Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 20, 2016 11:05 AM

Jun 2016
The ending where Kaizaki put the cigarettes away was so cute and inspiring.

I really relate to this show.
Dec 9, 2016 11:37 AM
Jun 2012
It sounding like "Sorry, but I'm eating with Hanukkah from the volleybal team."
Dec 25, 2016 9:55 PM

Nov 2013
This could play out really interesting. It's also like an ephebophile's dream come true. Kaizaki had better watch himself. Will be interesting to see how this develops. Maybe he will be able to help some of the other students, in a social manner, despite his ineptness. Well done so far.
Jan 15, 2017 3:09 AM

May 2013
Nyan~ Hishiro-chan is pretty q lololol

Oga-kun is hella dense LOL. Poor Kariu-chan.
Feb 5, 2017 1:31 AM

Jul 2013
I didn't expect that there would be anyone even worse than Arata in the tests, but An proved me wrong.

An absolute typical thing for a 17 year old boy. Not realising that a girl likes you and of course always saying the wrong things at the wrong times haha. Poor Kariu. But it was funny when Arata and An were making fun of Ooga. :D

So Arata and Hishiro talked with each other the first time. Seems like Hishiro has a lot of problems to find friends. But no wonder she seems reluctant. Loved the conversation had a lot of fun when she called him dumb.

The message at the end was cute. Meow! :>

Feb 6, 2017 1:29 AM

Oct 2012
Oga, you dense!!

You can bring cellphone to school now? Whaaaa?
I feel really old :(

ニャア
"Signature removed"
Feb 6, 2017 11:11 PM

Dec 2013
Chizuru has a really cute smile :)

Didn't think someone could get worse than a 4.
Oct 5, 2017 7:16 AM
Jul 2017
The only thing i hate with this episode is learning that his new friends will not remember him. THAT SUCKS ;( Why make friendly relationships and mabye even love relationships if they can't remember him? ;(( i feel sad for him.
Kokoro Connect <3
Nov 19, 2017 5:20 AM

Sep 2012
oh that girl meow 😂

@Natsu88
a lot of grown ups are like that if kids would ask parents help they would fail cause they have forgotten most of the stuff they learned cause they are not using it in their work so no surprise there that he failed elementary school stuff they would well most but any higher no unless they have ferry high IQ

HapHazrD said:
So, what's the point of this program again ? To help rehabilitate NEETs ?
How is it supposed to work if after a year everything goes back to normal, except he'd have a job ? If nothing else changes, why not give him the fucking job immediately... What is he supposed to gain from revisiting highschool again ?
Why would he even bother befrienfing other people if they'll all forget about him...

Looks like a cheap plot device to create the setting. I just hope there's something more to it...
It is an enjoyable show so far, but inconsistencies like that just ruin my funk.

she is actually 29 so hes in that relife program like he is & he did say he will remember so if she is in it to like him so she will remeber2
Sugram22Nov 19, 2017 5:28 AM
Apr 15, 2018 3:34 AM

Dec 2012
LMAO at them test scores.
LMAO at Arata's face when he learns he'll be taking makeup tests until he passes. He fell into the twilight zone.
lol at An. She failed them all. So cute.
A 2? LMAO
Oh snap! An wants to eat with Arata. Say yes!
lol at An asking Showga the question.
lol at Chizuru striking Arata with her words.
LMAO at Arata saying he needs an interpreter.
Uh...your heart started beating because of that? Lord, don't tell me...
You get all those perks with the pin? WTF!
LMAO They changed the school rules regarding phones in the past 10 years since he left school?
lol at Arata dropping the honorifics with ease.
Yo! She just called Arata a baka.
Arata's words struck Chizuru.
Creepy smile.
lol at Arata thinking she gonna mug him.
Dat hand on head. Dat slap.
Ryo listening.

Arata: Math's the killer.
Me: Damn right.

Wait...they'll forget him after 1 year, but he'll remember?
lol at LIME.
He put the cigs to the side.

Oh snap! Wasn't expecting TMR to perform in this. Awesome song as expected. lol at how the song cut at the end.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
May 2, 2018 2:58 PM
Sep 2011
Smudy said:
Hishiro is nearly the same as Kaizaki when he was at this age. She's adorable.

