Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? Volume 15 Discussion


#1
Jun 25, 2016 10:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 111737
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Kiriha's peaceful invasion hmm?

Sanae is amusing as usual and tries to be the hero. I'm looking forward to more character growth for Koutarou this volume, should be memorable.
 
#2
Jul 9, 2016 5:59 PM

Online
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 17813
Takehaya sure need to keep the promise on making Kii kiss her Onii-chan next volume.
"Kickstarter for Rokujouma physical book will be live this fall. Be sure to back it up guys."
 
#3
Jul 13, 2016 12:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 282
NeoAnkara said:
Takehaya sure need to keep the promise on making Kii kiss her Onii-chan next volume.


When did he say that? I don't remember.
 
#4
Jul 13, 2016 12:28 PM

Online
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 17813
cloudedshadow said:
NeoAnkara said:
Takehaya sure need to keep the promise on making Kii kiss her Onii-chan next volume.


When did he say that? I don't remember.
Just figure of speech. Kou make that promise.

“Once this is all over, I'll be satisfied as long as you give me a kiss with a smile.”


From what I heard it's going to be something better than that.
"Kickstarter for Rokujouma physical book will be live this fall. Be sure to back it up guys."
 
#5
Jul 13, 2016 12:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 282
NeoAnkara said:
cloudedshadow said:


When did he say that? I don't remember.
Just figure of speech. Kou make that promise.

“Once this is all over, I'll be satisfied as long as you give me a kiss with a smile.”


From what I heard it's going to be something better than that.


koutarou said that, totally unexpected, he said it in this volume i assume right, so it's gonna happen next volume?. What could possibly be better than that?
 
#6
Jul 13, 2016 4:49 PM

Online
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 17813
cloudedshadow said:
NeoAnkara said:
Just figure of speech. Kou make that promise.



From what I heard it's going to be something better than that.


koutarou said that, totally unexpected, he said it in this volume i assume right, so it's gonna happen next volume?. What could possibly be better than that?
or so I heard.
"Kickstarter for Rokujouma physical book will be live this fall. Be sure to back it up guys."
 
#7
Jul 14, 2016 4:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 4052
The ending was a bit anticlimactic. I was expecting a better resolution for what was happening and a big confront, but it looks like its going to be building up the other heroines fights first. It's not bad, since that means we will have a big fight with lots of progression in one volume. But it really was lackluster as I was expecting something out of it.
 
#8
Jul 14, 2016 4:06 AM

Online
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 17813
Silver4000 said:
The ending was a bit anticlimactic. I was expecting a better resolution for what was happening and a big confront, but it looks like its going to be building up the other heroines fights first. It's not bad, since that means we will have a big fight with lots of progression in one volume. But it really was lackluster as I was expecting something out of it.
It's two parter so what would you expect? All is a build up for true confrontation next volume.
"Kickstarter for Rokujouma physical book will be live this fall. Be sure to back it up guys."
 
#9
Jul 14, 2016 3:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 282
NeoAnkara said:
cloudedshadow said:


koutarou said that, totally unexpected, he said it in this volume i assume right, so it's gonna happen next volume?. What could possibly be better than that?
or so I heard.


 
Jul 14, 2016 3:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 282
NeoAnkara said:
Silver4000 said:
The ending was a bit anticlimactic. I was expecting a better resolution for what was happening and a big confront, but it looks like its going to be building up the other heroines fights first. It's not bad, since that means we will have a big fight with lots of progression in one volume. But it really was lackluster as I was expecting something out of it.
It's two parter so what would you expect? All is a build up for true confrontation next volume.


I'm fine with it although unexpected, it just shows you that the story is getting more complex, sophisticated for it to just end in one volume.
 
Aug 5, 2016 5:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 22
Crap, I'm late. Why is nobody talking about how OP Harumi's power?(lol?) Seriously, can Signaltin even run out of juice?
 
