Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 20, 2010 9:48 AM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ha ha ha ha... In beginning poor Yuuji XD~ Kirishima chain and stun gun lol... Awww Akihisa fnally get maid uniform and start collecting harem not only from girl but guy too lol... Oh well actually this episode kinda boring for me... crepe battle and Miharu lol... Oh well even still no Himeji cooking, I get Mizuki boing boing lol...
Jan 20, 2010 10:58 AM
Jul 2018
moaning during Kubo x Yoshii was very disturbing lol

But no fights for 3 months? Bad news, but I hope they keep up with the comedy like this. Even though this episode was more a harem-story, it was very entertaining.
Miharu had a great battle tactic, perfectly fitting to her own interests :3 - but she's a more violent type than I thought (~= Kuroko :D), yet throwing those forks was still similar to Babaa's style.
Jan 20, 2010 12:53 PM

Aug 2009
Too much spots to point out that was funny hahahhah m9(^o^)

Yuuji is a lucky guy.
[right]

Jan 20, 2010 10:37 PM

Jan 2010

Damn you, Himeji! I'm not pretty sure if my heart can take this! ;_;
Jan 20, 2010 10:55 PM

Apr 2008
HoaRy said:

But no fights for 3 months? Bad news, but I hope they keep up with the comedy like this. Even though this episode was more a harem-story, it was very entertaining.
Miharu had a great battle tactic, perfectly fitting to her own interests :3 - but she's a more violent type than I thought (~= Kuroko :D), yet throwing those forks was still similar to Babaa's style.

Next up will be the school festival. Do not worry. 8D
Jan 21, 2010 4:39 AM
Jun 2008
Zzzz...this anime is very random...i can even see dinosaur flying over.
Kouta is sucking the life of Akihisa
MorningGloryJan 21, 2010 4:48 AM
Jan 21, 2010 8:43 AM

Oct 2009
Good episode. I really like Himeji more than Shimada. Yoshii is lucky (insert any insult here) guy. I cannot get jealous enough because I only dated one girl..when it happened with 2 they fought so I avoided that in my 14/15/16 years old times. It also showed how Yoshii is poor not to afford good/not enough food for himself as seen here=>
but instead he treats Himeji and Shimada to movies/high class food and laughing of this system=>
how original. Now Shouko is my second favorite female in this serie. I just like her hairstyle/blushing cheeks and her torture of Yuuji is juicy especially the tazer part=>
Although many found the moans part between Yoshii and that glasses guy disturbing I found it more here and you know why due to something that looks like it''s being done by Yoshii to the other guy=>
You got to like how they use different styles in a innovative way like here=>
and also how Kouta tricked Yoshii with the trap picture here on top of getting paid for it=>
The fork part with Miharu was great=>
The whole letter misunderstand was also a good one. The statue having the water come out like does make me think of something I saw on the internet but I closed it right away and had to get some air the way it was so disturbing=>
They even managed to fit a nice battle here and it was good even if it was short=>
Gif time! Himeji and Shimada are so nice I had to make this time the gifs here and their clothing is cute...sure makes a difference from the school uniform: Also Himeji breasts went a little bouncy this episode:
Overall nice episode even if for some disturbing more than others.
Comanechi said:

Damn you, Himeji! I'm not pretty sure if my heart can take this! ;_;
Same here....choose already and Yuuji should just quit whining over Shouko and take her....she is cute/smart enough for him.
HoaRy said:
Not as much as the part in my spoiler that I found worse.
HoaRy said:
I am sure there will be time skip somehow.
HoaRy said:
Miharu? Sure she is violent because she is obsessed with Shimada and she is Yuri which reminds one girl from Akikan who also liked Najimi.
francismeunierJan 21, 2010 8:49 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Jan 21, 2010 7:44 PM

Apr 2009
never thought the glasses guy would be fukken gay.. darn this anime.. it's starting to fool us..
Jan 22, 2010 12:18 AM

Oct 2009
argilium said:
never thought the glasses guy would be fukken gay.. darn this anime.. it's starting to fool us..
Rofl, same feelings here...who knew...

