Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jun 19, 2016 3:12 PM

Oct 2015
10/10 episode no doubt. My only complaint is that this episode kinda lacked comedy. The action and the animation were on point, gonna miss this show. Hopefully they will announce more seasons though.
"Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!"
Jun 19, 2016 3:12 PM
Jul 2015
I wonder if the weird guy thing will ever land on earth again
Jun 19, 2016 3:53 PM
Jun 2013
All Mighto!! That episode was intense!
Jun 19, 2016 4:11 PM

May 2015
All Might was awesome this episode! I loved his fight with Noumu. It was awesome seeing him try so hard despite his struggling. And I loved that Izuku, Bakugo, Todoroki, and Kirishima helped him out! It was cool seeing Noumu go flying through the clouds and then disappearing Team Rocket style. Like I said last week, I'm really going to miss this! Only one more episode left... I'm a bit tempted to read the manga.
Cross-country >>>>>>>>>>>> Every other sport
Jun 19, 2016 4:26 PM

Jan 2015
Jesus Christ this was superb, the adrenaline rush throughout the whole episode is insane
Jun 19, 2016 4:32 PM

Oct 2015
That was a fun episode!
Jun 19, 2016 4:50 PM

Sep 2013
that was Saitama vs Boros all over again..and god those OSTs are just perfect..
5/5
Jun 19, 2016 4:51 PM

Jun 2015
The animation was incredible in my opinion xD
The last fight between Noumu and All Might was personally the best part of the episode. I loved it, and this fight was probably even better in the anime than the fight of the manga in my opinion :P

Jun 19, 2016 4:57 PM

Mar 2015
AMAZING EPISODE !!! 5/5
Jun 19, 2016 5:08 PM

Jul 2015
That All Might fight was so hype!
5/5
Jun 19, 2016 5:37 PM

Mar 2011
The fight was awesome!
PLUS ULTRA!
Jun 19, 2016 5:57 PM

Sep 2012
That fight was awesome. I prefered this on anime over the manga. All Might is a beast.

5/5
Jun 19, 2016 6:13 PM

Jul 2015
Wwwwwwooooooooowwwwwww. How do you beat the strongest foes on the planet. Send them flying off the planet. This is not the first time I have seen this, but I never expect to see that. Truly a fitting end for Nomu.

Fantastic battle that I've been waiting a long time to finally see. And I was satisfied with the result. Another incredible episode, and just one more to go.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jun 19, 2016 8:09 PM

Nov 2014
That fight was so hype, I love it
Hi there
Jun 19, 2016 8:30 PM

Mar 2016
Episode. Was. Epic.

All Might is awesome. Seeing Deku, Bakugou, Todoroki, & Kirishima jump in to help was cool, though they didn't get to show off too much. I figure All Might is out of commission, so hopefully we get to see the other 4, especially Deku, go all out during the next episode against Handy-man & Portal guy.

I'm sad there's only going to be one more episode. Hopefully we get a 2nd season, & hopefully we get it soon.
Jun 19, 2016 9:08 PM

Jan 2011
Plus Ultra looked great,bummed were only going for 13 episodes for now?,this is where it all started to pick up !
Jun 19, 2016 10:21 PM

Nov 2014
I'll never understandd the logic behind telling the enemy all your plan, down to the tiniest detail like the type of ability you have. But anyway, that was a pretty intense episode, that last fist sure is pretty awesome. They did a really good job on the fighting scene.

Now that he reached his time limit, I wonder if the kids will know his secret too? And to think that next week will be the last ep... I guess I'll move on with the manga after next week...
Jun 19, 2016 10:31 PM
Aug 2012
cant wait for the next episode...

that was so epic :S
Jun 19, 2016 10:32 PM

Jan 2014
That was sensational. Not been pleased by a sequence like that in a while. I still sense tragedy approaching though.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Jun 19, 2016 10:36 PM
Jul 2018
The glacial pacing was getting to me but then

FALCON PUUUUUUNCH
Jun 19, 2016 11:17 PM

Jan 2014
holy fucking hype

10/10

Jun 19, 2016 11:54 PM

Oct 2014
All might is the MC of this one
Jun 20, 2016 12:40 AM

Jul 2011
I love how despite being so flashy, it still takes the time to do little things. Like how Deku lost balance and took a second to get a good block stance instead of just putting his arms up. And how the clouds dispersed when Nomu was sent flying.

And Kacchan's not a complete musclehead! I was surprised and grinning when he jumped in. Loved how he threatened the villain lolol.

