Forum Settings
Forums

Incest, but actually not blood-related simblings...

New
Jun 22, 2016 6:22 AM

Feb 2015
There are many "unique" type of relationship in anime, such ass
Lesbian/Yuri. A relationship between girls.
Gay/Yaoi. A relationship between Boys
Son/Daugther with Mother/Father. I don't know what it's called.
===================================
EVEN a relationship between human and animal.
AND EVEN a relationship between your own self. for example: You got teleported to the exact same world, or you can called it pararel world where the other you, are exist too. so there are two of you in that pararel world. you met yourself in that world, love eachother, and fuck eachother. And that is called "Selfcest"
but these two aren't exist in anime, maybe ?

But that's not my point right now.
I sometimes see a relationship, Incest, in anime, but in the end, they aren't actually a blood-related simblings. now, what is that called ? is it still called incest ? or another new category ? Incest, but not blood-related. i mean, in a family they are officially bother and sister, but actually they aren't blood-related simblings, is that still called incest ?
Example for that kind of incest:
Warning : Big spoiler. See at your own risk.

sorry for bad english btw.
YizelTroJun 22, 2016 8:18 AM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 22, 2016 6:25 AM

Nov 2013
Different boiological mother and different father in my opinion just isn't incest.
Jun 22, 2016 6:26 AM
Aug 2015
Tevens said:
There are many "unique" type of relationship in anime, such ass ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Lesbian/Yuri. A relationship between girls.
Gay/Yaoi. A relationship between Boys
EVEN a relationship between human and animal.
AND EVEN a relationship between your own self. for example: You got teleported to the exact same world, or you can called it pararel world where the other you, are exist too. so there are two of you in that pararel world. you met yourself in that world, love eachother, and fuck eachother. And that is called "Selfcest"

But that's not my point right now.
I sometimes see a relationship, Incest, in anime, but in the end, they aren't actually a blood-related simblings. now, what is that called ? is it still called incest ? or another new category ? Incest, but not blood-related. i mean, in a family they are officially bother and sister, but actually they aren't blood-related simblings, is that still called incest ?

its just normal shit, but some people will call it incest.(for fetish reasons or bigotry)
ie_above11DJun 22, 2016 6:31 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 22, 2016 6:30 AM
Aug 2015
doom19876 said:
Different boiological mother and different father in my opinion just isn't incest.

agree shows like kiss X sis is a perfect example
Jun 22, 2016 6:33 AM

Jul 2013
If they are not blood related, it's not incest. It's not like they are related or something.
Jun 22, 2016 6:45 AM

Mar 2015
incest desn't necessary inbreeding, but every inbreeding is always incest...

if you found sexual inuendo in someone that supposed not because both of individual should be close relationship but not in sexual way can be considered incest in some culture... but if you found sexual inuendo in someone that has close bood relation, then no matter what it is, that incest...

personaly:

incest in fiction is okay, since nobody got actually affected IRL.. still find it gross if they have kids thou

but incest IRL is something that even scintificaly proven to be bad...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jun 22, 2016 6:52 AM

Nov 2009
Tevens said:

Parental incest.

Tevens said:

Wikipedia says it can still be called incest: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incest
Wikipedia said:

Incest is sexual activity between family members or close relatives.[1][2] This typically includes sexual activity between people in a consanguineous relationship (blood relations), and sometimes those related by affinity, such as individuals of the same household, step relatives, those related by adoption or marriage, or members of the same clan or lineage.[3]

Tevens said:
Example for that kind of incest:
Warning : Big spoiler. See at your own risk.

Sword Art Online is an interesting example. Suguha isn't actually Kirito's sister. But she is still his cousin. But Japanese think it's okay if they're cousins. But Suguha and Kirito don't.
Jun 22, 2016 6:58 AM

Nov 2008
The term you're looking for is cop out. It's usually disappointing, pretending it's incest when they're not related by blood. Just go all the way with the taboo.

Jun 22, 2016 7:02 AM

Mar 2015
flannan said:
Sword Art Online is an interesting example. Suguha isn't actually Kirito's sister. But she is still his cousin. But Japanese think it's okay if they're cousins. But Suguha and Kirito don't.
IIRC, cousin relationship still get negative view in japanese society...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jun 22, 2016 7:06 AM

Feb 2016
It's called normal relationship I guess, is not incest unless you are blood related.
This is my signature
Jun 22, 2016 7:14 AM

Jul 2014
Kuma said:

There's no harm if they don't have kid though.
Jun 22, 2016 7:19 AM

Mar 2015
Gensan said:
Kuma said:

