Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 30, 2016 9:49 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn I'm going to miss this show...seriously though, we got almost all the main characters in this including Irina but no Koro-sensei. Glad to see all the students having a lot of fun though.

Going to miss the adventures of all the kids. Also glad to see some of the students pursue their dreams for the future. Nice. 8/10. This franchise has been very entertaining with almost everything it did.

Jun 30, 2016 10:13 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
That was a really satisfying ending....Looks like maybe Kaede might have been pregnant? Who knows lol

Loved seeing where everyone was now that they graduated (Particularly Karma, Kaede, our other favorite teachers and Nagisa - Poor guy didn't grow an inch....I know those feels all too well personally TwT)

I want to give this a straight up 10 because it deserves it but for now I'll settle with a 9/10
TokoyaJun 30, 2016 12:35 PM
Jun 30, 2016 10:32 AM

Sep 2015
Tokoya said:
That was a really satisfying ending....Looks like maybe Kaede might have been pregnant? Who knows lol

Nagisa is not the father ? { ͡• ͜ʖ ͡•}

Really good ending, I'm going to miss this anime

9/10 for me, the adaptation was well made ... I could give it a 10/10 but maybe when I will re-watch it
Jun 30, 2016 11:36 AM
Jul 2018
TwT Amazing finale for Assassination Classroom 2nd Season. I was actually satisfied with the ending, all the way.

9/10 series, I would actually go and listen to the OP again ;w; emotional still.
Jun 30, 2016 11:37 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
And the title of Koro-sensei goes on. Sort of

Pretty good ending to an overall quite enjoyable show (though it did get a bit draggy sometimes)

8/10
Jun 30, 2016 11:42 AM

May 2012
Poor Kayano, if only Nagisa paid more attention to you. Poor Nagisa as well, forever a midget lool

Loved seeing a timeskip and all the students and teachers doing well. The series was full of lovable characters, mostly.

Karma gon' make that his wallet LOL

Tempted to give it a 9 but I'm going with an 8

Jun 30, 2016 11:49 AM

Jan 2016
ROFL they took out the seen at the train station where the unknown couple were holding hands. Somehow I knew they would do that :/

I guess we will never really know who that was now.

NagisaxKayano ftw still xpxp
I don't mind buffering

I don't mind ads

but when ads buffer, I suffer
Jun 30, 2016 11:56 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
And I still won't know is Kayano is actually pregnant or not. Nagisa went full GTO there. Great Teacher Nagisa, lol. Fantastic second season to a great series. I'll miss Koro-sensei and Class-E a lot ;_;

9/10
Jun 30, 2016 11:57 AM

Oct 2015
This was so good it made me wish for a spin-off on Nagisa.
Jun 30, 2016 12:00 PM

Jul 2014
Good finale with the time skip, but I still feel the show would've been better off ending on last week's episode.

Still, I'm going to miss this show now that it's finally finished.

8/10
Jun 30, 2016 12:01 PM

Jul 2015
Nice ending, nice to see Irina and Karasuma together, nice to see everyone got a good future, nice anime 7/10
Jun 30, 2016 12:07 PM
Mar 2014
I'm not sure if I missed it, but am I the only one who is confused that they didn't mention Masayoshi 'Justice' Kimura and what he did 7 years after?
Jun 30, 2016 12:09 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Very convenient finale for Nagisa, i actually didn't care much about that.

But all the other stuff this episode with his parents, the other students were amazing.

But the best part and it should get the most credit really...the reunion between Asano-sensei and his two students. That was so touching, it almost made me cry.

Close 9/10, brilliant last quarter of this anime.
Jun 30, 2016 12:09 PM

Dec 2014
Fulfilling ending to an amazing series.

Glad to see everyone graduate and even Asano helped out E-class at the end.
Teared up when Nagisa's parents got together, Even the principal's reunion was nice.

The time skip was pretty fun to see, Glad to see everyone grown up and pursuing their interests. Karma being boss as usual 'So this is my new wallet' XD
Not to mention Nagisa completely owned those thugs at the end there, Loved the shot juxtaposing him and Koro-sensei while walking back.

Lovely monologues depicting how influential Koro-sensei was in the life of each E-class student. I'm kinda jealous that I never had a teacher like him XD

Overall, It was an Amazing series. Koro-sensei was a fantastic teacher and watching him teach E-class and help them grow up was both entertaining and even educational.
I probably learnt a lot from Koro-sensei as well XD
Easy 9/10 for me
Lelouch0202Jun 30, 2016 12:13 PM
Jun 30, 2016 12:14 PM
Mar 2016
pascalnacht said:
I'm not sure if I missed it, but am I the only one who is confused that they didn't mention Masayoshi 'Justice' Kimura and what he did 7 years after?

