Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 30, 2016 8:24 AM

Jun 2012
I shit you not.

I got an email this morning.

Dear ---,

This is a notice of a suspension of service to this account due to billing inactivity.

To ensure the safety of your account a ban has been put in place to prevent any misuse.

If you would like to reclaim your account please send a ticket to our customer service representatives.

Here is a link: https://www.aeriagames.com/contact

In order to expedite your claim we ask for you to provide the following information in your ticket.

The name of the account you are trying to reclaim
The email address for the account
Most recent AP transaction history

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused and we look forward to assisting you.

Sincerely,

Aeria Games Admin Team

So basically, they just suspended my account for not coughing up money, which I find ridiculous. Are they always like this? And did this happen to you? Let me know.
Jun 30, 2016 9:07 AM

Nov 2011
my mmo account was suspended once due to inactivity.
all i had to do was request a new password and log-in. the company have a terrible rep when it comes to customer service, but on this particular instance, i had no trouble with it.
strange that they would suspend your account because you didn't pay though...aren't their games supposed to be free to play...?
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Jun 30, 2016 9:52 AM

Jan 2013
The real issue is you getting an Aeria account to begin with.
Jun 30, 2016 9:55 AM
Chu2byo

Apr 2013
Do you play regulaly? I haven't accessed my account for over a year and haven't seen this yet, just logged in now.
Jun 30, 2016 10:12 AM

Nov 2008
I hope the mobile industry doesn't find out about this, or gaming will die.

Jun 30, 2016 10:31 AM

Nov 2011
Hoppy said:
I hope the mobile industry doesn't find out about this, or gaming will die.

if anything, it's Aeria that stands to lose if people found about this.

free to play players leave / no longer consider Aeria for their mmo gaming needs and play a different mmo instead (and there's tons of free-to-play mmo)
> less people playing Aeria game
> pay-to-play players have less people to show off their damage and what-not
> Aeria game is dead
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Jun 30, 2016 11:23 AM

Jun 2012
PurplePanties said:
Do you play regulaly? I haven't accessed my account for over a year and haven't seen this yet, just logged in now.

I have an account just in case, there are times when I feel like playing one of their games once in the while.
Jun 30, 2016 5:21 PM
Jun 2013
I got the same e-mail and my account really is banned. I thought it was a scam mail at first. Banning people for not spending money? Wth.
Jun 30, 2016 6:37 PM

Oct 2012
That might be a phishing link though. Did you double-check to make sure your account didn't get phished?
Jun 30, 2016 10:26 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
Granted I hate Aeria games for shutting down my favorite game and they are a shit money grubbing company. To get a email like that though, are you in some auto AP Recharge payment? They say it's for your safety, but it's actually to make sure they get your money. Bunch of lying hypocrites, everyone I know never playing Aeria games again.
張大です for 張大勇督察
Jul 1, 2016 12:45 AM

May 2010
Honestly ever since Atlus took over SMT Imagine I never gave a damn about them since.

More topics from this board

» Favorite gaming cover art?

_Nette_ - 7 hours ago

1 by rootje_43 »»
11 minutes ago

» Are We Headed For Another Video Game Crash?

Retro8bit - Mar 15

14 by rootje_43 »»
13 minutes ago

» Whats a game you'd see yourself as an expert in? ( 1 2 3 )

Disapeared_Ghost - Jun 28, 2021

147 by rootje_43 »»
14 minutes ago

» whats your least favorite video game

_spoon_ - Dec 10, 2021

26 by rootje_43 »»
15 minutes ago

» Do you guys enjoy fighting games? ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Feb 11

51 by juanlqr »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.