Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 10, 2016 6:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Whoa, so they did disband the Superhuman Bureau after all.

That Master Ultima guy really is a tricky guy to deal with. I find his plan to host an Expo about superhumans to be a clever move. Jirou has also gone into hiding until resurfacing again this episode while meeting an old friend. The plan for superhumans, beasts, etc to build their own nation feels like something that is almost impossible to accomplish. However, I like how they express the goal to fight for freedom. Jirou and Emi also got some nice moments this episode :D
Jun 10, 2016 6:53 AM

Jan 2015
That's one massive "idea" Master Ultima thinking about making a good "use" of superhuman.
They're using super soldier to capture superhuman Bureau member, and also probably everyone related to them. And Jiro still nagging about Rainbow Knight? Someone please give him a punch in the face so he can grab the current condition he and the superhuman Bureau member are getting into.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jun 10, 2016 7:55 AM

Dec 2015
well this escalated quickly
Jun 10, 2016 8:32 AM

Aug 2013
nice episode, next week last episode? so 11 ep total instead of 12?
Jun 10, 2016 8:40 AM
Apr 2016
I would like to bet that they are planning a movie.
I mean, I hope they are planning a movie since this is going into a huge nowhere with the instensifying speed...
Daniel_NaumovJun 10, 2016 8:43 AM
Re:formed
Jun 10, 2016 9:33 AM

Jun 2014
woe. master ultima showed his face. I always thought he was robot. But damn Emi just killed him.

Shouldve realized a long time ago that Emi had taken over Kikko's power of the demon realm princess. I didnt know the monsters and demons were technically from the same place.

okay so, Emi declares the independence of Ultimapolis to protect non-human beasts. But Jiro just killed the S Planetarian and declared war on all superhumans. So it seems like Jiro is on Emi's side? Either way Jiro threw away his ideal of protecting all superhumans.

Not happy that this is getting wrapped up in only one more episode when they never announced how long this season would be until now.
Jun 10, 2016 9:39 AM
Jul 2018
Master Ultima got killed by Emi.

Jiro declared war on all superhumans.
Jun 10, 2016 9:41 AM

Sep 2015
The Multiverse theory huh. In a universe where the A-bomb is successful and a universe where A-bomb unsuccessful which result to the birth of Jiro, so it is also true that by taking out Jiro from the whole equation might result in a whole new level outcome.

Very direct episode, superhuman and monster/youkai, be seen as hero and enemy. Together with the role of humans, which is normal to be bias against the monsters. Human always react to something which is different than them, prosecuting someone/something in exaggeration in the name of fear. Thats why another kind of saying 'people protect the law, not the law protect the people'.

Seems like next episode will be the last. From the many episodes of this series taught many kind of justice and philosophy in different situation, i wonder what will the last episode able to convey.
Jun 10, 2016 10:11 AM

Jul 2011
Quite rushed, but admittedly even without those 2 episodes of filler there was no way to actually make this look organic.
Jun 10, 2016 10:50 AM

Jul 2008
valvravetruth said:
Very direct episode, superhuman and monster/youkai, be seen as hero and enemy. Together with the role of humans, which is normal to be bias against the monsters. Human always react to something which is different than them, prosecuting someone/something in exaggeration in the name of fear. Thats why another kind of saying 'people protect the law, not the law protect the people'.

Ironically, it's not even about being different this time, but about the fuel shortage. While our world researched Nuclear Fusion and thus solves many fuel and energy problems, the world in Concrete Revolution did not. And with each year, the fuel shortage is becoming more problematic.

And then there's Jitro who is just like a little kid: the world isn't as pretty as he wanted and now he goes as far as killing his friends who were neither enemies nor had sided with the enemy in any way (heck, they were opposed to them all the time).

And these two sides are causing World War III. Yay.
Jun 10, 2016 10:58 AM

Sep 2011
holy shit things escalated so much, but i dont know how they can wrap this up with only 1 more episode unfortunately

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jun 10, 2016 11:32 AM

Sep 2015
Nayrael said:
valvravetruth said:

Ironically, it's not even about being different this time, but about the fuel shortage. While our world researched Nuclear Fusion and thus solves many fuel and energy problems, the world in Concrete Revolution did not. And with each year, the fuel shortage is becoming more problematic.