There's no harm if they don't have kid though.
i know, but that part is what is hard... not even gay couple don't want to have biological kids... also don't secure if accident happened that must lead them to use abortion, which lead another sensitive topic... preventing is better than actually happened..
Jun 22, 2016 7:23 AM

Feb 2015
I'm pretty sure it's called pseudo-incest(not related by blood). Someone correct me if I'm wrong!
Jun 22, 2016 7:25 AM

Mar 2015
I guess it's not incest unless you are blood related. You can get with 8 siblings but not blood related characters in Fire Emblem Fates [Game]
“Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth. But the world isn't perfect, and the law is incomplete..." -Alphonse Elric

"Then and now, what I protect has never changed!" -Sakata Gintoki

I'll take anything like The Pet Girl of Sakurasou. Anything as good as that.
Jun 22, 2016 7:26 AM

Feb 2015
@flannan
if wiki say so, then from now, i will think about it as an incest relationship. cause, it kinda confused me a bit somehow, when they aren't a blood-related simblings.
i think about it again, Incest is actually a pretty complicated relationship xD
YizelTroJun 22, 2016 7:32 AM
Jun 22, 2016 7:34 AM

Jun 2015
Tevens said:

lmao, I've never heard of this. Has this actually happened in an anime?
Jun 22, 2016 7:40 AM

Feb 2015
Cosmetify said:
Tevens said:

so far, no. i have watched around 500 more anime, and there are more than 500 anime exist, so maybe it exist....
it would be kinda funny if the main character, a boy, teleported to another world, and met his other self, but FORTUNATELY, his other self, is a girl. and that's when the absurd selfcest romance begin xD
Jun 22, 2016 7:46 AM

Jun 2015
I believe the term is pseudo-incest.
Jun 22, 2016 7:54 AM
Nov 2014
Tevens said:
Cosmetify said:

so far, no. i have watched around 500 more anime, and there are more than 500 anime exist, so maybe it exist....
it would be kinda funny if the main character, a boy, teleported to another world, and met his other self, but FORTUNATELY, his other self, is a girl. and that's when the absurd selfcest romance begin xD

Then why did you say that it's present in anime? I only read the thread in order to find an anime like that.
Jun 22, 2016 8:00 AM

Oct 2014
Sometimes they're half siblings though, which is basically the same thing as cousins but a little bit closer. The "we're not actually related" clause actually doesn't work as incest is defined by human relationships not blood relations. You can have sex with your long lost sister who you never knew existed and it would be less incestual than having sex with your step sister who you grew up.
Jun 22, 2016 8:04 AM

Sep 2015
If they aren't blood related then it isn't incest. Many anime use it to appear like they're treading water in dangerous territories by including a taboo but don't actually go all the way with it. They include the fetish side of it without actually incurring any of the negative aspects of it. Bit of a cop-out, really.
It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether!
It's an entirely different kind of flying.
Jun 22, 2016 8:10 AM
Jan 2015
If they aren't blood related, then its not incest, simple as that.

About Mahouka,its more complicated than that @Tevens

Plus there is still a chance they won't be romantically paired together at the end, so I wouldn't even label it as an incest story.
My Queens

Jun 22, 2016 8:17 AM

Feb 2015
cookies0 said:
Tevens said:

Then why did you say that it's present in anime? I only read the thread in order to find an anime like that.

sorry, my mistake. the two from the bottom are not exist in anime, maybe.
i'll fix it. sorry m8.
Jun 22, 2016 8:19 AM

May 2008
It's pseudo-incest, but really it has another name: bullshit. Either actually do the incest thing (which is gross but hey, people can do it), or don't fucking bother.

I'm more okay with the "our parents are now married and we're living together oh god what we like each other" kind than the "HAHA turns out they're not actually related!!!!!" kind, whether or not the reveal is at the beginning of the show or at the end. It's especially stupid when only the audience knows or only one sibling knows. Ugh, fuck off with that half-assed shit. (Looking at you, Oniichan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki ja Nain dakara ne!!...)
Jun 22, 2016 8:27 AM

Jul 2015
I think that type of relationship is called "the anime/manga creators wanted the characters to end up together, but they didn't want to make it wrong so at the last second they swerved and we find out that the characters aren't technically related by blood"

Bs move
Jun 22, 2016 8:29 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
It's a wuss move and nothing but bullshit. Like either you have the hots for screwing your sister or you find the notion gross. Why would you intentionally create some lame compromise that doesn't fully please anyone? For fiction it's meaningless
Jun 22, 2016 8:34 AM

Oct 2013
If you aint blood related, it aint incest. End of discussion.
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now
Jun 22, 2016 8:40 AM

Sep 2014
Non-blood relations e.g. Adopted or step siblings are referred to as incest but legal in most countries.

Half siblings is illegal In most places and homosexual incest is legal in most places even if gay marriage isn't legal in many.