The only reason they mentioned what some of them were doing was probably because they already achieved something and were too busy to meet on the mountain.
They didn't mention what Kimura is doing because he was on the mountain and everyone else who was there wasn't mentioned as well (besides Kayano).
Jun 30, 2016 12:19 PM
Mar 2014
TheEnhancedExe said:
pascalnacht said:

The only reason they mentioned what some of them were doing was probably because they already achieved something and were too busy to meet on the mountain.
They didn't mention what Kimura is doing because he was on the mountain and everyone else who was there wasn't mentioned as well (besides Kayano).

Ah my bad, I overlooked him there on the mountain. Thanks for clearing it up! :)
Jun 30, 2016 12:20 PM

Oct 2009
great conclusion. Nagisa so badass *_* and the ending card was cute.
Jun 30, 2016 12:20 PM

Jan 2016
Loved the ending, i woudn'thave thought of something better to catch up the feels from episode 24. 9/10, great anime.
Jun 30, 2016 12:23 PM

Jan 2015
So this is what really come for the "final" episode. A graduation ceremony. Not that I don't expect about that "subject" though, but to be it's just a 5-minute long? And then more tears memorizing all the years just like last episode?
At least it's finally end in a "happy" way, more or over.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jun 30, 2016 12:24 PM

Jun 2014
@Tokoya Kayano is pregnant, the manga made it more clear and obvious compared to this.

@pascalnacht Kimura was with the group that was cleaning up the old classroom. EDIT: Someone else already clarified for you. I probably should have refreshed the page before posting.

This was such a satisfying ending, seeing where everyone ended up after graduating. Nagisa has pretty much become a new Koro-sensei, teaching a class of delinquents. I love how he said pretty much the same thing to that one student that Koro-sensei said to him and the rest of Class-E back in the beginning. Overall, a pretty good adaptation, 7/10.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jun 30, 2016 12:27 PM

Apr 2014
Overall great adaptation of the manga

I certainly enjoyed watching both seasons

Nagisa will forever be a vertically challenged assassin teacher

10/10

I guess it's time to watch the ona

Jun 30, 2016 12:37 PM

Jul 2015
Idk why I'm kind of left with an unsatisfactory feeling, but amazing either way. 9/10
Jun 30, 2016 12:47 PM

Dec 2011
That was a really good anime overall and i will never forget Koro-sensei :)
Jun 30, 2016 1:03 PM

Apr 2016
Well, this sucks,
Just after i mastered the clap technique, the anime ended...
Well, i will really miss this anime...
But we can hope that the two movies which are due to be released, are good !!!
Jun 30, 2016 1:14 PM

Jul 2010
thebrentinator24 said:
@Tokoya Kayano is pregnant, the manga made it more clear and obvious compared to this.

while it was obvious to me that was the case, do you mind showing the manga parts of it?

Taro__Tanaka said:
Well, this sucks,
Just after i mastered the clap technique, the anime ended...
Well, i will really miss this anime...
But we can hope that the two movies which are due to be released, are good !!!

wait WHAT?!

Jun 30, 2016 1:17 PM

Sep 2011
This is one of those awkward shows that I didn't really look forward to every week but Im going to miss once its gone. I could sense a lot of major parts were skipped and details were altered from the manga especially at the end, but I am glad that the series concluded with relatively solid and satisfying closure, something I've only felt from about 20 shows of the 650+ I've watched.

I'm not gonna lie - having a 12 episode comedy-esque spinoff of Nagisa's classroom is something I am very interested in watching, especially since we have a lot of context and backstory in regards to Nagisa himself.
Jun 30, 2016 1:22 PM

Apr 2015
Really loved this series. Gonna miss it.

8.4/10 for the series
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 2016 1:26 PM

Oct 2014
A really nice and satisfying ending.

8/10 from me because it got a little draggy in the end.

I'm gonna miss this, can't we get an OVA with the class trying to kill Nagisa pls?

Dat Pregnant Kayano tho.
Jun 30, 2016 1:29 PM

Jun 2011
iafozzac said:
This was so good it made me wish for a spin-off on Nagisa.

Ooooh I agree with you on that one!!

