Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
May 23, 2019 1:13 PM
Jan 2018
Don't see how Kayano is pregnant
May 26, 2019 12:37 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Amazing series!
Truly, it’s been a wonderful journey throughout!

A part of me was hoping for a Clannad: After Story but this really makes it all the more impactful and perfect. Graduation Day with Korosensei’s final gifts and a wonderful demonstration of the Class’ growth as expanded upon by Karasuma; Korosensei pinching in to help Nagisa’s family come together and Nagisa’s joy from that; the School Graduation and the interesting little bit of the Principal and Nagisa; Class 3-A coming to the rescue of their fellow classmates and then fast forward to seven years to show more of the students’ different paths, it’s sure been an eventful and a very pleasing finale! But of course there were still a few things we’d also like to see. For starters, what exactly happened to Shiro? It’s implied that he got caught up in the fire and presumably dead but a confirmation on that would’ve really made things a lot more clear. Secondly, what was with the Kayano x Nagisa going nowhere but there’s a hint thrown for Kayano being pregnant? Kind of felt like a ‘bzzt’ really how they were focusing on this and then just leaves us hanging like that. I’d loved to see a bit more than the two flashbacks (one of them being the little AgurixKorosensei bit) of Korosensei too this episode but well that’s pretty much asking for the impossible. But anwyay, it was wonderful to see most of the crew back again and to know what all of the classmates have all diverged and gone into. And lol Nagisa is using his skill set like a total badass. I’m sure Karma is having a blast too. Why didn’t Karma and Nagisa join the others in the reunion though? On another note, it was wonderful to see Karasuma and Bitch-sensei’s little scene, and heck yeah they finally married! Good to see they haven’t changed one but over the years, lol.

Anyway, as the for the whole series in general, this Season 2 really took things to the next level. A lot more Characterization for various characters and a lot more heart pounding revelations. Korosensei’s revelation in Episodes 15&16 were obviously the most suspenseful and noteworthy but the twist in Episode 14 revealing Kayano’s true nature was quite the watch too! Also, got to say but Korosensei’s switch from before and after Yukimura-san’s death was quite unnatural even with the tragic passing. I know he made a wish and whatnot but that certainly can’t just ‘switch’ someone as drastically as it did in Korosensei’s case for instance. But hey, I loved both his killer side and his teacher side, it’s just the intermediate and transition that bothered me a bit. Characterization has been the strong point of this series andc as I mentioned above, this 2nd Season definitely excelled in this department. Story-wise, it has its ups-and-downs but overall it was quite good! Spending a whole episode to expand upon the ending really leaves a sweet taste too. Animation-wise and Sound Department-wise, this show has certainly excelled! Lots of amazing soundtracks during the various kinds of scenes, last episode with Korosensei’s passing accompanying music and that music during Kayano’s revelation for instance, and the animation has always delivered! Op 1 didn’t really hit home but Op 2 was amazing whilst the EDs were all great, especially the last (mostly because of the amazing and relatable lyrics to the plot) There were bits of CGI but they blended in nearly perfectly, so no problems whatsoever. Voice acting was top-notch as well, in particular Fukuyama Jun totally nailed the Korosensei role!

As such, I’ll give this franchise an overall rating of 8.5 with the first Season 8 and the second 9. I’ll be watching the movie sometime later today (since it’s 3:30 am already) and bits and pieces of the Season again with my brother who happens to be at the start of Season 2 currently.

Last but not least, Sayonara Korosensei~

Edit: A little saddened we didn’t get to see much of the ‘saving’ plan, besides the info dump.
_MushiRock11_May 26, 2019 12:48 PM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jun 3, 2019 1:28 PM

May 2016
I will definitely miss this show, and especially Koro-Sensei, oh boy.

Nice to skip to the future and see that the kids bought the mountain that class E was on top of, nice little touch there. I like that Nagisa pursued his dream of being a teacher and he really showed those students who he was!
I think I'll give this a 9/10 considering I wasn't as engaged in this season as I was with the previous. I think the ending pulls it up from an 8 to a 9 for me.
Jun 4, 2019 8:01 AM

Jun 2017
It has been oh so long since i gave a 10/10 to a show,but this one definitely deserves it. well done. if i had a hat on atm i would tip it to anyone who participated in making this masterpiece :')
Jun 13, 2019 12:19 PM

Apr 2015
Honestly, fuck anime that don't end with the satisfying wrap-up that this episode was.

