Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 25, 2016 5:30 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What a silly ending lol.

Either way, it looks like the trouble is over. Iris and her silly logic though..
Jun 25, 2016 5:41 AM

Nov 2007
Unsatisfying ending, to say the least.
Jun 25, 2016 8:11 AM

Apr 2014
Well, I don't know what to feel about this, but I will have to read the novel.
Chiharu power up looks so lame, does not look strong at all. Long hair, with wing and a sword...
Anyway, overall it's still enjoyable.
7/10
Nov 28, 2017 5:53 AM

Nov 2014
It was pretty weak manga for the most part, but I have to admit last 2 chapters were somewhat interesting. The story of 1st generation was good way to save them from being generic villains, tho I don't get why would they continue experiments themselves after running away lol.
Jan 9, 2021 11:52 AM
Dec 2017
Was this manga canceled? Because clearly the story would continue, it was to have more romance, more character development ... everything was so abrupt ... I'm sad, I would like to know more about the story
Jan 9, 2021 3:53 PM
Dec 2017
The story continues on Light Novel (from chapter 6 of volume 3: "The beginning of the end").

As I was extremely sad and frustrated with this abrupt end, as if the manga existed canceled, despite having my complaints with the prota, I liked the characters and really wanted to follow their development, the growing romance with each one, and really a Harem endless.
But that end of the manga ended up with my heart and then I went looking for a freak, and really, apparently the manga was canceled, because the story continues on LN.
I really had to read some chapters of the Novel to find out right and that's it.

The manga adapts up to chapter 6 of volume 3 of Light Novel, both manga and light level up use the same name in this chapter: "The Beginning of the End".
In this case, LN has 5 volumes in total.
Soon there would be at least another 30 or even 50 chapters ahead, which unfortunately have not been adapted. LN is already finished, too , but it ended very closed, very good, enjoy so muuuch, obviously I would like it to show more, but I was happy that the author is not a coward like many there are.

For those who liked the characters and want to know more about the story I recommend taking a look at Light Novel:

1. Anyone who wants to read the story from where the manga stopped, just go to chapter 6 of volume 3 of LN :: </b>
https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Maou_na_Ore_to_Fushihime_no_Yubiwa:Volume_3_Chapter_6

2. Anyone who does not enjoy reading LN and just wants to know how they ended, their romance / harem, see the Epilogue of volume 5, this is the end of the Work a very good ending, very satisfying something that MTS authors do not have the courage to do:
https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Maou_na_Ore_to_Fushihime_no_Yubiwa:Volume_5_Epilogue

Below follows the link to read the LN with all the separate volumes, it is in English, but just put it in the Chrome extension there or directly in the mobile browser it translates to your language:
https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Maou_na_Ore_to_Fushihime_no_Yubiwa

This was the first work of this author, Kankitsu Yusura, although I believe that it is the 2nd work that I liked the most, the 1st is Saikyou no Shuzoku ga Ningen Datta Ken, I really recommend it, I know that the abrupt end of the manga is frustrating (it wasn't him who did the manga, he only supervised it), but the manga publisher apparently didn’t think it was feasible to continue adapting and ended up like that, I highly recommend it, especially for those who continue on later in the novel.
For those who want new novels, I recommend:
1. Saikyou no Shuzoku ga Ningen Datta Ken (by the same author as I mentioned above)
2. Bisque Sleep Doll wa Koi wo Suru
3. A Perverted Daily Life

And yes, Iris, the Dragon girl grows a lot, it is very interesting to read when the prota talks about her growth, she is even embarrassed: p

Leave the author's final words about the work at Light Novel below when it ended, the sad thing to know is that when Light Novel ended, the manga adaptation was still coming out and the original LN author expected the Manga people to adapt everything , but unfortunately that is not what happened ,,,,:

" This is Kankitsu Yusura.

Fifth volume of MaoHime, how was it?

I think you had to realize if you have read this volume, but this book is the last of this work.
To all the readers I've met so far.
Thank you very much.

Looking back, the first book was the time to introduce the main characters. The second book was Kyouko's turn. The third book was Iris' turn. The fourth book was Zonmi's turn. This fifth book was totally unexpected for Manami ... Maybe?

Since I could write one well for each of the four heroines who became the main ones, I think, did I not involve him in a certain number of books?
With this work, which has been my debut and in fact can be considered my inaugural work, it is not that I do not regret it, but I decided to write everything I wanted in five books.
Although I think there are many things that shine precisely because they have an end, I still can't help wishing for endless happiness.
The story may be over, but Chiharu and the rest of the harem should not be here, but in some distant world.
At least that's what I believe.

Well then.
I think I will briefly explain the work as an author that I intend to do from now on.
To tell you the truth, as I already have a draft of a new work, I suppose it will be published by the people of HJ Bunko in the not too distant future.
Since I am determined to write a work that will reach the reader's heart from the beginning, taking what I learned from my previous works 'MaoHime' and 'Kurorekishi', by all means, to those who support me, please, take care of me.

In the chance that my new work will be a great success and I become a well-known author, for those readers who read 'MaoHime' until the last volume, I grant you the right to brag to your friends “I created Kankitsu!” !

… Eh? Don't you want that?

I understand (discouraged).

Although the main work has ended, the adaptation of Yaya Hinata-sensei's 'MaoHime' manga is still going on.
By the way, I too, as the original author, am involved with him as a supervisor.
I have made it crystal clear so far, but this is such a wonderful adaptation that even I, the original author, became a huge fan of Yaya Hinata-sensei.

I'm such a fan that, for going to Akihabara early when the first volume of the manga went on sale with the intention of asking for a book signed by Yaya Hinata-sensei, I was scolded by the editorial department with “These copies are not for readers and are not for you? Lack of awareness as a professional ~ ”!

Damn it!
I'm speechless!
Well well.

Although it was a little long, I pray that we will meet again."

Source: https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Maou_na_Ore_to_Fushihime_no_Yubiwa:Volume_5_Author_Notes

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maou na Ore to Fushihime no Yubiwa Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 19, 2013

9 by Azzurar »»
Jan 9, 2021 3:41 PM

Poll: » Maou na Ore to Ghoul no Yubiwa Chapter 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2015

3 by joe_g7 »»
Aug 23, 2016 12:09 AM

Poll: » Maou na Ore to Ghoul no Yubiwa Chapter 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 20, 2015

2 by joe_g7 »»
Aug 23, 2016 12:08 AM

Poll: » Maou na Ore to Ghoul no Yubiwa Chapter 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 15, 2014

5 by joe_g7 »»
Jul 11, 2016 2:25 PM

Poll: » Maou na Ore to Fushihime no Yubiwa Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 19, 2014

5 by joe_g7 »»
Jul 10, 2016 10:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.