Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 16, 2016 10:02 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Whoa, that was intense and really enjoyed this episode as Koro-sensei fights against that "new sensei".

To me, that thing is just a monster. Koro-sensei ftw. Felt bad for Kaede at get getting hurt bad after getting stabbed. Pretty intense episode overall, quite a strong message to show that the students are fighting against their biggest threat yet. 2 more episodes left..I'm starting to miss this show already.

Jun 16, 2016 10:29 AM

Sep 2015
Amaaaaazing episode !
The fight was well made, Yanagisawa's death was pretty brutal tho
Kaede thought she could fight that monster *facepalm*

The preview for the next one ...
Jun 16, 2016 11:06 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
This episode was so fucking GOAT lol
Jun 16, 2016 11:48 AM

Mar 2013
What an intense fight between teacher and student. Kaede getting involved in the fight was obviously not going to end well for her but koro sensei was able to fix her up.
Jun 16, 2016 11:50 AM

Jan 2016
tfw you fail to protect your waifu

NintendoBCJun 16, 2016 11:57 AM
I don't mind buffering

I don't mind ads

but when ads buffer, I suffer
Jun 16, 2016 12:02 PM

Jul 2014
Good episode, but the half-assed deus ex machina to bring Kayano back to life was fucking retarded. Don't bother killing a character for tension if you're just gonna bring them back a few minutes later; it's awful and lazy writing at its worst. I honestly expected better from this series than something so dreadfully bad. And it just proves that the show won't have the guts to do anything dramatic like that from now on, so good job removing any tension from the last two episodes. Well fucking done indeed.
Jun 16, 2016 12:10 PM
Jul 2018
This episode was so intense!

The fight was so awesome. I'm glad that Kayano came back to life!
Jun 16, 2016 12:34 PM

May 2015
Best episode of the series. That graduation scene for 2.0 was nice and really shows how flawed Koro was as a teacher previously. Never was a fan of Kayano's revival, but it does its purpose of establishing the theme to learn from your failures. 2 episodes left and many tears shall be shed T_T

Jun 16, 2016 12:35 PM
Jun 2011
danieltortoisee said:
Good episode, but the half-assed deus ex machina to bring Kayano back to life was fucking retarded. Don't bother killing a character for tension if you're just gonna bring them back a few minutes later; it's awful and lazy writing at its worst. I honestly expected better from this series than something so dreadfully bad. And it just proves that the show won't have the guts to do anything dramatic like that from now on, so good job removing any tension from the last two episodes. Well fucking done indeed.
the real dramatic point of the seires that will prove you they can do good job at such scence is in the next episode
Jun 16, 2016 12:37 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
What a great episode. I'm sad that it's almost over. I'm gonna really miss this series.
Jun 16, 2016 12:38 PM
Dec 2012
elior1 said:
danieltortoisee said:
the real dramatic point of the seires that will prove you they can do good job at such scence is in the next episode

I cannot agree with this statement more. Next episode will probably be one of the best episodes, if not the best episode of Assassination Classroom.
Jun 16, 2016 12:44 PM

Jan 2015
Such dedication. Even after Nagisa begin to think the students are Koro-sensei's greatest weakness, he still think that it's a teacher's job to protect the student's at all cost and not even think them as a hindrance.
I gotta say that's one "ridiculous" way to die, even for Yanagiaswa. LOL
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jun 16, 2016 12:46 PM

Feb 2015
fatalbert357 said:
elior1 said:

I cannot agree with this statement more. Next episode will probably be one of the best episodes, if not the best episode of Assassination Classroom.

