Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Aug 2, 2016 11:38 PM

Aug 2015
I work full time and I am not going to waste my precious free time watching something I really don't enjoy. I've already done that a few times and try to minimize it as much as possible.
CrashD said:
I would assume that if I were watching an anime with hundreds of episodes and I didn't like it, I'd probably not finish it. HOWEVER, whenever I look at user pages on MAL, they all have dropped a ton of anime. Were they really that bad that you couldn't watch it?

Maybe it's just because I have a lot of free time, especially during summer break, but I don't ever drop anime. One reason is that I am very open to any kind of anime, so it's really hard to make a scenario that wouldn't interest me in some way, but the main reason is that I can't judge how good an anime is by just watching a few episodes or even half of them. I need to see all of the episodes to fully judge the show. I'd rather watch an entire anime and have it be shit than possibly miss a great story.

Some shows start off slow and boring, but eventually get really amazing (Soul Eater). Others start of great, but eventually turn to complete shit (Deadman Wonderland). So people who are saying that they only give an anime three episodes or even one episodes look really snobby to me. You might have missed a few really good anime.

Once you start working full time, I think your patience for unentertaining anime is going to nosedive.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

70 by PostMahouShoujo »»
23 seconds ago

» Do you fantasize about anime while you sleep?

Alpha_1_Zero - 8 hours ago

21 by Vendicator »»
3 minutes ago

» Did you know that anime is amazing?

KryzakamiHrybami - Yesterday

17 by Suntanned_Duck2 »»
3 minutes ago

» is ur fave genre ur most watched genre ?

ame - Yesterday

24 by Suntanned_Duck2 »»
16 minutes ago

» Skibidi toilet piece (One piece story but with skibidi toilet)

Cyborgium - Today

20 by Oofmastre9000 »»
31 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.