Self-cest could definitely be an interesting concept XD need something based on Robert Heinlein's all you zombies paradox, would be amusing to read reactions at least

Jun 22, 2016 8:42 AM

Oct 2015
A lot of people here are saying blood related... Well in my society ita incest only if direct descendant aur direct ascendant or bro/sis is involved.
Cousins is not incest...
And oh the sister of ur mother is also incest apparently in our society

~This world is a cruel place~
Jun 22, 2016 8:59 AM

May 2016
daAmazinFatB0y said:
it is, check flannan's post
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1525182#msg46591085
Jun 22, 2016 9:08 AM

Oct 2013
Kofrine said:
daAmazinFatB0y said:

Its not actual incest though. Your not fucking the same sibling that also came out of your mother's pussy or at least fucking a half sibling that has your father's blood flowing through their veins.

If you aint blood related then it aint incest.
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
Jun 22, 2016 9:16 AM

May 2016
daAmazinFatB0y said:
Kofrine said:

Its not actual incest though. Your not fucking the same sibling that also came out of your mother's pussy or at least fucking a half sibling that has your father's blood flowing through their veins.

Source?
Please don't say your own head.
Thanks
Jun 22, 2016 9:20 AM

Oct 2013
Kofrine said:
daAmazinFatB0y said:

Source?
Thanks

Da hell would I need a source for? Yeah its my head.
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
Jun 22, 2016 9:23 AM

May 2016
daAmazinFatB0y said:
Kofrine said:
Source?
Thanks

because i linked you to what support my claim while you don't.
Jun 22, 2016 9:27 AM

Nov 2015
Sounds like a cop out where the writers go "oh wait did we say that they're directly related? lol IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO here have a ship"..
Jun 22, 2016 9:34 AM

Mar 2015
Kuma said:
flannan said:
IIRC, cousin relationship still get negative view in japanese society...
Eh.. But as far as I remember, none of anime that I have seen against cousin relationship. And some of them were supporting that idea. Sankarea for an example.
This salad is salty favored
Jun 22, 2016 9:36 AM

Oct 2013
Kofrine said:
daAmazinFatB0y said:

Wikipedia ain't a credible source and honestly its based on laws, not common sense. If they ain't blood related then parents either get a divorce or if the sibling is adopted then unadopt it and its back to regular old I wanna fuck this person mentality.

The pieces of paper are the ones that make em siblings by law or if you want "the parents love". Reality however is if you take those papers away then its just a guy n a girl living together. Childhood friends n shit, unless they became siblings much later in life.

Completely different if your Brother or sister are your BLOOD related siblings. That cannot be changed no matter what, law has nothing to do with that.

I shouldn't have to give you a source to tell you that dude. Now if you don't agree with that then ain't nuttin I can do about it.
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
Jun 22, 2016 10:06 AM

May 2016
daAmazinFatB0y said:
Kofrine said:

Wikipedia ain't a credible source and honestly its based on laws, not common sense. If they ain't blood related then parents either get a divorce or if the sibling is adopted then unadopt it and its back to regular old I wanna fuck this person mentality.

The pieces of paper are the ones that make em siblings by law or if you want "the parents love". Reality however is if you take those papers away then its just a guy n a girl living together. Childhood friends n shit, unless they became siblings much later in life.

Completely different if your Brother or sister are your BLOOD related siblings. That cannot be changed no matter what, law has nothing to do with that.

I shouldn't have to give you a source to tell you that dude. Now if you don't agree with that then ain't nuttin I can do about it.
But incest isnt just about sexual relationship of blood related, but sexual relationship of closely related person
You can check other dictionary too.
Jun 22, 2016 10:09 AM

Feb 2015
daAmazinFatB0y said:
Kofrine said:

thanks m8.
i was a little bit confuse with that wiki source. but that explanation satisfy me. so to sums it up; Officially they are simblings, cause of "law". Technically, with common sense, it isn't incest. i felt something was a little bit off, so it kinda took me a while to realize it. lol, i was almost keep following what wiki said lol.
Jun 22, 2016 10:10 AM

Oct 2013
Kofrine said:
daAmazinFatB0y said:

But incest isnt just about sexual relationship of blood related, but sexual relationship of closely related person

Defiine close related.

Fggyrtgfuhhkkvgdt
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
Jun 22, 2016 10:12 AM

Feb 2015
Kofrine said:
daAmazinFatB0y said:

nah m8.
wiki said:
those related by adoption or marriage

incest in general is a sexual relationship between blood related brother and sister. if they aren't blood related, it's just a normal relationship.
YizelTroJun 22, 2016 10:16 AM
Jun 22, 2016 10:12 AM

May 2016
daAmazinFatB0y said:
Kofrine said:

Defiine close related.

