Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 1, 2016 11:19 PM

Aug 2015
Overall this was a pretty good series, I'm surprised it adapted over like 100 chapters from the manga, but I loved it. I felt like it progressed a little too fast though, it's just my opinion though. I hope this will eventually get a second season, since it probably won't happen for a long time.
Jul 1, 2016 11:20 PM

Jul 2011
Yeah, my only complaint is that this felt rather Kariu-centred. We had 2 arcs about her, and a third one with Oga as well. I do like her, but she's not the main character. I thought the bag-stealing was sufficient for her development, but I guess they really wanted to introduce Honoka as well...

This was fantastic to watch though. I honestly think it's one of my favorite high school romance. It has realistic drama (I understood the reactions of everyone), great interesting characters and the protagonist is really likable. Few cliches, no dumb events (fireworks are forgiven ;) and natural, gradual relationship development.

This last episode left my heart freakin' hurting though. I completely forgot about No.1, but it makes so much sense that it's Hishino. And now that it's been revealed that they hold feelings for each other and are both experiments, I can't help but support them. I was a bit iffy before because I thought she was a HS girl, but I love her personality and her compatibility and interactions with Kaizaki. That park bench scene made me think he should've just gone and confessed. But then that would break everything this series tried to do, and ruin Kaizaki's character.

Worth my binge-watching. I really want this to get a second season so I get to see a happy ending for once.

Edit: I ran off to read the manga. They changed the fireworks arc... I don't think it would have much impact on a sequel though, baseline events and information is about the same. It's from this point onward that we see a lot of development for Hishino and Kaizaki though, which should be the core of the series imo. We especially dive into more information about Hishino's past. I really want a sequel!
MirorinJul 2, 2016 1:29 AM
Jul 1, 2016 11:31 PM

Mar 2010
Well... that was awesome. XD

The only "problem" I have (maybe it's answered in the manga?) is why the heck would they pick Hishiro as their first test subject? It seems like the people in charge would connect her primary problem (not being able to properly form interpersonal relationships due to her constant transferring between schools) and the ReLIFE condition of "everyone will forget about you when time's up"... Seems doomed to failure if the solution is merely a repetition of the problem. :/

... And why do I get the feeling that she's older than Kaizaki? XD Has her real age been revealed in the manga?

PS: <3 the ED music selection. My mind was blown (in a good way) when I realized that all the tracks were somewhat older ones released during the time that MDs were around. It didn't really click for me until the track by Puffy in ep.5 tho :x
... I still have that CD lying around somewhere I think o.o
deadman80Jul 1, 2016 11:41 PM
Jul 1, 2016 11:41 PM

Dec 2015
Well I'm glad I marathon this now I wanna read the manga
Jul 2, 2016 12:05 AM

Jul 2015
Well that was a fun watch. Kariu did piss me off a bit and I do think the drama she caused was forced. I did like Kaizaki's back story and the cruelty behind it. Really enjoyed it. 8/10
Jul 2, 2016 12:46 AM

Sep 2011
They changed the confession from the manga, but not like it matters. I think it was still done well. Overall a fun series to watch and the comedy was good. Too bad a second season won't come for a long time. 100+ Chapters done and only 133 or whatever total.
Jul 2, 2016 1:30 AM

Sep 2013
This shit was actually really good. 9/10 from me.

I really liked the characters and the turn around events (both being subject).

Pretty funny as well seeing a good looking guy being the smart one BUT still sucking at the love department (we usually see him being intelligent and also the cool guy who is pursuing the awkward girl or something...).

Overall the only thing I don't like is the idea of being watched (and stalked) by people 24/7 and how they made the head bosses of the company look like bad people sometimes (even though the supporter got a second chance and stuff)... but apart from that the anime send great messages with good vibes, I suppose.

Oh, and cutting any love triangle crap also was pretty nice. All the ships are cute as well. A good SoL + romance indeed.