Also, KARASUMA AND BITCH-SENSEI GOT MARRIED WOO

9/10
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Sep 15, 2019 3:10 PM

Nov 2014
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Jan 7, 2020 7:36 PM

Oct 2015
Thanks to Arkada Glass Reflection for making his ass class vid and getting me to watch this. It was an amazing ride and now it's one of my favorites. Always thought this series was older than it actually is, so I was surprised to learn how relatively recently both the manga and anime ended. Here's hoping for some kind of continuation in the next 5 years.
Jan 12, 2020 1:44 AM

May 2019
(disclaimer: i dont know whether its because im a huge softie/baby or whatever, but please bear with me when i say all this, this whole comment came from the heart and i really dont care how sappy and stupid sweet i sound ! im a sucker for emotions sue me)

i have so much emotions right now.
this is sort of the same feeling i felt when i watched angel beats for the first time. since it was one of the first animes ive watched and considering the plot, i bawled my eyes out and my heart was torn but whole at the same time, and the first thing i thought was how this japanese cartoon show can actually really affect and hit me like this.. and im not saying this to be cliche and all weeby but anime has touched my heart and soul a few many times, and assassination classroom was definitely one of the ones that hit home. such a brilliant and beautiful series. so much love put into this and im just so happy i get to experience and go through the joys of watching such a beautiful piece. i dont know why but i feel like i have to show my appreciation towards this anime because it made me so so very happy. thanks to the whole production, the voice actors, the animators, the sound crew, etc., and a big thank you to Yūsei Matsu, the creator of Assassination Classroom. this anime means everything to me, so thank you
Mar 6, 2020 10:20 PM
Aug 2019
It's finally over I binge season 1 & 2 in 3 days and it was worth it better than I expected really loved and enjoyed this.
Poor Nagisa forever small, Karasuma and Irina sensei got together that nice.

Apr 4, 2020 6:18 PM
Sep 2019
I am so sad this is over, very emotional ending which was very well made, I usually don't make posts but this show really deserved it. It was excellently made and is a solid 9/10. The fact that they show the future is very satisfying and the conclusion of all the character arcs was almost perfect. This is a tough one to finish, I haven't felt this empty since I finished Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood.
Apr 8, 2020 8:35 PM
Jun 2013
what a fantastic show that made me pretty emotional. I cant find much negative to say as every episode felt like it had a point and it was filled with great characters especially Koro. I like that nagisa put his class in their place.Kind of wish they somehow snuck in the graduation manga short that shows a little more after the time skip like nagisa and kaede meeting up.
Apr 21, 2020 12:33 PM

Mar 2010
Well Koro is dead and everyone got a happy ending, ironic but at the same time... as koro sensei has said... That Life folks hahahahaha. Gotta keep moving forward.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 9, 2020 12:30 AM

Jun 2017
I'm going to miss watching this! I'm glad everybody got a happy ending<3
( And they brought the mountain to remember Kuro-sensei and Aguri :') )
yura_marinetteMay 9, 2020 12:33 AM
Jun 3, 2020 11:56 AM
May 2020
I loved this anime from the beginning. It was sad to see that it was over. I think that they rapped everything up very well. I wish that we could get a series were we follow Nagisa in his teachings. I give this anime a 9/10.
Jun 20, 2020 3:41 PM
Jun 2019
I am really happy to see people enjoyed this Anime, and really gratefull that I got time to enjoy and
watch it.

Easily one of my best and favourite Anime of my whole life.