That was kinda fast with the cigarettes, this needed more build-ups and is not realistic, i hope we get more struggles on that.

Its a 13 eps long not enough time for "Realife"
May 14, 2018 12:12 PM

Oct 2009
2nd ep was alot better. Luv the ED too!
May 18, 2018 6:09 PM

May 2018
I hope Hishiro turns out to be another test subject. It would make the romance a lot more fulfilling.

Oh god, I can already tell Kaizaki's memories being erased is going to punch me right in the feels. I wonder if one of the other characters will remember him (if Hishiro is also a test subject, or a different member).

I'm curious on how this ReLife year will actually impact his life moving forward. I hope there's more to quitting cigarettes than that one scene.

ON ANOTHER NOTE, RENA AND KAZUOMI ARE ALREADY SO CUTE TOGETHER <3

Oct 29, 2018 7:26 AM

Aug 2017
Basically, an episode dedicated to the main characters. I still don't like any of the them. Let's see what happens in the following episodes.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 9, 2019 3:28 PM
Jun 2015
Hishiro reminds me of Sawako from Kimi ni Todoke, but she's slightly less socially constipated.
May 10, 2019 9:05 PM

Feb 2018
It seems like they have a development.
May 15, 2019 5:06 PM
Dec 2018
I loved this episode and how Kaizaki is getting along with Ohga and An-chan, but the most I liked was Hishiro trying to stop being a lonely soul and asking Kaizaki's Line. She is so cute UwU
Jun 15, 2019 2:29 PM

Feb 2012
Hot Limit was the entire reason I started this anime (yeah I'm aware it's a different song each episode). Gonna continue this. Like the premise.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Oct 19, 2019 10:48 PM

Mar 2016
Kaizaki and An easily gets along very well. Both are transfer students, failed all test papers and likes to gossip about the dense love life of Ooga. Too bad that Kaizaki has his eyes on Hishiro instead of An. Her cuteness and her joyful personality should easy warm anyone's heart.

Ok from the fact that Hishiro speaks formally all the time to the fact that Yoake was with her last year and also many other reasons. I'm starting to really think that Hishiro is the number 1 test subject of ReLife. Imay be wrong, but damn the number of hints being dropped was insane, welp, we'll see how it goes... Meow

That ED is actually a piece of good hype music for studying, wow.
Jul 11, 2020 11:51 AM

May 2018
Wait, so this means that everyone will forget about Kaizaki when he graduates? Isn't that really sad :(
Aug 12, 2020 7:55 AM

Jun 2020
her meow was so cute xDDDDD

really liking the characters! they are so easy to watch & very likeable

loved that bit where he tries to stop smoking, it’s difficult to quit smoking ☹

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Nov 13, 2020 7:43 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
I dropped this after episode 1 a few weeks ago, not because it was bad by any means, but I personally was looking for a zac efron scenario where this grown up loser reincarnates himself into a highschooler again and gets to live an overpowered fantasy. Instead it looked like we got grown up loser becomes just another highschool loser, and I didn't want to deal with that pain because it was just TOO relatable. However the title kept popping up in random places with little to no negative feedback on it, mostly just praise. Now I'm picking it up again in hopes that it will just a be nice chill anime to watch.

And yeah it wasn't as terribly painful as I was expecting it to be, our reincarnated grown up mc isn't the total loser I was afraid they were going to make him to be, and at least is actually trying this time to succeed in this life, even though it truly his own. Somewhere it was mentioned that this even gave some good life lessons. If that's true, well dang I'm on board, I'm always down for an anime that's not just an empty husk of a shell and instead has some real meat to it. I'm hoping I'll enjoy this, that's all.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jan 17, 2021 2:33 PM

Jul 2019
Nice second episode. That meow from Hishiro was cute. Hishiro is best girl in this anime lol.