That was epic af. Loved it.
Jun 20, 2016 3:14 AM

Feb 2016
This episode was the best in the series IMO. The fight between All Might and Nomu was the main attraction of the ep. and its one of the best anime fight that I've ever seen. Also the way Nomu was blown away to the sky reminded me of the way Team Rocket blasts off practically in every episode :P

I hope in the last episode of the season, we get to see Izuku perfect his Smash and team up with Bakugo to send the remaining two villains flying too.
Jun 20, 2016 3:30 AM

Mar 2011
Megumin said:
I wonder if the weird guy thing will ever land on earth again

To the infinity and beyond rofl.

Probably the best episode so far. 5/5.

Men are props on the stage of life, and no matter how tender, how exquisite…
A lie will remain a lie.

Jun 20, 2016 3:53 AM

Jun 2013
Best episode so far. I loved the part when Kacchon, Todoroki and Kirishima jumped in to help All Might.

I don't understand what Shigaraki meant when he said that All Might used a cheat.
臭い-
Jun 20, 2016 4:25 AM

May 2016
Pluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssss ultra!!!!

It was an amazing episode i really liked it!
Jun 20, 2016 4:43 AM

Feb 2016
I hate to be that guy , but i think there's a tiny PLOTHole in the last 2 episodes
First , last episode boku deliver a powerfull punch to that gaint shit without breaking his hand , and i thought the next episode it will be explained

Still what we got this episode is that , the gaint can absorb the attacks of others , kay ?
BUT being abel to absorb boku attack , doesn't mean anything , i mean when one punch ( according to anime logic ) the punch would leave the hand ( funny right ? ) meaning that he used power through his hand to deliver the punch , which mean he did punch but the punch didnt do shit , simple as that ( also the punch had winds and some impacts )
So why his hand's not broken ??

Looking at the fight between all mighty and the gaint , all mighty attacks were making him feel weaker so the gaint was only absorbing the hit not the power of it .

Maybe i'm over thinking it lol buy still boku punch had wind and shit and other students had noticed it , which mean he did deliver it anyway . also all mighty said the gaint can absorb hits but not cancel them , and that's how he was abel to beat him by delivering punches higher than 100% ( since the gaint is 100% the same as all mighty )
hisokathebutcherJun 20, 2016 4:49 AM
"This is my father's crime against me, which I myself committed against none" Al-ma'arri
Jun 20, 2016 5:16 AM

May 2012
Wow, that was easily the best episode in the series and one of the best in this year

I hope the anime get 2nd season. A lot of crap anime are getting 2nd season, and yet the good ones don't get one
Jun 20, 2016 5:43 AM

Jan 2014
What do you do if the villain can take your power 100%? You go plus ultra! (⁰͉ງ⁰᷊᷅((⊂(ᵒ̴̶̷̤́ۿᵒ̴̶̷̤̀∩)
Holyshit some punches he threw those last couple of minutes ( ゚д゚ )

Great as always!
Jun 20, 2016 5:54 AM

Dec 2015
hisokathebutcher said:
I hate to be that guy , but i think there's a tiny PLOTHole in the last 2 episodes
First , last episode boku deliver a powerfull punch to that gaint shit without breaking his hand , and i thought the next episode it will be explained

Still what we got this episode is that , the gaint can absorb the attacks of others , kay ?
BUT being abel to absorb boku attack , doesn't mean anything , i mean when one punch ( according to anime logic ) the punch would leave the hand ( funny right ? ) meaning that he used power through his hand to deliver the punch , which mean he did punch but the punch didnt do shit , simple as that ( also the punch had winds and some impacts )

Looking at the fight between all mighty and the gaint , all mighty attacks were making him feel weaker so the gaint was only absorbing the hit not the power of it .

Maybe i'm over thinking it lol buy still boku punch had wind and shit and other students had noticed it , which mean he did deliver it anyway . also all mighty said the gaint can absorb hits but not cancel them , and that's how he was abel to beat him by delivering punches higher than 100% ( since the gaint is 100% the same as all mighty )

AM will give an explanation to that later in the series.
Jun 20, 2016 5:59 AM

Dec 2012
Lmao for some reason I though this was the last episode. *face palm* Absolutely loved the episode again, tons of action. I wonder how they're gonna get out of this mess though? O.o I'm guessing the villains flee, All Might has something up his sleeve or there's another Hero that's gonna save them lol. I really have to find the time to read the manga after I finish this anime.
Jun 20, 2016 6:08 AM

Aug 2015
Bibimbapski said:
Best episode so far. I loved the part when Kacchon, Todoroki and Kirishima jumped in to help All Might.

I don't understand what Shigaraki meant when he said that All Might used a cheat.

It's because Shigaraki believed that All Might had gotten weaker, but then suddenly All Might blows them all out of the water. In Shigaraki's eyes it's as if All Might had lied, played unfair; used cheats (he might have thought that All Might made everyone believe that he had gotten weaker when he really hadn't, just so he could lure the villains into a trap, for example. Or maybe Shigaraki thought that All Might had somehow powered up unfairly. Either way, Shigaraki believes All Might was playing unfair.)