Thanks E-3 class and Korosensei.
Jul 10, 2020 2:35 PM
Nov 2019
I was honestly fine with everyone's future... except Nagisa's. Poor guy got dealt the short straw physically and literally. I know that the 3-E classmates are using the Old Campus for various activities, so why not let Nagisa use the building to teach? Perhaps they were cleaning it up for that purpose, but it would've been so much more satisfying if Nagisa actually showed up to use it. Instead, he's stuck using his snake-like assassin powers on a bunch of delinquents. It just leaves a bad taste in your mouth after seeing all the other classmates come so far.
superp2222Jul 10, 2020 2:47 PM
Jul 26, 2020 9:51 PM
Jul 2018
Everyone saying that the ending was satisfying but I just feel empty that might take some time to recover from
I just felt like I watched so little , I am so much going to miss this show
Sep 25, 2020 1:34 PM

May 2018
Great finale! Irina being Irina lol

rip Kayano she never did end up with Nagisa

And lovely Nagisa teaching those high school brats who's boss :3

A very high 7/10 from me! I raised the score just because of episode 24 haha
Oct 17, 2020 5:55 AM

Jun 2020
Well this has been a great series, I was able to finish this anime in 1 day lol.

Anyway seeing that Karasuma and professor Bitch are now married, well that was a shocking scene there tbh.

Seeing them all grow up really touched me there it was very emotional, well we couldn't see Nagisa and Kaede moment that kinda saddened me, well either way looks like all Koro-sensei student's dreams have come true, yeah Koro-sensei is one of the best sensei there.

Kinda feel bad for Nagisa that had only grown 1cm for 7yrs lol, well I was crying now I'm smiling and laughing, looks like Nagisa is like Koro-sensei now and that kinda letting me smile.

So overall it's been a depressing anime, laughable anime, and good action so it's a 8/10 one of the saddest anime that I've watched, Sayonara Koro-sensei.
cuzpLayOct 17, 2020 3:24 PM
Nov 5, 2020 6:27 AM
Jun 2020
I put of watching this anime for a year, and now finally having finished the series, I realise how absolutely ridiculous I was not to have watched this sooner.

I fell in love with the characters right from the start, and watching them grow throughout their youth and into adulthood was very satisfying and I greatly enjoyed it. Koro-sensei made an impact on all of their lives and it was beautiful to see how they manifested his lessons into their future.

I was very much sobbing when Koro-sensei died, what a heart-wrenching moment...I loved his character so much, and even I happily listened to his lessons like the rest of his students. The lessons he taught could very well apply to real life as well, which I found pretty amazing.

I love all these students with my whole heart, they're so precious to me, and the time skip did them wonders. Nagisa is my absolute favourite, I love him. I loved the comparison of his character to Koro-sensei, I know he's going to make a great teacher. Poor thing though didn't grow, and is now probably tormented by Karma forever :3

Overall I want to give this series a 10/10. I feel like I give these ratings away too easily, but I think I am just very emotional with everything I watch. I loved Assassination Classroom, it won my heart. It's that simple. I definitely have a few complaints but hey, no show is perfect, but it succeeded in pulling emotions from me and keeping me coming back for more. And that's perfect enough for me :)
Nov 8, 2020 10:36 AM

May 2020
Have a good mark on my memory. Reccomended this to rewatch. Pretty cool, a lot of knowledge, helping each other, slice of life, learn of life.Happy ending they are grow up already. Nagisa as a teacher and owned skill of Koro-sensei. 9/10 rewatch it one day.
Nov 15, 2020 3:28 PM
Sep 2013
Easy 10/10. Loved it and how everyone grew up!

Whoa finally managed to finish the amazing series. Originally started S2 back on January 8 2016 but stopped partway. Restarted the whole series back on April 26 2017, managed to complete S1 but only got up to episode 20 before feeling sad and quitting. Finally managed to rewatch the entire series this year starting October 15. Most definitely going to buy the manga and re-read it!

By the way, does anyone know the song that was playing when 7 years later the students were cleaning up the school? Loved it~!

Bye for now!
Dec 5, 2020 6:20 PM

Nov 2010
I liked this season better than the first, but I didn't like the ending too much. It just felt incomplete for me. Plus, I wish they made the final battle a lot better... it just ended too abruptly. Also, I find it lame that nothing developed between Shiota and Kaede.

