Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
#1
Jun 11, 2016 7:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 860
Im just curious for those who read the manga, how well is this adapted. Like is the ending filler/orignal.

The reason I ask is that I find this anime to very rush (still enjoy some of it) and was wondering how much they cut? when I read the manga, will I be bitching at this anime?
 
#2
Jun 11, 2016 7:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 31139
it's adapting 10 volume in 10 episode... that should already talk much...

manga is bit better, but bit better from shit is still shit... even the one who work on fan translator only do it for the lulz, lOl...

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1503069#msg45961172
Modified by Kuma, Jun 11, 2016 7:39 AM
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
 
#3
Jun 15, 2016 11:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 1698
The manga is pretty fasted pace, but IMO it still works. The anime is even faster paced than the manga and it's all falling apart. A whole arc was skipped early on. Tons of scenes were cut out. Incest scene was added. Character development was nuked.

I tell this is an anime they just made with little effort into making it good and it feels more like the very definition of advertisement anime where they just try to gloss over the main plot in hopes of boosting manga sales. The telltale sign is the 10 episodes.
I don't accept random friend requests, but feel free to PM me if you want to talk about something i've posted or talk about some anime/manga that i've seen.

 
#4
Jun 17, 2016 1:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 22625
They adapted 9 and a half episodes of canon then made the last 10 minutes anime original but still managed to incorporate the ending of what the mangaka was going for, I'm impressed.

This director is someone to look out for.
http://myanimelist.net/people/39389/Kamanaka_Nobuharu
 
#5
Jun 17, 2016 2:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 100
komic said:
Im just curious for those who read the manga, how well is this adapted. Like is the ending filler/orignal.

The reason I ask is that I find this anime to very rush (still enjoy some of it) and was wondering how much they cut? when I read the manga, will I be bitching at this anime?


I try to look into the manga and I don't understand absolutely anything... I can't find the things that happen in the anime, in the manga. Are they really there?
 
#6
Jun 17, 2016 5:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 156
LeviathanTheEsp said:
komic said:
Im just curious for those who read the manga, how well is this adapted. Like is the ending filler/orignal.

The reason I ask is that I find this anime to very rush (still enjoy some of it) and was wondering how much they cut? when I read the manga, will I be bitching at this anime?


I try to look into the manga and I don't understand absolutely anything... I can't find the things that happen in the anime, in the manga. Are they really there?


The anime cuts out a lot of stuff, added more fanservice (the incest thing), even changed some of the character's actions at decisive moments. Also it has a different ending from the manga.

For me the manga got less confusing after the Rock God arc when they start explaining less stuff.
Modified by InfernoMerrick, Jun 17, 2016 5:33 PM

"No matter how miserable your life becomes, never let your heart become miserable as well."
-Urushiba Rindou (Tokyo ESP)
 
#7
Jun 18, 2016 8:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 6154
InfernoMerrick said:
The anime cuts out a lot of stuff, added more fanservice (the incest thing)
Then i wont be reading manga...Because that was the best part of the anime...
 
#8
Jun 24, 2016 6:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 1698
Kuma said:
it's adapting 10 volume in 10 episode... that should already talk much...

manga is bit better, but bit better from shit is still shit... even the one who work on fan translator only do it for the lulz, lOl...

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1503069#msg45961172

The manga still has a score of 7.24, which is still decent. I've read crappier manga with higher scores and better manga with lower scores.
I don't accept random friend requests, but feel free to PM me if you want to talk about something i've posted or talk about some anime/manga that i've seen.

 
#9
Jun 24, 2016 9:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 31139
StormSky92 said:
Kuma said:
it's adapting 10 volume in 10 episode... that should already talk much...

manga is bit better, but bit better from shit is still shit... even the one who work on fan translator only do it for the lulz, lOl...

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1503069#msg45961172

The manga still has a score of 7.24, which is still decent. I've read crappier manga with higher scores and better manga with lower scores.
manga almost always have higher score from manga counter part because manga reader usually has very spesific taste unlike anime... it's harder to read something you dislike than watch anime version out of it..

also yes, it's not as bad as manga, doesn't change the fact that manga also has incosistency and bad writing as bad as anime.. (yes i read manga, but currently on hold and wait it finished to binge the rest...)
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
 
May 20, 2018 1:45 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 2
The ending is different.. I think they make
it to end at ep 10 when it says that the superpower is loss.. Its still continue in the manga tho
Modified by Puts_Stuff, May 20, 2018 2:00 AM
 
Top