Loving the attention to MCs here. Hishiro in particular wanting to change to be a better person for her future. She is so adorable <3

ReLIFE function sucks tho. Can't speak about it or game over. Kinda like Re:Zero lol.
Feb 10, 2021 1:26 PM

Jul 2017
Fun episode again, nice seeing Kaizaki meet with Hishiro and have them sort of open up to each other and become friends in the end, even with some little extra spice in their feelings too in the process (Hishiro's 'smile' was the best). Shame that in the end of the experiment, everyone will forget about Kaizaki since in the end, he really isn't a 17 year old high school student and will return to reality after a year so a lot of the memories that he'll make with them will feel lost in space in the end (even though he would remember it himself), but in the one year span, it's about trying to learn and grow as much as he can to carry that particular experience and knowledge towards the future in the long run.
Feb 14, 2021 2:21 AM
Jan 2021
How is this zero communication skills,I don't even have that much. There are people who gets all nervous while talking that they fake themselves and talk some nonsense and cringe over it.

But the episode was nice, I want that much confidence and talking skills, so that I can tell easily what's in my mind and what's my problem...
Mar 13, 2022 3:46 AM

Jun 2020
Man! I am really liking the flow of this anime. Cool to watch and enjoy the story and its characters.
Mar 14, 2022 12:03 AM
Jul 2018
So many fun stuff. I like this anime!
I'm theorizing that Hishiro (the class rep girl, sorry if I spelled her name wrong) is a RE:Life test subject as well.
Apr 4, 2022 4:29 PM
Aug 2010
Pretty interesting so far. I somehow believe that the whole class is a test project for ReLIFE and there is one "spectator" for each NEET which used the pill. Probably some started just in first or second year instead of third year of high school.
Aug 6, 2022 5:58 AM
Aug 18, 2022 1:49 PM

Mar 2019
So that transferred girl is probably the first ReLife subject Ryou was talking about, that failed. I wonder why she's still young if the experiment failed.

Chizuru is great. Also the opening was always great.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Aug 26, 2022 5:54 AM
Feb 2020
pretty good yk i liked the part at the end with the girl and the guy
My candies:
Sep 16, 2022 10:50 PM
Jul 2022
Muy bueno, pero el final me parecio algo apresurado, pero sin duda es un gran anime O.O
Sep 28, 2022 4:16 AM
Jun 2019
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Oct 5, 2022 12:26 AM
Oct 2022
Loved the Introduction of a new character!
Dec 24, 2022 4:05 PM
Feb 2022
El primer capítulo no me había convencido, pero este estuvo mucho mejor. Es una pena que todos olviden al protagonista al terminar el año. Seguro que va a hacer muchas memorias con estos chicos.
Jan 26, 2023 7:44 PM

Apr 2021
There's something about this show. I don't know what that is , this show is so much fun!!! Or to put it bluntly addictive and engaging. I can relate to most of the characters. The story's great and the MC's cool too!!! So far so good!!!
Jan 26, 2023 7:46 PM

Aug 2018
Joel77 said:
There's something about this show. I don't know what that is , this show is so much fun!!! Or to put it bluntly addictive and engaging. I can relate to most of the characters. The story's great and the MC's cool too!!! So far so good!!!

prepare to be disappointed as the middle section of this series drops to tedious mediocrity
May 28, 2023 9:05 AM

Jul 2016
Got a feeling this show is gonna put me into an existential crisis with like every episode lmao.

And lol love how the message convo went from an overly formal start to just "Meow."
Sep 8, 2023 2:10 AM

Oct 2022
Damn, so everyone forgets that you ever existed, but you are the only one that knows what happened and stuff, that's wild
UndefeatedBahamut
Sep 18, 2023 2:00 PM
Mar 2023
meow text go brrrrr
Oct 29, 2023 9:44 AM
Jun 2022
Comedy Was Awesome , Aligns With Story .
Dec 15, 2023 7:51 AM

Nov 2023
That girl is so quiet lol, but she doesn't seem to be strict nor pushing people away.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » ReLIFE Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

GoldenDevilGamer - Jun 28, 2016

520 by venbals »»
Apr 21, 6:56 PM

» Moving to manga after season 1?

TechniqueGod - Mar 15

13 by Xionrave »»
Mar 26, 9:20 AM

Poll: » ReLIFE Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Jun 27, 2016

90 by Miki42 »»
Jan 7, 10:30 AM

Poll: » ReLIFE Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Jun 28, 2016

95 by WELLERM »»
Dec 15, 2023 7:55 AM

Poll: » ReLIFE Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Jun 27, 2016

120 by WELLERM »»
Dec 15, 2023 7:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.