And then there's Jitro who is just like a little kid: the world isn't as pretty as he wanted and now he goes as far as killing his friends who were neither enemies nor had sided with the enemy in any way (heck, they were opposed to them all the time).

And these two sides are causing World War III. Yay.

Yes, you might be right. But i believe its the "difference" that comes first than the fuel shortage.

Because at that timeline the peoples are still not that concern with fuel shortage yet, some doesn't even heard of it. A world where nuclear fusion/fision doesn't even exist yet and not many people in the world really concern about the fuel and stuffs. I mean if you are in that timeline, will you as a common people even think about feul shortage? at most thats the government concern.

In the anime, people everywhere sudden support for using monster/youkai as a new kind of fuel. Not because the fuel shortage comes in mind, but the difference between human/superhuman and monsters. In the earlier episodes incident of superhuman and supernatural plus the death of master Ultima, the people grow to hate and fear them. Thats when Satomi announced the plan of using them as fuel, the birth of 'fuel shortage' thinking, which lead to the people support. If Satomi didn't not announce such plan, will the people even think of fuel shortage and similiar stuffs from the start? or lets say another scenario using the superhumans as fuel instead, will the people be support of using them as new fuel as superhuman is also kinda like a human?

So maybe you are right, there is a fuel shortage. But for me what comes first is the 'difference' then that leads to the thinking of fuel shortage, you can say both elements are needed. Well, my opinion thou.
Jun 10, 2016 12:24 PM
Jul 2014
MAL says 12 episodes this season and this was episode 10, so I'm confused. Plus it doesn't make any sense to do a 13 episode first season and only an 11 episode second season. Maybe they mistranslated the preview or something.
Jun 10, 2016 12:27 PM

Jan 2015
"She's at her limits. People's cries for help are Earth-chan's joy. For that, one must torture people. But Earth-chan couldn't do that. So she's finally run out of power."

"People made their decisions. So did superhumans. Superhumans had been waiting for this. An enemy to fight."

Earth-chan doesn't have an enemy to fight, some force to leech off of and depend on to hurt people so that they will call for help. So the only other option left for her is to become her own enemy - she can't do that though, it stands strictly against her moral code, and so she breaks down. Everything goes haywire when you don't have two clear-cut sides, like what Earth-chan used to provide (she was justice in the eyes of the masses, and whoever fought her was in the wrong), so when given an enemy that has already waged war on the entirety of the "other side" the choice is simple.

Solve the world's energy crisis by grilling superhumans into taiyaki? Alright.

Felt like this episode covered a lot of ground. No idea how they're going to wrap this up in the next episode (or two, or three?), but man am I hyped.
Jun 10, 2016 12:37 PM

Jan 2008
Earth-chan... NOOOOOOO!!
Raito.... NOOOOOOOO!!
Master Ultima... YEEEESSSS!!
Jaguar... FUCK YOUUUUUU!!!
Jun 10, 2016 12:47 PM
Jul 2014
Annuvin said:
Grimmgeta said:
MAL says 12 episodes this season and this was episode 10, so I'm confused. Plus it doesn't make any sense to do a 13 episode first season and only an 11 episode second season. Maybe they mistranslated the preview or something.

Jirou clearly says 'Concrete Revolutio saishuukai', as in final episode/last part.

Then I guess MAL is wrong. Still doesn't make sense to me why they would do an 11 episode second half.
Jun 10, 2016 1:00 PM

Jun 2012
Yeah MAL is wrong (which if often) about the episode count. Cant wait for this garbage to end.
Jun 10, 2016 1:28 PM

Jun 2015
The final episode is next time? Why does it say it'll be 12 episodes then?
Jun 10, 2016 1:37 PM

Dec 2015
To get super-humans and humans together, there is nothing like a humanity/non-humans conflict of course.The tendency was getting strong in this second half of Concrete Revolutio (despite the several time periods seen).
The always indecisive Jiro starting a war (and killing someone he bothered to save and who worked for him since then) was a surprise, I wasn't expecting Emi to be so easily influenced.

I like the music we heared towards the end and during the mecha-union of the previous episode.

