Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Mayoiga Episode 11 Discussion

Jun 13, 2016 11:48 PM

Watch they announce a season 2 at the end of next episode just to fucking troll us.
MAL: A community where everyone acts like every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7 or above.

Jun 14, 2016 4:26 AM

So-Intense said:
Watch they announce a season 2 at the end of next episode just to fucking troll us.

That is actually pretty believable... There's no way they will be able to end it in only one episode. Too much going on.
spoon and rocket and cheese and me

Jun 14, 2016 12:47 PM

1 episode left, I am glad...this thing was a mess...

Jun 14, 2016 1:16 PM

sirflimflam said:
SKP138 said:
Previously on Mayonnaise

I laughed so much harder at this than I should have. Holy crap...

what the hell means Mayoiga anyway?

Jun 14, 2016 1:16 PM

So-Intense said:
That would be the best thing ever happened in the anime industry.

Jun 14, 2016 10:15 PM

So Reiji's dead but Masaki didn't know? Where's his body?

Yottsun wants to be the nihongo Eminem but nobody believes in his dream. He wins. I love that fucking idiot.

Lovepon and salesman are just nuts, the only solution they can come up with is killing Masaki.

The bus driver reuniting and talking with his daughter's spirit was the best part in this episode. The other characters are just fucking stupid. They can all die for all I care.
There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards.

Jun 15, 2016 5:53 AM

Illyricus said:
So-Intense said:

No way you mean that seriously, lol.

Jun 15, 2016 5:59 AM

what seriously no season 2... I dont want them trollig us

Jun 15, 2016 6:52 AM

yuliyana29 said:
Illyricus said:

No way you mean that seriously, lol.
I'm totally serious. We need more of best comedy of year 2016 now.

Jun 15, 2016 9:51 AM

Was good pacing on the episode. Felt very into it and in the end.. I got so pissed the cliffhanger was right when the Nanaki appeared. Speaking of Yottsun, last episode really made me giggle when we got to know his past about classical music and rap :D
Modified by Nadfee, Jun 16, 2016 6:21 AM

Jun 15, 2016 12:31 PM

This was just pathetic. And just about every dialogue was painfully exaggerated into messy nonsense.

1/10 Why the heck am I still watching this? Well, one more episode and it's finally over.
There is no redeeming quality in this show even if I watched this only as guilty pleasure. Worst show of the spring.

Jun 15, 2016 12:39 PM

Oh god, what the hell was that thing at the end ahahaha xDDD So bad anime, sooo bad, I'm glad only 1 episode remained. The most ridiculous part was when Mitsumune started to cry. And poor Speed Star doesn't even know what he's supposed to do in this anime. xDDDD

Jun 15, 2016 3:53 PM

I fucking lost all shit at this scene

Well one more episode then this piece of shit anime ends. This was a total trainwreck. So many plot holes and many characters with no development. I liked it until episode 8 then I said screw this. I am just watching because I am bored.

"The longer you live, the more you realize that reality is just made of pain, suffering, and emptiness." -Madara Uchiha

Jun 15, 2016 4:17 PM

"Yeah, you should try almost dying sometime. Yup!"
-Yottsun

My goodness gracious what a mess. At least the bus driver's story had some feels behind it. Almost got a tear from me. Almost.

One more episode and I'm not expecting much.

Jun 15, 2016 10:26 PM

Good pacing with a lot of revelation about Nanaki. I wonder how they will achieve the story in one episode

Jun 16, 2016 7:24 AM

Those two psychos though XD

Jun 16, 2016 2:48 PM

So, it finally ends next episode.

The bus driver and his daughter scene was pretty nice, gotta say.

Masaki also seems to have finally understood that when she needed help, Mitsumune was there for her, not Reiji. She was calling Reiji when the two were chasing after her, but no help came. She then realized that Mitsumune helped her everytime and seems to really like and care for her. When she called his name for help, the help came, and she seemed pretty surprised and happy to see him.

Well, it's kinda expected that the two will be together at the ending, be it an open ending or not. It's not gonna be so romantic though, since that is not the point of the anime. But I expect them to be together at the end, we'll see tomorrow.

Jun 16, 2016 2:55 PM

LN3000 said:
This is the first episode in a while that I felt like I actually understood haha!
Definitely feeling for the driver.. Glad he was able to resolve his trouble. But we still don't know his name. That's pretty tragic as well.

Interesting how the village works, and how someone is able to come/go from it. I think I finally understand.
Mitsumune accepted his trouble, and was able to leave. But when he realized he couldn't help Masaki, that gave him enough "mental scar power" to go back to the village?

