Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kuma Miko Episode 11 Discussion

Jun 18, 2016 9:35 AM

This idol arc is really getting on my nerves, they should have stuck to the comic relief of the first few episodes definitely

How many fucking times are we hearing Ikanai and Yaritakunai...

Jun 19, 2016 6:59 AM

Machi was brave! I was not expecting she to try. Natsu was so cute saying to gods that he don't want her to leave the village.

Jun 19, 2016 9:40 PM

when did this thing became about idols and whatnot anyway

i want the casual Kuma Miko back, not the current Machi's Anxiety Adventures ft. forced consent and violence.

Jun 20, 2016 1:34 AM

Yoshio is so dense... In the end, he cares about his village's promotion more than his own sister.

Machi, I wanna hug her... I hope she becomes more confident one day, I'm rooting for her

Jun 20, 2016 2:49 AM

yoshio really deserved that punch, only good scene in this episode

Jun 20, 2016 7:08 AM
Some interesting character reveals, didn't expect Natsu to admit his deep feelings even tho we the audience had a vague impression already.
Connecting idol to city girl was bit sleazy of Yoshio. But liked the training part, feels like she's making real effort to toward the city girl goal.
Machi's inner turmoil was well done, so painful & embarrassing, that I found it relatable. I know it's a SOL, but hopefully she gets some character growth.
gj Hibiki & Machi, every punch counts.

Jun 24, 2016 12:06 PM

Her performance was painful to watch, poor Machi

Jun 25, 2016 8:46 PM

I thought this was a comedy? I think awkward, painfully-embarrassing situations where someone suffers from extreme social anxiety is a source of comedy for others. If someone in real life suffers from social anxiety to that extent then they need to get professional help. That clumsy, cute girl act doesn't work anymore. It died in the 90s.

This series was really good in the beginning but it dropped and became pretty boring, bad and even annoying in the latter episodes.

I don't like Yoshio or Machi. Machi needs to stop acting over-confident and realize she has a serious social anxiety problem, that kind of anxiety is detrimental and will only get worse when she grows older. Yoshio needs to stop being an asshole.
There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards.

Jun 27, 2016 1:46 AM

Natsu was the one convincing Machi to go be an idol but thoroughly regrets his actions and even wishes for calamity to befall them going to the city.

Yoshio apparently has no ulterior motives but continues to harass and force Machi so far out of her comfort zone that it's awkward and uncomfortable to watch. How much more stupid and clueless can you get than this guy honestly?

Are we still watching a slice of life series??
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.

Jul 1, 2016 9:02 AM

lol @ when Machi bumped her head on the microphone xD

Poor Natsu, he's sad without Machi D:
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jul 1, 2016 2:03 PM
Soli The Lewdy

Well tbh I expected her to adjust just a little bit but seeing this I guess she won't change at all...

Jul 3, 2016 11:32 AM
Machi really should stop thinking like thta. It just makes it worse and might actually lead to people really thinking like that xD

Also that damn police guy. Now they have to look for a frightened girl with no sense of direction in that city running around randomly in a damn big city.

I have to say Natsu is cool though. And he was quite cute as cub. Really was waiting for a breakdown of him like that for a while now :D

Jul 16, 2016 8:23 AM

This isn't really funny anymore. It pains me to see Machi be like that. Yoshio is just making it worse for her. I hate the guy.

Just one more episode and I'm done with this series.

Jul 28, 2016 9:08 PM

Oh a two part episode, well this could be interesting! Let's find out what the last episode will have to offer.

Aug 1, 2016 6:06 PM
I do agree with the poster that this show became Girl meets Anxiety Disorders. This show was pretty cute and funny even with some of the unappropriate stuff early on with Yoshioe pinning down Machi half naked and Priestess/bear story. The thing is they have done nothing to help Machi with her anxiety. Hibiki helped her a bit by making her workout and how to talk properly but she needs a therapist or some kind of medication. Natsu also is an asshole. If u really love someone u would wish the best for them and not be so pitiful.

Yoshio didn't really derserve to get punched this episode he was only checking up Machi but ya he is properly one of the most annoying characters of this season. He is so dense its incredible even for an anime. Well since the manga is still on going this is probably not a real ending. Hopefully Machi eventually moves to the city and gets rid of anxiety because that is the main premise of the show. Her going back to Kumade would just make the whole plot pointless after this season.

Aug 25, 2016 8:16 AM
Yoshio is denser than Osmium. That bear is bad... But I guess I can understand him. I didn't know Machi's complex was this fkin serious!! Yoshio is going to get internal organ bleeding when he gets older after getting punched so many times in the series. But still, aren't idols over saturated? should have used other methods to revitalize the village. I hope Machi's going to be fine in the last episode, let's see how it turns out~

Sep 9, 2016 11:14 AM

Oh god that was painful.

Lol natsu's wish is basically "I hope she never has any character development". Not that she did have any to begin with lol

Sep 25, 2016 1:40 PM

Woah there mr. Bear, you probably shouldn't speak those things out loud..?
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.

Nov 16, 2016 9:00 PM
➝➝

I cringed so much this episode.

LEGOF said:
This was my favorite show this season. Slowly but surely, however, the show's appeal started to really wear off. Machi isn't as moe, Natsu isn't as lovable... Yoshio went from a "not funny gag joke" to "unbearable character."

Quite disappointed this is how this show turned out. The supposed jokes aren't even funny anymore.

Gonna' have to agree.

Jan 7, 2017 4:48 AM
Honestly I think Machi should move to the city just to get away from the weird influence of everyone from her town. :/

That said, trying to be an idol is something you should only do if you really want to do it. It's not easy and it's really competitive. Someone who is only half-in is going to have a rough time.

Oct 26, 2018 2:48 PM
Top Aidoru ♪

Aidoru plot aside, I kinda wish Natsu came along to Sendai. As a comedy anime, I think Kuma Miko could get away with the "totally a guy in a bear costume" excuse to get Natsu traveling.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]