5/5

@Grimmgeta Money shortage?

@ShadowMonkey What MAL says has no importance. ADN (the french platform where it airs) already announced the second half would be 11 episodes only.
Rei_IIIJun 10, 2016 10:30 PM
Jun 10, 2016 2:28 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Jiro doesn't give two fucks anymore, very surprising, he threw away all of his ideals. Him, Emi and the yokai/beats against the world.

Shiba just died and he's not worth a mention for any of you? xD
Jun 10, 2016 4:41 PM

Mar 2009
Next week is the final episode? What the hell?
Jun 10, 2016 4:56 PM

Feb 2012
Fuck yeah! Civil War baby!
I Write About Anime (and other stuff) At Standing On My Neck
Jun 10, 2016 7:21 PM
Aug 2014
F*ck humans, always ruining everything!
Jun 10, 2016 8:32 PM
Nov 2014
Shuhan said:
Yeah MAL is wrong (which if often) about the episode count. Cant wait for this garbage to end.

Did you comment just to say you hate the show? Why you watching it..
Jun 10, 2016 8:35 PM

Apr 2015
StevePen387 said:
Shuhan said:

He Is a completionist though I, too, wonder why he bothers.
Jun 10, 2016 8:44 PM

Oct 2013
The world envisioned by Master Ultima would wipe out the existence of non-human beings (Yokai, Gods, Ghosts). Knowing that attaining peache through the sacrifice of so many innocents, Jiro chose to side with Emi and the Supernatural beings. Thus, declaring war on both Mankind and Superhumans.

The remnants of Master Ultima; The Empire and the Ultima police start a witch hunt of Jiro's sympathisers, and finally, a War breaks out, Jiro's true intention is a world where everyone can live at peace, but he realized that Mankind's ambition will always conflict with true peace, So, if He truly wants to protect superhumans, he has to wage war on Mankind.

... I've liked this series since it's start, and this kind of ending is superb for me.
I just hope they can really wrap it all in one episode and make a decent ending.
Jun 10, 2016 9:40 PM
Apr 2016
This episode is so broke... Many things happen.
Ultraman, Robocop, Astrogirl, Girl-half of the fusion robot, Ultima, all dead.
WTF

10/10
Jun 10, 2016 10:04 PM

Jun 2012
StevePen387 said:
Shuhan said:

I have too much free time during summer
Jun 11, 2016 5:21 AM

Jun 2013
So the movie by Imperial Ads helped give the Superhuman Bureau a bad name and resulted in its disbanding. This was done to bring out Jiro. Imperial Ads also played a major role in labelling beasts and monsters as "bad" and different from superhumans. Master Ultima is acting on that very idea and is waging war on beasts by uniting most superhumans with him while arresting the rogue ones and the Superhuman Bureau supporters. But Emi, being a yokai princess, can't let things continue like this so she kills Master Ultima (hell yeah!) and takes over his expo ship to create a place where beasts and monsters can live freely. But Jiro doesn't want things to end like this and he embraces his beast side and officially wages war against superhumans and humans. Imperial Ads takes this opportunity to use the ideology that the beasts are bad and lower than animals and should therefore be eliminated albeit in a useful way i.e as energy. An alternate for fossil fuel, like nuclear energy is.

Jaguar has joined the superhuman force and is arresting superhumans here and there with Yumihiko helping out. Their target is Jiro, but he went into hiding since last year before resurfacing as the leader of the war against superhumans and humans. The robot couple helps prevent Kikko and Fuurota and Shiba from getting arrested while telling them what Ultima was doing because their sense of justice told them that what this superhuman force is doing isn't right. And god damn Shiba blows up! Dammit! He tried to save Earth-chan but died fighting. Poor guy. He had even turned over a new leaf for the good.

Although somethings are not right here. Judas came with Shiba's message that he wants to join Jiro for justice, and then the ship combines with Equus to kill Grosse Augen. Why would Judas let that happen? Why would Jiro kill Grosse Augen? Is waging war like this really "justice"? The justice Shiba was talking about? It could be that Jiro wants to show both superhumans and yokai who is benefitting from this fight because the humans have backed out due to fear that the bio whatever might get damaged and they would be to blame, but that's probably not the real reason for backing out.

