Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 13, 2016 3:40 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hmm interesting, we get a bit of focus on Lu Niang Lan (including some info about her family background).

A terrorist attack apparently happens and the airport is taken over by some group called the Black Wings. I gotta admit though, Lu really is a powerhouse and it's pretty much given at the moment that Kyousuke is no match against her. (in unarmed combat anyway)
Jan 23, 2018 3:27 AM
Jan 2016
This volume was waste of time such good plot building and reason up until the end, the author had to throw that into his trash can so he can show the MC doing "what he isn't supposed to do or else the world will end". All the cliff hangers and flags when the still the obvious and navie choice is gonna happen , I believed the author to be more mature.... But he messed up the plot line harder than harem story writers out their.
My rating for this series gone from 7/10 to 3/10 really the rainy girl end plot was unnecessary and this volume was perfect piece with existing material... Sad !

More topics from this board

Poll: » Any chances of an anime adaptation of the novel?

GoldenCrimson20 - Mar 7, 2018

5 by tragicK »»
Oct 1, 2023 1:03 PM

Poll: » Mitou Shoukan://Blood Sign Chapter 9 Discussion

Cleesus - Dec 6, 2018

2 by Cleesus »»
Jun 27, 2019 6:28 AM

Poll: » Mitou Shoukan://Blood Sign Volume 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2014

18 by Cleesus »»
Dec 2, 2018 7:14 PM

Poll: » Mitou Shoukan://Blood Sign Volume 8 Discussion

BlackFIFA19 - Mar 11, 2018

2 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Mar 27, 2018 7:46 PM

Poll: » Mitou Shoukan://Blood Sign Volume 6 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Jun 14, 2017

4 by LemonOrigins »»
Nov 2, 2017 7:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.