Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 20, 2019 3:34 AM

Mar 2016
Lmao! An and Oga visiting Kaizaki's house so suddenly! Ah, the classic, guy cleans up a messy home before a guest comes over!

Aw shit here goes the intense bits...
A have met Kaizaki before back when he's in his true old man form, and from that, she fell in love at first sight. Which brings us to the the the scene where An tried to seduce Kaizaki. Holy shit, this scene is the single most heart-stopping scene of all. I was so excited by this event that I was basically shouting at the screen, hoping that kaizaki would accept her as his girlfriend. But that's where he rejected her and that's where I began to absolutely screaming about how completely and utterly retarded Kaizaki is for rejecting her. It's all consensual so it's fine!!!

But then, whoops! A plot twist! An is a support member from ReLIFE, just as how Kaizaki is and the confession she made before was all but a test for Kaizaki. Damn, I can actually relate to Kaizaki at this moment, I felt betrayed that such a potentially great ship between An and Kaizaki might as well be nothing at all. I guess that's what I get for only focusing on how adorable and cute she is in her younger form and never thinking about the possibilities that she's someone from ReLIFE. She was a transfer student too, isn't she!!!

No other confession matter anymore... This be some big fucking jebaited moment

Oct 23, 2019 7:05 PM

Jan 2016
Maybe I am just overthinking this, but why exactly would Yoake "pulled the plug on the experiment" if Kaizaki experimented around with her? I mean, Yoake said himself, "Do whatever you want, it's your experience", and he is holding the experiment with the intention of studying Kaizaki's behavior.

So... why is it okay not to end the experiment if Kaizaki doesn't experiment around with Onoya, but they would have pulled the plug if he did?
Jun 8, 2020 5:57 PM

Aug 2014
heh I suspected Onoya from the second ep ;o she was sooo suspicious and acting strange
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jul 11, 2020 2:11 PM

May 2018
dammit we got baited >.<
Aug 19, 2020 9:37 PM

Mar 2020
haha Onoya was flirty and stuff, definitely did not think she was gonna seduce him
“Life is a constant process of dying.”
Sep 28, 2020 5:23 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Seems pretty good so far as we approach the halfway mark.

But it's not for me fam, don't want to see a loser basically isekai himself into another loser; I don't need THAT much relatability my dude! Gonna drop it here for now, don't have any intention of coming back, but if I somehow finish all the anime that I've been wanting to watch, I might come back to finish where I left off. Not a bad premise, the concept is not that original though, and the characters seem, decent? But there's other stuff that I'd rather much watch right now than this. Right now this is a 6/10 anime for me, might possibly be a 7/10 if I manage to finish it someday. But I'm on a quest for 8/10 or higher anime, so gonna leave it at this for now.

I hope the rest of you who are watching this enjoy it to the fullest.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jan 18, 2021 4:19 PM

Jul 2019
Good episode. At the start with Chizuru searching up heart strings thing, I thought that was cute.

Didn't expect that shift in the plot, really thought Onoya was a student lol. Got me good. Some info onto what ReLIFE is like but not on what they do. Oh well. Will find out.
Feb 10, 2021 8:49 PM

Jul 2017
Pretty solid episode as a whole, mainly surrounding the reveal of An as a ReLIFE employee who basically was acting towards Kaizaki the entire time (even baited him with a fake love confession, cruel shit lol). It was definitely looking like that given how those two were interacting with each other so quickly while both being transfer students. Also, Chizuru googling her feelings that she felt about Kaizaki during the night Kariu took her bag was cute too, although she wants to be in disbelief about it for now.
Feb 10, 2022 1:56 PM

Sep 2014
when they were talking about her being fixated on a phone I felt relatable to that comment LOL my sis was saying the same thing to me nowadays since I kept messaging people on MDL forums

« »
🔮 Tojo Nozomi
Washi Washi
Mar 16, 2022 10:59 AM
Jul 2018
I have a crush on Onoya lol!

Kaizaki handled that situation perfectly. さすが、Kaizaki! Also I've been suspecting An Onoya to reveal something big but never thought of being THAT big, she's a worker for ReLIFE!!

I hope An Onoya and Kaizaki Arata becomes a couple and marry each other =w=
Aug 19, 2022 1:00 PM

Mar 2019
So An isn't the failed subject? But then we got that preview and now I feel like she is the one after all, maybe after failing she started working there to dodge the consequences. I am quite interested to see her back story and what really happened.

Also what did Yoake mean by that half part? So many questions but it's already episode 6, I want more!!
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Oct 5, 2022 1:29 AM
Oct 2022
They really switched up my favorite character
Dec 30, 2022 9:25 AM
Feb 2022
Hace un par de episodios sospeche de An. En el opening mientras el resto sube el baldío, ella esta al lado de Osake (perdón, no recuerdo el nombre) esperando al resto.
Jan 26, 2023 10:08 PM

Apr 2021
Was really not expecting An of all people to be part of the support team. Anyway there sure are lot's of mysteries surrounding the whole Relife project. Good episode!!!
Feb 28, 2023 2:16 AM
Oct 2022
Too much piano suspense
May 30, 2023 7:23 AM

Jul 2016
Another transfer student who conveniently had grades as bad as Kaizaki did seem too good to be true (oof).

With An off the list, No. 1 could really be anyone.
Jul 31, 2023 4:38 AM
Jul 2023
It was good but not my type
Oct 27, 2023 9:52 PM

Oct 2022
Now I am curious who was the 1st subject. Bro got played pretty hard back there, it's good he has a strong heart.
UndefeatedBahamut
Oct 29, 2023 2:46 PM
Jun 2022
Suspense Worked Well The First Time , Now Just Falls Flat . Some Good Watchable Bits Are There .
Dec 15, 2023 7:53 AM

Nov 2023
Well he's really doing his best not to commit malum prohibitum
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Moving to manga after season 1?

TechniqueGod - Mar 15

13 by Xionrave »»
Mar 26, 9:20 AM

Poll: » ReLIFE Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

GoldenDevilGamer - Jun 28, 2016

519 by GrantLloyd »»
Jan 30, 9:06 AM

Poll: » ReLIFE Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Jun 27, 2016

90 by Miki42 »»
Jan 7, 10:30 AM

Poll: » ReLIFE Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Jun 28, 2016

95 by WELLERM »»
Dec 15, 2023 7:55 AM

Poll: » ReLIFE Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Jun 27, 2016

120 by WELLERM »»
Dec 15, 2023 7:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.