Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 24, 2016 5:52 AM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Continuing off from the previous episode, he goes after the culprit only to get himself caught. Nice to see all the characters again come back to help when he was in a pinch.

I'm super sad they skipped the ninja girls scene, even if it was just fingering.

Well, Rance catches the 2 and you know what happens next.

The sex scenes in this episode felt a bit low quality, probably a budget drop. The scene where they're about to torture Rance, when she's deciding what 'tool' to grab, you can see they didn't even draw her entire arm, it was just a floating hand.
HentaiJun 24, 2016 2:08 PM

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Jun 24, 2016 4:52 PM

Jan 2014
now we need them produce next Rance 02
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Jun 24, 2016 8:37 PM

Jul 2008
This one can go all the way to a second season :D
Jun 24, 2016 9:41 PM
Sep 2008
M I R U N O J U N
I
R
U
N
O
J
U
N
Jun 25, 2016 4:34 AM
Nov 2015
Well, I guess that's it for this series. It was nice to see it last that long. Hopefully we'll see more adaptations of Rance but for now I really want to see what Nishikawa (the director) will do next. It was a good series but I did like the first episode the most. Although it had the shortest scenes I think it had the best animation. After that the animation (and art;) quality seemed to drop. Well, maybe that's just me. But, this episode was really good, it felt like it had the most intense scenes and I enjoy every time how different the sex scenes look in each episode. No sex scene feels the same. Wished we got to see more girls. Highly recommended.
Jun 26, 2016 8:19 PM
Jun 2016
Is this subbed yet, if so where can I find it?
Jun 26, 2016 11:55 PM
May 2016
wow, very impressed. Yes the animation seemed a little down in this episode, but we made it to the fourth and final episode! I was so happy to see the princess and her guardian get it - damn they were probably the best sex scenes in the entire show!
TyrelAug 2, 2016 6:39 PM
Jun 27, 2016 11:44 AM

May 2015
Hentai said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
Continuing off from the previous episode, he goes after the culprit only to get himself caught. Nice to see all the characters again come back to help when he was in a pinch.

I'm super sad they skipped the ninja girls scene, even if it was just fingering.

The sex scenes in this episode felt a bit low quality, probably a budget drop. The scene where they're about to torture Rance, when she's deciding what 'tool' to grab, you can see they didn't even draw her entire arm, it was just a floating hand.

Kanami (Ninja girl) is like a butt monkey of the series.

Even in the original game, she didn't get any H-scene.

Anyway, it's nice to hear "My Glorious Days" as the series official end credit. It evokes the truly epic story of Rance's sex escapade :3

Stick around the credit though, there are some characters that will be relevant in the future seasons ;)
Jul 1, 2016 1:56 AM

May 2015
Finally, episode 4 sub... I always thought Rance is an a** going on only about boobs, etc. but at the end it all got "d'aaawww" and so its ok! "Gahahaha"

Rance always makes me feel nostalgic... Crazy awesome sice 1989. 《≡^o^》
Jul 2, 2016 6:10 AM
Oct 2013
Sill most competent to save rance and evade ninja :D

Guardian maris rape was pretty good. Such jiggly breasts, looked like they would fly off her chest at one point XD
Her ass also jiggled really well from impacts and most wild riding/thrusting techinque (*˘︶˘*)
I also liked how she winced at each drip of his hot cum on her.
good to see her broken both physically and mentally for a moment. Lovely look of despair.

Princess was put in her place YE─ヽ(*´∀`*)ノ─S!! Nice rough repeated rapes and tight clutches on her body (๑•̀ㅂ •́)و ✧

rance was lovable scoundrel as ever and telling it as it is too XD

And romantic end for sill with further travels and watching fire works at the end awwww so cute (..>◡<..)
User-sanJul 2, 2016 6:15 AM
Jul 2, 2016 7:56 AM

Nov 2015
Oh wow, damn. I can't wait to see Rance 02 get animated.
Jul 2, 2016 9:17 PM
Jul 2016
Most fav loved the story did feel like rance should've stayed a bit but he fucked up when he raped the queen fav sex scenes for me were queen ep 4 and sil and warior ep3 also I recommend this for everyone
Jul 2, 2016 11:32 PM
Jul 2018
Sonicfanx1 said:

Eh~ There's Rance 2?

Well I hope they will be doing a better animation than this one. Huhuhu... it just decent for all 4 ep. For a great title I was hoping for a better quality animation but this is really some low budget hentai. :'(
Jul 3, 2016 8:00 AM

Nov 2015
alinet86 said:
Sonicfanx1 said:

Eh~ There's Rance 2?

Well I hope they will be doing a better animation than this one. Huhuhu... it just decent for all 4 ep. For a great title I was hoping for a better quality animation but this is really some low budget hentai. :'(

There's a Rance 9 if you're interested. There are like...10 Rance Games, 6 of which are translated, 5 of which are released.
Jul 4, 2016 2:25 PM
Feb 2013
i want more, do rance 02-10 pls.
Jul 4, 2016 3:48 PM

Dec 2012
Maris got a nice body.

Rance should have finished the Lia off with anal.

All the girls want Rance after he's done with them. lol

Pulptenks!

Rance x Sill ending. :)

We need more Rance.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jul 4, 2016 5:05 PM

Oct 2015
Well... it was good, but it lack a special touch to it. Still, Pink Pineaple somewhat dropped its animation quality in this hentai, which is a shame since Pink Pineapple usually has really good animations.