And I think that there are two Jaguars here. One in the usual orange clothes and the other in the uniform. Because when Jaguar was talking with Hitoyoshi, he clearly heard Kikko and/or Fuurota but didn't do anything, whereas later on when Shiba was supposedly killed, he had the two arrested. Or it could be Jaguar putting up an act.

Also, shouldn't Kikko be in the same boat as Emi? She's not a witch but is the demon queen (or at least was a candidate). Are demons considered as superhumans? Didn't Michiko indirectly say that Kikko and Emi aren't superhumans in the last episode? Also, are ghosts considered superhumans too? Another thing, Kikko so didn't look good in that uniform with the helmet.

Would be so weirdly funny if they end things like a kid was dreaming all along and wakes up and the dream about superhumans and stuff is over and we're back in the real world where an atom bomb blew up Hiroshima and there really aren't any superhumans.
Jun 11, 2016 6:07 AM
Nov 2014
Shuhan said:
StevePen387 said:

I have too much free time during summer

lol true that. Maybe jump to another older show to watch then?
Jun 11, 2016 8:09 AM

Dec 2015
Yamada2 said:

Would be so weirdly funny if they end things like a kid was dreaming all along and wakes up and the dream about superhumans and stuff is over and we're back in the real world where an atom bomb blew up Hiroshima and there really aren't any superhumans.

Would be even more weirdly funny if the episode ended with opening a path to the "world, where the bomb succeeded and wiped out the whole city". ConRevo timeline correspond strongly with our world's history after all, and when we end a show it's somewhat like we return from a world created by somebody to our own. Also, ConRevo wants to convey some message to viewers, what can count as waking somebody up. (Yup, stating obvious now.)
But that would mean that Jiro was killed (but at this point this wouldn't suprise me) and we would be left hanging as to what happened to the Concrete world afterwards.
I wish it won't happen though.

I wonder if in the end there are superhumans in the future or not. I can't remember what was the main reason for their disappearence (I guess it was a result of Agency plan, but has it been told yet what exactly happened?).
And what does the metaphor of singing mean? The preview corresponds with the title, and now I started to wonder even more what exactly it's supposed to mean.
Jun 11, 2016 10:18 PM

Oct 2012
DmonHiro said:
Earth-chan... NOOOOOOO!!
Raito.... NOOOOOOOO!!
Master Ultima... YEEEESSSS!!
Jaguar... FUCK YOUUUUUU!!!
My thoughts exactly.
And nooooo I don't wanna see Kikko fighting against Jiro!
Also I have this scary feeling that Jiro's trying to become the 'villain' or great evil so to speak to unite people against a 'common enemy' or something like that
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Jun 12, 2016 5:08 AM

Oct 2014
So much hype for the last ep
Jun 12, 2016 6:05 PM
Jul 2018
Jiro joined the side that actually needed help, there was no way the yokai would be granted independence on that city, the war was inevitable.
Jun 12, 2016 6:44 PM

Jan 2014
This just escalated. So the Bureau was made to protect Jiro from external powers that wanted him. Emi apparently knew this and also did this and this is what she meant with her "true enemy", ergo Master Ultima. My guess is that they took some Apocalypse inspiration while making this guy, he's a scientific genius has a lot of powers, is self-centered. He went down quick though.

And that does not stop there. Ultima's plan was to continuously melt and revive Superhumans to create energy. Good lord that's awful, and he chose Yokais to do that. And now that everything has been revealed, including the truth for Jiro, t Kikko what Emi did to her and Jiro and all of which will end in Civil War next episode. For real it is gonna be Civil War (they must have taken that inspiration too even when they made the 1st season finale).

What pissed me off majorly was that they destroyed Raito, by far my favourite character not to mention voiced by seiyu I like the most. My one and only request is that Kikko bitch-slaps Emi. Ok she wanted to protect Jiro but she has been a real bitch for a long time.
Jun 12, 2016 8:36 PM

Jan 2009
Loooooots of stuff did happen, man... Quite an episode overall. Everything went up to 11 and now sides have been chosen. We even went to the year 50!