Also, I wonder what happened to the the bus driver and Yottsun, once the bus and Mitsumune crossed back into the village? Did they just "fall out" of the bus, or is this a "copy" of the bus? If so, then what will happen when they all try to leave the village in the bus again? Will the "bus copy" then disappear and they all just fall out, or will there then be two buses? :P

Also, daaang, how much gas was in that bus? Or does the bus not need fuel while in the village, due to village juju power?

Yeah, was wondering the same, but considering what happened to God, the same could happen to them, they just appear outside the village.

Jun 17, 2016 12:03 AM

i loved it. mayoiga is a blessing of insanity every week. can't wait for the next ep, but i'm also sad this roller coaster ride's coming to an end. #basedlovepon

Jun 17, 2016 4:52 AM

What the hell is the writer's intention in throwing in so many fucking characters, I still don't understand up to now lol.

tbh I would rather exe.chan used "punishment" or even "terminate" rather than fucking execute in at least the translation. In english, execute's repetition just sounds really weird.

Jun 17, 2016 7:57 AM

Misaki's finally relying on mitsumune now. Kamisama is heading together with rapper kun and mitsumune now towards nanaki village, I'm afraid if he won't get enough screen time I can say farewell to any plausible explanation of what's going on there. I also have to mention that it's really disgusting when that fat girl always does something with her belly.

And then this lol.

Jun 17, 2016 4:06 PM

So the crazy psycho bitch Koharun wants a bigger, stronger Nanaki. I guess that's what she was trying to do with Valkana but failed miserably. And why I'm not surprised to see those two psychos teaming up. Fucking execution bitch and glasses jerk. Seriously, fuck those two. It would be nice seeing them finally go in the final episode.

Jun 18, 2016 6:31 AM

ngl, the scene with the bus driver and his daughter was pretty good.
but everything else? a mess. i wonder how they're going to conclude all of this.

Jun 18, 2016 6:46 AM
Fire arrows nobody cares lol.
Maimai "Grrrr...". Aww she's still cute when everyone's lost. The crowd's talk still quite funny.
Driver & daughter scenes were the rare heart warming moments.
Koharun is the real witch, wants to make a large combined Nanaki, by manipulating scarred losers like Speedstar.
Yottsun kinda interesting, drowning in shallow water.
Reiji's Masaki's nanaki that everyone sees, can make tea & punch Jack. Shocking truth!

Jun 18, 2016 3:53 PM

the only part when I felt bad in this whole anime is the story of a bus driver and his dead daughter.
Somehow I don't really enjoy this anime, but at the sime time it's entertaining.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jun 19, 2016 11:49 AM

Mayoiga just keeps on delivering

Jun 20, 2016 9:49 AM

The cringe was on full blast this episode lmao. Couldn't stop laughing at it lol. Imagine the last episode cringe. xD

Jun 21, 2016 8:52 AM

just..... what..

Jun 21, 2016 9:55 PM

Accept your Nanaki and you'll be Okay.
3/5.

Jun 22, 2016 7:42 PM

so if i understand, reiji is just an imaginary friend that masaki created. And in the end masaki is not the bad girl.
I wonder what koharun wants to achieve...they never showed a flashback about her story so it's hard to guess what is her motivation
4/5

Jun 28, 2016 12:04 PM
Soli The Lewdy

The loli was adorable!! Dat hug tho. Other than that weird episode with the monster lol. Looks ugly.

Jul 3, 2016 1:58 PM

I am soooo confused and some of the plots don't make sense. 7/10
Cartoons and anime is my reality.

Jul 4, 2016 1:55 AM

anyone else notice how the bus literally drives the plot forwards. Always reappearing when needed.

Jul 5, 2016 6:15 AM
What the fuck did I just witness at the end

Jul 10, 2016 8:30 PM

PFFFT- AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

*GASP* HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! XD

THAT'S MONSTER'S SO STUPID LOOKING, HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Jul 16, 2016 1:11 PM

FragOutFire said:

the world's thinnest bus? or lazy animation?

Okay, that made me laugh. :D
Also I wonder how it didn't hit Masaki.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jul 29, 2016 11:05 PM

Oh boy that ending! Well let's see what the last episode will have to offer!

Aug 24, 2016 10:57 AM

So many things make no sense at this point. It's like they keep changing the rules.

Why did they suddenly introduce conditions to enter Nanaki Village when we saw scenes of characters entering it during daylight multiple times?

How can characters suddenly see other people's Nanaki, when this was not possible before?

I don't even get how Mitsumune gets to enter Nanaki Village again all of a sudden. First he cannot see the village in the distance, even the professor was like gg let's call it a day and suddenly he can when the bus driver drives in that direction with him inside. I mean, the bus driver and Yottsun disappeared because they already accepted their Nanaki I guess? But what suddenly changed for Mitsumune for him to be able to enter all of a sudden?