Jan 22, 2010 2:15 AM

Dec 2009
Stuff on the shelf

Hei no tori
Jojojo's Bizarre Adventure
Afro-den (Kamui-den)
THE iDOLC@STER
LOVE MINUS
DRADORA QUEST IX
? no 6 Senshi
Jan 22, 2010 3:02 AM

Sep 2008
This is single-handedly the funniest anime in... like forever in my opinion.

I am such a romance junkie that I can't help but love every single interaction between not only the normal, but gay relationships; I just love it all... especially Hideyoshi. 500 yen? WORTH IT!

Heck, I even love the teachers, so hilarious.
Now I need to find a Shouko in my life.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 22, 2010 3:38 AM

Jul 2007
Okay, this is seriously funny. I totally approve of this show.
Jan 22, 2010 3:58 AM

Apr 2009
Oh my, Kubo's so in love with Akihisa xD
'He wants to eat something that's been in my mouth...'
'Uh, thirty second rule...' SO INTENSE, both of them.
Lol at Yuuji's movie theatre experience xD 'When I opened my eyes, I saw a bound cow being slaughtered.'

The seiyuu just nailed this one: 'Akihisa...do you think my life isn't in danger?' '...Sorry.'

500 yen.
'HELL YES!'

'I think I'm a 21st century's Einstein.' Yes. Yes you are.
God, I love this show. And I didn't even want to start it.
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Jan 22, 2010 4:22 AM
Jul 2018
Nabeshin didn't appear this episode, did he? After all, this was a Nabeshin original episode :)
Jan 22, 2010 5:31 AM

Apr 2008
Shouko and her tazer were the only good parts of this episode. The rest was boring and too stupid. I'll wait for the next episode, but I'll think Baka-to-Test will be one of the few animes I'll drop.
Jan 22, 2010 6:30 AM

Nov 2009
lol...Akihisa in a maid cloth was so funny, it looked good in him ;P
I feel sorry for him not having enogh mony but it's his foult for being stupid...
Jan 22, 2010 6:52 AM

Aug 2009
30-second rule!

Dang, I used to think Himejii would be annoying but she was just so goddamn moe in this episode that I no longer dislike her.

And wtf was with that random dragon shadow?
Jan 22, 2010 8:36 AM

Oct 2009
I just had to post this for Shouko's sake lul.

[These are spoilers btw.]

EDIT:

Btw my first post l0l, BBCode ftw.
YanofliesJan 22, 2010 8:48 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 22, 2010 8:39 AM

Nov 2009
This has turned into my favourite currently airing anime, I love just about every character in this so far.

Totally a Shimada fan, her knowledge of wrestling holds knows no bounds. Woot! Sharpshooter this week XD;
Jan 22, 2010 9:14 AM

Feb 2009
Wow this has got to be the most awesome show this season. Incredibly random, incredibly yaoi, incredibly hilarious.
Pantyshots are a different matter entirely

Jan 22, 2010 10:19 AM
Sep 2009
This episode made me happy. I don't mind the harem-ness so much but some of the great humor up until now I felt was like digging for gold...really great when we found it but few and far between. I was actually only gonna watch a couple more eps then drop this but this episode renewed my faith somewhat in the series it was so funny!
Jan 22, 2010 10:44 AM

Apr 2009
Not as good as last week's episode.
The yaoi stuff was kinda funny, but some jokes and gags felt a bit old.
Still fun, but could be better. I laughed the most at the embarrassing trash part.
Jan 22, 2010 11:27 AM

Oct 2009
DoubleDango said:
I just had to post this for Shouko's sake lul.

[These are spoilers btw.]

EDIT:

Btw my first post l0l, BBCode ftw.

I loved that part a lot. Shouko is great and has such a face/blushing complex. :3

Jan 22, 2010 11:37 AM

Jul 2009
shouko is <3
Jan 22, 2010 11:38 AM

Jul 2008
aaaaaaaaaah.... does it count as a harem anime if one of the girls who loves the protagonist is actually a guy? lol
and the class rep guy keeps getting tazed into submission, rofl, and minami and himeji love the idea
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Jan 22, 2010 11:52 AM
Jun 2009
episode was good....shouko <3
garfield15 said:
30-second rule!