Edit: like someone above said, some forced drama with Kariu, but the anime flied so fast that in the end it wasn't a major problem at all (and this matter also had a good conclusion).
Jul 2, 2016 1:46 AM

Jan 2012
Ah, so Chizuru really was 001 afterall. I vaguely recall reading rumors or maybe even spoilers about that awhile back. Well the last two episodes were certainly the best for what it's worth. Genuinely liked seeing Rena and Oga get together. Can't say I really enjoyed this much though sadly. It's strange, but back when I read the first 58 chapters of the source material last year I liked it just fine. Here however all the angst/drama really bothered the crap outta me. Made for a boring or tedious experience much of the time. Them releasing it all at once netflix style probably didn't help either. I felt obligated to finish as quickly as possible, which is not a good way to enjoy things. That's moreso on me though I suppose. Well, considering I've had the source material on hold for so long with no real desire to continue I shoulda expected this. Think I'll officially drop it. This gets a 6/10. As disappointed as I am I actually would watch a second season if we got it. Mainly since I assume all the angst is outta the way now, or most of it anyway. And I am mildly curious to see if Chizuru and Arata find out about/end up with each other. Just not enough to read the source material any further. XD
Jul 2, 2016 1:58 AM

Jul 2012
Damn, I was not expecting a confession; so much props for that. And I can't believe I never expected Hishiro to be test subject #1. It all makes sense when you think about it. And the ship for Kaizaki and Hishiro got so strong when I discovered that was the case and it killed me when they both couldn't get together due to being test subjects and not knowing each were test subjects.

Overall, a great series. I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. Super entertaining, great characters (intereactions), pretty good drama/resolutions, interesting backstory, smooth development. Pretty much, very little bad quirks.

9/10 Hope to see another season eventually.
BenkyoJul 2, 2016 2:03 AM
Jul 2, 2016 2:27 AM

Dec 2014
Excellent finale to the series, The last 2 episodes were by far the best.

Oga and Rena's confession was so cute, Lol at Oga just randomly confessing out of nowhere. There was no build up nothing, Just straight out to the point XD
It was still such a sweet scene.

I knew it! I had so much suspicion that Chizuru would be 001 since the reports all stated "No change" which seemed to fit Chizuru's character. Though I initially thought that 001 was already out of the experiment and they had a 003 or something and disregarded it but anyway it's cool that she's 001. Also nice to see the possibility of Kaizai and Chizuru becoming a couple post the experiment.

Overall, I enjoyed the series. Lively comedy and atmosphere, Likable characters and I didn't mind the drama at all. In fact it was resolved quite well.
8/10, Will probably pickup the manga soon.
Jul 2, 2016 3:00 AM

Apr 2012
Surprisingly this series was more enjoyable than i thought it would be, I seriously wouldn't mind another season of this in the future.
Jul 2, 2016 3:08 AM

Jan 2015
Great finale for a great series.

9/10
Jul 2, 2016 5:39 AM

Dec 2012
Binge watching this 10/10

Jul 2, 2016 6:42 AM

Feb 2012
bryrod said:
OMG I can't believe that happened can someone please tell me if they find out they are both test subjects and get together in the manga?

I NEED TO KNOW ITS JUST TOO MUCH!!!

They can't really tell anyone about it or the experiment will fail.

So they're kinda stuck, at least until they finish it lol.
Jul 2, 2016 6:48 AM

Dec 2011
Summer anime just started and already got myself into a really good anime.Just watch these 13 episodes in one day and it is really a nice and lovely anime with just some drama...
Definiitey 9/10 for me
Jul 2, 2016 8:07 AM

Nov 2014
Binged all 13 episodes. Simple story, quirky but interesting characters and most important the hanging suspense of Arata losing it all after the year (that last part of the opening where they were holding hands then everyone vanished).
Subject 001 was a surprise, but on hindsight I facepalm at the fact I didn't notice. However I truly am interested to see how the supports supports them to get together eventually, not sure if telling one that the other is also a subject would be "getting too involved"
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Jul 2, 2016 8:20 AM
Aug 2015
I hope this anime have a s2
Jul 2, 2016 9:25 AM

Mar 2016
Inori_is_love said:
That was amazing I thoroughly enjoyed every second of this series but...

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST HOW COULD THEY DO THIS TO ME D: D: D: I DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE THEY JUST ENDED IT WITHOUT HISHIRO AND KAIZAKI GETTING TOGETHER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! RYO YOU BASTARD YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD THEM.