StarisametaphorJun 20, 2016 6:14 AM
...At least let me finish.

Jun 20, 2016 7:26 AM

Jan 2014
Todoroki is the man! All Might is really the greatest hero but nobody can deny that he was saved by one of his students. And seriously; our protagonist didn't do much in this episode... if he did anything worth mentioning.
One episode left, no cliffhanger please!
Jun 20, 2016 8:18 AM

Feb 2016
KonoYume said:
hisokathebutcher said:

thanks mate , that explain it , i will wait
Though do you read the manga ? If so , is it worth reading after the anime ends ?
"This is my father's crime against me, which I myself committed against none" Al-ma'arri
Jun 20, 2016 8:42 AM

Feb 2015
I dare someone to try and argue that this show does not have the top OST of the season. Fucking fantastic all around.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 20, 2016 8:55 AM

Dec 2015
hisokathebutcher said:
KonoYume said:

Though do you read the manga ? If so , is it worth reading after the anime ends ?

Yes I think it is. The next arcs are really good but that's up to you if you want to read or wait for a potential second season in the future.
Jun 20, 2016 8:58 AM

Oct 2014
The Punch was a thing of beauty, I would say this is easily one of the best anime moments of 2016.

Aside from AlMight vs Noumi, the episode had lot of QUALITY, with bad art that felt Toei was animating it.

Is it true the one that did AlMight vs Noumu was the one that animated Saitama vs Asura Kabuto?

Jun 20, 2016 9:01 AM
Jun 2016
Kirishimas flip looked really awkward
Jun 20, 2016 9:35 AM

Feb 2016
Some do understand why we like shounen. It's because of

Falcon Puuuuunch !!!!

Jun 20, 2016 9:37 AM

Aug 2015
KonoYume said:
hisokathebutcher said:

Yes I think it is. The next arcs are really good but that's up to you if you want to read or wait for a potential second season in the future.

I also think the manga is worth reading. A lot of people don't really like how Deku isn't doing much this season, but in the manga you get to see him really go all out.
...At least let me finish.

Jun 20, 2016 10:19 AM

Apr 2014
Holy shit, that was insane. To me, this was, honestly, the best anime episode of 2016. Truly.

Respect @ Bones.
themanualreader@proton.me
Jun 20, 2016 10:23 AM
Jul 2018
This is getting better :) My score for this raised from 6/10 to 7/10. Looking forward to the finale.
Jun 20, 2016 10:50 AM

Jan 2015
Ooru Maito in a pinch.
YOO ICE DUDE!!
Nomu reminds me of that black guy from Spider Man
YOO 1 MINUTE LEFT AND HE'S ABOUT TO WRECK SHIT
YOOOOOO ALL MIGHT LOOKING BEASTLY!!
YOOOOO THE ACTION IS FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!
ALL FUCKING MIGHT!!!!!!
I want to see a fight of this guy at his prime, took him 300 hits now but it would've taken him only 5 hits back then.
4/5
Jun 20, 2016 2:02 PM

Dec 2015
What a cracking episode. Loved every minute of it. From All Mights arrival in the "previously" to the kids making the save and All Might nullifying the Noumu Quirk by being too quick to just not letting it activate. All bad ass.
Best part was the joy on the face of Kacchan when he was threatening the Villian. He is defo the "bad cop" during interrogations in future.
Jun 20, 2016 4:28 PM

Sep 2009
Plus Ultra!

What a fantastic episode and my favorite of the show. All Might was completely awesome.
Jun 20, 2016 6:43 PM

May 2016
Man, incredible! Just an awesome episode! I have no words. Just can't think of how awesome the next episode could be.
Jun 20, 2016 10:28 PM

May 2016
Plus Ultra!

Probably the best episode of the anime!
Jun 20, 2016 10:32 PM

Jan 2008
I still can't help but feel the need to complain about him extending his limit of being able to retain that form. Reminds me too much of Ichigo using his mask thingy that only last for a few seconds yet goes the entire episode with it.

The fight was cool though... I guess... Beating something with super regeneration and shock absorption through pure brute force, very shounen.
Jun 20, 2016 10:44 PM

Jan 2015
Great episode! All Might is awesome. It's been a while since a new anime has gotten me hyped with a fight.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2016

436 by His0kaDevv »»
Apr 11, 11:14 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2016

403 by Esu_Kei »»
Apr 10, 1:42 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2016

276 by TheStarscream759 »»
Mar 18, 8:58 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2016

294 by TheStarscream759 »»
Mar 16, 8:01 PM

» Be like the league of villains

Jannie7 - Mar 14

15 by Vaval »»
Mar 15, 12:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.