Overall I'd still give it a 8/10 for the feels and for having a unique concept.
MxS7HGSDec 5, 2020 6:32 PM
Dec 15, 2020 2:19 PM

Mar 2019
I'll miss you Assassination Classroom :'(
Everything was so good and Koro-sensei was one of the best characters. If only he didn't die!!
I cant say I like how they showed the students, Karasuma and Bitch-sensei after 7 years, but man, Kayano looks so good. Also, apparently there weren't any relationships after 7 years, like girlfriend-boyfriend, also that Nagisa scene at the end, damn :(
Karma being amazing as usual.
And I like how they met up at the old school, everything being so nostalgic.
But yea, 10/10 for now, but Idk if I'll ever lower it to 9/10 just cause of this time skip. With that, I need to go and watch everything Assassination Classroom related. GOOD BYE KORO-SENSEI!
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Dec 23, 2020 9:27 AM

May 2020
A great (and depressing) final episode!
I'm going to miss watching this anime...
Jan 11, 2021 1:41 AM
Jul 2020
I'm so much cry in the end of final season:(
Feb 1, 2021 4:19 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Well this last episode was .... they could have put it on top of the last episode in max 10 minutes .__.

Apr 14, 2021 4:20 PM

Dec 2012
Even though I haven't been that into this series as a whole, these past couple of episodes definitely brought it all home. That feeling of ends & beginnings that comes with graduation was certainly felt as this journey has, at long last, come to a close. Koro-sensei was a one of a kind teacher who left his students with life long skills & memories that kept them tightknit for a long lifetime to come. There were a few themes like this prevalent throughout the show, but the one that I really liked was how important it is to look within and using your circumstances as a learning experience. And that's what life is - one giant lesson with an infinite potential for growth.

7/10
ZekkenshinApr 14, 2021 4:24 PM
Jul 23, 2021 12:21 PM

Aug 2011
I love the bond class E still has after all those years past. Korosensei is such an amazing teacher, his death wasn't sad at all. Even though this is just a show and these stories are fiction, I felt like I learned a lot of life lessons being part of Korosensei's class haha
desu desu binches
Jul 28, 2021 8:00 AM
Sep 2020
I never really cry while watching anime but i was crying like a newborn after watching this. I am really going to miss this show. It gave me memories that i will cherish forever. All the fun, sorrow, pride and emtiness that i felt while watching this show, truly left a permanent mark on my heart. And in the end, it actually felt like i was a part of this classroom, The Assassination Classroom.
Goodbye Koro Sensei.❤️
Aug 5, 2021 2:26 PM

Jul 2017
12th watch complete, and of course, still my favorite anime of all time. I really love the setup of the first season in building the characters, bonds and themes, and this season for pushing through with amazing storytelling, development and emotions throughout. Such a great epilogue too to wrap up the series beautifully, I wish more shows did a whole one episode epilogue like this, kind of like FMAB too.
Aug 19, 2021 8:41 AM

Feb 2021
Wow that's quite an ending :')

Nagisa's parents were both present at the ceremony.

The principal doesn't think ill of the E class anymore. (Also he had to close his school down and got a visit from his very first students.)

There no bad blood between the E class and A class/ Big 5.

Woah the moon has almost crumbled away.

Karasuma and Irina married after those events!!!!! :D

All the E class students sure grew up a lot. Except Nagisa lol. He's still a shorty lol. But he sure becomes a badass teacher I guess.

I kinda wished for some ships to some true but it's fine. It's a solid 8/10 for me!

Nov 14, 2021 4:02 AM

Mar 2013
At first, I had doubts of what will be the content of this episode since ep24 is already a great ending Here, we get to see them all grown up and chasing their dreams and most of them are in the process of achieving it. I'm glad to see all of them, especially Kaede, she was pretty gorgeous here, but honestly, she was wayyyy cuter with her long green hair.

I also get to see Nagisa at the end, that was epic, I missed his assassination techniques for quite awhile, a bit disappointed since I was looking for more action of his.

There's not much to discuss here but how great they created and ended this series. I will miss them all! The characters, the VA/CV's and etc.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Nov 19, 2021 2:50 PM

Mar 2021
Well, I finally saw the famous Assassination Classroom ending that everyone is praising. And holy shit. I'm still crying, and my head still hurts. I was not ready for this amount of feels. The timeskip just adds up to the pain. Everyone got a bittersweet conclusion. Goodbye to all the Class 3-E students, goodbye Karasuma-sensei.

