Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 2, 2008 2:54 PM
Jan 2008
What do you think's gonna happen to him? maybe he'll turn into a fox or somethin, i just made this thread cause' no one else had any threads...
"Forged in darkness with wheat harvested from Hell's half acre. Baked by Beelzabub; slathered with mayonnaise beaten from the evil eggs of dark chickens, force-fed to dogs by the hands of a one-eyed madman. Cheese boiled from the rancid utters of fanged cows. Layered with 666 separate meats from an animal which has maggots for blood."
ATHF
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 19, 2008 11:33 AM

Apr 2008
renjikuchiki1 said:
What do you think's gonna happen to him? maybe he'll turn into a fox or somethin, i just made this thread cause' no one else had any threads...

i dont know. isnt he only a fox when she has possessed him? im sure thats going to come in a bit later, and maybe there will be some fights when Kouta and Chizuru are fused.
Jun 4, 2008 6:58 AM

Mar 2008
i know one thing... he'll definately be with chizuru and nozomu like hell.... so much echhiness is coming in his life....(i kinda envy with a little pity him... in his situation and all)....about the fox thing... it's just because of chizuru is possessing him....
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» which couple do you like best?

tounoyaboys - Jun 4, 2008

1 by Kaminoyouni »»
Jun 8, 2009 10:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.