Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jun 26, 2016 12:57 AM

Dec 2015
Could someone tell me who is the responsible for this show's concept? And who is the one who wrote the "story"?

@doncibai Uchû Patrol Luluco. It ended this week too, on Crunchyroll.
Jun 26, 2016 1:31 AM

Apr 2014
Could've been better, could've been worse. It all felt a bit cliched and uninspired honestly. Still, we got a shot which explains that bridge, so that's nice. That thing's been bothing me since episode 1
Jun 26, 2016 2:01 AM

May 2015
pretty weird for last episode for me, dark gomorins?? where's the fck they come from?

7/10, ship successful sailed
Jun 26, 2016 3:27 AM
May 2016
No need to bash about how the ending was so bad guys. It was a good anime, and it had a good concept. Really sad watching it going down in score and rank.
Jun 26, 2016 3:39 AM

Apr 2014
Good ending for everyone, overall i enjoyed the show.
---------My Profile------------
Jun 26, 2016 4:21 AM
Oct 2013
animefan8800 said:
Abso-fucking-lutely atrocious final few episodes. I never gave a rat's ass about Katsuhira x Noriko, and a fucking forced Chidori x Tenga pairing as some kind of second place prize for Chidori is horseshit. Not that Katsuhira deserved her anyway. Only thing I remotely enjoyed at the end was Yuta x Honoka. Absolute chore to sit through these final boring episodes. Earlier episodes weren't good mind you, but at least I wasn't bored out of my mind during them. And they did have some amusing moments. But these last few episodes? Well, I only wish I could transfer the pain of watching them to someone else. Oh well, my fault for watching this. 4/10, Trigger should thank Big Order for existing, saved this from being worst of the season.
i agree with this guy lol but ill be more generous with my rating. it could have been better with some tweaking like in the end, katsuhira could have been like ''oh i guess i dont romantically like you noriko im just dumb and didnt understand my feelings and just want to be friends'' that way we dont have to couple everyone up into weird pairs. :/ thats just my two cents
Jun 26, 2016 4:25 AM

Jul 2007
Fappa said:
Actually saw an interesting article about how Kiznaiver portraits homosexuality ( the situation around Honoka and Ruru ) as an disease or death itself and how the show tries to sell you heterosexuality as the answer or "medicine" to it.

I think the lacking development/backstory about the characters like the here mentioned Honoka gave fuel to opinions like those. While I can see where this person is coming from I doubt Mari herself or the staff had any intention to do such a jab.

Yeah, Honoka's backstory did NOT sit well with me Not only it had the usual "tragic lesbians" trope but the outcome literally was "be with this hetero man to find happiness!". It comes off as "ow that was just experimenting teenage deviancy, it ended tragically but now she is happy and cured and matured to be hetero! Yay!"

Then again a LOT of the show in second half was shipping bait for less self-conscious part of the viewership. Which resulted in the way a lot of characters were used being weird(I mean, for example Chidori had her whole existence revolve around childhood friend tropes and then got a pity pairing in the end because show is obsessed with pairings). Hell, Tenga overall was problematic as hell as character and what he did should at least get him ostracized and charged with assault and yet everyone forgets it and it seems that if you act like having overdosed on redbull and punch your best friend, you will get the girl as reward.
AhenshihaelJun 26, 2016 4:55 AM
Jun 26, 2016 4:26 AM

Feb 2012
Enjoyed this anime! This sooo needs an OVA revealing their newly formed romance life... oh yeah, and Nico and Hisomu too.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Jun 26, 2016 4:36 AM

Dec 2012
The bridge scene was perfect, Katsuhira is became so cool, I had chills during all the first part.
After that, I agree the end and the creation of the couple seemed rushed. But I loved the anime, Trigger made a good job, because it's not the easiest kind of anime to do.
Jun 26, 2016 4:50 AM

Nov 2009
The bridge scene is something I am definitely going to remember about this anime...that was amazing..!!

I guess I understand why so many people disliked this series, but I personally truly enjoyed it. It's not a masterpiece, but the concept was really original in my opinion. Surely, it ran on cliche too, but that didn't ruin the overall fantastic ride for me.

And it is one of the two series I ever liked without actually having a favorite character until the very end. So that is definitely memorable for me. Very interesting.

