Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Post New Reply
Poll: Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 24 Discussion

Sep 4, 2016 9:55 PM

I finished the series off 2 days off... and I'm super depressed. I haven't mourned for an anime character for a long time (but I've never mourned this hard). Seriously I was already wiffling and sniffling the whole ep but when Nagisa cried, I bawled my eyes so darn hard, I'm pretty sure the neighbours from both sides heard me.

Even slice of life animes don't hit me as hard as this, honestly best anime of the year for me. TT_____TT

Sep 5, 2016 6:03 PM

Very powerful episode, honestly didn't expect that much feels ;(

6/5

Sep 6, 2016 4:33 AM

I loved it, I cried, I loved it some more.
Ansatsu Kyoshitsu has been my favourite series in quite some time, and this feels like an apt culmination of all the fun and feels it gave me.
There is still episode 25 left and I'm looking forward to it.

Sep 7, 2016 1:24 PM
I cried my heart out for 20 minutes straigt, I never would have imagined that a fictional tentacle monster's death would cause me so much sorrow.
This anime is definitely getting a 10 from me.

Sep 7, 2016 8:44 PM
melancolico end , really did not know what would happen until it happened , students of the E3 class despediendose of his mentor and friend in tears and under the cloak of a beautiful song.
There was no better way to crown this great series

Sep 10, 2016 3:39 PM

I'm surprised Korosensei didn't pull something at the last second like normal. ... there's another episode!

The roll-call was a bit long...

I don't follow the threads I post in. Message me if you want my attention.

Sep 12, 2016 10:12 AM

This episode was too much for me to handle, I cried like a baby and I don't care. Farewell Koro-Sensei ;_;

Sep 14, 2016 5:54 AM

OMG. I very rarely cry because of an anime or a movie or a drama. But at that scene when Nagisa pierced his heart and then that song began, my eyes started watering and was brimmed with tears until the song ends... That moment was beautifully animated and beautifully done. Sayonara, Korosensei...

Now I need to get myself a piece of tissue paper... Ah my feels TT___TT

Sep 14, 2016 4:56 PM

Good episode. I guess I forgot they still had to kill Korosensei XD The final attendance was a good idea but dragged on for a bit too long IMO. I didn't know Karma was student #1! :O Well, he's #1 in my heart too ;P The song that was going on at the end was nice too, fit really well with everything. Leaving everyone the yearbook and advice lol, that's so like Korosensei XD Nagisa killing him with a smile on his face and saying goodbye was exactly how I imagined it, and so it went :O thought it was nice how they "graduated" the assassination classroom with the school graduation ahead and the chalkboard at the end of the ED was nice too :P Eager to see how this will be wrapped up in the last episode :3
Modified by EvianBubble, Sep 14, 2016 5:00 PM

Sep 17, 2016 7:35 PM

I cried ... That glowing particles of Koro-sensei and then when everyone cried, made me cried too ....
It must be hard for Nagisa to be one who pulled the trigger ...

Sep 18, 2016 1:00 AM
I don't want to live on this planet anymore I don't want to I want to die fk my life

Want to die / 5

Sep 21, 2016 4:33 PM

Fuck me that was some sappy bullshit. That roll call dragged on too.

Seriously people, get a grip on yourselves.

Sep 28, 2016 4:18 PM

Heyyy let's goooo, FEELSFUCKINGBADMAN T_T ! Great ep, too long passing one by one students but I guess It was necessary, still, almost cried like shit.
This season was pretty good overall, way higher than the first one.

Oct 14, 2016 10:51 AM
i cried so bloody hard its not even funny omg my eyes are so red and puffy thank God no can see me rn :(((, the hardest i cried before this was when michael scott left the office LOL

i swear the ability for people to be so emotionally attached to fictional characters is so mind boggling and im going to binge-watching this anime

//btw first post LOL idk how these things rly work so yeah haha

Oct 14, 2016 5:05 PM

Just when I thought it was over, Koro-sensei had to start calling names. This broke me ahh the tears won't stop T___T Emotional episode, I wasn't prepared ; ;

Oct 25, 2016 8:51 AM

Man, seeing Nagisa openly weep like that is…hard to watch. ;-;

Such a sad moment in the show.