AGREED. I need a second season so it can happen!!
Jul 2, 2016 9:57 AM
Oct 2010
This was a pretty amazing anime, I expected it to be a lot worse to be honest and I was honestly blown away with how the plot, themes and characters were handled. The writing and reactions were pretty realistic as well.

I really loved how they drew a parallel between high school life and adulthood, it took the experience of both for Arata to see it and subsequently change his outlook on various things. The parallel between Honoka and Arata’s senpai in particular was really well done. He was literally witnessing the same thing happen twice which made it have a lot more impact. I also love how he acknowledged how hypocritical he could be at various points within the show. Giving a specific set of advice and ignoring that same advice when he is placed in a similar situation.

I also loved how they took jabs at Japan’s corporate and high school culture, more specifically the corporate culture. Suicide is a serious problem in Japan and the attitudes and practices of corporations are a big part of this. The idea that one must have mandatory (unpaid mind you) overtime on top of ridiculously low wages is ridiculous. Even on a high school level the amount of work that they are doing is obscene and even though it’s used as a running gag in the show it does show how awful Japanese high school practices can be. One of the other things that I thought was really great was that they showed what can cause a person to become a NEET without coddling or pandering toward them. In fact the show views the lifestyle in a negative light and promotes change to remove oneself from the situation while still analyzing how difficult it is to do so. It looks at both sides of the NEET argument and it was thoroughly well done.

The big twist was predictable and everyone should have seen that coming by episode three but by episode 7 (I think?) it was pretty much confirmed.

In fact two of us had already called it here

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1527170#msg46736778

The foreshadowing made it a bit too obvious, but I’m not sure if that was intentional or not. Hishiro was great though; I liked that she slowly but surely decided to start living in the moment and opening up to people. I didn’t expect her and Arata to have similar circumstances though, that was a surprise. I was however, expecting her to confess, especially after she gave that little talk about living in the moment but I think she took some of the cues from Arata’s actions and decided not to or she simply wasn’t ready. It’s a bit sad that once again Arata didn’t listen to the words someone said to him but he’ll probably come around.

TLDR Great show, 9/10.
Jul 2, 2016 10:01 AM

Feb 2016
I didn't expect hishiro to be the test subject 01. And this anime is so good 10/10
Jul 2, 2016 10:12 AM

Feb 2012
Binged watched this and finished it one whole sitting! Thank god it's gonna be a three day weekend. LOL!!

AWESOME ANIME! Got totally hooked from the first episode! I'm liking the pairing but I really wanted Kaizaki with An. But if it doesn't happen, it's still good. The current pairings all make sense anyway.

HOPING FOR A SEASON 2!
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Jul 2, 2016 10:17 AM
Sep 2014
At episode 7 i guessed who is project 001, and I was right
I am sure some people expected it maybe from before 7 and some didn't even bother to expect :p

So for manga readers, the manga continue after this arc ? (as for me i take this episode as a proper end because the 001 was revealed so its a happy end for me)
Jul 2, 2016 10:45 AM

Nov 2014
Goukenslay said:
i dont care what their airing strategy was, as long as i get to watch anime i don't care. onto the series story is intriguing when you read the synopsis but when u see it, not really special, but kanzaiki's current situation i could relate to since im old as fuck and unemployed. kind wish i got this ReLife chance

Anyways 7.5/10 show maybe art was better for webtoon animation i would give it 8

Same here, i am 1 year younger than him and it fits me to a T currently and it sucks, i can relate a lot to this series, even the trama and stuff that screwed him up i can relate to personally.
No drop crew, Loyal husband, sadomasochist, H&E bully, AWC fan. Click sig for n00dz!
Jul 2, 2016 10:47 AM
Oct 2010
heinrich6745 said:
Goukenslay said:
i dont care what their airing strategy was, as long as i get to watch anime i don't care. onto the series story is intriguing when you read the synopsis but when u see it, not really special, but kanzaiki's current situation i could relate to since im old as fuck and unemployed. kind wish i got this ReLife chance

Anyways 7.5/10 show maybe art was better for webtoon animation i would give it 8

Same here, i am 1 year younger than him and it fits me to a T currently and it sucks, i can relate a lot to this series, even the trama and stuff that screwed him up i can relate to personally.

