Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 13, 2016 9:57 PM

Sep 2015
Damn yet another really solid episode, I'm really appreciating the animation more and more too. The floating story was really funny, and yeah the yukata story was really cute.

But I have to admit, while not exactly my main area of interest in the series I want to see them actually do something with Tanaka and Shiraishi. Would have been nice if she'd come too.
Jun 14, 2016 2:37 AM

Aug 2013
I freaking lost it when Ohta screamed about the syrup and just ran down the hill, oh my goodness.
Jun 14, 2016 3:25 AM

Jun 2013
No! I'm getting a feeling that Echizen is secretly crushing on Ohta-kun. Stay in your lane, bitch! He belongs to Tanaka and Tanaka alone! D:
臭い-
Jun 14, 2016 5:21 AM
Apr 2015
Bibimbapski said:
No! I'm getting a feeling that Echizen is secretly crushing on Ohta-kun. Stay in your lane, bitch! He belongs to Tanaka and Tanaka alone! D:
Ecchan and Miyano are basically lesbians for life. That scene with Ohta wasn't even in the manga, so blame the anime and don't blame the girl. I know they're running out of material to adapt but there's more you can do with a female character than make her out of character and blush over a guy. Glad that Tanaka ruined the moment.

Miyano, blushing: 'I know I don't need to act more mature than I really am to be with her anymore.'

Ecchan, blushing: 'Miyanooo, an angel?! Are you an angel?'

And then there's the part where Ecchan's hugging her in her kimono thingy and there's hearts all over the screen. My kokoro. :333
Jun 14, 2016 6:45 AM

Nov 2011
Episode fun, just wish Echizen arrivals only at the end, and therefore has little space in the narrative, however, it seems we have already formed a couple, happy! Pleasant and funny story, I have no preference in this regard, all views situations in this episode, they were very funny. The drawings are great, but the scenery is really beautiful in every context, with nice warm colors that will inspire tranquility and peace. Catchy soundtrack.
Jun 14, 2016 10:21 AM
Apr 2015
terrablu2003 said:
Episode fun, just wish Echizen arrivals only at the end, and therefore has little space in the narrative, however, it seems we have already formed a couple, happy! Pleasant and funny story, I have no preference in this regard, all views situations in this episode, they were very funny. The drawings are great, but the scenery is really beautiful in every context, with nice warm colors that will inspire tranquility and peace. Catchy soundtrack.
best couple being ecchan x miyano of course.
Jun 14, 2016 2:09 PM

Feb 2015
Ahh......how relaxing to see Ecchan was blushing in the end of the episode....
Otha's reponse tho xD That was hillarious to me xD
and i agree with Tanaka. Miyano should stay the way she is right now. i mean, her height xD and LMAO when Tanaka suggest Miyano to not got to the festival instead of being bother to grow her height xD well, imo, that make sense and probably i would do that LMAO xD "simple solution : Don't go" xD

The swimming part was hillarious too xD
when Tanaka, Otha and the other 2 kids started to float on the water at the same time.....somehow that got me really hard xD especially with their expression xD
The girl who work at MWc Donal in the previous episode appeared in this episode at the beginning xD funny to see her again.

and it's hillarious too that, that floating thing was getting popular on the 2 kids's school xD the expression on the swimming class got me so hard xD

a great, hillarious and enjoyable episodea as always overall.
looking foward for the next episode.
it's sad to know that this anime only has 12 episode/1 cour.
i wish it had 2 cour like Nichijou XD

Edit : i ship Ecchan and Otha btw xD
Jun 14, 2016 10:07 PM

Dec 2011
Wac girl is a lifeguard this episode. >.< It is always fun seeing her.

Hahaha, they all become pro floaters in the end. LOL.

Miyano is just so cute. >.<
I thought she would wear a kid size in the end.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 15, 2016 9:56 PM

Jan 2014
Oh, the queerbaiting. I'm starting to get pissed. Don't make it seem like characters are ~in love~ with each other just to throw in out-of-character, heterosexual moments like that.
Jun 15, 2016 9:58 PM

Dec 2009
Miyano is the best thing in Tanaka, I never get bored of her. Her antics to impress Echizen with a yukata were great, especially when she saw Shirashi's breasts.
Jun 15, 2016 10:01 PM

Dec 2009
lizebutnotrize said:
Bibimbapski said:
Ecchan and Miyano are basically lesbians for life. That scene with Ohta wasn't even in the manga, so blame the anime and don't blame the girl. I know they're running out of material to adapt but there's more you can do with a female character than make her out of character and blush over a guy. Glad that Tanaka ruined the moment.

Miyano, blushing: 'I know I don't need to act more mature than I really am to be with her anymore.'

