Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Bungou Stray Dogs Episode 11 Discussion

Aug 10, 2016 5:26 AM

Shimai_ni said:
Heiwajima Shizuo rip-off.
Because he picked up a street sign? Or because he's blonde?

Anyways, Kenji kicks ass.

Sep 25, 2016 5:43 AM

Albi-kun said:
Kenji is a copy of Finny from Kuroshitsuji. From design to power.

I thought exactly the same.

I didn't like the start, the gun fight were very stupid. They were right for each other and shoot for a few seconds at each other and nothing happens (this could have been easily done better).

the rest of the episode was entertaining.

Oct 1, 2016 6:04 AM

Just by the look on the President's face you can tell that he only said yes to Kyouka because she looked cute in that maid outfit. lol
Let’s say I posed this question to you: “Can all human souls be bought with money or not?” Now remember, the keyword here is “all”. The answer is “There are times when you can buy them, and other times, not,” right? The human being… sometimes he’ll uphold his pride and conscience even if he’s offered ten billion yen, and other times he’ll murder someone over one yen. ~Izaya Ohira (Durarara)

Nov 3, 2016 10:18 AM

Some characters grow in this one~ Learned more about new fav Kenji-kun though :3

Also, can't get enough of the President's theme song whenever he appears
Modified by naminamichu, Nov 3, 2016 10:23 AM

Dec 12, 2016 1:31 AM

i'm glad Kyouka is part of Armed Detective Company

sadly I miss Dazai T_T but we only see him in the end

Mar 22, 2017 2:05 AM

Kenji-Kun reminds me of Finnian from Black Butler.

Kyouka looks really cute in that maid outfit and the President is always intense. His face is intense. His voice is intense and even just by walking, his intense????

I can relate to Dazai.
Sorry for my English.

Apr 24, 2017 12:31 PM

That ending though!
"The will to live is stronger than anything else"

Apr 28, 2017 4:29 AM
well another side characters getting screen time, just like epi 10. at least the Mafia did back up their mambers then the "good guys" that didn't give a crap about Atsushi's safety.
but I have to admit, I really admire the blond girl - she maybe the only side character I actually like in all this series.
has usual the annoying Lolite girl that look like 10 showing up and give some fan Service to the fans in a maid costume. [-annoying crap] and I still don't give a crap about her/don't care what happen to her.
Overall, a very bad flow, very bad building for the Atsushi, that again give more screen time to a side character more then him.
unlike whan Atsushi fight and save the annoying Lolite girl, and was badass/grow too fast with no reason at all. it a shame really!

Jun 15, 2017 6:11 AM

"When cows act up, hit them with whatever is close at hand."

Okay, this was genuinely a hilarious episode. How can anyone hate Kenji? He's too innocent.

LOL @ Dazai. At his own pace like usual.

Jun 27, 2017 10:44 AM

LOL their President has a resting bitch face XDDD

Kenji is so cute and earnest C:

Dec 8, 2017 11:10 AM

i just so Shizuo X Vorona seems they moved away from ikebukuro to farm after events in Durarara (talking about Kenji) lol

Shimai_ni said:

he is Shizuo X Vorona love child first she moved in to hes place & then they moved from ikebukuro to farm lol

Meritas said:
Shimai_ni said:
Because he picked up a street sign? Or because he's blonde?

Anyways, Kenji kicks ass.

i would say both reasons but i wouldn't say hes a ripoff he is Shizuo X Vorona love child first she moved in to hes place & then they moved from ikebukuro to farm lol
Modified by Sugram22, Dec 8, 2017 11:20 AM

Dec 31, 2017 9:43 PM

LMAO KENJI IS THE BEST.

May 3, 2018 9:39 PM

I'm glad that we have half of the episode dedicated to Port Mafia. Sadly, it's too short. I think that the other introduction was a rushed. 3/5
Modified by Nurguburu, May 4, 2018 4:23 AM
Life has no meaning.

May 22, 2018 11:27 AM

my god that was a bad episode. I hate the comedy in this anime. Its too mixed up in the more serious plot it freaking ruins everything. What is this filler bullshit the episode before the season finale? this finale better be decent

May 22, 2018 5:41 PM

i don't understand why the story is trying to give higuchi some "good side", she almost killed the siblings at the beginning of the series. i still wish for her death to this day.

Oct 15, 2018 9:55 PM

All of the are really terrible shots...

All of the Keijo stuff should’ve taken place earlier in the show tbh.

Jan 4, 2:27 AM

Heh, this episode was pretty funny. Atsushi's reactions to Kenji's "way of doing things" are great.

I for one, am glad they mix comedy in with the serious stuff - because it keeps the show from being stuffy - nothing is worse than when animation takes itself too seriously. Nothing.
Modified by VeggyZ, Jan 4, 2:30 AM

Apr 19, 11:03 PM
OMG KENJI FIGHTING HAD ME CRYING SHDHJD I LOVE HOW HE JUST SMILED THE WHOLE TIME WHILE THROWING CARS AT PEOPLE I LOVE THAT

Apr 19, 11:07 PM
aLSO LITERALLY LOVE HOW NO ONE GIVES A SHIT THAT DAZAI HAS BEEN ABDUCTED LOLL

Jun 30, 7:10 AM

Did the agency forget that Dazai had been captured by the Port Mafia or something?
He didn't tell anyone he'd escaped and nobody so much as mentioned it, instead they just went off on another case and were chilling.

I assumed Dazai had told everyone he'd escaped and he just didn't turn up or something...but apparently not.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]