Dang, I used to think Himejii would be annoying but she was just so goddamn moe in this episode that I no longer dislike her.

And wtf was with that random dragon shadow?

first time i saw her i also thought she was going to be annoying, but that's not the case xD..

Jan 22, 2010 11:52 AM

Oct 2009
kage-bunshin said:
aaaaaaaaaah.... does it count as a harem anime if one of the girls who loves the protagonist is actually a guy? lol
and the class rep guy keeps getting tazed into submission, rofl, and minami and himeji love the idea
Actually if I were Yuuji I would just sleep with Shouko and enjoy her. There is absolutely nothing to not like about Shouko and Yuuji is just making things hard for him. Personally I want to know what's wrong about all that other than the whole childhood complex thing he might have with Shouko.

Jan 22, 2010 12:22 PM

Sep 2007
...lol 30 second rule. Oh Akihisa that poor bastard. Not only does he have tsunderes and killer lesbians chasing him, now he has a guy after him. Lulz at Akihisa KIRAing when he summoned his being.
Jan 22, 2010 1:03 PM

Apr 2009
loved the way the label on the trash bag kept changing during the '30 second rule' scene thing xD
"Don't believe in the you that believes in me. Don't believe in the me that believes in you. Believe in the you that believes in yourself."
Jan 22, 2010 2:48 PM

Dec 2007
"Yoshii, you've dirtied my face."

This show is really funny, I'm glad I picked it up~
Jan 22, 2010 2:50 PM

Aug 2009
This anime's hilarious. I was cracking up in the beginning with the 30 second rule. The breathing..LOL

This anime's just made for teh anime fetishes: voyeurism, trap, moe, ghey, tsundere, yandere, sadism, etc. Good lawd, its so funny xD

I'm a bandwagon whore

Ow. My Heart. <3
Jan 22, 2010 2:56 PM

Mar 2008
bottle said:
Stuff on the shelf

Hei no tori
Jojojo's Bizarre Adventure
Afro-den (Kamui-den)
THE iDOLC@STER
LOVE MINUS
DRADORA QUEST IX
Hikari no 6 Senshi

Circle Fenix
Atolis
Donami
Tales of Ash
DRADORA Quest VI
Doki Doki Memorial 4
Nomca
Jan 22, 2010 3:04 PM

May 2009
I had to pause at the games shelf to see all those names. xD

This anime is probably one of the best comedies I've seen so far. The gags start before the theme song plays and lasts through the whole thing.

Although, anyone felt that the somewhat seriousness of the last scene with Himeji a bit weird since we just got off of nonstop gags?
Jan 22, 2010 3:24 PM
Jun 2009
Too much yaoi .___. but rofl good epiosde
Jan 22, 2010 4:25 PM

Feb 2008
Oh noes. So gay...
srsly, what a gay day of anime. First Ookami, now Baka Test.
Jan 22, 2010 4:30 PM

Dec 2008
finally an anime which casts a smile on my lips.
Jan 22, 2010 4:31 PM
Feb 2009
I did like the yaoi moment. The 30 sec rule, though it's a bit long :o Love the new narrator as well.

The humor of the sow is pretty good ^^ Though I loved some of the random things in it; the dragon shadow, the cow thing. Himeji was bouncy in this ep. :o
Jan 22, 2010 4:56 PM
Sep 2008
Very funny and entertaining as always. This has got to be one of the best shows I've seen in a while and definitely is my favorite show of the season!

Also, I think I'm now in love with Kubo.
Jan 22, 2010 5:03 PM

Jan 2010
When I watched unsubbed I thought, "Akihisa, you're such a lucky bastard", but now that I got what's going on I feel so sorry for him, haha. Only one cup of ramen a day.
Jan 22, 2010 5:32 PM

Jul 2008
This show is really funny. I like that it is random.
Jan 22, 2010 5:34 PM

Jul 2009
I loled at the statue when Yoshii and the girls meet up on their date XD

And..oh i forgot i laugh all the way until the last scene..when Yoshii received the love letter XD

Nice harem you got there Yoshii..XD
Jan 22, 2010 5:53 PM

Dec 2007
Lol. The start of the episode was awesome. Especially the mention of the cow getting killed and each time he woke up he saw the same scene. I burst out laughing there.