And then there's the part where Ecchan's hugging her in her kimono thingy and there's hearts all over the screen. My kokoro. :333

This makes me feel a lot better, since I've shipped Miyano and Ecchan from the beginning. Fuck the anime team trying to make gay characters out of character to appeal to heterosexuals.
Jun 15, 2016 10:01 PM

Jan 2014
lizebutnotrize said:
Bibimbapski said:

Yeah, that scene pissed me off. It was obvious Ecchan considered the occasion as a date with Miyano so why would she start blushing over Ohta? I think I'm going to read the manga since the anime has been nothing but queerbaiting these past few episodes.
Jun 16, 2016 9:40 PM

Oct 2008
A mediocre yukata hanabi festival episode.
1st half is the pool scene wherein Tanaka can't swim but has inert ability to float without any strength and even the kids imitated him!
The pretty WC girl is here again!
Shiraishi also cute in a Yukata the problem is for Miyano, her small size doesn't have any fit for her, good thing Shiraishi is good at sewing and makes her a fit Yukata for her small size.
Echizen blushing too cute!
4/5.

Jun 18, 2016 2:08 AM

Apr 2011
matias067 said:
1st half is the pool scene wherein Tanaka can't swim but has inert ability to float without any strength and even the kids imitated him!

Most land-animals, including humans, naturally are born with the ability to float/swim on water. It's only an irrational fear that causes stiffening of muscles, which then leads to drowning incidents. Losing that irrational fear of drowning is the basics to learning to swim.
Jun 19, 2016 4:40 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Already pretty sure my ships will never happen (I always assume they won't for anything), but at the same time, I don't think any ships will happen. lol
I just really like Echizen and Miyano together, because ya know they KINDA SET US UP to like them and actually care about their feelings for each other. Now they're trying to toss it away as not serious but not really?? Like wow, help me out yo.;; These characters JUST got together, don't try to get them with someone else...
Meanwhile, I also ship Ohta and Tanaka's sisters together, but Tanaka's sister is all about that incest.
Then Tanaka and Ohta are just kinda idk wtf but seeing them interact is extremely comforting; I want them to interact together forever.
I don't mind Tanaka and Shiraishi... but it just doesn't click as much as I'd like. I don't know why it doesn't click either.;;

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Jun 21, 2016 6:03 AM

Dec 2012
Love that first half lol. Fireworks episode! >:O Bummer that Shiraishi couldn't join them lol. Echizen was damn adorable as usual though. xD
Jun 21, 2016 11:08 AM

Sep 2013
Oooooo the OhtaxEcchan pair intensifies, and then 'iced'.
Jun 23, 2016 9:40 AM

Jun 2010
JustAliceNakiri said:
Tanaka: Ohta, you can put as much condensed milk syrup on the shaved ice as you want.
Ohta: WHAT'D YOU SAY?! THERE IS A GOD!
*instantly runs down the hill*
5 out of 5

That was priceless! :D
Loved the episode. Good to see all the great characters.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 25, 2016 4:49 AM

May 2010
Tanaka brilliantly ruined the kids' swimming careers

Just how perfect is Shiraishi even? Too perfect. Perfect waifu

Ohta x Echizen Ohta x Echizen Ohta x Echizen
dammit don't destroy the atmosphere Tanaka

Kinda wanted Ohta to pick up Miyano so that she could see the fireworks
Jun 25, 2016 9:34 PM

Jun 2013
I know it's anime, but I'm going to pointlessly call BS 'cause I feel like it. If Tanaka is all skin and bones, he'd sink like a rock.

#Wacchanstrikesback
#twotimingharlot
-Trippwire-Jun 25, 2016 9:42 PM
Jun 30, 2016 7:19 AM

Apr 2015
Lol Tanaka suddenly got interested when he heard Shiraishi has big boobs XDD.
Jul 1, 2016 3:43 PM

Nov 2015
Miyano is cute! The girls looked amazing in their Yukatas.

Jul 6, 2016 4:27 PM

Apr 2015
What a great relaxing episode. Ohta x Echizen, let the ship sail. Miyano is as cute as usual :)
Jul 6, 2016 9:02 PM

Mar 2015
Always love festival episodes cause of the yukatas. Shiroishi!! <3
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jul 10, 2016 10:18 AM

Sep 2015
Shiroishi is by far best girl. Perfect wife material. The swimming episode was my favorite part. Takana's listlessness is being passed on the the younger generation haha
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Jul 13, 2016 7:27 AM

Oct 2012
Who knew Miyano would be best wingman too. Another good mix of a funny half and a super sweet half and really, any Miyano screentime is good screentime.
Jul 17, 2016 8:32 AM

Apr 2011
The Wac girl is back. Plus Miyaano, Echizen and Shiraishi looks so good in Yukatas.
Jul 19, 2016 6:56 PM

May 2012
Very lovely and suiting Pool and Summer Festival episode I must say, especially loved the second part till the end!
Jul 24, 2016 12:10 AM

Feb 2012
Solid episode yet again with Wac Girl, lmfaoooo. THERE IS A GOD!!

set made by tsudecimo ★ i m a d g m t r a s h ★ pnch blc mal rewrite

Aug 6, 2016 7:24 AM
Nov 2014
Favorite episode so far. I need more ohta x echizen.
Aug 7, 2016 4:39 AM

Dec 2012
Lovely episode, all the girls are so cute *.* Shiraishi <3 Tanaka found new disciples because of his floating skill xD. It was a fun episode
Aug 18, 2016 9:40 PM

Jul 2016
Lol nice to see the wac girl again, she's pretty funny. XD
Wish she had a name though.
Shiraishi, you are the MVP for sewing a fucking yukata for Miyano!