8/10. Would rec (and the outstanding visuals plus a few OST tracks...hell yes).
Jun 26, 2016 5:00 AM

Apr 2011
Ending felt a big rushed... I mean where did all of those dude in the dark suits come from? I think Yaamato should've gotten in a lot more trouble for allowing a minor [Noriko] to do something that extreme and dangerous. I also would've liked a slightly longer, less condensed epilogue, but other then that, this was a very satisfying final episode.
[I was especially impressed w/ the art direction for the nori/katsuhira stuff, like wow, I wasn't that invested in them as a pairing until like two episodes ago and now I'm feeling really strongly. Good job @ the director.]

Also, my two favorite ships happened [yuta/maki and tenga/chidori] so I'm also quite pleased w/ that.

I'm giving this series a 8/10.
The art was consistently amazing, the cinematography was really unique, the character's had excellent development and the melodrama, while a bit over the top, didn't seem at all misplaced considering the subject matter and that they're all teenagers. Really enjoyed this one.
AngelicTotoroJun 26, 2016 5:03 AM
Ericonator said:
By definition, everything is retro since by the time you realize something has happened it's already in the past.
Jun 26, 2016 5:21 AM

Feb 2014
Although the ending felt a bit rushed, it was still good overall.

The dark suited guys came out of nowhere and were dominant, but it didn't stop Katsuhira and Co to confront Nori at the bridge and ultimately convince her to return Katsuhira's pain as well as relinquish her desperate plan at the same time.

It's also good to see Chidori redeeming herself fully during here talk with Tenga at the mall. Tenga's smile was priceless though! XD

Overall, the show had some lovely art and cinematography, coupled with plenty of good characters and well as their development throughout. At times, the drama and character's choices and certain interactions did hamper my enjoyment a bit, but most of the time, it added to the overall experience of the whole show.

8/10 is my final score.
Jun 26, 2016 5:22 AM
Aug 2013
Decent ending, Yuta blushing because of Honoka was a really cute scene.

Pretty enjoyable anime though it could have been better, felt a little all over the place at times.
The concept was good and the characters were likeable but the execution was meh imo.

Overall a 7/10.
Jun 26, 2016 6:42 AM

Aug 2014
So the other kids had to spend their years like vegetables, because Noriko didn't understand how humans work? Yeah, we are cool. That shit is in the past right?

Also I find it annoying when someone is like "Why does my stomach hurt? Am I sick? What? Feelings? What are those? I have never had the, before". I mean seriously, I want to punch them in the face.

Oh, pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.
Thy actions cause men pain and suffering.
Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins.
How would you like to see what death is like?
-Enma Ai
Jun 26, 2016 6:52 AM

Jul 2009
When I started this anime I was thinking that maybe they would use the power to something big, not that it was just about the connection pain thing...it was kinda disappointment, Nori was not someone I liked, neither Katsuhira...
This anime was "ok" thanks to Chidori and Tenga, the best part in this end was this:
Jun 26, 2016 6:53 AM
Mar 2012
A good (slight rushed) ending to a mix of well done & messy drama. Didn't quite explain how Nori just returns the pain after a decade, or more aftermath on the white haired kids.
Lots of funny moments, esp Nico being everyone's friend & saving the show.
Maki x Yuta was lovely. Chidori got on most folks good side, so guess Chidori x Tenga's fine, at least they're funny together, and Tenga's smirk lol. Funny Kacchon gets Hisomu's enjoyment. Nori's still a former tyrant so I'd feel bad for Kacchon even tho it's expected ship.

Both Mari Okada shows involved "wounds" in fairly unique premises, both had some poor execution & teen angst. But Mayoiga's development was more entertaining & easier to swallow (eg having visuals & actions relevant to their past). Kiznaiver's bigger problem is a lot of talk is about internal feelings that need a way to convey to audiences. Seiyuus did a fantastic job on voices, Trigger gave funny animation & beautiful eyes/expressions, but the actions/events were either contrived (closed lab experiments) or awkwardly presented with no substance: Ep9 breaks Okada's melodrama record by going from teen romance drama to everyone shouting pain. If you're curious about "worthless substance", watch Luluco ep10, Trigger themselves explained it wonderfully.
I'm somewhat ok with the lab playing with emotions setup, since I get it's the premise, but was hoping it go beyond the artificial. Hooking up two teens in a lab is as trashy as imaginable. Thankfully comedy is consistently excellent, which Trigger's great with.
But some episodes like ep8 & 10 I felt some of the feels & drama were beautifully done tho, matching the great osts.
Jun 26, 2016 7:03 AM

Jun 2013
so it's over well nice concept and all
Jun 26, 2016 7:11 AM

Jan 2015
One and only anime which maked me to give it a 9 this season.....fvck, all those feels, simply likeable characters, interesting world....Trigger rock'd this season!!! I know there won't be 2nd season, but atleast OVA or Specials would be nice...
Jun 26, 2016 7:25 AM

Dec 2015
Wow. Weird. I almost thought the overall score on MAL incread. But then again I did not remember the past scores it hat from weeks ago.

