come from.
Jun 30, 2016 11:13 PM

Feb 2010
Satisfying end, and lol they really had to focus on Kaede's womb
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Jun 30, 2016 11:22 PM

Dec 2014
what a great way to end it all... Gonna miss this whole lot
Jun 30, 2016 11:29 PM
Jul 2018
Nagisa finally became a teacher at the end!
Jun 30, 2016 11:32 PM

Feb 2015
Aya_The_Wierdo said:
Tevens said:

so, it's 100% confirmed that Nagisa and Kayano finally become a couple ?!
But she said he wasn't focusing on her tho

i don't think that was she meant. i think it means Nagisa wanted to focus more on his works.
Jun 30, 2016 11:39 PM

Sep 2015
Great epilogue. It really did a good job at closing the adventure story of class 3-E. Overall the entire series was fun and exciting to watch. It made me happy to see everyone remaining as friends and for them to I assume go back to the school house every now and then to clean it up. Korosensei was an amazing teacher, but more importantly a kind and loving human underneath his once cold heart. The heartwrenching scene in the previous episode made me cry a bit I'll admit it. This was a series that I did not expect to make me emotional.

While I would have been very happy if Korosensei lived or found some way to survive, how the show actually ended is still very touching and powerful. I remember hearing about season one when it came out and I put this show on the backburner for quite some time. I am very glad I decided to start it recently because this is one of the greatest shows I've watched. Korosensei will be missed.

Also, Korosensei's voice actor nailed it. I cannot imagine any other voice that would fit Korosensei's personality any better.

9/10 for both seasons.
Jun 30, 2016 11:53 PM

Jun 2012
Good finale.

I think s2 was a bit better than s1; had it been gritty, it'd be solid.
At least they didn't revive koro

6/10
Jul 1, 2016 12:19 AM
Feb 2012
Wonderful series. 47 episodes full of well-written laughter, sorrow, bonding, and education.

さよなら、先生。<3
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Jul 1, 2016 1:32 AM

Jun 2013
thebrentinator24 said:
@supermegasonic Here you go. It looked a little better in the manga since it wasn't just a bright ass light like the anime showed.

@Konte There's speculation, not surprisingly, that Nagisa and Kayano did end up together, because a lot of people think that the couple holding hands during this part is the 2 of them. Unfortunately the anime cut that part out.

That doesn't mean she is pregnant right? Isn't that pic just a supplement to her statement of "living for the next generation"?

In anime her speech contains itsuka, so it is still talking about "some day"
http://i.imgur.com/ygHjT9Q.png

Plus the poster at train station means the play is something recent, even if it isn't on going. And during the chat with her classmate, she was shown to leap off a 30m cliff. Not something a pregnant woman should be doing.
Jul 1, 2016 1:47 AM

Jul 2013
Very satisfying ending. Every plot point was solved, all the characters had a happy ending and Nagisa ends up turning into another Koro-sensei. Was Kayano pregnant? Because her words were really suspicious...

It has been a very entertaining journey. The characters have developed in one way or another, it was heartwarning and funny and Koro-sensei was one of the best teachers ever existed in the anime media. He will be always remembered. 8/10.
Jul 1, 2016 1:52 AM

Nov 2014
Nagisa is NEW ONIZUKA

Jul 1, 2016 2:33 AM

May 2008
God I fucking love this series so much. I wasn't expecting to get so attached to it, but here we fucking are. And I'm not complaining.

The anime was just as wonderful, if not more so, than the manga (even if it was slightly rushed).

I don't fucking care that 99% of the ships aren't canon, since Karasuma and Irina are married and they're 100% the best ship of the series. I still can't believe Irina essentially made jokes about Karasuma getting turned on by watching ISIS gangraping her, but, well, she's Irina. I wish we got to see more of them as a married couple (like, the actual wedding, maybe) but they're still as amazing as ever ;A;. I usually don't ship canon couples so it's really... weird to me, lol.

NagiKaya is a terrible ship and all signs point to it not being a thing (but people can't read, lol). Nagisa's too busy being a teacher, Kayano's too busy being an actress and she essentially said that she doesn't have anything to do with him anymore (at least at that stage). She's also not pregnant, and I wish this misconception would die already. Do people not know what the word "someday" means...? I must say I did end up liking Kayano much more than I did throughout most of the series. Her post-timeskip character design is much nicer, although I mostly just didn't like her updo much, lol. But it's plot-relevant so it's whatever I guess.

Overall, this is a wonderful little series and I'm so glad I gave it a chance. Will definitely be recommending it and it's one of my absolute favourites. I wish we got to see the Asanos post-timeskip, but oh well.

Also, I'm surprised they left out Yanagisawa surviving. Sure, it's not really relevant to anything, but they left in pretty much everything else from the epilogue chapters (except the mystery couple at the train station holding hands, lol)... Not a complaint since I don't give two shits about Yanagisawa, but whatever.