‏‏‎ ‎

「‏‏‎ artist‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ don't forget to wear your‏‏‎ mask‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ 」
Oct 19, 2016 6:01 PM

Oct 2012
Great summer episode!

Have to say this time Miyano reminded me of Popura from Working!! :D

And Echizen x Ohta moment was also nice! The same as Shiraishi was flustered when Tanaka complimented her yukata. Even though she couldn't come with them it was good she was able to go out to see fireworks with her friends for the first time.
Nov 22, 2016 2:03 PM

Aug 2012
chainshipper said:
JustAliceNakiri said:
Tanaka: Ohta, you can put as much condensed milk syrup on the shaved ice as you want.
Ohta: WHAT'D YOU SAY?! THERE IS A GOD!
*instantly runs down the hill*
5 out of 5

Best part! Hahaha!
Ohta x sweets is my OTP

^ my thoughts hahaha
I just had to pause after this and laugh for 2 minutes straight !!

And Miyano was so cute in her yukata ^-^
(Well actually every girls were cute !!)
Jan 6, 2017 8:52 PM

Jan 2013
Alright episode, again not much happens. Just living life.
Apr 20, 2017 8:37 AM

Apr 2015
Decent episode. I love Ohta x Echizen, but I love Ohta x Tanaka more. The floating class was pretty funny lol, plus the worker from Wac saw the two again. Miyano is cute wearing that yukata.

“Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing.”
May 8, 2017 2:21 AM

Sep 2013
Cute episode. That poor girl from WacDonalds...she just can't get away from Tanaka and Ohta!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jul 13, 2017 3:40 PM

Sep 2015
Yay Wac Cashier girl ;-;
Aww no one lifted Miyano up to get a view of the fireworks
Aug 20, 2017 3:48 AM

Mar 2015
Wac girl is back lol, but this episode is rather meh... just to set up Ecchan x Ohta

Dec 28, 2017 2:43 PM
Sep 2015
Noooo so even Tanaka-kun has pool episodes?
Tanaka doesn't know how to swim (relatable)

Ohta protecting Tanaka from those kids was so adult-like 😂
That girl from WacDonalds works at the pool too? What does she do with all that money?

Shiraishi knows how to sew and made a yukata for Ariana Grande... ahem, I mean Miyano.
Feb 10, 2018 2:45 PM

Nov 2007
This was such a cute episode. The girls in this anime are super cute. They already managed to make me root for Shiraishi but now I feel that Echizen deserves a lot of adoration, too!

Echizen giving Oota a shaved ice bath was well deserved!

5/5.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Nov 26, 2018 7:02 PM

May 2013
LOL the kiddos are floating like dead bodies hahahah xD

Imaginary Ecchan in her sexy yukatas looked soooooo nice *O* esp in Ohta's version, oooooh~ <3
Miss Macaron is so nice C:
Jan 8, 2019 1:32 PM
Jul 2018
This episode did not disappoint cause I got to see Ohta with his hair down. \o/
Feb 14, 2019 7:41 PM

Jul 2016
My favorite episode so far. Every moment Miyano appears, it's a great moment for sure.

But poor Echizen tho. Well, at least it seems Ohta sees her as a woman based on how he thought she would look in a yukata, that's something I guess.
Jun 28, 2019 8:47 AM

May 2016
Myano looked so cute in that Yukata an angel just like Ecchan said.
And how Tanaka and Ohta imagined Ecchan in her Yukata was just epic as fuck

Not to forget about the trend of floating at the elementary school haha.
Sep 21, 2019 9:34 AM

Sep 2018
Echizen saves shack and puppets with his presence, but also the first part of the episode is pleasant to watch, because there is the female employee of fast food. Even Oota is an important element of history, even though it is not the person directly involved in the plot.
Oct 23, 2019 4:36 PM

Nov 2013
Miyano in the oversized yukata kind of looked like Zashiki Warashi.

It was really nice, that Shiraishi was able to tailor her one. She looked great too.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jan 8, 2020 12:16 PM
Apr 2016
The floating part was just hilarious, had a nice laugh.
Feb 10, 2021 1:09 AM

Feb 2020
Miyano was extra cute in this episode. <3
Feb 22, 2021 8:26 AM

Feb 2014
Well, what do you know, WacDonald employee did appear again.
Those shotas were pretty adorable too.
Miyano <333 she is so cute and funny.
Yukatas, huh? yeah, I never cared about that, seems like something only the Japanese anime fans care about.

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 30, 2016

144 by Cammell »»
Apr 10, 2:31 PM

Poll: » Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2016

236 by Yuki_1307 »»
Dec 20, 2023 1:02 AM

Poll: » Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2016

218 by gandalfisme »»
Nov 1, 2023 5:52 AM

Poll: » Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 21, 2016

138 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 10, 2023 11:08 AM

Poll: » Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 7, 2016

163 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 10, 2023 9:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.