Nov 11, 2016 11:00 PM

Chief-Cheesecake said:
Just when I thought it was over, Koro-sensei had to start calling names. This broke me ahh the tears won't stop T___T Emotional episode, I wasn't prepared ; ;
It definitely caught me off guard, that really brought some water to my eyes... RIP Koro-sensei

Nov 21, 2016 9:27 PM

One of the most beautiful episodes of any anime I have come across. Cried like a true monster with all of my emotions poured into it. ;_;

Even at death he wiped the tears off of his students as they fell asleep in the classroom. Couldn't have done a true teacher-like thing any better.

Thanks for the memories, Koro-sensei. :')

Dec 30, 2016 3:05 AM

; _ ; ; _ ; ; _ ; ; _ ;

Koro-sensei was killed!!! Is death!!! Tearful episode!!!! melodramatic episode!!!

; _ ; ; _ ; ; _ ; ; _ ;
Hello, my litte boy!

Dec 31, 2016 6:03 AM

:...(

R.I.P Koro-sensei it was an amazing ride, great episode well directed. The roll call got me and I'm still backed up of course but I'm over emtional anyway. This episode is one of those episodes that just elevates the anime to a higher level. This season has been full of so much far and joy that it just made this scene harder.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]

Jan 2, 5:14 PM
Waller said:
don't like this season, 5
So I'm the only one who doesn't feel anything from this episode. This entire assassination was pointless and all the matters about the psychological trauma that the kids could have if they didn't kill him was so stupid that I don't know what to say. The last saga was totally nosense, those bad guys weren't with the government but still they menage to infiltrate while there was an antioctopus barrier. Nagisa not only was useless, but he didn't care that kayano was killed too
"sensei, kayano is dead... oh well, but you have won =D"
However he cryes like a baby for killing the sensei, what a moron
And now 15 minutes to see all the class, worst than last episode of mayoiga
Following the logic of this show there was a way to live for koro sensei too: they've said that the laser could kill his crystalized form, but there's no way that the shield was so strong too or they could have killed him in the first season if this was so easy, so they should had at least try to escape with him but no, he had to die for plot reasons

It's possible that they would be able to smuggle his crystallized form outside the barrier, but he remains immobile once he does that, and as soon as the students entered, they were ambushed and had to fight it out. The result of the fight was to expend Korosensei's entire energy, and since his crystallization is a result of concentrating his energy, I doubt he would be able to enter that form at that point, having used pretty much all energy he had left.

As for why tentacleguy could enter, I agree its a plothole since its not explained, but it could very well be that he was simply different from Korosensei. That scientist guy had a whole year to work on improving and adapting the tentacles, with a lot of data gathered from Itona and research as well.

Jan 8, 5:13 AM

Finally got around to marathon this show and WOW this episode was something else.

Lelouch0202 said:
Absolutely amazing and emotional episode,Cried like a little kid. T.T

The final kill was just poignantly beautiful. From the final attendance to Nagisa yelling to kill Koro-sensei and eventually being calmed down and subtly stabbing Koro-sensei in the heart and sensei eventually disintegrating. That was just.... I have no words :(

Couldn't help but cry when the entire class started crying ;.;
The bond shared by the students and their teacher was truly something special.

Koro-sensei best teacher ever!

I want a copy of that Koro-sensei's rules to live by XD

I couldn't agree more with this. Besides the above reasons, the music they used & his final speech in between that final roll call also added to what got me. It's been awhile since a show has made me feel for a character to the point that their final farewell has brought me to that level of tears. Was glad that they gave him his final wish (since he knew there was no way to escape & he had long accepted his fate) instead of the laser doing the dirty work. It made things more full circle that way. It also was probably what would keep their bond with each other strong. And I also agree I would like to see a copy of that rule book as well as that yearbook both were probably very interesting & had some hilarious things in them. :D Very well done episode.

Feb 9, 4:44 AM

I admit that i actually cried that budget that feels :(

Feb 14, 5:49 AM
I cried,Oh god that was so sadT_T,I haven't cried that hard in a LONG time. From beginning to end, it was beautiful...Simply beautiful.♡

Mar 13, 1:00 PM
To be honest, there are only a few animes which had made me cry till date. Among them, I'd be, undoubtedly place "Ansatsu Kyoushitsu" in the place of Number One. I know this might sound odd, but I haven't completed reading the manga yet, since I was hooked up with the anime first. But man, so much feels in this particular episode, that no matter how many times I do the rewatching, it never failed to bring tears to my eyes. Koro-sensei was an extraordinary mentor-figure, and he didn't deserve to die. With the 1% chance of him going berserk and blasting the earth, he could've persued his dream (I think it was about travelling around the world or something like that.) for some more.
But also, I'm happy how much the students have changed during the whole school year under his guidance, and after this memorable assassination, I'm sure that it has set such a milestone on their graduation day which will continue to influence in every chapter of their future.