My favourite character is by far Nagisa and I would 100% be up for a spinoff featuring him as a teacher.
Jul 1, 2016 2:52 AM

Oct 2014
omk that was so perfect, everything about that ending was phenomenal. Kaede turned out to be a beautiful actress and Nagisa is becoming an amazing teacher who's gonna reform those delinquents. I would have loved to see some romance between them but I suppose it's pretty obvious that they'll end up together later in life anyway. Oh and nice job climbing your way to presidency Karma!

10/10 One of my all time favourites
Jul 1, 2016 3:49 AM

May 2012
A Nagisa spin-off will be really appreciated with the interaction of the adult vesions of the former Class E. Hehehe. I am just imagining Nagisa like Onizuka handling some delinquent kids and the former Class E kids will also help Nagisa teach them some life lessons. Waaa, what a wishful thinking of mine...

I hope that idea will at least enter Yūsei Matsui sensei's mind. Hhhehe.
Jul 1, 2016 4:20 AM

Oct 2012
That's really not a bad ending
It's a happy one
It's just I was hoping for more... It's just kinda, kinda make more -1 satisfied point
But overall this is really a beautiful series
I would recommend it to everyone as long I live :)
"Signature removed"
Jul 1, 2016 4:40 AM

Jun 2014
Nagisa pullout game too weak, still unconfirmed even in anime adaptation, but I doubt he'd get cucked that hard
Jul 1, 2016 5:37 AM

Mar 2013
Finale always tend to be special, regardless what anime it might be since there's a bit melancholic feel to it. More so, if it's your favorite series.
And this epilogue... well it was the best example of the same to end series on a high note.

An emotional first half with the graduation of the E-Class and little heartwarming second half as we're given insight to everyone appeared in the series one last time.
Koro sensei couldn't have been more glad to see his upstanding students carving down their own paths in life he nurtured during that one unforgettable year to many.

Overall, it was very enjoyable and emotional ride. Truly a magnificent work. Will include it every time for recommendations.
Needless to figure out, it was 10/10 for me.

At times, it made me laugh from the top of my heart while for the other times... it made me cry from the bottom of my heart. Such was the joy I felt after experiencing it.
Jul 1, 2016 5:40 AM

Jun 2016
I think a lot of us are suckers for happy endings and are taking one point away because we wanted to see Koro Sensei survive in some form or manner. Nagisa becoming his spiritual successor is nice and all (that shot right at the end with his and Koro Sensei's forms superimposed was quite happy-making), but it's not the same.

ShadowMonkey said:
So he's really gone, no anime exclusive ending, not moved somewhere far away, really dead *sigh* well, I'll have to stick with my fanmade theory, in which he travels as particles of light to J-Stars Victory VS and lives on there with others.

I think I'll treat this as personal canon too, @ShadowMonkey. :P

I will be missing this show and Koro-sensei like crazy. Sigh. Wish I got my personal copy of Rules To Live By. Will read the manga, next, I suppose, or rewatch at some point.

Oh - since there's much talk about it, I personally feel that Kayano's just talking about the possibility of pregnancy - don't think she's actually pregnant. Unless Koro-sensei did something fishy with her when he fixed her up.. *gasp*
Jul 1, 2016 6:03 AM

Feb 2014
What a journey.....something that I'll remember for a long time. =)

The whole graduation scene, along with Nagisa's parents being reunited once again, was excellent and emotional. After that, was the epilogue, 7 years later, seeing how all the students of class 3-E were doing.

Karasuma and Irina's scene was really funny, and although they're now married, Irina has gone back to her old duties while Karasuma is pretty much her superior. =)

Who knows if Kayano is pregnant of not, but I'm sure that, going by the hints already, that her and Nagisa are in some sort of a romantic relationship, but for the both of them, her job as an actor and Nagisa as a teacher comes first.

Speaking of which, it's really funny to see that Nagisa only grew 1cm during the 7 years. Karma has grown to 185cm, which makes me look feel a it intimidated if I was next to Karma as I'm 178cm. ^^;

Still, it's great that Nagisa has become a trainee teacher and is putting his beliefs into his work and his students with his target of getting them all prepped up and being able to successfully graduate, just like how Koro-Sensei did when he took over class 3-E.

For me, this show has been a memorable roller coaster. There were times when the show made me laugh, grin happily, other times when it made me shocked and angry at the antagonist's plans, and also times where it made me sad, shed tears and even break down crying too.

Not many shows can hit those emotions successfully. I'm sure that there're even less shows than that that can do all of the above and do them with effortless ease. Assassination Classroom is one of those shows that can make you feel these emotions and has you coming back for more shenanigans and memorable times with the whole of class 3-E.

Because of this, it's just about done enough for a 10/10, almost a year since my last 10/10. ^_^
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

470 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 22, 12:25 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2016

146 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 21, 11:49 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2016

111 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 21, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 26, 2016

142 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 21, 11:06 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2016

105 by the_foundation »»
Apr 19, 10:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.