Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: ReLIFE Episode 4 Discussion

Jan 8, 2017 1:31 PM

misunderstandings: the episode, starring spiteful redheaded bitch. I would be a whole lot happier if this anime never took this contrived direction, but hey, gotta have that sweet conflict.

Jan 15, 2017 12:05 PM

Ooouuu~ Arata knew *O* I'm impressed hehe. He's just bad at tests and sports, but he's not oblivious which is very good! ^^ It'd be nice for him to regain his testing skills and knowledge, though. Those scores are painful lololol

Feb 7, 2017 1:19 AM

Stealing the bag was a dumb move but I still felt bad for Rena in this episode.

Jun 6, 2017 3:18 AM

yami59 said:
Yaasss L`Arc En Ciel. Yaaaasss Honey! I fangirl so hard. Glad everything was solved fast.

solved where? it just got more complicated...

as much as i love L'Arc and Honey, this is a really unfitting ED for the cliffhanger... wouldve been a ton better if it was used when all misunderstandings actually cleared up to suit the mood

wish arata can solve all this

Nov 19, 2017 6:37 AM

Yuichiro said:
I die every time Hishiro tries to smile at Kariu

same here XD

G_Spark233 said:
Stealing the bag was a dumb move but I still felt bad for Rena in this episode.

well jealousy can make ppl do stupid thing XD

Jan 14, 2018 6:43 PM
Uauuu inacreditável que a Kariu etntou mesmo levar a bolsa da garota sem sorrisos.

Apr 16, 2018 1:44 AM

LMFAO at Chizuru's smile.
lol at Arata and An failing again.
An so cute.
Rena walks into the darkness.
lol at Arata calling Ryo.
Hey, Rena. You realize you're going to have to pick the balls up again right?
Yami no Sekai.
Someone's bag on the floor.
Chizuru is still at school.
Don't be petty now, Rena. Don't be Tom Petty.
SHE TOOK THE BAG!
She sees Arata.
Oh shit! Arata noticed.
SHE RAN! LMFAO!
Dat fall. Arata saved her. Nevermind. Still fell.
They died. RIP.

Nice song by L'Arc en Ciel as expected. See what happens when you decide to be Tom Petty.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

Apr 18, 2018 5:34 AM

That's just stupid, even if she is so jealous :/ I hope they resolve their misunderstanding soon.

May 16, 2018 7:28 AM

Kariu needs a slap in the teeth!

May 19, 2018 11:26 AM

When Hishiro said "I think Karui-chan and I are getting along lately" I died laughing. That poor girl is socially clueless.

I'm starting to think Onoya is the other file, because she hasn't really progressed significantly, and her expression was 'older' when they were sitting at the cafeteria. Ahhh.

"Seeing your friends every day like it's nothing is something you lose after you grow up" Oh god this line is so true, even being a uni student, it's so different from HS.

My heart is pounding. I feel Rena's pain so much. The volleyball scene where darkness swallowed her gave me chills.

Oct 31, 2018 4:05 PM

๐˜ฐ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜บ...
๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ

Nov 13, 2018 11:58 PM

I don't care about Kariu and her generic drama but the last scene was hilarious.

It seems that Kariu is jealousy of Hishiro. The drama is a bit silly.
Life has no meaning.

Dec 2, 2018 6:03 PM

Finaly onoya ep, she got same thinking than the mc , maybe shes actualy old, a litle younger than him, preview look like ecchi anime, like it ! ๐Ÿคค
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

May 10, 9:07 PM

May 16, 5:04 AM
Kariu has a big problem, like please grow up. I really like Kaizaki personality and Ohga is hilarius.

hishiro, please forget about Kariu and just be friends with the boys, they are funnier and best people

Jun 15, 2:39 PM

Really feel for the characters. Just keeps me wondering what happens next.

Holy wow L'Arc~en~Ciel! Wow after T.M.Revolution and Vivian Hsu. Really like the fact that 90s/2000s J-Pop/J-Rock used as the endings.

Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]