Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 24 Discussion

Jan 30, 2018 8:35 AM

Man this ending was so sad even with Koro-sensei wanted everybody to smile when you just saw him going up in the air like that i cried but when Nagisa started crying yet i was not able to let it in anymore man that sucked never cried so hard since Angels Beats Ending. really good episode :O

Feb 7, 2018 10:46 AM

Shit, this made me tear up a bit... perfect last episode. Though it's not the last episode once again for some reason, wonder what will happen next?

Feb 8, 2018 5:47 PM
my god when he started that roll call I was so terribly sad, this series was worth it for this moment alone.

Feb 24, 2018 11:19 PM
I think Ill never get over this. I cried so much that I now have a headache

Feb 27, 2018 9:39 PM

Thank you Korosensei.

Mar 2, 2018 2:01 AM

I CRIED SO MUCH AHHH TT____TT

Mar 6, 2018 3:45 AM

-students pin Koro-sensei down-
Alright you got this, you know this is how it was gonna end
-Koro-sensei starts calling roll-
*sniff* Okay this is pretty sad
-Insert song starts playing-
*sniff sniff* Keep it together you got this
-Nagisa's ugly cry-
*uncontrollable sobbing* fffffffffuuuuuuuudddggggeeeeeee WHAAAA!!!

It takes a lot for a show to make me cry, great buildup, excellent show, my brother just started it, I'm not re watching this scene with him

Apr 4, 2018 7:16 AM

OOOKAY which wise guy left a bowl of onions next to me while watching the episode....

Oh my god. This was so sad...

We love you Koro Sensei! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN!!!

Apr 6, 2018 8:19 AM

This was so hard to watch. I don't remember crying this much. RIP and thank you Korosensei.

Apr 14, 2018 5:06 AM
I just cried ): , what a sad and a beautiful episode

Apr 29, 2018 1:34 PM

I only teared up personally, versus the usual bouts of hysteric sobbing during these sorts of climaxes, but it was beautiful and heartbreaking nonetheless. The entire class's hysteria really got to me. Even seeing traditionally stoic Karasuma put a great deal of effort into his composure was sad as fuck.

RIP Korosensei. :'( Spin-off series where he's still alive plz. :'(
Modified by Zadion, Apr 29, 2018 2:10 PM

May 7, 2018 12:30 AM

the last part of the episode was terribly sad...

This is the first time an anime made me cry. I knew it was coming but the roll call and the last wish of Korosensei were beautifully done.

R.I.P Korosensei o7

Aug 12, 2018 6:39 PM

Best anime episode I've ever seen.

Aug 24, 2018 2:21 AM
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The feel of this episode. Wow. I almost cried a tear as well. Just with the way the class reflects all of their experience with Koro-sensei and when he called out their names one by one...

Good episode, I'm sure Nagisa feels a lot about their experience together as well. This episode..feels/5 and that song..;_;
same always dropped a tear what a an amazing show!

Aug 24, 2018 2:23 AM
Santoryu_XBurner said:
WOW such a sad, but beautiful episode. I teared up while reading this part in the manga & cried so much while watching this. My heart hurts so much.

The students having to make the toughest choice ever. Kill or Not Kill Koro Sensei.
So heart breaking hearing that final attendance & seeing every student sad & crying. Koro Sensei saying his final goodbyes.

Nagisa struggling to deliver the final blow. GOODBYE KORO SENSEI!
That insert song was so amazing & beautiful. Great way to say goodbye. That final moment with everyone crying was where I had tears rolling down my cheeks.

Congrats on Graduating everyone. Farewell Koro Sensei. BEST Teacher ever. You will be missed.

Final episode next week. Gonna be super sad when this finally ends.
im so sadd never expected thios show to hgve sutcha good final and put so much emotion on it what a show ! #foreverkorosensei

Aug 28, 2018 11:05 PM

Fuck...I cried...a lot...

I even had Koro-sensei's death spoiled for me yet it still had me crying more than I ever imagined.

One of the best episodes I've ever seen. 11/10

Sep 11, 2018 5:01 PM

damn, knew this day would come from the very beginning, the previous episodes keep building up to this, but my body will never be ready for something like this. Idk how but episode managed to make me cry twice.. The design of Koro-sensei is so ingenious especially that permanent smile on his face, that somehow added to the very sad factor that would not have been easily portrayed if he had a human face on. Fukuyama Jun is so freakin brilliant as Koro-sensei's VA!

Nothing much happened but the build up for the emotional climax was unreal. Easily a perfect episode.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

Jan 15, 2:52 PM
MUDA MUDA MUDA

Not gonna lie i cried 🤷‍♂️

Feb 20, 3:07 PM
They couldn't have done it better. This whole episode explains the precious bond between the students and Koro sensei.

Feb 22, 1:29 AM

I loved it! It was so sad and i sobbed so hard.

Plus to be honest i wish Nagisa had more battles/maybe fought against the antagonist. They say he has the talent to kill but they only show it 4 (maybe 5) times. I wanted to see more T^T
Hi! Cyxnnn here..

Be my freind? Lol idk

Apr 2, 7:36 AM

Been some time since I've watched the finale but I in retrospective I think it's the sadest anime episode I've ever seen, at least in the top 3.
And it shouldn't be farfetched to say that it could easily get into anyone's top 10 sadest episodes-list.

Apr 28, 10:44 PM

tag yourself...

i was Muramatsu
✧・゚:* space is the place *:・゚✧

May 11, 3:59 PM
Very emotional Episode,
I cried when he was taking the final attendance. RIP kiro sensei You'll never be forgotten

May 15, 10:24 AM

Perhaps, I cried. I cried like a bitch. I could forgive the disappointment I felt from the last episode because they did this one so beautifully. I already started tearing up during the final roll call. Koro-sensei saying their names one by one really gave me flashbacks to all the good times they spent together as a class. Seeing Itona and Karma actually showing those emotions and crying really showed how much impact Koro-sensei had to the class. Even Irina cried and Karasuma couldn't hold back the pain in his expressions. Seeing Koro-sensei's empty uniform was really painful. You did well Koro-sensei. You've nurtured a whole class into being better people and influencing people's lives in a positive way. This was such an emotional episode. It was obvious that it would come to this but actually seeing it happen is so saddening.

This looked like the final episode but I'm very glad it isn't. I don't want an open ending. The plot is basically finished at this point but I think it's still too soon or abrupt to end it at this stage. The final episode is probably going to be an epilogue and letting us see how the class is doing after the events that happened.

Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]