Forum Settings
Forums

Jesus was not the son of God-- Logical Proof

New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jun 17, 2016 6:04 PM

Mar 2015
Let's be honest here, all religion is fucking stupid because there is no real proof for any of it and The Bible itself is basically a large collection of stories from other cultures. Jesus himself was influenced by many other gods of different religions that predate Christianity from Greek (Hercules), Egyptian (Osiris), Roman (Mithra) and many other gods like Krishna and Buddha. There's just so much nonsense in religions even ones that are based around self worship are just nonsense and so much nonsense caused by religion.

Signature & Avatar Designed By: shirakuzo
Jun 17, 2016 6:07 PM

Mar 2008
ExoticAbuse said:
Let's be honest here, all religion is fucking stupid because there is no real proof for any of it and The Bible itself is basically a large collection of stories from other cultures. Jesus himself was influenced by many other gods of different religions that predate Christianity from Greek (Hercules), Egyptian (Osiris), Roman (Mithra) and many other gods like Krishna and Buddha. There's just so much nonsense in religions even ones that are based around self worship are just nonsense and so much nonsense caused by religion.

It;s Dionysus the god of wine rather than Hercules actually.
Jun 17, 2016 6:30 PM

Mar 2015
traed said:
ExoticAbuse said:

I know I was actually just doing one per religion but there's actually a few Greek gods that Jesus was based from.

Not only that but Dionysus literally means "The Son of God". He was born from a woman who hadn't had sex with a man and he was a travelling teacher who performed miracles who also was killed and resurrected.

Signature & Avatar Designed By: shirakuzo
Jun 17, 2016 6:40 PM

Mar 2008
ExoticAbuse said:
traed said:

I know I was actually just doing one per religion but there's actually a few Greek gods that Jesus was based from.

Not only that but Dionysus literally means "The Son of God". He was born from a woman who hadn't had sex with a man and he was a travelling teacher who performed miracles who also was killed and resurrected.

If I remember right parts of the bible Jesus is referred to as the sun in some parts and called the amen in another which strongly suggests Amen Ra.
Jun 17, 2016 7:37 PM

Dec 2013
I remember when I was a teenager and believed that any alternative viewpoints should be crushed by my infallible beliefs.

If you spent half as much effort attempting to understand the reasoning behind why some people believe in a higher power as you did peppering your sentences with edge that would make Akame ga Kill blush, the world would be ever so slightly nicer a place.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» your most memorable memory

BroDa2545 - Apr 18

13 by Zarutaku »»
1 hour ago

» What do you think about tourism in your country?

Sad - 11 hours ago

7 by Otakupervert890 »»
1 hour ago

» Are you e-famous? Are you an Internet celebrity?

DesuMaiden - Apr 18

34 by Suntanned_Duck2 »»
1 hour ago

» Do you like sport? ( 1 2 3 )

-miharu- - Mar 27, 2019

109 by InsomniacBastard »»
2 hours ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

652 by Hitagi__Furude »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.