Since the last 4-5 episodes every new episode is much better then the previous episode...and the strong message perfectly blends into that awesome ending....
Jun 16, 2016 12:48 PM

Oct 2011
Omg the next episode 😢😭😭😭😭
Jun 16, 2016 1:03 PM

Dec 2011
Amazing episode and 2 more till it's over :(
Next episode will be really sad.Need to get some tissues ready...
Jun 16, 2016 1:05 PM

Oct 2014
danieltortoisee said:

Thank you! If you're going to kill a character then kill it for real! Don't get me wrong, I don't particularly hate Kayano or anything, even if she is annoying sometimes, but the drama built from her dying would be way better than her revival... Well, as everyone has such high expectations for the next episode, I'm expecting it to be really good and not the disappointment that this one was...
Jun 16, 2016 1:15 PM
Jun 2011
MaryHelen said:
danieltortoisee said:

Thank you! If you're going to kill a character then kill it for real! Don't get me wrong, I don't particularly hate Kayano or anything, even if she is annoying sometimes, but the drama built from her dying would be way better than her revival... Well, as everyone has such high expectations for the next episode, I'm expecting it to be really good and not the disappointment that this one was...
the drama in the next episode will be much better then this episode
Jun 16, 2016 1:16 PM

Feb 2015
Kayano got stabbed, and got saved by Koro-sensei, unfortunately, i fucking spoiled myself long ago cause of curiousity. i saw a glimpse of the manga, around the final arc and i saw Kayano was looking like a corpse with a hole on her chest. ma curiousity got bigger and saw more of the pages then finally i snapped ma self and closed the tabs. i really regret that a lot. if i didn't know/see that i would be fucking suprised AF right now xD

overall, great episode. really badass to see Koro-sensei fighting those two assholes. a fight between a monster....obvious a normal human can't even interfere. even tho i already know about Kayano, but watching it still.....made me hurt so much.....moreover Koro-sensei was going rampage and the other students's reaction at that time......i didn't see that coming tho.....i didn't see that in the manga....probably i skipped it (phew...thank god)

but again, i must say Koro-sensei is too OP. he was gathering all of Kayano's bloodcells RIGHT AFTER she got stabbed and compressed it in the air. like....how the fuck did you do that ? beyond ma mind! moreover he was putting back all of the bloodcells with a very highspeed and accurately.......the fuck with that ability seriously......he even put his own cells for the missing bloodcells. that just blew ma mind tbh.....too OP imo xD but i'm glad Kayano got saved :D

and that ending ;_;
it's a really sad ending tbh. i didn't see that coming too. thank god i didn't see that part in the manga. it was very emotional at how Koro-sensei and Aguri sitting next to eachother seeing the students like that in the ending.....it was really really emotional especially because of the ending song too.

the ending visual was actually made me sad a little bit cause instead of drawing it, they were erasing it. somehow that makes me sad a bit.

2 more episode, and i still not forget about the laser problem. i think that will be the last problem. now from this point i don't know what will happen.

looking foward for the next episode.
Jun 16, 2016 1:26 PM

Jul 2015
Koro-sama literally the king of multitasking. Intense episode and sad end for Shinigami. Looking forward to next week!
Jun 16, 2016 1:39 PM

Apr 2014
That surgery though

Jun 16, 2016 1:47 PM

Dec 2014
Amazing episode, The battle was intense. While the episode did feel like it went a deus ex machina route at certain points it was still amazing.

So glad that Yanagisawa died :D
I actually though Kayano died and was completely shocked, Well technically she did die but she was brought back by an OP surgery by Koro-sensei XD
Speaking of Koro-sensei, He's the best XD

The final scene with Koro-sensei reflecting on his teaching was really emotional especially because it's coupled with the ED.
Jun 16, 2016 1:49 PM

Jun 2014
I wasn't really a fan of how Koro-sensei saved Kayano when I first read that in the manga, and seeing it now just reminded me that I still feel the same way. I expected to see a few people in the forum react the way @MaryHelen and @danieltortoisee reacted, so that's no surprise. I can assure both of you that next episode will make up for this one. Overall though this was a pretty solid episode.