I think most of us older folk can relate in some way, that's probably why it resonates so much more with us.
Jul 2, 2016 11:02 AM

Jul 2012
Hmm no real ending. Overall nothing really important happened the entire time, many missed opportunity with the fact of him being 27 among teenagers, too much focus on subplots that where just a giant waste of time and annoying drama because of characters acting dumb.

I would say this could have been much better from the premise alone but ultimately failed in any relevant way.

The worst part really is it being 13 episodes and not finishing. So what now? waiting for the next season? Should I go for the source material?

meh

4.5/10
I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning, help me to breathe.
Jul 2, 2016 11:29 AM
Jul 2016
i disagree with you, the adaptation was better than expected 9/10
Jul 2, 2016 11:42 AM

Aug 2010
Just finished marathoning this series. Overall a really good show and very enjoyable. That plot twist at the end! But honestely I would have preferred it if Arata was the only "ReLife" experiment. My only gripe with this series so far.
Jul 2, 2016 1:28 PM

Oct 2014
I think ill go read the manga this time.

But i always want to see a S2!
planetarianVoIdJul 2, 2016 1:34 PM
Jul 2, 2016 1:41 PM

Jun 2015
BlightBoy17 said:
At episode 7 i guessed who is project 001, and I was right
I am sure some people expected it maybe from before 7 and some didn't even bother to expect :p

So for manga readers, the manga continue after this arc ? (as for me i take this episode as a proper end because the 001 was revealed so its a happy end for me)

Yes. It continues. Start at chapter 108/109. Though if you read the manga from the very beginning then you get a grip on the characters and the situations a lot better.
Jul 2, 2016 2:10 PM

Dec 2014
I liked how some secrets were unrevealed in the last episode... hoping for a second season...which I do hope is made soon
Jul 2, 2016 2:14 PM

May 2012
That twist near the end. I somewhat suspected Hoshiro to have participated in ReLife but was unsure.

There was some unneeded drama at times, mostly caused by Rena due to her personality, but the series was pretty solid overall.

I really wanna give it a 9/10 since I enjoyed it so much but I'm going with an 8

I feel pretty bad for having it on hold for so long; I think the last chapter I left off was around 50 or so? Anyway, definitely gonna pick it up again. Maybe I should pick up some other webcomics I've had on hold too lol
OlemJul 2, 2016 3:00 PM

Jul 2, 2016 2:32 PM
Sep 2015
I never thought that Hoshiro would be 001, honestly. But l loved the show, and l felt nostalgic about the high school life (and my last year of high school was two years ago). Anyway, it was really great, but thinking that I wached and entire summer show in a day makes me feel a bit depressed.
I don't care, I'll read the manga pretty soon, I'm sure of it.
Jul 2, 2016 2:47 PM
Jul 2016
Please update more ❤ i love this anime i'll waitting for this❤
Jul 2, 2016 3:13 PM
Oct 2010
Orsonius said:
Hmm no real ending. Overall nothing really important happened the entire time, many missed opportunity with the fact of him being 27 among teenagers, too much focus on subplots that where just a giant waste of time and annoying drama because of characters acting dumb.

I would say this could have been much better from the premise alone but ultimately failed in any relevant way.

The worst part really is it being 13 episodes and not finishing. So what now? waiting for the next season? Should I go for the source material?

meh

4.5/10

The subplots are what allowed the MC to grow, infact they allowed all the characters to grow somewhat. Almost every single main character had a milestone moment throughout the show so I'm surprised you said nothing happened.
Jul 2, 2016 3:17 PM

May 2008
A good ending for a surprisingly good series. I'm glad I came into this with no expectations.

Like everyone else, I thought this show as a little too Rena-centric, especially since I found her to be the least likable of a pretty likable cast. She was portrayed in a realistic light, though. In real life, you can't be fixed by hearing one inspiring speech from a friend. It doesn't erase your feelings, and it didn't for Rena. That much I appreciated. Hopefully from here, we'll see a more optimistic version of herself, now that she has a boyfriend and is still friends with Tamarai.

