Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Jul 4, 2016 1:07 AM
Phoebe3315 said:
If Ichiro Okuchi really makes you that upset you should seriously consider not watching anything else he writes.

You know, it's not just 'this' one. I seen other shows but NOT written by that same guy & it was complete absurd & disappointed in my point (Aldnoah.zero & Owari No seraph for example). Hell, the ending was so stupid & it completely 'left hanging', right there.

Second of all, why not just say to me, 'Maybe you should watch something Comedy or other new shows this Summer like Battery or anything in order to cheer you up' that's all.
Modified by JafriZin, Jul 4, 2016 1:15 AM

Jul 4, 2016 3:03 AM

I believe that without Biba's plot it would have been better, we all knew Biba was up something since he showed up, Mumei was the only who did not see that...Ikoma was not a good MC either, if it was not for Mumei I would have dropped it.

Jul 4, 2016 10:15 AM

Thank god you guys aren't anime directors, we would have another Mars of Destruction on our hands with these posts.

Jul 4, 2016 10:55 PM
Would it be better If they had a destruction of iron fortress train instead of focus on code geass & guilty crown bullshit?? Am I the only one who actually care about this anime especially original-based and so the other shows are by the way?

Don't ask me why am I felt this way because I'm simply a big fan of anime & is just that I'm feeling too passionate over it.
Modified by JafriZin, Jul 4, 2016 10:59 PM

Jul 10, 2016 3:31 AM
this anime should be made after AOT S2, not in between...
so it can go at its full 24 ep potential

Pages (2) « 1 [2]