And for the people saying Koro-sensei is OP because of that surgery, come on, the guy can fly around at Mach 20. Being able to catch Kayano's blood in midair and keep it compressed in the middle of a fight in order to bring her back to life later shouldn't really be beyond his capabilities, at least in my opinion.
thebrentinator24Jun 16, 2016 1:52 PM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jun 16, 2016 1:56 PM

Aug 2010
So they're gonna give 2 eps for what remains. I'm gonna cry nxt week :(

Koro-sensei is such an amazing sensei man. He's perfect. The way he was protecting his students even while getting REKT, even keeping tentacles on the side for Kayano's cells and blood while fighting. Holy shit man.

That damn Yanagisawa calling Kayano a holey bitch. Glad he got vaporized like a bitch.

Korosensei is HAX but who cares. He learned from his mistakes :)
Jun 16, 2016 1:59 PM
Mar 2016
Holy crap that was dramatic! I honestly thought Kayano was screwed 😂 Nagisas face was great though. I really don't want this season to end
Jun 16, 2016 2:16 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Great episode, wow. Almost teared up when Koro-sensei and his student had their last words together.
Jun 16, 2016 2:20 PM
Jul 2018
Did I just watch a DBZ fight?
God, that episode was awesome! But 2 episodes left and pretty much nothing else to be covered in the manga, what will they do?
Jun 16, 2016 2:23 PM

Mar 2014
Okay, I am 99.99 % sure Yanagisawa (or whatever his name was) was voiced by Mitsuaki Madono (AKA Tohru Adachi from P4/Kon from Bleach) now
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jun 16, 2016 2:41 PM

Oct 2014
2nd half of the episode sucked worse than Germany performance vs Poland.

Fight was very DBS lite, Black Aura was red, omitted Nagisa screaming NOOOO, oh and also they made the rage scene like a complete Naruto Hinata ripoff.

Jun 16, 2016 2:53 PM

Oct 2014
Tbh, i am not really a fan of the Final boss & the fight against said boss. It made sense, but i don't like it....
LordPerucho said:

Do you have to remind me ._.
2nd cursed game fam, 2nd cursed game.
Jun 16, 2016 3:10 PM

Aug 2013
Kayano's death and rebirth were immediately obvious when she showed up. It wasn't hard to guess how Koro Sensei would do it either.

I'm pretty disappointed that the Reaper just got killed like that though. I started to feel really bad for him, and I wanted Koro Sensei to be a good teacher to him at the very end at least, instead of just going "fuck you, I'll be a good teacher to you in the afterlife".

What the hell was the white light even? so anticlimatic. Good episode otherwise.
[/url]
Seven-Coloured Puppeteer.
Jun 16, 2016 3:12 PM
Jun 2011
Shrimperor said:
Tbh, i am not really a fan of the Final boss & the fight against said boss. It made sense, but i don't like it....
LordPerucho said:

Do you have to remind me ._.
2nd cursed game fam, 2nd cursed game.
yes this game was sucked
Jun 16, 2016 4:21 PM

Dec 2012
WOW an amazing episode. Such an intense battle. Koro-Sensei having a tough time against the Reaper 2.0 & Yanagisawa getting in the way.
That bastard using the students to exploit that weakness of Koro-Sensei's.
That moment when he said that the students were not his weakness I starting tearing up.

Kayano trying to help, but getting stabbed. That piece of shit Yanagisawa laughing. He needs to freaking die. Thankfully he got launched into the Dome. So long no one is gonna miss you.

Koro-Sensei going absolute rage mode & managed to defeat the Reaper. That final clash was amazing.
All he wanted was to be acknowledged by his teacher. May they meet again on the other side.

Koro-Sensei is amazing. Still managed to save Kayano. Love how he still wants the cake. I guess the 30 minute rule applies here.
Looks like Kayano is going to be O.K. So beautiful seeing Koro-Sensei & Aguri watching the students at the end.