What I really hope for in the series is more time spent on Hoshiro's past and why she was chosen to be ReLIFE's test subject 001. To be honest, I was suspecting her to be 001 since that episode when she was pep talking Tamarai about the game. It seemed too much like Arata's pep talks. It's also relieving to know she's 001. That way, I can look at Arata and her getting closer and not thinking about how illegal it is or whatever. I hope they either both find out that each of them is part of the ReLIFE project or, when the year is over, they meet their real selves and start dating. The ship is really sailing.

I found the soundtrack to be pretty annoying, though. And unfortunately the animation wasn't very good, either. According to manga fans, the adaptation wasn't faithful. So I can't give it a 10/10 or even a 9/10. Instead, I'll give it an 8. The story, although simple, got me engaged enough to binge watch it all in two days. The characters were likable, and what's more, I cared about them. Not a lot of shows do that. I can't say it'll be the AOTS, but it was good.

It feels weird to be finished with one Summer 2016 anime already. I guess I'll just read the manga and move on with other shows.
Jul 2, 2016 3:21 PM

Jul 2012
GD1551 said:

The subplots are what allowed the MC to grow, infact they allowed all the characters to grow somewhat. Almost every single main character had a milestone moment throughout the show so I'm surprised you said nothing happened.

I think focusing on the generic teenager problems was kinda a wasze of time, at least for me.

I am 27 myself so it was interesting to see the MC go through this, so I would have liked a stronger focus on him than on the sidecharacters.

However the entire volleyball arc was soooo boring, and it kinda skipped a lot of MC screentime.

And if they would have skipped most of the subplots we might have gotten an actual ending.

I rather have a real ending to this story than a bunch of lame SoL drama plots I could get from any other show. Why waste my time with some sportsclub drama as opposed to something about this unique idea?

There are literally hundreds of shows like this where I could get some normal school life drama bullshit, but I watched this for the 27 year old guy among teenagers, not lame highschool shenanigans I could get from every other show. And it simply didn't deliver. I see nothing special about the show because of that. I give it a 5/10 because it is quite average. And since it has no real ending I gave it a 4,5/10 which is quite generous of me I should give it a 4 instead.
I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning, help me to breathe.
Jul 2, 2016 3:25 PM
Oct 2010
Orsonius said:
GD1551 said:

I think focusing on the generic teenager problems was kinda a wasze of time, at least for me.

I am 27 myself so it was interesting to see the MC go through this, so I would have liked a stronger focus on him than on the sidecharacters.

However the entire volleyball arc was soooo boring, and it kinda skipped a lot of MC screentime.

And if they would have skipped most of the subplots we might have gotten an actual ending.

I rather have a real ending to this story than a bunch of lame SoL drama plots I could get from any other show. Why waste my time with some sportsclub drama as opposed to something about this unique idea?

There are literally hundreds of shows like this where I could get some normal school life drama bullshit, but I watched this for the 27 year old guy among teenagers, not lame highschool shenanigans I could get from every other show. And it simply didn't deliver. I see nothing special about the show because of that. I give it a 5/10 because it is quite average. And since it has no real ending I gave it a 4,5/10 which is quite generous of me I should give it a 4 instead.

The whole point was to parallel generic teenager problems with adult problems and show that, while there are much greater consequences, they are pretty much the same. He literally does this with flashback sequences. But meh, I can actually see what you are saying from your PoV.
Jul 2, 2016 3:43 PM

Apr 2012
Orsonius said:
GD1551 said:

He actually changed himself by helping others. That's the point of the whole damn show lol. He actually showed empathy without being too overbearing and intrusive; always nudging people in the right direction without forcing them. The latter was the hallmark of the show. For once the male MC isn't a complete socially inept idiot! Praise Allah
It presents a whole slew of real human issues like jealousy, communication, settling for less, bullying, mending friendships, actually resolving misunderstandings , etc

The show was no where done either rushing an ending would have been terrible. This is an advertisement to the source after all, and not many source are blessed with a full adaptation. It ended on a good note.
zzzeallyJul 2, 2016 3:56 PM

Jul 2, 2016 4:02 PM
Aug 2011
Zeally said:
He actually changed himself by helping others. That's the point of the whole damn show lol.

