Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 28, 2016 10:07 PM
Jun 2016
!spoiler warning!

according to Shinka's past memories is stable than Yuuta, but Yuuta his former lover "Satone" he dont even remember a single "love life" to her thus Rikka stole Yuuta's heart (and became girlfriend) he didnt even care to her cry (ep11), so i have been thinking "Dark Flame Dragon" is useless to revive his own memories and his personality is very different compare to 8th grade syndrome the desease is not the case actually yuuta's alter his personality?

Forgotten love life + Alter personality himself = Soul Replaced?

Pro Stuffs:
- Yuuta's first kiss is Satone (inFact)
- Yuuta has Brain Cancer confirmed?
- Satone's role keep them relatonship grew (Haters)

Childish Stuffs:
- in this season without a single kiss this
- he treat them same as innocent
- his present personality is almost like protagonist from "To Love Ru"

Edit: https://arczyx.blogspot.com/2013/01/chuunibyou-demo-koi-ga-shitai-volume-1-2.html
Now! i finished to read the plot of this story
it seems Yuuta's end up with Rikka this means all Satone's efforts to the story is disappointed no matter how you look.

My Reaction:
Damn Satone why you dont reveal the past that you kissed him before rikka become girlfriend, the ending is bad, she gave up after yuuta said "i want to marry her" this is utter idiot plot.

i hate Rikka because of her, the F** that no story tells female main character be defeated by 'new' female main character of "sequeled season"
davidg03Jul 1, 2016 7:35 AM
Aug 12, 2017 8:11 PM

Oct 2010
I'm not really sure what some of those sentences mean, but okay, based on this I'll change my plan from "maybe watch final episode only" to "skip season entirely, watch Rikka Wars and the movie"

I hate love triangles. I don't even like them when they're done well.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2014

414 by Devonnius »»
Apr 5, 10:23 PM

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2014

205 by Yubisoft »»
Apr 4, 3:17 AM

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2014

278 by FarCritical »»
Mar 3, 9:14 AM

Poll: » Rikka or Shichimiya - who do you ship with Yuuta? ( 1 2 3 )

linchpin - Mar 18, 2014

102 by Kirino »»
Mar 2, 6:43 AM

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

symbv - Jan 7, 2014

294 by Devonnius »»
Feb 28, 11:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.