How did Mitsumune come to the conclusion that Reiji never existed at all? Isn't it also very much possible that perhaps Misaki saw him die and she blocked that traumatic experience off by believing in a false story?

Sep 16, 2016 9:09 AM

R.I.P. pepperoni pizza

Nov 3, 2016 3:42 PM
Stupid episode (or anime, in general)
I remember Hyoketsu No Jack wanted to attack Koharun with arrows, but she is the boss now? So, did she order him to kill her? I don't get it. The final episode better be good. I don't want to feel like I wasted my time

Dec 5, 2016 11:00 AM

Nuky93 said:
So many things make no sense at this point. It's like they keep changing the rules.

Why did they suddenly introduce conditions to enter Nanaki Village when we saw scenes of characters entering it during daylight multiple times?

How can characters suddenly see other people's Nanaki, when this was not possible before?

I don't even get how Mitsumune gets to enter Nanaki Village again all of a sudden. First he cannot see the village in the distance, even the professor was like gg let's call it a day and suddenly he can when the bus driver drives in that direction with him inside. I mean, the bus driver and Yottsun disappeared because they already accepted their Nanaki I guess? But what suddenly changed for Mitsumune for him to be able to enter all of a sudden?

How did Mitsumune come to the conclusion that Reiji never existed at all? Isn't it also very much possible that perhaps Misaki saw him die and she blocked that traumatic experience off by believing in a false story?
THIS!
Summed up all the problems I had with this episode, thank God this trainwreck ends in the next one.
Modified by KashKetchum, Dec 5, 2016 6:57 PM

Jul 30, 2017 11:45 PM

LMAO at what Toriyasu said to Soy Latte.
No, Naana. That's the Nanaki speaking. Don't agree to that. OMG! Someone save my waifu's.
Hold the fuck up right there, Valkana. You can bash women all you want, but when you say that it refers to my waifu, Maimai, in that then there's a god damn problem.
OH HELL NO! THIS MOTHER F'ER JUST PUT HIS HAND ON MY WAIFU'S FOREHEAD! AAAAAAAAAH! WHY CAN'T I JUMP THROUGH THIS SCREEN TO BEAT HIS ASS?
LMAO at Jigoku and Nyanta.
Dat Maimai booty.
HnJ you piece of shit. Get that knife out of my waifu's face.
He got drugged.
lol at Yottsun's flashback.
She can talk.
Reiji's a Nanaki?
He's Masaki's Nanaki.
They found Masaki.
Dat ending!

Shit got all KH. I hope Valkana dies. You don't disrespect my waifu and live to tell the tale.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

Oct 1, 2017 4:54 PM

JOELbedulla said:
Stupid episode (or anime, in general)
I remember Hyoketsu No Jack wanted to attack Koharun with arrows, but she is the boss now? So, did she order him to kill her? I don't get it. The final episode better be good. I don't want to feel like I wasted my time

Probably ordered him to miss(not that it would change anything. Those two can not aim for a living).

Bus driver is gone. He was the only decent one of the bunch.

This bus is thinner than Mitsunume` dignity. No, wait. Nothing is thinner.

Some poeple see other people Nanaki but not all of them. Great.

Also... We got some good backstories and they choose to use this gay-ass Mitsunume friend to abuse him into making an ultimate Nanaki? What a waste.

Nov 5, 2017 10:33 AM
Forum Moderator
Top Aidoru ♪

Did this show really need a villain? It really could have just been a cursed village that screwed with people who entered. Instead, the woman who was speculated to have led everyone to the village for suffering reasons was, in fact, the woman who led everyone to the village for suffering reasons. It's interesting that you couldn't actually defeat or abandon your traumas, but instead the solution was to make peace with it.

Dec 25, 2017 8:27 PM

Bus driver best character !!!

Jun 12, 3:37 PM

So now they must make peace with their fears (bring their Nanaki) to leave the village. The village is affecting the characters, making them want to be lazy and stay forever. Essentially a metaphor of how things you turn to, to escape will enrapture you more and more the longer you indulge in it, discouraging you from facing your fears, and leaving the village( trying to solve your issues in a healthy way). The various backstories show how the characters deal with their own hangups and loss. I have an idea of how this anime will end but I wonder how it will be executed.

This show is like Haibane Renmei except less open-ended, wastes no time in filler, and engages in many characters instead of just one.

It's also like Inside out in that both stories send the message that you must make peace with your mental scars instead of trying to squash them or ignore them.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]