Yes I agree the end was good. Better than Mayoiga. But still the anime is bad and I would have expected for people to update their votes at the end that did not update them for a long time ... and then lower it.

At the beginning this seemed okay. Last episode as final episode also was nice. But in between ... pretty boring - not much happened. Chars ware "okay" only.

Compared to Mayoiga which was okay until end (where it got really bad with a super bad finale episode) I an only score this slightly higher. Mayoiga had 5.

For this I give 6/10.
(Terra Formars with 7/10 beats Mayoiga and Kiznaiver for me - did not expect that at the start of the season. What a surprise.)
Jun 26, 2016 8:08 AM

Mar 2015
This episode was so forced and cheesy I rolled my eyes so hard I saw my brain. Anime got progressively worse. Sad use of I nice concept.

Nico and Hisomu were the only ones worth watching.
Jun 26, 2016 8:13 AM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Well everything was wrapped up fairly nicely, I can't think of any loose ends off the top of my head. The advantage this show has over others is that it actually has an ending. But that's what you get when you make an original story.

Overall, I think this was was good, but not great. Some of the drama I thought was good at times, at other times it was just silly. I do understand what they were trying to get across though; you don't have to feel the pain of another to understand them.

Not Trigger's best work, but the character designs were good, and the art and animation are always nice. I still kind of wish Chidori and katsuhira got together. Chidori was shit on the entire show.

7/10
Jun 26, 2016 8:17 AM

Sep 2015
I think people are too harsh on this anime, but it also had a lot of potential it didn't really follow through on. For starters I was left with too many plot related questions I had just accepted under the belief they'd be answered by the end. Like maybe they did explain this, but why does Noriko have so much power over the city? What the hell were all those mascots, were their people in them? How did Noriko control so many? I also felt for someone who's main draw to the series might have been the teen melodrama, the ending for the characters relationships was sort of underwhelming as well.

Yuta and Honoka's scene was cute and funny ("Does she just want me for my body?") but I dunno the Chidori and Tenga ending just felt forced. And I'd have been happier with Nico just moving on, even though fighting pompadour Nico was a highlight of the finale.

Say what you will about the plot and plenty have, I think aesthetically this show has been pretty solid from top to bottom. The bridge scene went on for too long, and it was laughable how every character had to get their two cents of encouragement in. But aesthetically it was a really satisfying climax. Katsuhira clinging to the tilted bridge, Noriko perched at the top bathed in red light, that was good shit.

To quickly digress, I was actually pretty amused by the mascots throughout this episode. Particularly the sumo wrestling scene, and when they're combined together at the end. I thought their attempts to conform everyone were reminiscent of another better anime in last summers Gatchaman Crowds Insight. But that also drove home some of Kiznaiver's short comings. When Gatchaman had its mascots go full militaristic assimilation mode, it came after almost season's worth of set up. This happened after a fifteen second scene at the end of last episode.

One of the things I was really satisfied with in this episode was Katsuhira's transformation. His voice actor has done a great job so far, at conveying the cracks in his emotions particularly his anguished sob at the end of 10. And while I felt like I wanted to see him interact more directly with the main cast one more time, his voice actor sold the hell out of his confession to Noriko on the bridge. I also thought the shot of him crumpled and wet on the ground after Nori drags him out was well animated for some reason. I think "Kaachon" was a pretty solid protagonist and I enjoyed his arc.

When I started this show I had really high hopes for it. I was disappointed when I saw it would only be 12 episodes. Now I'm relieved it was shorter, so we get a decent if flawed little original anime and not a steaming tedious piece of shit it could have easily devolved into if it continued any longer. 7/10 Probably the season's biggest disappointment to me but not the worst series by any means.
Jun 26, 2016 8:48 AM

Apr 2014
the last ep was really good and this series is still one of my faves of the spring season but like others i was expecting alot more from the ending and there should have been alot more for the ending

though i did like the ending it was just also lacking, if anything i would love for them to make an ova or something that could really complete the series and show more of what happens after cause imo its really needed

but overall loved this series! but please give us an ova or something to really complete this series!
"one step at a time"
Jun 26, 2016 8:59 AM

Oct 2014
I laughed so much during that. Kiznaiver was really enjoyable to watch.