Apr 1, 6:48 AM

I realized that I have no idea who any of those characters are. I guess this is why I shouldn't have waited a year to finish this anime. Oh well.

This anime was pretty good, though the second season got kinda boring at times. And I really have no idea why they gave up on saving Koro sense so easily.

I guess I was also one of the few people who didn't cry.
your waifu is shit

Apr 2, 11:19 PM

I bawled my eyes out.
hi

Apr 4, 1:03 PM

i will not cry because i am an emotionless soulless husk
i will not cry i cannot cry don't make me cry i'm an emotionless soulless husk
i will not cry these are not tears i'm an emotionless soulless husk
not crying not crying not crying i'm fine i'm emotionless what's an emotion haha i have no idea what even are tears how could i possibly be crying when i don't even know what tears are damn it

Apr 19, 5:00 PM
When he was doing the roll-call I had to check if I hadn't accidentally slowed down the player, that's how long it took. Didn't recognize half of the characters either.

Did find it funny how Nagisa just came strolling out of the school building offering to be the one to kill him while everyone was busy holding him down.

Apr 22, 2:25 PM

Lol. I cried like hell... I cried like them, seriously.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

May 10, 12:28 AM

I cried more than during the ending of Muv-Luv Alternative and even Clannad. This goes down as one of he most moving episodes of anything I've ever watched.

May 23, 5:07 PM

i havent felt this sad since gurren lagann ending...i watched it over 7 years ago.
i was rushing animes just for the watch...i wasnt excepting to feel that much.
i almost cried here, this is something i havent done in more then 7 years....
this episode hit me like a truck
i got no gif for my signature..... imagine some cool swords clashing and light and fighting everywhere!

May 26, 6:24 PM

I went from just shedding tears to straight out bawling. Actually, tears are falling as I'm typing this.

Jun 3, 2:32 AM
Nerdy Nurse

I cried. Good fucking job.

Jun 4, 12:05 PM

"I am really disappointed with the ending. Because it's like telling me to give up even if you have less than 1% possibility to live. The low possibility is still a possibility."
only problem, you have 1% chance of wiping out the entire humanity, which is pretty high, and you can't ask to people to understand to not give up.
1 person with superpowers that you don't know VS 1% chance of destroying the human race.
Final Fantasy VII is a shitty game.

Jun 4, 12:07 PM

Here I am thinking Korro-sensei was invincible (;_;)

About me
If you have the time...

Anime List
Not updated
Manga List
Not updated

Jun 12, 11:38 PM

heart is in pieces, ty koro sensei
Modified by Pupu-Hotpot, Jun 12, 11:45 PM

Jun 16, 9:12 PM

Sobbing uncontrollably. I can't believe he grew on me so much, he was an amazing teacher. A part of me just died.

Jul 20, 1:08 AM

RIP Koro-sensei ;A; at least now he can be with his beloved Yukimura-sensei Q___Q
Modified by Kokoro_Inuzuka, Jul 20, 1:28 AM

Jul 26, 3:26 AM
Ugh why. I knew this series was going to be bittersweet but I watched it anyway. I cried along with those kids.

I always thought it was cruel to make the kids kill their beloved teacher. And I still don't know what he was trying to teach them by making them do it. The next episode should hopefully be a bit happier.

Aug 3, 8:51 PM

No anime has ever moved me to tears like this has
Immahnoob said:
They say Jesus walked on water.
People are made out of 79% water.
I can walk on people.
So I am 79% Jesus.
Sourire said:
I once fucked an apple pie.

Aug 11, 1:17 PM

First time I ever cried so hard to an anime. Or was it second 「(゚ペ) .. oh well
Modified by ajayy, Aug 13, 6:51 PM

Yesterday, 1:18 PM

Just finished watching ..i dont remember the last time i cried for 20 minutes nonstop.
So happy and so damn sad at the same time...

Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]