Some boring bits in the middle but overall great episode. The misunderstanding of the letter is going to annoy me though the series though...
Jan 22, 2010 6:03 PM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
Yaoi parts threw me off, but this episode was still pretty funny.

Jan 22, 2010 6:13 PM

Oct 2009
Comanechi said:
When I watched unsubbed I thought, "Akihisa, you're such a lucky bastard", but now that I got what's going on I feel so sorry for him, haha. Only one cup of ramen a day.

Actually, according to his "logic"; he could make a cup of ramen last for ever lul -- modern age Einstein.

It seems the plot isn't moving much for a 13 episodes serie; characther development is going okay but not much is happening. Well, it's fine since it's just a random love*/comedy.

*lol
Jan 22, 2010 6:15 PM

Jan 2009
This'll be great, I'm sure, since we'll have an anime original with the only similarities to the manga being the characters and the basic plot (‐^▽^‐) Thus my comparing and baww'ing over how the anime is inferior to the manga will be rendered obsolete ⊂( ゚ヮ゚)⊃
Anyhow, if Yoshii still insists that Himeji has a crush on Yuuji, he's dumber than I thought ┐('~`;)┌
If I was Yoshii, I'd consider myself rather lucky in the crepeshop ^^ Until the mad girl came along (・3・ア
And Ninja-voyeur is cool ʘ‿ʘ
The yaoi-dude was weird though ( ゚,_ゝ゚)
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jan 22, 2010 6:16 PM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
This'll be great, I'm sure, since we'll have an anime original with the only similarities to the manga being the characters and the basic plot (‐^▽^‐) Thus my comparing and baww'ing over how the anime is inferior to the manga will be rendered obsolete ⊂( ゚ヮ゚)⊃
Anyhow, if Yoshii still insists that Himeji has a crush on Yuuji, he's dumber than I thought ┐('~`;)┌
If I was Yoshii, I'd consider myself rather lucky in the crepeshop ^^ Until the mad girl came along (・3・ア
And Ninja-voyeur is cool ʘ‿ʘ
The yaoi-dude was weird though ( ゚,_ゝ゚)

Manga? I though this was based on a light novel, I remembering reading part of it once; I think brb searching.
Jan 22, 2010 6:18 PM

Jan 2009
Personally, I have no idea what it's based on, all I know is that I'm reading the manga, and it's pretty different from the anime. (which makes it good stuff)
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jan 22, 2010 7:18 PM

May 2009
IIRC, the light novels came first then the manga. Anyways, that was a great episode. Laughed so hard it hurt during parts of it, especially Yuuji's retelling of his movie date with Shouko. The Minami-obsessed girl got a little annoying. And I was also disappointed at the lack of bone-crushing/popping noises when Minami had Akihasa in that hold. Otherwise, it was excellent. Oh, and that's the first time I've seen a fountain like that. Hahaha.
Jan 22, 2010 7:23 PM
Dec 2008
BurningEyedShana said:
Yaoi parts threw me off, but this episode was still pretty funny.

Same. I hope they tone it down, but since akihisa already got the letter we'll probably get more of those... Do.not.want

Laevantein said:
I loled at the statue when Yoshii and the girls meet up on their date XD

I'm glad I'm not the only one who caught that XD

DoubleDango said:

Actually, according to his "logic"; he could make a cup of ramen last for ever lul -- modern age Einstein.

The fact he's alive til this day and pretty much still energetic despite his crappy diet amazes me.
Jan 22, 2010 8:44 PM

Feb 2009
Yet again this episode proves that this show is the best comedy this season.

I lol'd at te infinite ramen scene. Even the yaoi jokes are funny.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

uis - Jan 6, 2010

235 by aronbebop »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

removed-user - Mar 31, 2010

218 by Karva1 »»
Feb 9, 3:31 PM

Poll: » Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Mar 17, 2010

140 by Karva1 »»
Feb 8, 9:26 PM

Poll: » Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Mar 3, 2010

160 by Karva1 »»
Feb 8, 5:45 PM

Poll: » Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Feb 10, 2010

176 by Karva1 »»
Feb 8, 4:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.