8/10
Jun 26, 2016 9:09 AM

Jan 2009
Not bad and not very good either - like many said before. Still, enjoyed watching this show.

Loved the characters and the chemistry going on. Visuals were mostly very good and the soundtrack was pretty good, too.

brb gonna go listen Lay Your Hands On Me on repeat.

8/10
Jun 26, 2016 9:42 AM

Aug 2009
jhoson14 said:
Second best Couple was only show in last episode, sadly xD

Overhall 7/10

OOH SNAP DIDN'T SEE THEM! Makes me happy seeing Luluco and Nova again, specially since Space Patrol ended ; . ;

Jun 26, 2016 9:46 AM

Aug 2009
The episode was eh. In the end, Nico reeeeaally deserved better. Still don't like Noriko.
Though that last scene with Nico and Hisomu... I wouldn't mind Hisomu x Nico ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jun 26, 2016 9:46 AM

Apr 2014
Overall I really enjoyed this show although it felt pretty slow at some times. Looking back in retrospect it truly payed off in the end. I'm glad I didn't dropped it just because of that – well, I basically never drop anything out for the sake of watching.

The character built-up was successfully executed, so that it even "tricked" me into liking Chidori by the end of this final episode. So, basically I could genuinely *connect* to the whole cast. I can't surely say which character I liked the best in the end, but I think it would be Niko if I had to choose.
Art and soundtrack were impeccable (especially this very episode, the used color palette somehow really stood out – see attached screenshots) and they perfectly managed to maintain this high level throughout the show.. or at least I haven't noticed any badly drawn frames.
Storywise I think the concept hold up well giving the characters enough space to grow. The setting fit very well too from my personal point of view, at least I felt it wasn't something you come across every day. 5/5 for this episode, and 8/10 overall.

NayhruNov 17, 2016 6:41 AM
Jun 26, 2016 9:53 AM
Custom Title

Jul 2009
The only thing good about this show was the OP sadly.

6/10
Jun 26, 2016 10:07 AM
May 2012
This FUCKING EPISODE! It made a 5ish anime plummet to a 3. Did they really want us to sympathize with Katsuhira and Sonozaki? They're worthless as characters, as is most of the generic secondary characters. Why does Hisomu exist again? Really hoped to see Yuta's development, but there wasn't one, shit, where is the character development? Kiznaiver thought it would be a great idea to develop a character in 1 episode and then guess what? They remain the SAME, I didn't see any difference in their character EVER. Holy shit, what an awful and FORCED ending. The end credit scene was a slap to the face of any storytelling fan, it LITERALLY resolved EVERY character problem, it developed the character to a conclusion with no explanation at all.
Maybe they did that because they wanted to appease the shippers, but it felt SO rushed, so FORCED.
If I didn't know I would NEVER think this was made by Trigger. Without a doubt their worst anime, imo.

So, yeah, 3/10. I liked the Art Direction, the Opening and the concept, that's all.
Thought Trigger was the master of execution, but holy shit, this is one of the most poorly executed animes I've ever seen. Sad.
Jun 26, 2016 10:09 AM
May 2012
Laraid said:
The only thing good about this show was the OP sadly.

6/10

I will never understand how you guys rate an anime.
6 for "The only thing good about this show was the OP". Though 6 meant above average. Why are you guys dissing the anime and giving it a 6, a 7 and even an 8. What does an 8 mean to you guys? wtf?
If that's the case, how would you guys rate Berserk? 22/10? lol
Jun 26, 2016 10:13 AM
May 2012
ibraheem234 said:
couples formed in the end.. everything settled.. and I still feel bad for NIco

It was literally the worst part of the anime, a fucking slap to our faces. It was SO forced, omg. I would really like if THAT was the ending but not out of nowhere, they really resolved the character's love problem in 3 minutes, which normally would take several episodes. I mean, Chidori was accepting Sonozaki and Katsuhira out of nowhere, she started liking Tenga-kun out of nowhere as well, just in that little dialog.
I swear to god, I've never been so insulted by an anime ever(It's a lie, nothing insulted me more than Sword Art Online, that even it's creator think it's shit lol)
Jun 26, 2016 10:18 AM

Mar 2013
Meh. Didn't like that at all. Forced romance is never going to be my cup of tea. I'm never going to accept it.