With this watered-down adaptation?
Reads more like Kariu & Co. Highschool Shenanigans rather than Arata's ReLIFE Social Experiment.
Jul 2, 2016 4:14 PM

Feb 2013
I loved it!!! I thought that was a great show, and I did NOT see that coming of Chizuru being 001.

9/10 Would love to see more if possible
Jul 2, 2016 4:26 PM

Apr 2012
stand said:
Zeally said:
He actually changed himself by helping others. That's the point of the whole damn show lol.

With this watered-down adaptation?
Reads more like Kariu & Co. Highschool Shenanigans rather than Arata's ReLIFE Social Experiment.

It didn't seem watered down to me just incomplete b/c i think it said they were only 1/3 into the year when it ended ? so there must be a lot left. Like i wrote, it shows a lot about Arata's growth and how he is as a person when he helps his friends. He's actually pretty good at reading into social situations unlike 99% of male MCs in anime. It's also satisfying to see everyone else grow out of their awkward character types with his help so obviously it isn't just Arata's ReLIFE.

The anime certainly sold me on the manga so it did its job
zzzeallyJul 2, 2016 4:31 PM

Jul 2, 2016 5:15 PM
Jul 2015
very rushed anime, manga was way better there was about 7 chapters ish a episode, and why did it even go up to festival arc with only 13 eps that was bout chapter 110 ish, we probally arent gonna get a 2nd season soon if this the pacing that will continue
Jul 2, 2016 5:26 PM

Jan 2013
Well then...i blew through this entire show today lmao. Loved it. Gonna read the Manga since i enjoyed it so much~.
Jul 2, 2016 5:29 PM

May 2010
Dem grown up version of Kohina Ichimatsu is hot.
As much as I would like a second season, I prefer the way it ended.
Jul 2, 2016 6:48 PM

Apr 2012
Good pacing! Glad it ended on that scene. Now, I just hope it'll be profitable enough to warrant a much required second season, once the manga goes further and perhaps reaches its conclusion. Very enjoyable, indeed!

I recommend everybody to start the manga from scratch! It's a fun read all the way through.

俺とお前との違いが何だ?!
Jul 2, 2016 7:02 PM

Feb 2013
Hishiro is 001 huh? She was at the school the year before, so does that mean the one year deal only applies to Kaizaki?
Jul 2, 2016 7:03 PM
Dec 2015
Initially after hearing that it was going to adapt around a hundred chapters of the manga I was really worried that the anime was either going to be horribly paced or that important events would be cut out. However, I was surprised by how well they were able to pace so much information. Sure, they made slight alterations here and there but it ended up working just fine.

I really hope that it does well enough to guarantee a second season!

(Now I feel like re-reading the manga)
Jul 2, 2016 7:23 PM

Apr 2012
gedata said:
Hishiro is 001 huh? She was at the school the year before, so does that mean the one year deal only applies to Kaizaki?

yea good point i didn't really get this either
maybe she got a second chance at it since she was a failed experiment

They did end up switching her supporters so i guess she did get a second shot at it

Jul 2, 2016 9:58 PM

Aug 2013
better than I expected to be
even I'm following the mango, this is still a good run
the OST just hnnnnggg

8/10 from me
Jul 2, 2016 10:19 PM
Oct 2010
Zeally said:
gedata said:

yea good point i didn't really get this either
maybe she got a second chance at it since she was a failed experiment

They did end up switching her supporters so i guess she did get a second shot at it

Yes it only applies to Kaizaki, they even explained why. They stated he had the social skills to enter a third year in high school and still be able to fit in the class and it's quite clear Hishiro didn't, so they gave her the full restart.
GD1551Jul 2, 2016 10:23 PM
Pages (11) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Moving to manga after season 1?

TechniqueGod - Mar 15

13 by Xionrave »»
Mar 26, 9:20 AM

Poll: » ReLIFE Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Jun 27, 2016

90 by Miki42 »»
Jan 7, 10:30 AM

Poll: » ReLIFE Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Jun 28, 2016

95 by WELLERM »»
Dec 15, 2023 7:55 AM

Poll: » ReLIFE Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

120 by WELLERM »»
Dec 15, 2023 7:54 AM

Poll: » ReLIFE Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

104 by WELLERM »»
Dec 15, 2023 7:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.