Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 25, 2016 8:16 PM

Sep 2015
So, I wear a lot of tanks so I've been pandering with the idea of getting both sleeves done with my own designs. This thread isn't really to help me make up my mind since I've already booked all 3 appointments at the local tattoo joint.

I wanna know if you guys/girls find tattoos on the opposite gender attractive? I (kinda) swing both ways, and I seem to find tattoos on males more attractive than on females. Females can pull it off sometimes, but generally I only find it attractive if it's colourful.

On a side note, do you have any tattoos? Do you have any tattoos you wanna get? Any designs in particular.

Hope you're all going well. x

A pair of eyes appear disguised,
I take flight and stay high in paradise,
With bad luck, snake eyes, a pair of dice.
I'm paralyzed, she speaks twice, a pair of lies,
It's parallel, apparent hell of parasites.
ask for discord server
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 25, 2016 8:24 PM

Nov 2015
Nope, I'm all clean.

I'd say tattoos do look good on girls to some extent but I don't think I'd be attracted to someone who has a fully tatted arm.
But that shouldn't really stop you, if you like the way it looks then by all means, go for it..
Jun 25, 2016 8:25 PM
Jun 2016
It really depends on the kind of tattoo and the size of it. I did want some when I was younger, but now I'm not so sure.
Jun 25, 2016 8:46 PM

Jul 2015
I only swing one way, which would be towards guys.
For me, it depends on the tattoo and how it ends up looking on the guy.
Then again, if I'm looking for a bae, there are more important things for me to worry about than their tattoos lol
Good luck homie! I'm sure the ink will look stellar!!!!!
Jun 25, 2016 10:00 PM
Sep 2015
As the others have said it depends on the tattoo and how well it looks on the girl, she might have an awful tattoo or even a good-looking tattoo that clashes with her style and still look awkward, but when they do look good, then they look downright gorgeous.
No, I don't have any tattoos, but I've been planning for a while to get the Grey Warden banner tattood on my left shoulder blade. Problem is I don't know any reliable tattoos studios around here and I don't want to get some nasty disease from some shady backalley place so for now, no tattoos for me.
Jun 25, 2016 10:12 PM

Sep 2015
TiaDee said:
but I've been planning for a while to get the Grey Warden banner tattood on my left shoulder blade. Problem is I don't know any reliable tattoos studios around here and I don't want to get some nasty disease from some shady backalley place so for now, no tattoos for me.
Good taste. DA is rad. Good luck finding a good place. ^^

ask for discord server
Jun 25, 2016 10:21 PM
Sep 2015
@Duskie
Thanks and good luck with your sleeves as well. This summer I'm visiting my cousin in the capital and I'll probably try finding a good tattoo studio there.
Jun 25, 2016 10:23 PM

Apr 2013
I'd really like to have some tattoos, but I can't get them in light of the fact that my car is getting an engine swap and that itself is already expensive. Maybe in the future I'd really like to get a sleeve.

Otherwise they're only attractive on people up to a certain degree. Though for girls it really depends. Not trying to be sexist but I can't really name a specific instance when a tattoo looked nice on a girl.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Jun 25, 2016 10:36 PM

May 2013
I like most tattoos as long as they aren't words/phrases/numbers. Not sure why, I just think they don't look as aesthetically pleasing to the eyes.

Tattoos definitely look better on men imo because it makes them look fierce and tough (?), which I like :) A guy could be getting a tattoo of pretty flowers and it would still look nice.

I'd get a tattoo but I would never be able to decide what pattern/image to get.
Jun 25, 2016 10:39 PM

Oct 2011
In a way, some are cool to look at. Though I don't like much those that take up a big portion of the body.
Jun 25, 2016 11:54 PM

Sep 2014
I can say that I've never seen a tattoo I thought looked good on someone.
Jun 26, 2016 2:11 AM
Sep 2015
Was browsing for some cyberpunk tattoos and found these instead (yeah I know they're not cyberpunk):
Jun 26, 2016 2:12 AM

Jun 2016
i dislike face tattoos. and poorly done/gang related ones. but in general i do like them. i dont have any yet but i want a Ragnarok sleeve on my right arm depicting many of the things that went against the Asgard
Scream!
Jun 26, 2016 4:27 AM

Feb 2014
they're only attractive if they look good tho
Jun 26, 2016 4:37 AM

Oct 2010
Tattoos are one of my biggest turn offs.
I really hate the way that they look.
Jun 26, 2016 4:51 AM
Sep 2015
shotz_ said:
i love tattoos. i've always liked them ever since i saw my teacher's cool rocket tattoo on his penis.

