Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 6, 2019 4:07 AM

Oct 2015
Great show and lovable characters. Mihashi was wuss but i liked him and i hope to see him in season 2.

9/10
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Nov 22, 2019 5:01 PM

Sep 2018
Mihashi ia so cute!!!! Abe is bossy but it seems sweet for me haha my ship is so cute!!!! ❤

Tajima is so random but he's so cute too!!!
Jul 21, 2021 8:53 AM

Dec 2020
crying. (not actually but lets just say that i am because i emotionally am)

i say this literally every episode but god i love them so much. outside of my attachment towards the characters this was such a good show. like actually. the music work was just decent and the animation wasn't great but still good enough. story was nice and they carried it out really well, every character had a role and honestly didnt feel like a filler of an empty useless spot. even the manager, who's usually just for "omg our manager's hot" jokes and bringing onigiri was useful here sacrificing sleep and her time to watched tousei's tournament videos, analyze it and made a summary book. coach was a badass, and club teacher was smart on helping them have a calm down technique. none of the rivals were cocky assholes who the producers want us to hate, they were just a rival team. i even cheered for them as well because they were nice rivals.

such a good show, dont think i can ever forget this. i feel like this deserves a 10 but im putting it as a 9 because i might be caught up in the "just finished a show" moment where im just really excited about it and can only see the positives on it, those are way up too
Dec 2, 2022 6:46 AM

May 2018
Woo, loved the ending for the season 1, it ended with a win which is really satisfying. The best part here is I love how Mihashi and Abe interacts with each other, really funny to watch them both getting confused with each other. Overall a really great first season, really fun and worth it to watch.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookiku Furikabutte Episode 12 Discussion

Faust721 - Dec 9, 2007

22 by TRC_Randy »»
Feb 4, 7:59 AM

Poll: » Ookiku Furikabutte Episode 5 Discussion

Kayrhandros - Aug 2, 2007

19 by Dywei »»
Jan 29, 5:30 AM

Poll: » Ookiku Furikabutte Episode 9 Discussion

Xinil - Sep 12, 2007

24 by Twicky_ »»
Sep 10, 2023 11:51 AM

» MC's personnality

_Kudo_ - Aug 29, 2023

2 by _Kudo_ »»
Aug 29, 2023 10:40 AM

Poll: » Ookiku Furikabutte Episode 17 Discussion

lowell - Jan 3, 2008

27 by ims-tokyo »»
Jan 20, 2023 11:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.