Fggyrtgfuhhkkvgdt
as that wiki said.

adfsdfasdfsasdfd
Jun 22, 2016 10:13 AM

Oct 2013
Tevens said:
daAmazinFatB0y said:

thanks m8.
i was a little bit confuse with that wiki source. but that explanation satisfy me. so to sums it up; Officially they are simblings, cause of "law". Technically, with common sense, it isn't incest. i felt something was a little bit off, so it kinda took me a while to realize it. lol, i was almost keep following what wiki said lol.

Lol. I'm glad it solved your problem.
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
Jun 22, 2016 10:14 AM

May 2016
Tevens said:
Kofrine said:

nah m8.
wiki said:
those related by adoption or marriage

incest in general is a sexual relationship between blood related brother and sister. if they aren't blood related, it's just a normal relationship.
see? adoption got no blood related, but still considered as incest.
Jun 22, 2016 10:16 AM

Feb 2015
Kofrine said:
Tevens said:

nah m8.

like @daAmazinFatB0y said, all wiki said is only according to law. if you put that law aside, it's just a normal relationship.
i mean, if they are officially became family even tho they were not blood related, it wasn't incest. but that is according to law. but in common sense, that is not an incest. that is just a normal relationship. y'know what i mean right ? if you see it with law in mind, obvious you would think it's an incest. but if you think it in a very simple way, with a common sense, it's no incest at all because incest is a sexual realtionship between "blood related" simbling. what wiki said is only according to law or official family POV.

Edit:
or more easy way to see the difference, Wiki said according to law, but "scientifically" it is not incest.
YizelTroJun 22, 2016 10:21 AM
Jun 22, 2016 10:18 AM
Feb 2015
DoctorSexy said:
doom19876 said:

agree shows like kiss X sis is a perfect example

this guys are so Dam right different biological father or mother isn't incest
Jun 22, 2016 10:28 AM

Oct 2013
Tevens said:
Kofrine said:

like @daAmazinFatB0y said, all wiki said is only according to law. if you put that law aside, it's just a normal relationship.
i mean, if they are officially became family even tho they were not blood related, it wasn't incest. but that is according to law. but in common sense, that is not an incest. that is just a normal relationship. y'know what i mean right ? if you see it with law in mind, obvious you would think it's an incest. but if you think it in a very simple way, with a common sense, it's no incest at all because incest is a sexual realtionship between "blood related" simbling. what wiki said is only according to law or official family POV.

Exactly what he said. Its what law made it out to be. Its not real incest. Doesn't matter if someone is living in the same house. If thet aren't blood related then its just a guy n a girl living together and thats that.

Your wiki is strictly talking about the laws point of view. Obviously feelings and how people are brought up in a household comes into play so if they don't feel that way then all is cool but if they do then theres Notting wrong with it since they do not share the same blood or half the same blood. Half bloods are not cool and is still incest.
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
Jun 22, 2016 10:31 AM

May 2016
Tevens said:
Kofrine said:

Edit:
or more easy way to see the difference, Wiki said according to law, but "scientifically" it is not incest.
it's the opposite tbh.
Incest is about that law.
But blood related is just happened to prove closely related relation without the paper.

of course if we're talking about harm factor, only blood related that is bad. but didnt we talk about incest as whole here?
Jun 22, 2016 10:32 AM

Oct 2013
Kofrine said:
Tevens said:

nah m8.

Let's put it like this

Law Sense= Incest
Common Sense= Not incest.

*clap clap clap* yay, we all win! Woohoo, lets party!
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
Jun 22, 2016 10:33 AM

Oct 2013
Kofrine said:
Tevens said:

Edit:
it's the opposite tbh.
Incest is about that law.
But blood related is just happened to prove closely related relation without the paper.

of course if we're talking about harm factor, only blood related that is bad.

Da fuq??????????????????????????

Edit: last part I agree with.
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» What will be the next KyoAni project? Tell me your thoughts.

Pinoffin - 2 hours ago

33 by Hitagi__Furude »»
4 minutes ago

» Who are your enemies in the anime industry/fanbase?

Catalano - 1 hour ago

8 by LSSJ_Gaming »»
5 minutes ago

» Has the isekai bubble finally burst ( 1 2 )

EastIndiaCompany - Apr 23

65 by Gator »»
7 minutes ago

» Attack on skibidi toilet (attack on Titan story but with skibidi toilet)

Cyborgium - Yesterday

5 by Nemo_Niemand »»
19 minutes ago

» Does being an anime fan make you proud or embarassed?

BuddhaIsBetter - Apr 22

45 by Pokitaru »»
22 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.