Forum Settings
Forums

Incest, but actually not blood-related simblings...

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 23, 2016 10:36 AM
Mar 2016
I still call it incest, because blood relation or not it's pretty much illegal to have sexual relations with siblings, parents, or any other direct family members. And it's not legal to marry your legally bound sibling as far as I know
Jun 23, 2016 10:46 PM

Nov 2015
If both of you have different parents (as in both parents are different) it isn't incest. Simple as that. Cousins are off limits as well...
Jun 23, 2016 10:48 PM

Sep 2009
Oh, this isn't a recommendation thread?
Dafuq did I just read? Grammatically incomprehensible.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Jun 24, 2016 12:20 AM

Jun 2016
If they aren't related by blood, than it's not incest...
SIGNATURE NOT FOUND

Jun 24, 2016 1:05 AM

Nov 2008
Incest between stepsiblings is called stepincest. Duh.

Also kinda unrelated but I dislike when they have siblincest going on for some while and suddenly they pull the lame adopted card. If you're going to do that then tell me from the start, not when the relationship got good because then it just feels like getting kicked on the nuts.

And even then OreImo still fails because it involves Kirino. Can't find incest appealing when the reward is someone rude and uncute.
Jun 24, 2016 2:24 AM
Jun 2015
To me non blood related siblings can still be considered incest, but I would only call it that if they had been raised together for all of their lives and not just thrown together as teenagers. I think that brother conflict is a great example of this. They have all just been forced to live together and it's to the extent that one of them had been in love with her before they became siblings. There is nothing incestuous about that.
Jun 24, 2016 3:30 AM

Apr 2014
Nope, It can't ever be considered as incest. It's only a term for blood related relations, even on relatives.
I'll just give an example to this. What if You are in a relationship with a guy or a girl then you found out your parents was lovers in the past?
Like your father and her mother, then they are both widowed, then found out about it, then decided to get married?
What would you do in that situation? And It's even worst if you are already married couple. Then that happens.
Haters always gonna hate.
Jun 24, 2016 3:41 AM

Dec 2015
Selfcest?There's something like that?I'm not that surprised though, this is the anime world we're talking about, everything is possible
Anyway, I think that as long as they see each other as brother and sister or a family member, it can be counted as incest, because you are literally having sex with a person who you believe is a member of your family
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jun 24, 2016 10:34 AM

Mar 2016
I dont think it counts as incest if theyre not blood related
Jul 26, 2016 8:17 AM

Oct 2015
I really don't mind incest, I might even say I like... Ok I love it. It gives a more unique look to it IF only they focus on it more. I have a sister, too, but I don't mind. And to be honest, I don't care if you're blood related or not, the important factor is your relationship with each other. It's plausible to see your father killing his own son with no remorse. Relationship stands above all in a couple/lover no matter who they are.

π”šπ”žπ”«π”«π”ž 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠π”₯ 𝔢𝔬𝔲,
π”šπ”žπ”«π”±π”¦π”«' 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱π”₯ π”žπ”©π”© π”ͺ𝔢 π”ͺ𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱

Jul 26, 2016 8:24 AM

Jan 2016
Mentally it is incest, but physically it isn't
Jul 26, 2016 8:28 AM

Jun 2016
If they are not blood related i think its not incest.
Aug 20, 2017 2:18 PM
Oct 2016
What you are searching for is called inseki
Aug 20, 2017 2:28 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
It's not real wincest unless they're blood related. It doesn't count, it doesn't matter, and there is nothing binding them. Step-siblings are in no way wincest. Like, it's not even debatable, they're not even related in any way except because their parents married after they already had children with others, so they are related by a piece of fucking paper that says "their parents are married to each other." They can view themselves being siblings all they want but they're not blood related and that distinction will always exist. Doesn't help that step-siblings are usually just a way to try and circumvent censorship, as far as I know.

So what this is called:

ie_above11D said:

I sometimes see a relationship, Incest, in anime, but in the end, they aren't actually a blood-related simblings. now, what is that called ?

Is bullshit.

it's not even just a minor change, it's an entirely different product and type of relationship and the fact shit like Eromanga has the audacity to present itself as being siscon is fucking disgusting
ManabanAug 20, 2017 2:36 PM

Aug 20, 2017 3:50 PM

Dec 2012
I think it's good because the inevitable child they create with all that unprotected sex will have less of a chance of having genetic defects.
KruszerAug 20, 2017 3:54 PM
"Laws exist only for those who cannot live without clinging onto them."
-Souske Aizen "Bleach"

Aug 20, 2017 4:08 PM
Jul 2018
I tend to call it disappointment, because those are my feelings towards that situation after shipping a wincest ship that turns out to not be wincest at all.

I cry everytime.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

62 by Adnash »»
2 minutes ago

» What anime do a lot of people consider to be one of the greatest that you think is just good?

arinthach - Yesterday

38 by r3v3l3v3l »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » Spring 2024 my fav anime lineup yet! What is your fav series that is going under the radar?

rohan121 - 2 hours ago

4 by Horizon248 »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » Hentai is the worst anime genre ever created. ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 17

85 by PostMahouShoujo »»
17 minutes ago

» Anime that low-testosterone males can't comprehend ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

69 by Caciulacdlac »»
45 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.