Vesker said:

It was literally the worst part of the anime, a fucking slap to our faces. It was SO forced, omg. I would really like if THAT was the ending but not out of nowhere, they really resolved the character's love problem in 3 minutes, which normally would take several episodes. I mean, Chidori was accepting Sonozaki and Katsuhira out of nowhere, she started liking Tenga-kun out of nowhere as well, just in that little dialog.

Exactly my thoughts.
Jun 26, 2016 10:36 AM

Dec 2012
Fai said:
Fappa said:
Actually saw an interesting article about how Kiznaiver portraits homosexuality ( the situation around Honoka and Ruru ) as an disease or death itself and how the show tries to sell you heterosexuality as the answer or "medicine" to it.

I think the lacking development/backstory about the characters like the here mentioned Honoka gave fuel to opinions like those. While I can see where this person is coming from I doubt Mari herself or the staff had any intention to do such a jab.

Yeah, Honoka's backstory did NOT sit well with me Not only it had the usual "tragic lesbians" trope but the outcome literally was "be with this hetero man to find happiness!". It comes off as "ow that was just experimenting teenage deviancy, it ended tragically but now she is happy and cured and matured to be hetero! Yay!"

Except that the outcome was really "if someone genuinely loves you, they'd want you to be happy after their death (oh, by the way, that Ruru girl genuinely loved you, so she'd want you to move on and find happiness again)", which puts their relationship in a completely positive light. Also, maybe you guys don't know this, but there are more sexual orientations than heterosexual and homosexual. -.-
Jun 26, 2016 10:37 AM

Jul 2014
Specimen021 said:
While the ending could've been just a touch stronger, it does not change my opinion of this show at all. I adore it.
The last time I was able to get this invested in an anime was Death Parade, and that was over a year ago.

Now, where the hell is my full OST release, because that's pretty much the only thing my life's lacking at the moment.

It's going to be released july 6. I'm also looking forward to it, all the Trigger shows have great soundtracks.

"No matter how miserable your life becomes, never let your heart become miserable as well."
Jun 26, 2016 10:40 AM

Jul 2012
Ah, great finale. I'm really satisfied with this Anime overall. Straight to the point, clear conclusion, appealing characters, nice touch of comedy, not too pretentious with the sci-fi stuff, and a fun watch overall. Debating between 7 and 8/10 right now but probably giving it an 8 because it was consistently good overall.

My favourite pairs were Tenga x Chidori and Honoka x Whats-his-name. Nico and the masochist kinda make a nice pair too, as we saw at the end.

I didn't particularly like either protagonists, Nori and Kacchan as I'm not a fan of the kuudere archetype (I also don't like Kaji's other kuudere, Kenma from Haikyuu). I would like to see a one episode epilogue with everyone being friends and hanging out. It'd be cute.
Jun 26, 2016 10:43 AM

Jul 2015
The only ship, that I wanted to sail, sailed in the end. But no kiss for Katsuhira and Sonozaki. Those damn characters... 6/10
Bernkishi07Jun 26, 2016 10:49 AM
Re:Zero nice troll ending.
Jun 26, 2016 10:50 AM

Aug 2013
As I said before, this is the biggest positive suprise of the season.
I was rather negatively towards this series (especially when I finished special episode), but after 2nd episode I knew that it will be a good anime.
Btw awesome art, 100% hand drawn and animated characters, wow it's super rare nowadays. Backgrounds were beautiful too, nice to see that some studios are caring about the art in this times (instead of using trashy 3d shit).
Solid 8/10
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jun 26, 2016 11:25 AM

Jul 2007
Tulicloure said:
Fai said:

Except that the outcome was really "if someone genuinely loves you, they'd want you to be happy after their death (oh, by the way, that Ruru girl genuinely loved you, so she'd want you to move on and find happiness again)", which puts their relationship in a completely positive light. Also, maybe you guys don't know this, but there are more sexual orientations than heterosexual and homosexual. -.-

That would be fine and dandy if that was not a prevalent horrific trope in class s yuri and japanese style of homophobia.

Why did a backstory of a lgbt character HAVE to involve death? Why is the LGBT character's sexuality made ambiguous?
Why did she have to get together with someone as conclusion? Not only it implies that a woman cant be happy unless with someone(same with chidori btw) but it also enforces that prevalent trope.