Only 2 more eps left.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Jun 16, 2016 4:57 PM

Mar 2014
I didn't see a s*it <-<
It was too obscure for me the first half until Kayano's "death", speaking her, I'm ok that she is alive (althought would be better she stay dead in my opinion or never happened the stab scene).
Jun 16, 2016 6:15 PM
May 2015
OrangeJP said:
That surgery though

I'd like to fill Kayano with my "mucus" too.
Jun 16, 2016 7:05 PM
Apr 2015
fudge I already cried with that last scene with Koro-sensei and Aguri watching their students under the cherry blossoms. and I even have a quiz later... gg huhu

It's so beautiful, and even more so for scene next week for sure...
and since I know what will happen next week, I'll bring tissues now. The feels are stronger animated :'(
Jun 16, 2016 7:39 PM

Dec 2014
A heated battle and everything's completed splendidly .....
Now with two episodes left...maybe we will see a last bit farewell
Jun 16, 2016 8:31 PM
Sep 2015
Yanagisawa going *splat* on that anti-tentacle field was so very, very satisfying :P
Jun 16, 2016 8:32 PM
May 2016
4/5 because of Kayano's revival....

Very intense episode... loved the fight scene and cried when Koro Sensei did the speech how his students wasn't a hindrance :')

I guess I predicted how Koro Sensei was gonna revive Kayano since he did talk about how he regretted in not learning how to use his tentacles to heal when Aguri died, so pretty sure he studied how to heal people during the year. I'm just wondering how it would feel like being literally dead an brought back to life...
Jun 16, 2016 8:44 PM

Nov 2014
OrangeJP said:
That surgery though

He "filled" her up alright

Jun 16, 2016 9:27 PM

Jun 2013
Great episode as usual!
I do not think I'm emotionally ready for next week!
Jun 16, 2016 9:38 PM

Apr 2015
Kuro-Sensei = Best teacher ever :')
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 16, 2016 11:47 PM

Oct 2013
All of that made me forget that they're still in the force field that was created. How's Koro Sensei gonna get out of that one...wait a minute...did I find a plot hole? How did Koro Sensei's apprentice get in with Kayano's brother in law
Jun 17, 2016 12:44 AM

May 2015
Kitoge said:
All of that made me forget that they're still in the force field that was created. How's Koro Sensei gonna get out of that one...wait a minute...did I find a plot hole? How did Koro Sensei's apprentice get in with Kayano's brother in law

The anime omitted that part. They basically got government permission and bypassed the barrier for a moment to get in to act out their plan of assassination. Ofcourse, you could also assume they were hiding in the barrier without that knowledge in mind.

Jun 17, 2016 12:52 AM

May 2008
^Plus, Yanagisawa hadn't yet injected the tentacles and Shinigami was under the suit. Both were probably wearing anti-tentacle protective gear on top of all that security stuff.

The Korosensei vs Yanagisawa/Shinigami fight was better animated but I still didn't care much for it. I get why it was the final battle though, given the messages present throughout the series.

On one hand I think Korosensei saving Kayano is a bit bullshit but he is a super creature that's very much not realistic to begin with, and he most definitely wouldn't want to let Yukimura's sister die on his watch. So whilst the method was a bit laughable (but then again so are most of the sci-fi aspects of this series, as much as I love it) I understand why it happened. It wouldn't have made sense for Korosensei not to go to the absolute extreme to save a student like that. It's cheesy, sure, but whatever, I can deal. I get it. I'm not really sure how to explain it but it's better than having her die.

Korosensei's line about asking Yukimura if he'd been a good teacher got me. The "I hope your graduation will at least be peaceful" line was moving, too.

I... don't think I'm going to be able to handle next week's episode honestly, god ;_;.
Jun 17, 2016 1:19 AM

Jul 2013
The fight was good, but the ending was really anticlimatic. Koro-sensei suddenly has a power up and beat the Shinigami and Yanagisawa easily. The Shinigami's death was sad, but Yanagisawa's defeat was really underwhelming considering that he was the mastermind behind everything in the series.