And yeah, I wonder about pregnant Kayano as well lel
...You what?
Jun 30, 2016 1:31 PM

Feb 2015
Great ending overall but first, let me ask one question; Is Kaede pregnant ? cause that was what i looked like in the ending. and i'm assuming the father is nagisa ? xD well, who else other than Nagisa ? xD but that part, if she really got pregnant then my ship finally sailed LOL xD

back to the main topic, really like how they made the ending here in this finale episode. it was showing us what the student do after koro-sensei death. all of them have been using their own strenght, power, intelegent and giving it to another person. lol even the price for killing koro-sensei was used to bought a mountain which is where 3-E class is and donate the rest of the money WHICH is i found very very great to see the students donating and using the money for things other than their own desire. that is a really good thing to show in this anime.

and this episode was emotional too imo. the scene where were showing what are they doing. that part was very good too moreover the first half is a part where they showed the stundents have changed into a new person. seriously, this whole episode was a very emotional episode like the previous episode.

but other all of the scene, what i'm very curious is Nagisa and Kayano's relationship, cause that freaking ending really got my attentiona and is killing me so hard right now. i want to now it so badly wheter Kayano is pregnant or not lol.

"Korose" which means "Kill" is his magic word which bring a courage to him. now i really like that part especially they put that at the ending. so freaking badass and great and satisfiying to see.

overall series, i have nothing to say other than "great"
9/10 but not solid. more spesifically 9.5/10
i'm gonna miss this anime a lot. i will never forget this. and for sure i'm gonna collect all of the manga from the vol.1 until the end.
i think this anime have changed me too lol xD

supermegasonic said:
thebrentinator24 said:

while it was obvious to me that was the case, do you mind showing the manga parts of it?

@JouNoTori

^
OMG!! looks like kayano is really pregnant m8.
the manga ver looks kinda more obvious rather in the anime.
for now, i'm just gonna assume that the father is Nagisa.
ma ship sailed. i'm happy XD XD XD

Edit: :( :( or maybe not ? cause i don't see any ring on Kayano's finger ?
YizelTroJun 30, 2016 1:45 PM
Jun 30, 2016 1:33 PM

Jan 2015
Didn't expected last episode to be so good/warm/nostalg-ish(?)..
KAYANO has a baby???? And what did she meant by saying that she's not in Nagisa's radar?? So they're not a husband & wife??? And freakin awesome Karma is 185 cm tall, the fuck, he's taller than me by 6cm...ughh irony lol...Nagisa is a teacher but he's trying to hard to be like Koro....overall - 7/10 for whole second season.
Jun 30, 2016 1:36 PM

Jun 2014
@supermegasonic Here you go. It looked a little better in the manga since it wasn't just a bright ass light like the anime showed.

@Konte There's speculation, not surprisingly, that Nagisa and Kayano did end up together, because a lot of people think that the couple holding hands during this part is the 2 of them. Unfortunately the anime cut that part out.
thebrentinator24Jun 30, 2016 1:40 PM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jun 30, 2016 1:41 PM

Feb 2015
Konte said:

KAYANO has a baby???? And what did she meant by saying that she's not in Nagisa's radar?? So they're not a husband & wife???

i assume, maybe those two are in LDR(Long distance relationship) ?
i seriously how the father is Nagisa. seriously hoping it.
Jun 30, 2016 1:43 PM

Nov 2015
Very sentimental. There's still a lump in my throat
Jun 30, 2016 1:43 PM
Feb 2016
They should make a sequel or spinoff with Nagisa at the center!
Jun 30, 2016 1:49 PM

Aug 2015
That was a great finale. Assassination Classroom had a conclusive and enjoyable ending which I'm happy for.
Jun 30, 2016 1:53 PM

Jul 2010
Tevens said:

supermegasonic said:

@JouNoTori

^

most likely the ring thing might pose a problem for her cuz she's an actress, and like the other manga page with the hand holding, it possibly could be them. they might also be going out, but not married yet.

thebrentinator24 said:
@supermegasonic Here you go. It looked a little better in the manga since it wasn't just a bright ass light like the anime showed.

@Konte There's speculation, not surprisingly, that Nagisa and Kayano did end up together, because a lot of people think that the couple holding hands during this part is the 2 of them. Unfortunately the anime cut that part out.

yea all that evidence pretty much makes it canon now. well it's not like anyone is going to make us think otherwise cuz we want the ship to sail XD

Jun 30, 2016 2:00 PM

Dec 2012
How come they choose to make Karma look super smokin hot and Nagisa stays the same?! That short hair makes him look even younger than before! But I guess he's a daddy now so it doesn't matter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Speaking of hotness,was that brunette in the library the supposed-ugly girl from Terasaka's gang? If yes then,dayum girl,way to go.