It highlights the problem with shipper-bait content and how the show focused solely on that. There are problematic aspects in all pairings, including the supposed MCs.And the root of that is from all the forced unrealistic teenage melodrama.
AhenshihaelJun 26, 2016 11:30 AM
Jun 26, 2016 11:27 AM

Feb 2016
Something that I would highlight in regards to the whole series would be the color palette that's been used in this anime. I liked the way how each particular situation was underlined with an appropriate color that fitted to it even though it wasn't on the same level as in mushishi for example.

To dive deeper into the the topic of this particular episode I actually lost it somewhere between the moment where he was shouting to get his pain back.

Nonetheless the episode at least came to an conclusion and the relationship between Kacchon and Nori as well as some others developed at long last to a greater degree.

Overall Rating goes like this : 6/10.
Jun 26, 2016 11:44 AM

Dec 2012
Fai said:
Tulicloure said:

That would be fine and dandy if that was not a prevalent horrific trope in class s yuri and japanese style of homophobia.

Why did a backstory of a lgbt character HAVE to involve death? Why is the LGBT character's sexuality made ambiguous?
Why did she have to get together with someone as conclusion? Not only it implies that a woman cant be happy unless with someone(same with chidori btw) but it also enforces that prevalent trope.

It highlights the problem with shipper-bait content and how the show focused solely on that. There are problematic aspects in all pairings, including the supposed MCs.And the root of that is from all the forced unrealistic teenage melodrama.

I'd say "person refuses to move on after loved one dies" and "person refuses to connect in fear of getting hurt by separation" are pretty established tropes regardless of the gender of those involved, but eh. If the arc ended with Honoka getting to the conclusion that Ruru's love was "wrong" and that she should move on because of that I'd agree with you. But, by the way they ended it, it doesn't look to me like they were trying to imply that their feelings were a "disease" at all, or anything like that.
Jun 26, 2016 11:44 AM

May 2016
i haven't watched re:zero or jojo ; keeping that in mind I think this is the best anime of spring 2016. a definite 8/10
Jun 26, 2016 11:52 AM

Apr 2014
Shit happen and everyone of them become a couple.
Chidori and Hajime seem more like siblings than couples with those red hairs of theirs.
Poor Niko, she should just be with Yoshiharu.
Just as I expected, Noriko and Katsuhira ended up dating.
8/10
Jun 26, 2016 12:57 PM

Nov 2014
Omg Nori-chan is so cute
Hi there
Jun 26, 2016 2:03 PM

Jan 2014
That was a decent ending, and overall a great show!
Jun 26, 2016 2:27 PM

Nov 2014
Despite all the silliness, I have to admit that Katsuhira's confession is pretty awesome.

Well, I'm happy that everyone seeme to be a bit more... mature. Yes, Chidori, I'm talking about you. I honestly like her and I'm really happy her character got a nice development.

Seriously though, Nori-chan smile is so pretty <3
Jun 26, 2016 2:54 PM

Jul 2010
I think the end was one of the best possible ending that could've happened and my ships have sailed~

Yuto's blushing face was so funny as well as Tenga's.
Jun 26, 2016 4:41 PM

Dec 2015
Well this show was one hell of a ride that I ended up enjoying more than I expected. The ending still felt a bit rushed though, albeit still somewhat satisfying. Overall, I gave it an 8/10. I still believe this show could've been so much better if it had gotten a 2-cour runtime instead of just 12 episodes. Oh well.
"Anime is trash and so am I."
Jun 26, 2016 7:54 PM

Jul 2015
Well dang, all hell is breaking loose in this episode, I mean the forced kiznaivers, the power outage, blowing up a part of the dang bridge, and all the mascots running wild. Everybody is friends again, and all it took was the entire city falling a part in seconds and Nico being Nico. Very good episode.

I enjoyed every single moment of them on that bridge. This was a wonderful finale, and my ships have set sail. Final score, 8/10.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jun 26, 2016 7:59 PM

Jul 2015
Fai said:
BEST PART OF EPISODE:

Now pls Trigger, give us an BD OVA where Niko decides to wear a gas mask and gets recruited into a secret task force.

I DIDN'T SEE THAT. FREAKING 10/10 WELL DONE TRIGGER.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2016

310 by Accelise_ »»
Apr 8, 1:42 AM

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2016

186 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 6, 7:35 PM

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2016

401 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 6, 6:51 PM

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 28, 2016

205 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 5, 11:46 PM

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 21, 2016

193 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 4, 11:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.