8/10 anyways. For sure a must watch for hentais lovers.
TechOtaku-hJul 16, 2016 8:05 AM
Jul 4, 2016 6:12 PM

Apr 2011
I bet you they dumped the budget on every episode before this one, hence why everything felt choppy and awkward compared to before

Bah, a bad finale but a good overall series.
Jul 5, 2016 5:27 PM
Jul 2018
Sonicfanx1 said:
alinet86 said:

Eh~ There's Rance 2?

There's a Rance 9 if you're interested. There are like...10 Rance Games, 6 of which are translated, 5 of which are released.

Huhuhu... I wish I could play the games. TT^TT
Jul 5, 2016 9:39 PM

Nov 2015
alinet86 said:
Sonicfanx1 said:

Sengoku Rance and Kichikuou Rance are good games. You can find a download link for them pretty easily, but I won't tell you where because I feel like this is against the rules (forgot the rules).
Jul 6, 2016 7:48 PM
Jul 2018
Sonicfanx1 said:
alinet86 said:

Sengoku Rance and Kichikuou Rance are good games. You can find a download link for them pretty easily, but I won't tell you where because I feel like this is against the rules (forgot the rules).

Thanks for that info. v(^_^)v
Jul 15, 2016 11:40 PM

Sep 2011
Fucking the princess is the best. More Rance please.

Jul 23, 2016 12:21 AM
Oct 2014
SaberMacro said:
Hentai said:

Kanami (Ninja girl) is like a butt monkey of the series.

Even in the original game, she didn't get any H-scene.

Anyway, it's nice to hear "My Glorious Days" as the series official end credit. It evokes the truly epic story of Rance's sex escapade :3

Stick around the credit though, there are some characters that will be relevant in the future seasons ;)

I fangirled when I saw Shizuka, Maria, Isoroku, and all the other cameos.
Jul 24, 2016 1:26 AM

Mar 2012
Huh, a comical rapey hentai, don't see too much of those around. Not bad.
Aug 2, 2016 3:23 PM
Jul 2018
It was really good. Hope for a second season.

For this series, which Visual novel they adapted?
Oct 7, 2016 2:53 PM

Nov 2010
Yaoi-Senpai said:
It was really good. Hope for a second season.

For this series, which Visual novel they adapted?

Rance 01, the remake of the first game back in 80's.

That said, this is a gem, not unexpected though since Rance. The only time I could like a megalomaniac rapist main character.
Jun 4, 2017 11:50 PM

Dec 2014
Deplorable! 1.63/10
Feb 10, 2019 4:06 PM
Jul 2018
Damn so. I really like this series and can't stop watching this as well.

5/5 poll.
10/10 scored.
Aug 31, 2019 5:02 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
This is truly a masterpiece, best hentai i've ever watched, 10/10
Jan 6, 2020 1:26 AM

Jul 2009
Seems like this episode has the lowest animation quality. Still, the H-scene with Lia and Amaris is top notch. Almost forgot that Kanami barely gets lewded here considering she becomes Rance's favorite chew toy later on.

Good adaptation overall. Really hoping more Rance games get adapted!
Aug 27, 2020 5:53 PM
Jul 2017
Just wish Rance both raped and killed the evil loli queen. She was killing other girls in her dungeon for her own sick demonic pleasure. And then he and Sill run away together.
Feb 14, 2021 8:21 AM
Nov 2020
It was good while it lasted. Overall, my favorite girl was the barmaid. The best "H-scene" was with Yulang though the scene with Maris was pretty hot too (just like Rance said, she was thicc in all the right spots!) I was hoping for an H-scene with the ninja girl also.

Sill deserves better treatment, though.
Nov 12, 2021 9:07 PM

Nov 2010
That submission sex on Maris was beautiful.

I loved every minute of that punishment sex being done on a cute girl like Lia. Rance literally fucked her out of her mind. Gonna fap on this later. hehe

Anyway, awesome anime. My only gripe is the lack of Rance OST during sex time. I hope they'll animate the other Rance games too like Sengoku Rance. 9/10
May 20, 2022 5:06 AM

Jul 2021
The ending was surprisingly wholesome. Sill best girl.

I didn't expect the queen to just come back to get married to Rance lmao, that was so unexpected and hilarious.

Anyway dunno why people kept calling this the greatest hentai ever, this was nothing special, just okay. Didn't live up to the expectations and quality I've heard about this. I've seen a few other hentai's whose rx scenes are a lot better than Rance's.

Would like to rate it 6.5 but because of whole numbers of MAL, I'll be a little generous and rate 7/10.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Apr 12, 2023 1:08 PM
Apr 2020
nice this is top tier
Jul 22, 2023 5:48 AM
Nov 2018
Raymond_Bermea said:
Just wish Rance both raped and killed the evil loli queen. She was killing other girls in her dungeon for her own sick demonic pleasure. And then he and Sill run away together.
She's one of the most important and consistently entertaining characters in the series, so it's a bad idea 

More topics from this board

» Mushoku tensei was inspired by Rance

Potatoking345 - Aug 30, 2021

2 by Zarutaku »»
Jan 22, 5:43 AM

Poll: » Rance 01: Hikari wo Motomete The Animation Episode 2 Discussion

Hentai - Jun 26, 2015

38 by TsutanaiFuun »»
Mar 9, 2022 12:31 AM

Poll: » Rance 01: Hikari wo Motomete The Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Rance-sama - Dec 26, 2014

109 by Rance-sama »»
Mar 6, 2022 5:59 PM

Poll: » Rance 01: Hikari wo Motomete The Animation Episode 3 Discussion

Hentai - Jan 30, 2016

37 by MizuhoKamui »»
Nov 12, 2021 6:41 PM

» Rance = Terrible waste of time

Sonicsucks12 - Jun 3, 2016

6 by Tyrel »»
Jun 11, 2016 5:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.