9/10,loved the charas
Jun 30, 2016 2:01 PM

Mar 2014
Better than the first season

6/10
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jun 30, 2016 2:06 PM

Apr 2011
Anyone else notice they messed up the date? So even though the final episode's out, it won't let you say it's finished. Stupid glitches.
Jun 30, 2016 2:06 PM

Oct 2011
going to miss everyone 😭 😭 💔
Jun 30, 2016 2:12 PM

Sep 2015
i expect this ep full with 7 year later .... uh fine

for those not go to mountain are they still in touch with anybody on class?

nobody married each other on class E?

did they explain what happen to non class E?

maybe only nagisa got best ending
Into the Internet!
Jun 30, 2016 2:28 PM
Oct 2014
I'm gonna to miss that show so much, the best parts of the episode did actually made shed a tear and the insert song was just as good as the previous one.
Jun 30, 2016 2:28 PM

Feb 2015
supermegasonic said:
Tevens said:

@JouNoTori

^

most likely the ring thing might pose a problem for her cuz she's an actress, and like the other manga page with the hand holding, it possibly could be them. they might also be going out, but not married yet.

thebrentinator24 said:

yea all that evidence pretty much makes it canon now. well it's not like anyone is going to make us think otherwise cuz we want the ship to sail XD

so, it's 100% confirmed that Nagisa and Kayano finally become a couple ?!
Jun 30, 2016 2:29 PM

Jun 2015
So he's really gone, no anime exclusive ending, not moved somewhere far away, really dead *sigh* well, I'll have to stick with my fanmade theory, in which he travels as particles of light to J-Stars Victory VS and lives on there with others.....don't laugh I hate losing characters okay I did that for Ace too XD
ShadowMonkeyJul 1, 2016 7:56 AM
Jun 30, 2016 2:31 PM

Aug 2010
That was amazing. Loved the Kayano monologue so much. The class reunion and showing the others that weren't there was really nice. Man these girls have grown well. Quite the hotties :3

And Kayano isn't absolute zero XD Karma's new wallet seems fun.

What takes the cake is definitely the end tho. Nagisa's "I hope u can kill me before graduation" was epic as all hell!

9/10 wonderful series and gonna miss it a lot
Jun 30, 2016 2:33 PM

Apr 2016
kawaii-despair said:
Speaking of hotness,was that brunette in the library the supposed-ugly girl from Terasaka's gang? If yes then,dayum girl,way to go.

Glad to see I wasn't the only one who noticed that dayum.OK they were all(well most of them) looking like freakin' models but my jaw dropped when I saw her lol.

I'm going to miss this series it had way more unique setting and story than other action-shounens.I can definitely say character development was the strongest point of this anime.It has been executed brilliantly throughout the series.8/10

And the last 2 episodes were full of emotions.I didn't cry in this last episode but still I feel so empty and sad even though it had a happy conclusion.

BTW is Kayano really pregnant?If she is then I hope Nagisa is the father : ^)
Jun 30, 2016 2:45 PM

Jun 2007
GoldenDevilGamer said:
Great Nuru nurui Teacher Nagisa

Let me help you with that.
Jun 30, 2016 2:50 PM

May 2015
While I don't necessarily disagree with the prospect of Kayano being pregnant, I believe the scene with her holding her stomach was meant to be taken more figuratively in both anime/manga form. Not saying it couldn't happen, but the way in which she refers to her and Nagisa's relationship is more indicative of them focusing on their individual careers. Of course, everyone has different interpretations of this, which is why I enjoy the scene, since it doesn't directly tell you.

Anyways.... great epilogue to an overall satisfying series. The series did drag at times, but the last half of this season compensated for those shortcomings to an extent. 9/10 Karma still best boy and Hazama new best girl after her TS appearance XD

Jun 30, 2016 2:51 PM

Jun 2014
So is Kayano actually pregnant? She said Nagisa's not paying attention to her so idk what to believe
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

470 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 22, 12:25 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2016

146 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 21, 11:49 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2016

111 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 21, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 26, 2016

142 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 21, 11:06 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2016

105 by the_foundation »»
Apr 19, 10:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.