Forum Settings
Forums
Jun 25, 2016 9:32 PM

This volume is really, really fucked up. Especially when he ate his own cum.

Jun 26, 2016 9:41 PM
Hey! I just started it today and just finished volume 5! My god I need to reread it because I am utterly lost lmfao. one moment she is raping him, the next he is all no ima rape you in front of your own house, the next they are drinking bodily fluids like candy. I bet its LOADED with hidden meanings and metaphors. What are your thoughts on the lipstick kiss from volume 4? Did you think she was trying to project herself onto him as a sort of way to gain control and take control of the situation? God this manga is blowing my mind!!

Jun 28, 2016 6:57 AM

magicmango97 said:
Hey! I just started it today and just finished volume 5! My god I need to reread it because I am utterly lost lmfao. one moment she is raping him, the next he is all no ima rape you in front of your own house, the next they are drinking bodily fluids like candy. I bet its LOADED with hidden meanings and metaphors. What are your thoughts on the lipstick kiss from volume 4? Did you think she was trying to project herself onto him as a sort of way to gain control and take control of the situation? God this manga is blowing my mind!!

Yeah I agree. It may have meanings, but I don't really care much about it.

Jun 28, 2016 9:43 AM
Joms said:
magicmango97 said:

I finished it yesterday, seriously fucked up manga but very deep. weirdest thing ive ever read lmao

Jun 28, 2016 7:32 PM

magicmango97 said:
Joms said:

I finished it yesterday, seriously fucked up manga but very deep. weirdest thing ive ever read lmao

Have you caught some of the quotes against humanity? there's a lot. I'm yet to finish though.

Jan 5, 2018 12:01 AM

the protagonist just raped a girl and i feel i didnt mind or didn't bother me as i would like to think. what is wrong with me

Feb 6, 2018 8:39 AM

Zoce_ said:
the protagonist just raped a girl and i feel i didnt mind or didn't bother me as i would like to think. what is wrong with me

I've had the same feeling. I actually bought Vol. 6 (which has a part of the rape scene) and I'm still callous as fuck. Probably because of the outcome (which suggests satisfaction on the girl) but I've read this long time ago and some parts I've actually forgotten.

The rape scene did not elicit disgust or empathy as on other kind of rape probably because the girl was shown not as human but an aggregate of words, in other words an object. Still fucked up if I imagine though

Feb 6, 2018 10:48 AM

Joms said:
Zoce_ said:

I've had the same feeling. I actually bought Vol. 6 (which has a part of the rape scene) and I'm still callous as fuck. Probably because of the outcome (which suggests satisfaction on the girl) but I've read this long time ago and some parts I've actually forgotten.

The rape scene did not elicit disgust or empathy as on other kind of rape probably because the girl was shown not as human but an aggregate of words, in other words an object. Still fucked up if I imagine though

so i finished the whole manga. the conclusion of what i read: the main character is douchebag.

May 19, 2020 6:20 PM
Im not 100% sure of what all that meant... but i couldnt stop reading this volume during. Its interesting

Nov 7, 2020 12:58 PM

Wtf am I reading lmao
Nothing ends, Adrian.

Dec 27, 2020 9:45 PM
Huss said:
Joms said:

so i finished the whole manga. the conclusion of what i read: the main character is douchebag.

2 year later but My Guess is that You guys are men... The site where i was reading the manga has comment section and when the protagonist eat his cum a Lot of men wrote that that was disgusting but not a single one happen to mention that rape a 16 y/o virgin in front of her house was Bad or disgusting. When the dude start to dress as a trans woman a Lot of men wrote "this is were i draw the line" this is so gay BUT NO ONE wrote about the protagonist delusional behavior in thinking that RAPING a teen wasnt the answer for making that teen feel again

Dude this was all his delusions , later on was explain yet i Knew it right on the spot ! Not a single female teen Will be happy after that, has his Twisted mind praising his ego.

Later on he Even mention that he HATED THOSE WOMAN THE MOST, beautiful woman that didnt look at him, that were full of themselves thats why he defile them by Cumming on their faces . That dude hated woman.

This is the story about a narcissist asshole in case some people forgot

Jan 15, 1:42 PM

freizel said:
Huss said:

2 year later but My Guess is that You guys are men... The site where i was reading the manga has comment section and when the protagonist eat his cum a Lot of men wrote that that was disgusting but not a single one happen to mention that rape a 16 y/o virgin in front of her house was Bad or disgusting. When the dude start to dress as a trans woman a Lot of men wrote "this is were i draw the line" this is so gay BUT NO ONE wrote about the protagonist delusional behavior in thinking that RAPING a teen wasnt the answer for making that teen feel again

Dude this was all his delusions , later on was explain yet i Knew it right on the spot ! Not a single female teen Will be happy after that, has his Twisted mind praising his ego.

Later on he Even mention that he HATED THOSE WOMAN THE MOST, beautiful woman that didnt look at him, that were full of themselves thats why he defile them by Cumming on their faces . That dude hated woman.

This is the story about a narcissist asshole in case some people forgot

i totally agree. i didnt like the manga very much to be honest

Mar 3, 7:40 AM

Joms said:
Zoce_ said:

Yeah, I feel like he could've gone about 'fixing' her in a different way, and I found it quite messed up in all honesty. I was also just confused by everything going on in the scene, since it wasn't your stereotypical rape scene in a manga.

Life has no meaning,
but that doesn't mean
we shouldn't live it

Apr 11, 5:46 AM
Everything happened in this Volume 5 was tremendously disgusting. And let's not forget the MC being the biggest tumor of humanity. He raped a 16-year-old girl, and I am not seeing anyone making a complain about it.