Forum Settings
Forums

TV Anime 'Saiki Kusuo no Ψ Nan' Announces Additional Cast and Theme Song

Jun 19, 2016 4:27 PM
News Team
Pocky Priestess

This year's 29th issue of Shueisha's Weekly Shounen Jump magazine reveals four additional cast members and theme song for the upcoming Summer 2016 TV anime Saiki Kusuo no Ψ Nan.

Hanae Natsuki will sing the anime's opening theme song titled "Seishun wa Zankoku ja Nai" while six-member female idol group Dempagumi.inc will perform the ending theme song titled "Ψ desu I LIKE YOU."

The anime will have a "double broadcast." It will first air every Monday to Friday at 7:05 a.m. on TV Tokyo's Oha Suta program and then late-night as a five-episode compilation at 1:35 a.m. on TV Tokyo, TV Aichi, and TV Osaka. The anime's morning broadcast will premiere on July 4 while the late-night broadcast will premiere on July 11.

Cast
Aren Kuboyasu: Yoshimasa Hosoya (Haikyuu!!)
Chisato Mera: Maaya Uchida (Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!)
Makoto Teruhashi/Mugami Tooru: Tomoaki Maeno (Akatsuki no Yona)
Uryoku Chouno: Showtaro Morikubo (Yowamushi Pedal)

Source: Twitter
Modified by sevenPocky, Jun 19, 2016 11:03 PM
News Guidelines | Submit News (Complete article, no one-liners. For news tips, PM me or other news mods!)
Slow news reports? Don't worry, we know a scoop fast enough, but due to strict guidelines, we require confirmation from multiple independent sources.

Jun 19, 2016 4:34 PM

oh this going to be fun

i wonder how streaming services will broadcast it.

hopefully MAL doesn't give it 2 entries please

Jun 19, 2016 4:40 PM

Oh yay more Hosoya, the rest seem interesting too.

Jun 19, 2016 8:39 PM

i don't get something... so, how long the duration will be? how many episode in a cour?
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."

Jun 19, 2016 9:55 PM
News Team
Pocky Priestess

Kuma said:
i don't get something... so, how long the duration will be? how many episode in a cour?
It would be 5-minutes every morning (Monday to Friday) and 25-minutes as a compilation of all those every Monday, late-night. Also, they haven't announced the episode count yet. :)
News Guidelines | Submit News (Complete article, no one-liners. For news tips, PM me or other news mods!)
Slow news reports? Don't worry, we know a scoop fast enough, but due to strict guidelines, we require confirmation from multiple independent sources.

Jun 19, 2016 10:35 PM

sevenPocky said:
Kuma said:
It would be 5-minutes every morning (Monday to Friday) and 25-minutes as a compilation of all those every Monday, late-night. Also, they haven't announced the episode count yet. :)
thank for some clarification...

if the episode still not confirmed, really hope being long run... the original source also supporting for it...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."

Jun 20, 2016 4:13 AM

It reminds me the horrible first TV screening of Ulysses 31 in France.

Jun 20, 2016 6:20 AM

Rei366 said:

It reminds me the horrible first TV screening of Ulysses 31 in France.
i don't watch ulyses yet, but original source saiki actually support with short duration... TBH i will more amazed if it going to be full episode gintama style with full of fillers in between.. but this can works too..