Aug 5, 2016 6:25 PM

Online
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 17813
Saxonkeel said:
Crap, I'm late. Why is nobody talking about how OP Harumi's power?(lol?) Seriously, can Signaltin even run out of juice?
For every power in this series there are exist a counter of it. That's why victory is always bought by group effort. Though indeed she have high raw firepower.
"Kickstarter for Rokujouma physical book will be live this fall. Be sure to back it up guys."
 
Jul 6, 3:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 976
Good volume. We're getting our second war and also our second extended arc. This will be interesting. It feels like this novel is coming to an end and I can't understand how they'll extend it more (15 more volumes lol). I am feeling ambivalent.

Things I hope I can see:

- The first seven volumes did happen but they were only occurring because of the time travel. But the time travel only happened because of the first seven volumes. How is this explained?
- An arc about Koutarou after his mother died, how he met Kenji and similarities. it definitely will develop him and have Rokojouma take a darker, psychological turn for a single minor arc.
- A conclusive ending. I am having a harder time seeing an ending with Koutarou's relationship with the girl being this close. What will happen after the storyline?

Honestly, I don't know what I want from this work but it ends in a general manner. Anyone who has read the latest volumes, is the series seeming close to a conclusion? I love this one.
 
Jul 6, 5:09 PM

Online
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 17813
-Alians- said:
Good volume. We're getting our second war and also our second extended arc. This will be interesting. It feels like this novel is coming to an end and I can't understand how they'll extend it more (15 more volumes lol). I am feeling ambivalent.

Things I hope I can see:

- The first seven volumes did happen but they were only occurring because of the time travel. But the time travel only happened because of the first seven volumes. How is this explained?
- An arc about Koutarou after his mother died, how he met Kenji and similarities. it definitely will develop him and have Rokojouma take a darker, psychological turn for a single minor arc.
- A conclusive ending. I am having a harder time seeing an ending with Koutarou's relationship with the girl being this close. What will happen after the storyline?

Honestly, I don't know what I want from this work but it ends in a general manner. Anyone who has read the latest volumes, is the series seeming close to a conclusion? I love this one.
The story actually end on volume 29. It's the end of thematic story. After that is conclusion.

What that mean is as author have described is kinda like Naruto. It's like Naruto saving the world as thematic ending of the story and him being Hokage as the ending of story.
"Kickstarter for Rokujouma physical book will be live this fall. Be sure to back it up guys."
 
Jul 7, 3:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 976
NeoAnkara said:
-Alians- said:
Good volume. We're getting our second war and also our second extended arc. This will be interesting. It feels like this novel is coming to an end and I can't understand how they'll extend it more (15 more volumes lol). I am feeling ambivalent.

Things I hope I can see:

- The first seven volumes did happen but they were only occurring because of the time travel. But the time travel only happened because of the first seven volumes. How is this explained?
- An arc about Koutarou after his mother died, how he met Kenji and similarities. it definitely will develop him and have Rokojouma take a darker, psychological turn for a single minor arc.
- A conclusive ending. I am having a harder time seeing an ending with Koutarou's relationship with the girl being this close. What will happen after the storyline?

Honestly, I don't know what I want from this work but it ends in a general manner. Anyone who has read the latest volumes, is the series seeming close to a conclusion? I love this one.
The story actually end on volume 29. It's the end of thematic story. After that is conclusion.

What that mean is as author have described is kinda like Naruto. It's like Naruto saving the world as thematic ending of the story and him being Hokage as the ending of story.


Wait, so the franchise will be ending soon? And there's already an ending waiting for me? God damn, I gotta pick up my pace.
 
Jul 7, 3:50 AM

Online
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 17813
-Alians- said:
NeoAnkara said:
The story actually end on volume 29. It's the end of thematic story. After that is conclusion.

What that mean is as author have described is kinda like Naruto. It's like Naruto saving the world as thematic ending of the story and him being Hokage as the ending of story.


Wait, so the franchise will be ending soon? And there's already an ending waiting for me? God damn, I gotta pick up my pace.
You can say that the main story end in vol 29. The rest is resolution albeit a rather long one at that.
"Kickstarter for Rokujouma physical book will be live this fall. Be sure to back it up guys."
 
Top