Well at least it was more original than a snake tattoo.
Jun 26, 2016 6:51 AM

Jan 2014
I think they can be attractive but I wouldn't really say I'm into them.

I have one tattoo I got 8 years ago, kind of thought about getting more but there's nothing I care enough about or am enthusiastic enough about to get as a tat, shit's permanent yo.
Jun 26, 2016 6:55 AM

Jan 2010
I find well done tattoos attractive.

I will probably get some in the future, but I am not sure yet.
Jun 26, 2016 7:03 AM

Jun 2015
Yes, especially ankle and sleeve tattoos
Jun 26, 2016 7:05 AM

Nov 2012
Nope, not a fan, the only thing I see when I see a tattoo is an unresolved childhood issue.

Jun 26, 2016 7:47 AM

Jan 2016
I do! I think they look great. But when your body starts ageing and you get that fat all over your body it doesn't look as nice. XD

I don't know if I'd get one. When I was younger I wanted one at the bottom of my back. But I feel like it's too much effort now. I might regret the decision when I'm 60 mehh
Jun 26, 2016 7:52 AM

Mar 2014
Duskie said:
So, I wear a lot of tanks so I've been pandering with the idea of getting both sleeves done with my own designs. This thread isn't really to help me make up my mind since I've already booked all 3 appointments at the local tattoo joint.

besides that i think tattooing your own designs is a stupid idea, how the hell you going to get 2 sleeves done if 3 appointments.. my bother has one sleeve and it took him 6 or more sessions.

on topic, i generally like tattoo's, even badly done ones can have their charmes, only thing i cant stand is these water color tattoos. looks like a damn unicorn puked on you. i'd rather date someone with a stick n poke facial tattoo..
M.P.D.S./F.O.A.D.
Jun 26, 2016 7:55 AM

Sep 2015
TheFourthWall said:
I do! I think they look great. But when your body starts ageing and you get that fat all over your body it doesn't look as nice. XD

I don't know if I'd get one. When I was younger I wanted one at the bottom of my back. But I feel like it's too much effort now. I might regret the decision when I'm 60 mehh
Get my name tattooed on you bae~~~ <3

ask for discord server
Jun 26, 2016 7:56 AM

Feb 2015
Ohh, I would like to see the outcome after you ink yourself :3

For me I think as a yellow guy it will not look good for me. But I like watching people with great inks especially on women.
Jun 26, 2016 7:59 AM

Jun 2016
I like them when they're small and they mean something big to the person who has them. Otherwise nah, not so much.
But if you want to get your arms (or your whole body) inked there shouldn't be anything or anyone to stop you from doing it. I say go for it!
Jun 26, 2016 7:59 AM

Nov 2015
Some girls looks so absurdly good with tattoos.. I can't even explain why. Others look like methheads.. just like most other things on this planet some it works for and some it doesn't.
Jun 26, 2016 8:32 AM

Sep 2014
yeah, they just seem cool I guess. especially on a guy's arm like I saw yesterday.

I might get one, once I am more financially secure.
Jun 26, 2016 9:05 AM

Oct 2015
Will only look good if you get this

Really depends on the design, but I do think I like them in general
If you're reading this, then you be should banana the one often to effectively die apples through convergence, autism plus unicorns.
Jun 26, 2016 10:58 AM

Jun 2016
Tattoo's are sexy on girls and they look cool on guys. I don't think I'd ever get any done though. Not trying to have something permanent like that on my body.
Jun 26, 2016 11:04 AM

Jun 2013
I dislike colored and full sleeve tats. I'm a fan of simple black ink tribal designs. Too young to get a tat and I'm not sure if my mom would even approve.
Jun 26, 2016 11:22 AM

Nov 2008
Depends. Mostly, no. Pierced ears are uglier, though.

Jun 26, 2016 11:27 AM

Oct 2012
not in japan, they'll mistake you for yazuka member of society. no way.
Jun 26, 2016 11:36 AM

Apr 2016
I have four tattoos myself, and I do think tattoos on a guy are attractive as long as you don't go overboard. A lot of jobs won't hire you if you have visible ones. The two on my wrists I have to cover with compression wrist bands. In short, yes tattoos in moderation are very attractive.
Jun 26, 2016 11:43 AM

Apr 2016
I like tattoos in general on both males and females, like they are cool and all but when they have their body full of tats, I don't really like that(?). Tho I love tattoos and I plan on getting at least one myself in the future aswell :)
Jun 26, 2016 11:51 AM

Oct 2015
I personally think so. I've only gotten two so far ( both on my back ) and I'm actually booked to get a sleeve here in the next few weeks.
Jun 26, 2016 12:33 PM

Dec 2007
Not at all. I could tolerate one or two that are inconspicuous, but beyond that.. no. More often than not, they're ugly as hell.