Kayano being impaled was brutal. Her revival can be seeing as an asspull, but it has sense considering that Koro-sensei really loves his students and would do anything to save them.

Next episode looks really sad...

Comic_Sans said:
Okay, I am 99.99 % sure Yanagisawa (or whatever his name was) was voiced by Mitsuaki Madono (AKA Tohru Adachi from P4/Kon from Bleach) now
You are right. Yanagisawa is indeed voiced by Madono.
Jun 17, 2016 1:56 AM

Mar 2014
Illyricus said:
Comic_Sans said:
NAILED IT

I'm not sure why nobody has added that role to his voice acting list yet, in fact I can't even seem to find Yanagisawa
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jun 17, 2016 1:59 AM

Jun 2013
Throughout the episode I was like "someone please nekoing kill Yanagisawa". That guy's scum. Really a terrible person. Since Koro-sensei took everything away from him even though he was forced into being subjected to who knows how painful tests, Yanagisawa decided to take everything away from Koro-sensei and planned on doing this by killing Koro-sensei and his beloved students. Koro-sensei seemed like he was being pushed down but he quickly got used to the attacks from 2.0 and started to block and dodge attacks as opposed to getting beat up. That's the Reaper for ya. But Yanagisawa decides to blow up the students which of course, results in Koro-sensei taking the full force of those attacks. Koro-sensei wanted to take responsibility for not giving his very first student enough attention but Yanagisawa doesn't give a neko about that because he's a bastard.

The students are completely useless throughout because the entire fight was way out of their league. They couldn't do anything which was proven by what Kayano did. She thought it was her fault that the fun times everyone was having stopped so she decided to take responsibility and buy Koro-sensei some time to recover. And that resulted in her getting stabbed and at the brink of death. And this pisses Koro-sensei to no end and he blows a fuse and blows away Yanagisawa and 2.0. So, there was seriously something wrong with the current Reaper as a child because Koro killed the kid's father and the kid was like "sugoi!". The current Reaper just wanted to be acknowledged by his sensei. He admired Koro a lot and wanted him to look at him but Koro wouldn't look at him at all. Now after becoming a teacher, Koro-sensei realizes his mistake and he's not repeating that mistake by looking at his students and acknowledging their talents and encouraging them so that they don't end up like his first disciple.

And then Koro-sensei becomes a doctor and puts back all the cells and blood and whatever Kayano lost while getting stabbed and brought her back. Koro-sensei didn't want another person to end up like Aguri so he did what he wanted to do so badly then over here. He trained himself and mastered this skill of fixing wounds and stuff just so that no one dies as a result of his presence. The lesson of this entire ordeal is that you can't go back in time to fix mistakes, what you can do is live on, give life your best, learn from your mistakes and not make those same mistakes again.
Jun 17, 2016 2:01 AM

Jul 2013
Comic_Sans said:
Illyricus said:
NAILED IT

I'm not sure why nobody has added that role to his voice acting list yet, in fact I can't even seem to find Yanagisawa
I remember to suggest his role as Yanagisawa three or more weeks ago (under the character Shiro, as they are the same), but they haven't added that yet :/
Jun 17, 2016 2:03 AM

Mar 2014
Illyricus said:
Comic_Sans said:
NAILED IT

I remember to suggest his role as Yanagisawa three or more weeks ago (under the character Shiro, as they are the same), but they haven't added that yet :/
Well that's not very nice

Try adding it again
Nico- said:
Jun 17, 2016 2:39 AM

Jan 2012
I was actually surprised someone would "die" but seems like they had to find a way to revive her. Didn't quite like the fact they revived her. Not that I dislike her.
I probably missed it but I guess she wasn't technically dead yet? Though I don't see how she would have survived long enough to get his weird surgery with a huge hole in her chest...
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2016

319 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 22, 12:31 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

470 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 22, 12:25 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2016

111 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 21, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 26, 2016

142 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 21, 11:06 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2016

105 by the_foundation »»
Apr 19, 10:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.