At some point Emi lost her eye like in the opening, yeah? Maybe more of a trivial detail considering that there isn't much time left to explain all of the questions we as viewers have.

Still, pretty good.
Jun 13, 2016 10:36 AM

Apr 2013
I'm still confused about the relationship between Jiro and Emi, like are they lovers or is one sided love from Emi? Hopefully that get's wrapped up next episode.
Jun 15, 2016 1:41 PM

Feb 2015
More theory about Jiro in the beginning and i really like the theory. But that intro seriously fucked up. it's the same thing like torturing the beast/yokai. i mean, they did nothing and all of those scum human just attack them out of nowhere ? wtf ? that is way too cruel. no wonder emi got that mad.

Superhuman problem this and that done, now we got another problem, Yokai/Beast. seriously, all of the people in this anime is seriosuly fucked up. they all are just searching for a reason to fight. basically searching for a disaster.

Earth-chan and the detective got reck.......seriously m8.......they really pissed me off so bad. so i guess, last episode, there will be a war and it will be the FINAL conclusion for everything. looking foward to it :D

well, obviously, the one is right currently is Emi and Jiro. it's wrong to use beast/yokai for something like that. they aren't tool goddammit!
Jun 17, 2016 5:42 AM

Mar 2015
Jirou pretty much joined the youkai side because
1. He isn't actually a 'human' superhuman.
2. He made a promise with Emi to stay by her side.
3. What Master Ultima did was very wrong.

I just wish Kiko and Jirou will interact with each other in the final episode. I don't like that Emi prevented her from meeting him.
Jun 17, 2016 5:53 AM
Feb 2015
oh wow, that's something fcked up.
The fuel was implemented well, I mean the robots used them as energy source too.
So, superhumans were grilled inside of the robots?
ouch

EDIT:
I also noticed that Emi is now coverin the eye Jiro wasn't coverin.
Neat.
obsucuriaJun 17, 2016 5:57 AM
Jun 19, 2016 3:01 PM
Apr 2014
This whole situation is so fucked up. They could actually all live "peacefully" together if people wouldn't be so greedy. Instead they are fighting and killing each other for nothing. The story is actually kinda sad. Didn't think it would go there.

And why is Jaguar on that side of the battle? Shouldn't he be one of the nice guys? He even let Kikko and Furota hide at the professors place. Hmm and I'm wondering what's up with Emi's eye? Why is there a hole in her face? I guess that's why she covers it with her hair.

Also that revelation at the end. The situation around Kikko gets weirder the further we progress. What did Emi do with Kikkos power? And why?

Man... I'm sure they can't wrap all that up nicely in one final episode >.>
Jul 1, 2016 4:23 AM

Mar 2015
Aww man poor Earth-chan and Iron Detective!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Sep 5, 2017 1:50 AM

Dec 2012
10 50. I knew it. This was going to end with Jiro being 30.
Koma is back and she has a squad.
Ultima is revealing his true colors.
Emi is Jiro's fiance?
lol at Emi literally opening their eyes.
Dat missing eye.
Ultima is dead. WTF!
SANAE!!!! MY ETERNAL WAIFU!
lol at the maid getting married to a guy with a kid already.
lol at once again, the 49th.
lol at Fuurouta getting beat up.
Michiko.
Dat Emi x Jiro moment.
Earth-chan!
Raito!
The female student is back. Her oppai are on point.
Raito's last words.
ARLA UNION!
Dat finisher.
Kikko found out the 7 year old secret. Damn. 7 years passed since then.
Dat post credit scene.

This is it. The Last Song.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jul 3, 2022 1:45 AM

Aug 2017
So Emi basically resorted to seasteading, interesting.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou - The Last Song Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2016

29 by StateofOhayo »»
Oct 27, 2023 5:33 PM

Poll: » Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou - The Last Song Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 20, 2016

33 by StateofOhayo »»
Oct 27, 2023 4:32 PM

Poll: » Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou - The Last Song Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2016

57 by StateofOhayo »»
Oct 27, 2023 6:09 AM

Poll: » Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou - The Last Song Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2016

28 by StateofOhayo »»
Oct 27, 2023 5:46 AM

Poll: » Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou - The Last Song Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2016

66 by Rei_III »»
Jul 10, 2022 2:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.