I would never get one of my own, obviously.
Jun 26, 2016 12:52 PM

Feb 2016
I find tatoos repulsive. I can never see myself getting one in life. As far as them being attractive, I prefer a girl with no tatoos but a few wouldn't be bad at all. Alt girls who are tatted up head to toe repulse me honestly.
Jun 26, 2016 12:56 PM

Mar 2014
Roku_ said:
not in japan, they'll mistake you for yazuka member of society. no way.
if youre white its no problem i guess, but yeah, my friend Nori gets stopped and frisked like atleast once a week..
M.P.D.S./F.O.A.D.
Jun 26, 2016 2:10 PM

Jul 2014
I dont fancy it, neither on girls or guys.. tho id say that, normally, they do look better on guys.

Since i dont like it i really dont see myself getting one, but if, hypothetically speaking, i did, I feel like i'd prob go for something simple and small (also prob in bw idek???)!!

Eitherways good luck on that!!! I hope it doesnt hurt a lot, i mean ://
Jun 26, 2016 2:33 PM

Jan 2015
depends on the tattoo and who is doing it, cheap artists can make good ideas look bad
face tattoos usually look pretty dumb regardless of what it is or who did it
other than that i either don't mind them or like them

i wouldn't mind having them but i'm not sure if i'd ever actually make the commitment
Jun 26, 2016 3:15 PM
Jul 2018
Only if they look good and aren't done too excessively.
Jun 26, 2016 3:21 PM

Mar 2014
No

They're for losers
shotz_ said:
i love tattoos. i've always liked them ever since i saw my teacher's cool rocket tattoo on his penis.
Noice

Are you, by chance, referring to this teacher?
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jun 26, 2016 3:48 PM

Jun 2013
It depends, but if they're done right, usually. As long as the artist is good and the tattoo(s) work with your body/look, you're good.

Jun 26, 2016 3:49 PM
Nov 2011
1 Shoulder piece 1 back piece. 1 forearm piece.
As for a tattoo fetish no don't have that... surprisingly.
00001111qmpzJun 26, 2016 4:13 PM

Jun 26, 2016 4:36 PM

Mar 2014
shotz_ said:
Comic_Sans said:
No

They're for losers
Noice

Are you, by chance, referring to this teacher?
different teacher actually. although the one from that post had a tattoo of dora the explorer on his inner thigh.
Okay, and how come you know about these tattoos?
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jun 26, 2016 4:58 PM

Mar 2014
shotz_ said:
Comic_Sans said:
Okay, and how come you know about these tattoos?
one i fellated for good grades, the other was just wore short shorts.

jk lol i fellated both of them.
Wow, your highschool days must've been really fun
Nico- said:
Jun 26, 2016 4:58 PM
Oct 2013
I never got tattoo nor do I plan to. If you were to ask me which tattoo looks better on guys or girls then I'll probably say guys but overall, I don't find tattoo attractive.
Jul 13, 2016 11:03 AM
Jul 2016
I think that girls with tattoos do look attractive/ But as you have already mentioned, it depends on the size and the look of it. As for me, girls should get something like pics of small animals, or some inscriptions mb)
Well, it's my personal opinion. Recently I've seen a lot of nice and tender tattoos on girls on this site https://tattoozza.com/girls-tattoo
I like it)
Have a nice day))))
Jul 13, 2016 11:59 AM

Jan 2015
I think tattoos can look cool, I don't think they make someone more attractive however. I simply appreciate the creative design of the tattoo and nothing more.

Jul 13, 2016 11:59 AM
Jul 2018
I don't like tattoos. I don't find tattoos attractive either.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» What hobbies, skills, or common views do you wish a significant other had?

IpreferEcchi - 8 hours ago

9 by 0arche »»
4 minutes ago

» How do you know other people actually exist?

purple_rayn - Yesterday

15 by traed »»
6 minutes ago

» what is "love" to you ? what makes you feel loved and how you love people ?

ame - Today

14 by traed »»
9 minutes ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - 11 hours ago

25 by Kikugi »»
1 hour ago

» What do you think about tourism in your country?

Sad - 2 hours ago

2 by Sad »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.