And of course, rest in peace, Korosensei.
AbsoluteCinemaNov 19, 2021 2:54 PM

Jan 19, 2022 4:24 PM

Jul 2021
It was a wonderful ending, every anime should have a closed and good ending like that: well explained and showing what happened to each of the characters in the future, or at least showing the most important ones.
Was Kayano really pregnant or not?
asdasdsadad
Feb 17, 2022 7:38 AM
Feb 2022
Well ay have a felling ay was going to cry and ay did
May 2, 2022 6:05 PM

Sep 2018
What an amazing ending, a really satisfaying one, im so happy that i decide to watch this series

Ending: 10/10
Overall 9/10
I keep moving forward
May 9, 2022 5:28 AM

Feb 2016
Decent show, definitely overrated/overhyped though -It hasn't left me with any particularly memorable/impactful moments or ideas but i don't regret watching it.
There are simply way too many shows that have also tread the 'coming of age', 'slice of life' and 'feels' trail -this is one of the better implementations but hardly a "masterpiece" of this 'genre' (let alone anime), of the top of my head; I'd say Angel Beats did it somewhat measurably better.

Enjoyment probably comes down to; if you were able sync up your emotion and sentimentally with the show.
Unfortunately I wasn't: 6/10
KR_PMay 9, 2022 5:41 AM
May 30, 2022 9:29 PM
Nov 2016
Finished the anime now, it was a good episode as well, it fits well for a finale so I'm satisfied with it.

This anime has its faults, one of them is those shitty villains which I hated, they were bad but I won't talk about it anymore, the other one is those Rambo operations which I disliked as well but it also has great things that I enjoyed, the comedy was good in a lot of places and crappy in other places but it's a decent anime overall.

My final rating for both seasons combined: 7/10
Jun 11, 2022 10:07 PM

Mar 2014
Nice epilogue to wrap up the story. Poor Nagisa though, forever short :(
Jun 17, 2022 6:12 AM

Oct 2017
Rewatching this anime after so many years had me feeling a lot of things.
Jul 24, 2022 8:39 PM
Aug 2020
Great anime, great ending, I felt feels. A solid 9/10.
Aug 5, 2022 5:15 PM
Jul 2022
Great Ending.
Many shows are not able to bring the series to a satisfying end but this one did it.
I think one of the reasons is because they used almost the whole of the last two episodes to close all of the chracter and story chapters.
Sep 3, 2022 10:08 AM
Jul 2022
sad but lovely. way to finish an amazing series
Sep 4, 2022 4:03 AM
Jul 2021
The anime ends with all of the students and how they are when they grew up 7 years later. Loved the ep a lot it helped a lot especially after Koro Sensei's death. We'll miss ya Koro Sensei.

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Sep 6, 2022 2:59 PM
Apr 2020
I really like the inspirational quotes by Koro-sensei. This anime have many life lessons.

I like these 2 quotes:

- "The might current of society is bound to get in your way and there will certainly be times that things don't go as you'd hoped. When this happens, don't look to society for a cause. Do not renounce society. Instead just say, "That's life!" and muddle your way through with frustration".

- "Each of you have a talent bestowed upon you all equally that you will also lose equally some day: youth.
Keep swimming forward now, without stopping, before this talent, your youth, escapes you".
vincentmaxSep 6, 2022 3:02 PM
Sep 17, 2022 10:15 PM
Jul 2022
crying and depressed mate
Sep 21, 2022 3:15 AM
Nov 2021
I Loved It You Have No Idea
Sep 21, 2022 5:34 PM
Sep 2022
Cry cry cry cry crcy cry bye bye yesterday RIP koro sensei
Sep 30, 2022 10:09 PM

Feb 2019
i don't think i've ever seen a series that has had so many great lessons, not just about being a student or a teacher, but about life in general, and that perfectly captures the bittersweetness of ending school and leaving all your friends behind. this was an amazing show
"Do you believe in gravity?"
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2016

163 by fast2611 »»
Apr 11, 2:52 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

117 by heiismyhusbando »»
Apr 8, 1:17 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

469 by Erwin33 »»
Mar 17, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2016

145 by KaizukaZekrom »»
Feb 27, 2:36 AM

Poll: » Did you cry? ( 1 2 3 )

0megaH - Apr 17, 2022

120 by buzzbros2002 »»
Feb 26, 1:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.